Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 14/14)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:"Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?" actually sounds better and would make more sense. We should change it to that.

SCENE3 SO FAR:
-------
ACT1:
Daisy: What we have here? Your bumhole needs a massage!
Peach: Daisy..this is dirty! Reminds me of a Toad who...

ACT2:
Peach: She is sucking so perfectly! I should not be ashamed of that!

ACT3:
Daisy: Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?

ACT4:
Daisy: Princess, I will suck you until your hole is swollen!
Peach: Ohh I can't think straight...soo good, I imagine my kingdom sucking all my holes!

That scene sounds better. Include that in the next update along with whatever you're going to add in the update. Will any of the World 6 levels (that I designed) be within those updates?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:27 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That scene sounds better. Include that in the next update along with whatever you're going to add in the update. Will any of the World 6 levels (that I designed) be within those updates?

I will update the dialogues in the next minutes, then I'll sleep.
EDIT: DONE!

I cant promise making 6-1 in this week and maybe even in the next week because I might be working in a HOMOLOGATION phase in my job and then I'll make a trip (3 'vacation' days starting on day 19th)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That scene sounds better. Include that in the next update along with whatever you're going to add in the update. Will any of the World 6 levels (that I designed) be within those updates?

I will update the dialogues in the next minutes, then I'll sleep.
I cant promise making 6-1 in this week and maybe even in the next week because I might be working in a HOMOLOGATION phase in my job and then I'll make a trip (3 'vacation' days starting on day 19th)

OK. Between your work and the game, you do deserve a break.
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:38 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That scene sounds better. Include that in the next update along with whatever you're going to add in the update.

Eh, could still use some improvements, but it's getting there.

By the way, as someone who used acts in his stories, I know how to properly use them. It's normally Act I, Scene 01 (in my case Act I, Chapter 01), so this is more Scene 3, Sub-Scene XX (insert number where the Xs go). Just a little thing to note. :P

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. Between your work and the game, you do deserve a break.

No kidding.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 pm

So the week started.
VintageBass Wrote:By the way, as someone who used acts in his stories, I know how to properly use them. It's normally Act I, Scene 01 (in my case Act I, Chapter 01), so this is more Scene 3, Sub-Scene XX (insert number where the Xs go). Just a little thing to note. :P

Interesting enough, I know that, I just dont like the term 'Sub-Scene'. :(
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Interesting enough, I know that, I just dont like the term 'Sub-Scene'. :(

Because of "sub?" Subs aren't that bad... they're quite delicious (despite me never really eating them, and once again going with the wordplay).
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Bug-Water World, when the threesome scene for peach occurs with her jerking the two up top and being fucked by one in front, afterwards she seems to vanish and you can't do anything.
Kuragari

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Just to remember a special achievement.
In almost a year ago (24th april 2013) I fixed a terrible bug (LALEM - Level After Level Mangling), and 2.0a was uploaded.

Update 2.0a:
- DRAMATIC CORE CHANGE: Level Container Creation (LCC). Now each level is loaded between 1 to 3 seconds, no matter if world 4 or world 9. And, IN THEORY, we can have up to 7000 levels). LALEM BUG might be now EXTINCT.
- NEW: Worldmap4 + Boggly Tree level.
- Added: Osama & Peach art (By the artist The Dirty Monkey) after beating Airship. Try to see it!
- Added: Peach backside picture in Credits area (a gorgeous one) by The Dirty Monkey.
- Improved: Level layering - ceiling and ground using one or two layers only (a bit more speed and less memory usage).
- BUGS: 117 bugs fixed (to adapt to the new system).

We will be commemorating this in the next 10 days. Thats because if LALEM was impossible to fix, we would be having a new 'MIM PUT SWF' for each 3 worlds (PUT_1_3.swf, PUT_4_6.swf, PUT_7_9.swf), in order to kill this "archbug". People would need to play the first SWF, then finish it (maybe getting a password-like code before 'END OF PART 1'), then use it to continue playing in PUT_4_6.swf and so on.

In the next 15 days, we will commemorate the second year of this project. I will try to make some world6 levels and more scenes before that, and Blargh will try to finish the Wendy scene.

Kuragari Wrote:Bug-Water World, when the threesome scene for peach occurs with her jerking the two up top and being fucked by one in front, afterwards she seems to vanish and you can't do anything.

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey guys,

I'm back to do more testing on the game.

I'm sorry I haven't been around quite much lately.

Three deaths in my surrounding in different situations (and I hope there won't be more) and my pregnant wife having her first tests to see the health of the baby... that keeps a man very busy and exhausted.

I have read quickly throught the forums and there was a lenghtly discussion about preferences on a specific situation so if there was a bug one of you reported, I probably missed it so feel free to send it to me via a private message to prevent clogging the forum with a repetitive thing and I'm gonna check on it.

Take care all!
BenshowSly

Postby Solacekia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:24 am

Is anyone else's saves starting in the map and i always have to have sex 10 times before I'm sex crazy every time I load. Not sure if it was supposed to do that but I don't like it.
Solacekia

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 am

UPLOADED Daisy Scene 5 ("sit and lick my insides")! We reached 170 scenes (during the 'blood moon' phenomenum).
Then I'll make the 'butt on butt' (using a dildo) and I might put those Daisy scenes in the gallery, so you can unlock them if all scenes are seen.

BenshowSly Wrote:Hey guys, I'm back to do more testing on the game. I'm sorry I haven't been around quite much lately.

Hey, dont worry! As for the deaths, my consolences, really! I have been in a hard time too. We must take care about everything regarding health and safety. :(
I've seen some new bugs and let's fix it soon! Thank you!
God Bless you!

Solacekia Wrote:Is anyone else's saves starting in the map and i always have to have sex 10 times before I'm sex crazy every time I load. Not sure if it was supposed to do that but I don't like it.

Every loaded save will throw us in the worldmap.
Peach will be a 'whore of the day' if 10 or more laids in a given day (X scenes to be crazy for sex). Loading the game will make it 0 again, but not the "X scenes to be nymphomaniac". This will be loaded as the last time, and if you get it down to 0, Peach will be crazy for sex for the rest of the game.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 15/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Just showing some of my priorities right now. They change in regular intervals. Sorry about the quality. It was bigger but the forum shrank it.
If VintageBass wants, I can send him all the Luigi dialogues I have - txt file (when he reads his book in Paper Mario), so we can create/replace his novels using nasty plots for Peach to masturbate, remove her clothes of even do something like sucking Luigi's dick ;) We can reuse his past adventures, like the princess he is trying to save.

priorities immediate.png
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Will do a play thru in a bit. Hoping that bug is fixed, cause that was annoying as heck :) Will let you know of any other bugs.
Kuragari

Postby BenshowSly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Will do a play thru in a bit. Hoping that bug is fixed, cause that was annoying as heck :) Will let you know of any other bugs.

If you talk about the water bug with the blooper where Peach vanishes after the last scene, according to the notes I have in common with Ivan, it is not fixed yet. And yes, it is very annoying indeed :)

Unless Ivan didn't keep the file updated, I wouldn't expect much about that for now. But I do hope since it is a game breaking bug, Ivan will look at it quickly...

SUPER MEGA SUBTLE HINT TO IVAN HERE!!!!!!!

:lol:
BenshowSly

Postby Solacekia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:18 pm

How often is this game updated?
Solacekia

Postby BenshowSly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Solacekia Wrote:How often is this game updated?

Almost everyday Ivan has time to work on it, either to correct some bugs or to implement new stuff.

However, in case if you don't see some of the new stuff, a good old cache clearing can do the trick (he told me so many times when I come to test the new corrections :lol: )
BenshowSly

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 pm

BenshowSly Wrote:SUPER MEGA SUBTLE HINT TO IVAN HERE!!!!!!!

Ok so I've thought I fixed the bug and its still there?
ARE YOU SURE? Remember the cache!
(I can only look at this bug 5 hours from now).

Everyday. Sometimes twice per day. But there are exceptions (if my internet is bad or when I am resting in a forest - I tell people in the forum before doing that).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BenshowSly Wrote:SUPER MEGA SUBTLE HINT TO IVAN HERE!!!!!!!
Ok so I've thought I fixed the bug and its still there?
ARE YOU SURE? Remember the cache!
(I can only look at this bug 5 hours from now).

Everyday. Sometimes twice per day.

Like I said, I just looked into our notes which seems you haven't updated. I am at work myself so I didn't check on it personally.

And guys, I told you... He just told me to clear my cache again ... :cry: He tortures me with that everyday :(
BenshowSly

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:08 pm

BenshowSly Wrote:Like I said, I just looked into our notes which seems you haven't updated. I am at work myself so I didn't check on it personally.

Just to say I updated above, because you noticed I caused a bug in the answer. You can redo/copy my quote.

BenshowSly Wrote:And guys, I told you... He just told me to clear my cache again ... :cry: He tortures me with that everyday :(

Just use other browsers : ) Like 'today I'll test in chrome. tomorrow, in IE.....after tomorrow, in firefox.......after after tomorrow, in the standalone flash player. after after after tomorrow, in IRFANVIEW flash player...'
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BenshowSly Wrote:And guys, I told you... He just told me to clear my cache again ... :cry: He tortures me with that everyday :(

Just use other browsers : ) Like 'today I'll test in chrome. tomorrow, in IE.....after tomorrow, in firefox.......after after tomorrow, in the standalone flash player. after after after tomorrow, in IRFANVIEW flash player...'

I find enough bugs with one tool... if I use them all, you would spend days correcting bugs :lol:

And if you recall, it didn't prove to be a huge success last time when despite that, I was still having bugs that you didn't have :p
BenshowSly

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects