Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 18/14)

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 am

I noticed something in the Options screen.

1. Set max boob size to bigger.
2. Save options.
3. Exit the game.
4. Restart the game and go back to options.
5. The max boob size now says biggest.
6. Click the down arrow, it changes to big.

It looks like it does save the setting, but it displays the wrong info.
HappyGoomba

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 17/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Then I am here... in the forest. Its my first day of vacation, but well, I can still access, so lets go. I will only answer questions I have answers to.

VintageBass Wrote:Eh, I rather not. Actually it's more towards the girls producing the eggs naturally instead of them being injected from a monster, and I'm not exactly sure which ones would... OK, I could think of a few. Really that could actually be chalked up under the whole pregnancy thing, mostly with the child-birthing, and that's not really sexy at all. :/

For you. For me and some, it is. Anyway, like I said before, I will be focused on DUMPING CUM and EGGs. Having birth is a more complex feature to be done much later.

VintageBass Wrote:And I already mentioned the gas effects plenty of times already, and really their whole point besides being another creature Peach wants to screw. The normal pink inflicts sleepiness, blue inflicts freezing, and green inflicts poison. And while it's not a recommended play (it's far from the original Paper games in terms of gameplay), it's still good to play it because RESEARCH!

Sorry I dont have time to. Yes, I cant just reserach (using google and all) in a fair time due to my bad connection. So if you are in the team, you know every help counts, so what you said above HELPED, really. Thank you. I've taken notes.

tasks ivan.png
tasks ivan.png (6.01 KiB) Viewed 2834 times

VintageBass Wrote:Why hours? I could see it taking a few minutes to an hour max if possible, unless your code is that complicated of a mess to undo things.

Tell me what you want to remove and why, then I'll put here all the implications to do that.

VintageBass Wrote:Well one option you have is Star Hill, so Peach could go about and fulfill wishes to those who made them, be it sexual or not. really it's mostly side-missions I'm thinking of, and that's a prominent one that's already in the game.

Well now we are going somewhere, man! Taking notes... "Peach could go about and fulfill wishes to those who made them".
Now its just a matter to choose the places she would go find them. E.g. if she talks to a given toad, he will mention the wishes ONLY IF Peach activated that star. Then a choice will appear: 1) Fullfil it, 2) Go away. Thats my idea so far.

VintageBass Wrote:Again, joking. I do have something that'll allow me to use my N64 controller (and PS2), and I was going with the idea that the move you're describing is Peach's Up-B recovery move, where she takes out an umbrella and uses it to glide down to safety, also pummeling those who are caught while she's shooting up. So yeah, just thinking that since she was in Smash and the way you describe that, it just got me thinking.

She can use the 'hover' function if she has the umbrella already (being a default action), and the 'attack' (pummeling) can be performed if she is on the ground and the ATTACK key is pressed (A key, if default keyboard option).

VintageBass Wrote:Because it's just a part of the world building with the RPGs, all right? Just because you want to do more with the S/NES eras doesn't mean that you should exclude all the other games that came after them.

We just need to discuss about more about that. Who will say to us (during the game) that there are financial problems? Maybe toadsworth will say that if he finds out Peach is fucking enemies and embarassing the entire kingdom?

VintageBass Wrote:I still hate it.

You can skip it. I just can't be making everything people ask me just because they dont like the former way or the way I imagine. Of course you can always convince me with good arguments. If I put a feature (e.g. Spring mushroom, like im SMRPG) and you convince me its not great to be in the game because of A,B, or A,B,C, or A,B,C,D... (a tons of reasons) I can say: 'Ok ok...you're so right'.

VintageBass Wrote:Usually having a contrived reason for stuff isn't really the best way to get in or out of situations. It just doesn't make things look good. Trust me, I am a writer. Yes, we can make the scene much better, at least have it feel more natural than having it feel forced.

So lets work to make them more natural! Example: goomba scene 6 (in the gallery, we can point out scenes in the gallery). If the first loop is 'too direct to the matter' (sex), we can think of a way to make Peach restrain the enemy with her hands first, then in the second loop (former first) I can make it happen slower, to be more natural. I am giving examples. This makes me work directly on it, and agree more with it, instead of 'Ivan, some scenes are bad, this make all scenes bad!' without pointing me out where it's bad!

VintageBass Wrote:And I see that as a bit excessive. I get they're there from the original, and so are Koopas and other enemies!

Ok I can make more Koopa scenes.

VintageBass Wrote:I just figure that maybe with these many scenes, why not have other enemies get that excess? It eases up on the workload, besides making the enemies for that scene, so you don't have to worry about thinking up new scenes for everyone.

Surely I can take a given goomba scene (e.g. 13) and put another enemy instead, balancing the scenes. But the thing is, if the dear goomba is screwing Peach up in this scene, why not reusing that scene with other enemies? We can do that, too. I dont need to replace the enemy, diminishing the goomba scene quantity. Instead of saying: 'Ivan, we have 20 toad scenes and 16 goomba scenes. Take 5 of the goombas and replace with Monty Moles instead, and take 5 of toad scenes and replace with "spiky enemies" (the black ones in Super Mario Bros 1, forgot the name and I CANT use google).' I would say: 'why not have these new scenes while retaining the toad and goombas as is? The game wont be like 1mb bigger, maybe 2 or 3kbytes.

VintageBass Wrote:And just a note, the Kama Sutra isn't the only Indian book based on sex.

Please give me other names, if you have a list of them.
So far, I also use some ideas from other hentai games.

VintageBass Wrote:Depends on the outcome. I feel like we already got a game devoted to sex, why have one more scene? I understand it's embarrassing her, but I could come up with a different way of doing that doesn't involve the "mic."

Well, we can have a 'decent' scene in the microphone as well, if she's not horny enough, for example. She could just announce things on it and go away.

VintageBass Wrote:And now there's me... :twisted:

Ok, I appreciate it, page 600 too :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:Nooo, this is not something that I want. What I was saying is more in the style of a sales pitch, like I'm giving an offer to you about this idea I propose. That doesn't mean I like to see it happen because I want it badly (if that's the case then a LOT of stuff would be stripped from this game).

*Sign* you are difficult! Maybe you can have your game eventually, it will be surely different from what PUT wants to be. I propose adding panik toads so it will make us see some are still aware of things and they want Mario back and the kingdom 'relieved' of those attackers.

VintageBass Wrote:Going with that, who owns pictures of the Koopalings naked? That just seems kinda wrong...

The way Peach ends up making tons of sex is kinda wrong :lol: But really, we dont know. Maybe Lakitus made them because he's gay? A female did it? (one of the witches?) Then Kamek stole it? We can put more information in the game, but remember that sometimes having mysteries is great for our imagination. People can discuss about what could be making them.

VintageBass Wrote:Well considering that how people tend to use picture for regular photos, yeah it can be confusing. So yeah, that is right, but still that is something that Kamek can edit paintings like that.

At least we are going somewhere in that idea.

VintageBass Wrote:OK, let's go with a different picture. The thing is with all of this can also boil down to: too much plot! This is just making me go mad over the fact that you want things connected to this plot, when Mario games aren't even known for their plots (outside of the RPGs).

I want some plot, like RPG. Its nice to have one in a "RPG like game". This HAS some RPG elements, like Krystal Version 1.

VintageBass Wrote:You're saying that I'm complicating matters? What's this then? This is just adding on to what is called a plot for this game and is sticking out like a sore thumb. Again I bring up the issue of if she deals with one of the Koopaling with the picture, what happens? What makes this particular painting so different from the others? Will it be brought up later on? Why is Peach so invested in this one when she has the two others showing her getting deep-throated?

Again, man, let's simplify things out. Someone painted this. We are going to have more pictures around castles, corridors and such. Why dont you like them? These makes the player imagine the dirty side of Peach and the enemies themselves, even being just pictures.

VintageBass Wrote:You said you don't want to complicate matters and now here I am showing a complicated matter. Now think of this for a moment: what I'm discussing is something that's going with this prediction idea. So, as I mentioned, there are two Koopalings, one of them happens to be Larry. It is proposed that Peach would land in her castle after defeating him, be it by sex or in combat. So then, what would happen if she defeats Larry by normal means? Would the painting still be there?

Again, someone painted him making that. THIS DOESNT NEED to happen! But if Peach ends up screwed up, it will be like in the picture, or we can have a quick cut-scene (like in Osama one, when Peach falls on his dick).

VintageBass Wrote:I know that sometimes filler is necessary, but I'm the writer here and I'm talking honestly about what I'm seeing. The painting offers nothing to me other than spank material, bonus points for not being my thing, and it's just adding on to something that's getting complicated to what is simply meant to be a straight-forward plot.

Ok you dont like it. Why we dont discuss about things that you like to see, then?

VintageBass Wrote:No, that doesn't have to do with the plot, and I've discussed that above. I'm just sticking with the painting and that's it. Now, the look that she gives in the painting, compared to the others that were there, is completely different. The original paintings were that of shocked and surprised, like she's reacting perfectly to having a dick shoved into her mouth. Her face with the Koopaling isn't like the others, like she's annoyed by giving blowjobs to them.

I see... well, she can be annoyed by them, like 'well...i have to do that anyway', like she did with Larry (she put her butt onto his face, remember?).
Again I dont see any problem here.

VintageBass Wrote:It's just her eyes and eyebrows are placed in a way that she comes off annoyed by this, not pleased, or surprised or embarrassed.

I want other opinions about her eyes.

VintageBass Wrote:I do appreciate other's works. It's just when it was first shown, it was a rough image like it was edited in Paint. I will enjoy Paint art if it's done extremely well, but I gotta critique what needs to be critique.

Let's see what other people say about it.

VintageBass Wrote:So does that work for every picture in the world? I know movies and books can do that very easily, but pictures? That's more of a challenge.

Its a game.

VintageBass Wrote:As I mentioned, the game's already too big and I haven't been around long enough, plus I've been away from this, so I don't know everything that is in this game.

So please go play it more ;) Many of the features evolves dialogues (message boxes). She can use the broom. She can explore her castle more. But yes, like I said before, I want to put some plot in order for Peach to have reasons to explore her castle even more. Your idea about fulfilling wishes are great for replay value!

VintageBass Wrote:So I can't tell you what needs to be removed. What I can say is stuff that causes severe game-breaking bugs...

I am fixing all of them.

VintageBass Wrote:It's finding the problem and removing it to help improve gameplay. (even if the bug causes some unintentional laughs)

I will say again that I am searching and fixing all of them over time. We had terrible bugs before. The game is almost bug free now.

VintageBass Wrote:This could be either a replacement for the old buggy idea for something completely new, or a newer version that won't cause bugs.

I see no problems replacing code to make a given feature work.

VintageBass Wrote:Again, I don't. To the reading of the changelog, not seeing the whole exhaustion of fixing bugs, and yeah that can be exhausting.

So you dont have a heart.

VintageBass Wrote:And that's why you have testers here to essentially come in and break the game. You need them to find whatever cracks there are, break them and find those bugs so that you and Ben can go in and fix them.

Yes, thats it! Its working, trust on it!

VintageBass Wrote:In fact, why aren't people doing that? It makes finding the bugs much more easier to tell people "hey, here's my game, BREAK IT!" Granted that doesn't sound good, but if you want to take up my suggestion of making it bug-proof, give them that opportunity to break and find the bugs!

I GAVE! Its in the first page and I keep asking people to test the game already! Since the beginning!

VintageBass Wrote:Skype is not the enemy! Why don't you get this!? Having instant access to someone is perfect! Sure it's not made for everyone, but it works when someone has an idea and needs to tell you right away! Skype has nothing to do with hampering ideas. It is something more personal than some IM program.

Its not and I am not going over this. See that we're discussing better here than there. I hate skype.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 pm

DAYUMSO Wrote:I can't wait for egg laying :roll: :oops: :)

Me too! ;)

Residentlover2 Wrote:oh ivan come on man girls usually dont like anal sex....dont use it like a hole to evade...you have that fetish I know and I understand you !, but dont use that excuse man

There are many other escuses, like Peach riding up Yoshi. She has to use one of her holes. I can make a chooser: '1) stick your pussy 2) stick your... bumhole', so we can control Peach desires, and, if she is a virgin, we can spare her.

Residentlover2 Wrote:If I do a game I would make it only lesbian themed why? because I like lesbians! you are always adding ass sex features to the game like when peach sniffs her hands (after rubbing them with her ass and pussy) again why the ass if she is supposed to know nothing about sex?

This is a plot to be improved later. Peach will be discovering about sex and he will have those sex lessons by Toadsworth. For sure I will make that sniffing scene to happen later.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Just be thruth to yourself Im not telling you to make this optional just make us know that you like this ! ;)

I like it but not in the way "I am extremelly wanting an ass". Like I explained before, I am just making vaginal sex happen less than anal.

Residentlover2 Wrote:You're the creator you can make peach an ass bitch and I dont care I just will not play the game if I dont like that feature... but please dont use that kind of excuses since the majority of girls dont like anal sex (they even hate it unless theyre bitches)

Peach will end up liking it, dont ask me, as her! Hehe.

VintageBass Wrote:As opposed to another princess who knows nothing about sex because she's up in space for most of her life and has no contact with anyone at all besides her children. Then again, I'm sure that Peach could have used that hole occasionally, probably because she wants to save her virginity until marriage and have Mario take it?

Thats it! Nice point!

VintageBass Wrote:Don't take my idea like it's official or anything, wait for Ivan's word.

He heard it :lol:

Residentlover2 Wrote:youre making peach feel like this way (anal slut) but I think is kinda out of the character ;) .Is just my opinion Ivan I think the game is great and all thats just a small conclusion that I got after playing the game many times and compared with playshapes`s one (that one has most vaginal sex than anal) and I discover that fetish coming from you but is not bad since is your game and you have the power on it even If we like it or not... ;)

You are forgetting she can retain her virgnity, so I can make scenes 3,4,5 being anal, then 6,7,8 being vaginal for example. Its to spare her and , aside of retaining virginity longer, its to avoid her being pregnant. When Peach has a vaginal sex with a male until cumming inside, she will have a small probability of getting pregnant.

HappyGoomba Wrote:I noticed something in the Options screen.

1. Set max boob size to bigger. 2. Save options. 3. Exit the game. 4. Restart the game and go back to options. 5. The max boob size now says biggest.
6. Click the down arrow, it changes to big.
It looks like it does save the setting, but it displays the wrong info.

Thank you for the reports, Ben will take note of it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Ah since you're in vacation mode, then I'll have to wait for you to receive the fla file of Birdo's back view when you come back.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote: Really that could actually be chalked up under the whole pregnancy thing, mostly with the child-birthing, and that's not really sexy at all. :/

For you. For me and some, it is.

Yeah, child coming out of a woman, either by vaginally or c-section is sexy... *sigh* Whatever you gets off, Ivan.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Anyway, like I said before, I will be focused on DUMPING CUM and EGGs. Having birth is a more complex feature to be done much later.

I wouldn't mind a large creampie. OK, whatever makes things easier for you.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Sorry I dont have time to. Yes, I cant just reserach (using google and all) in a fair time due to my bad connection.

I know that playing the game won't work and we're not trying to make you play it (as I said, it's not really a recommended play), but I laugh at your bad connection. Before my stable connection, I had to deal a shotty connection myself and yet I still did my research. Sure I get angry but I still did whatever I can to get everything I need for my work. Unless you really can't load everything, then I get that. Bad connection doesn't stop progress, Ivan, it just pushes one to find alternatives.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Why hours? I could see it taking a few minutes to an hour max if possible, unless your code is that complicated of a mess to undo things.

Tell me what you want to remove and why, then I'll put here all the implications to do that.

Once I sit down and decompile all of this to figure out everything.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Now its just a matter to choose the places she would go find them. E.g. if she talks to a given toad, he will mention the wishes ONLY IF Peach activated that star. Then a choice will appear: 1) Fullfil it, 2) Go away. Thats my idea so far.

Yeah, that can work. And that's just one idea to do side-missions. There could be other areas to explore, or even Peach talking to certain individuals directly without doing something else to do stuff.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Again, joking. I do have something that'll allow me to use my N64 controller (and PS2), and I was going with the idea that the move you're describing is Peach's Up-B recovery move, where she takes out an umbrella and uses it to glide down to safety, also pummeling those who are caught while she's shooting up. So yeah, just thinking that since she was in Smash and the way you describe that, it just got me thinking.

She can use the 'hover' function if she has the umbrella already (being a default action), and the 'attack' (pummeling) can be performed if she is on the ground and the ATTACK key is pressed (A key, if default keyboard option).

The thing is about the move is that it's only an indirect effect when Peach uses her recovery move. If there is something in her way, they will get hurt. A lot of recovery moves do have that effect of doing damage as it is an attacking move as a secondary function. That is usually, if the character has a recovery move.

Also there's configurable keys?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Because it's just a part of the world building with the RPGs, all right? Just because you want to do more with the S/NES eras doesn't mean that you should exclude all the other games that came after them.

We just need to discuss about more about that. Who will say to us (during the game) that there are financial problems? Maybe toadsworth will say that if he finds out Peach is fucking enemies and embarassing the entire kingdom?

Or it could be dropped? Like you said it's not really that important in all of this, it's just a hentai. I'm just going off on stuff that I know and are just a part of the universe and you have all the rights not to use it. But, my other thing of the reputation could still work as that could go along with Peach's whole "nympho of the day" deal as well, since that works as a reputation as well. You could have Peach be not very favorable in the eyes of a few, until she decides to prove herself. Either do missions or have sex with them and that could improve Peach's relationship and reputation, AND this could add on to possible endings for all of this.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I still hate it.

You can skip it.

Can't if it's right in the main hallway. :/

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Usually having a contrived reason for stuff isn't really the best way to get in or out of situations. It just doesn't make things look good. Trust me, I am a writer. Yes, we can make the scene much better, at least have it feel more natural than having it feel forced.

So lets work to make them more natural!

I suggested something down below that could feel more natural for the podium.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This makes me work directly on it, and agree more with it, instead of 'Ivan, some scenes are bad, this make all scenes bad!' without pointing me out where it's bad!

One idea could be that 'crap animation is crap animation,' saying that a few off scenes could make others see it as such. And that's just how one could interpreted it, not how I would see it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And I see that as a bit excessive. I get they're there from the original, and so are Koopas and other enemies!

Ok I can make more Koopa scenes.

Thinking about it, there are plenty of scenes you can do with them with how they function.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Depends on the outcome. I feel like we already got a game devoted to sex, why have one more scene? I understand it's embarrassing her, but I could come up with a different way of doing that doesn't involve the "mic."

Well, we can have a 'decent' scene in the microphone as well, if she's not horny enough, for example. She could just announce things on it and go away.

Nah, what I'm thinking of is, going with the embarrassing idea, there could be a Toad hiding under the stand. He could be rubbing his dick against her legs, playing at her pussy, and just teasing her while she's speaking. As I mentioned before, my problem with the scene as it is now is I can't see it working. It's just how could someone do that without coming off like she's gone mental? So, having a Toad or someone else small enough hiding under the stand and playing with her while giving this serious speech would make me a little more happy, plus you'll get more of an embarrassment factor and still keep a sex scene!

And yeah having a 'decent' scene would be easy as well, since it's a thing that Peach would do sexual stuff when she's turned on. Having her suck on her mic and then jump onto said mic just seem like a jump in thought for someone not turned on at all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Nooo, this is not something that I want. What I was saying is more in the style of a sales pitch, like I'm giving an offer to you about this idea I propose. That doesn't mean I like to see it happen because I want it badly (if that's the case then a LOT of stuff would be stripped from this game).

*Sign* you are difficult! Maybe you can have your game eventually, it will be surely different from what PUT wants to be. I propose adding panik toads so it will make us see some are still aware of things and they want Mario back and the kingdom 'relieved' of those attackers.

Look, I am offering you an idea. It's just how I was saying it that is different. It is something that I personally do not want, but I figure it is good for the game that you are making. I do like the idea of panicking toads, it would make sense for some to panic because Mario is gone (after all there's a whole minigame based on it in SPP), and I was thinking that one way to calm them down is by having Peach have sex with them.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But really, we dont know.

That's not really a good thing to have when making something, especially when dealing with plot. Sure a little mystery is fun, but sometimes what teammembers know won't hurt the game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Maybe Lakitus made them because he's gay?

Or bi, there are bi dudes out there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:We can put more information in the game, but remember that sometimes having mysteries is great for our imagination. People can discuss about what could be making them.

And sometimes we need to pull the curtain back just to show how the process is made. Again a little mystery is fun, but it can annoy some people if the mystery isn't that good. Just speaking from a writer's perspective here.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:OK, let's go with a different picture. The thing is with all of this can also boil down to: too much plot! This is just making me go mad over the fact that you want things connected to this plot, when Mario games aren't even known for their plots (outside of the RPGs).

I want some plot, like RPG. Its nice to have one in a "RPG like game". This HAS some RPG elements, like Krystal Version 1.

... Huh, maybe you should look into Super Paper Mario. After all that is a platformer with the bare basic of RPG elements, so you are onto something.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Again, man, let's simplify things out. Someone painted this. We are going to have more pictures around castles, corridors and such. Why dont you like them? These makes the player imagine the dirty side of Peach and the enemies themselves, even being just pictures.

I have no problems with the original paintings that were there since the beginning of the game. It's just Susuki's having problems with. That and these weren't painted, we clearly see Kamek using his magic to create this outta thin air. And as long as we're not using Morpheus's drawings Susuki suggested a while back, you're good (because of using them without his permission before you ask).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:You said you don't want to complicate matters and now here I am showing a complicated matter. Now think of this for a moment: what I'm discussing is something that's going with this prediction idea. So, as I mentioned, there are two Koopalings, one of them happens to be Larry. It is proposed that Peach would land in her castle after defeating him, be it by sex or in combat. So then, what would happen if she defeats Larry by normal means? Would the painting still be there?

Again, someone painted him making that. THIS DOESNT NEED to happen! But if Peach ends up screwed up, it will be like in the picture, or we can have a quick cut-scene (like in Osama one, when Peach falls on his dick).

I kinda was thinking more technical on that, like is it possible to do branching stuff if that painting does have a factor in all of this? I know there is, but since I know squat about coding, I don't know how hard it'll get with how things are in the game. So yeah, there is that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I know that sometimes filler is necessary, but I'm the writer here and I'm talking honestly about what I'm seeing. The painting offers nothing to me other than spank material, bonus points for not being my thing, and it's just adding on to something that's getting complicated to what is simply meant to be a straight-forward plot.

Ok you dont like it. Why we dont discuss about things that you like to see, then?

I kinda am. It's just sprinkled about here and there,

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I see... well, she can be annoyed by them, like 'well...i have to do that anyway', like she did with Larry (she put her butt onto his face, remember?).
Again I dont see any problem here.

Uh, I don't remember that. And yeah, that sounds about right, like it's "if I can get this over with, then I don't have to worry about it ever again."

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:It's just her eyes and eyebrows are placed in a way that she comes off annoyed by this, not pleased, or surprised or embarrassed.

I want other opinions about her eyes.

Uh, like what? Like do you want others to talk about the face she's giving? OK, that could work.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So I can't tell you what needs to be removed. What I can say is stuff that causes severe game-breaking bugs...

I am fixing all of them.

And with that, you can take them out temporary and see what makes them behave like that in the game, until you get it right and it works without hiccups!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:It's finding the problem and removing it to help improve gameplay. (even if the bug causes some unintentional laughs)

I will say again that I am searching and fixing all of them over time. We had terrible bugs before. The game is almost bug free now.

Until the next update comes along and creates a new batch of bugs. Yeah. Still, I would like more funny bug-related stuff because those are fun sometimes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Again, I don't. To the reading of the changelog, not seeing the whole exhaustion of fixing bugs, and yeah that can be exhausting.

So you dont have a heart.

If I don't then how am I typing all of this?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Skype is not the enemy! Why don't you get this!? Having instant access to someone is perfect! Sure it's not made for everyone, but it works when someone has an idea and needs to tell you right away! Skype has nothing to do with hampering ideas. It is something more personal than some IM program.

Its not and I am not going over this. See that we're discussing better here than there. I hate skype.

It's bad because no one was there to listen to you? Again, it's not a software problem, it's a personal problem. You probably, and never, will understand that and you'll continue to hate a program because of a bad break-up.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Residentlover2 Wrote:You're the creator you can make peach an ass bitch and I dont care I just will not play the game if I dont like that feature... but please dont use that kind of excuses since the majority of girls dont like anal sex (they even hate it unless theyre bitches)

Peach will end up liking it, dont ask me, as her! Hehe.

Well there does, or did (I dunno if it is still active), exist a thing where people can chat with Charles Martinet, aka Mario, himself and will answer stuff as Mario himself. The technology we have today could make something like that happen, but I know you can't get a straight answer like that if you ever ask that to Peach, should there be something like that with her.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Biles Wrote:Ah since you're in vacation mode, then I'll have to wait for you to receive the fla file of Birdo's back view when you come back.

I've received it already but I cant do anything yet, only when I come back, on tuesday. Thank you for the file!

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, child coming out of a woman, either by vaginally or c-section is sexy... *sigh* Whatever you gets off, Ivan.

Man, dont worry, really. Also, this might be made only months or even a year later. Its low priority. And when its done, it WILL BE an ON/OFF option. I said this already.

VintageBass Wrote:I know that playing the game won't work and we're not trying to make you play it (as I said, it's not really a recommended play), but I laugh at your bad connection. Before my stable connection, I had to deal a shotty connection myself and yet I still did my research. Sure I get angry but I still did whatever I can to get everything I need for my work.

I am on a vacation and I am using a Pentium 2. (yes, P2). I am using LOK from an old version of OPERA. The connection is like 56k modem. I am here just to stay 'on pace', and keep the discussion.

VintageBass Wrote:Unless you really can't load everything, then I get that. Bad connection doesn't stop progress, Ivan

Dialogues -> not.
Finding images and videos -> yes, it does.

VintageBass Wrote:Once I sit down and decompile all of this to figure out everything.

Ok!

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, that can work. And that's just one idea to do side-missions. There could be other areas to explore, or even Peach talking to certain individuals directly without doing something else to do stuff.

Its feasible and its a thing I'll do for the game, so I agree.

VintageBass Wrote:The thing is about the move is that it's only an indirect effect when Peach uses her recovery move. If there is something in her way, they will get hurt. A lot of recovery moves do have that effect of doing damage as it is an attacking move as a secondary function. That is usually, if the character has a recovery move.

Lets simplify it in the game. As I havent played SSBB as well, I need to know the possible moves. Even so, we should put only the main ones in the game.

VintageBass Wrote:Also there's configurable keys?

No. We choose 'sets of keys' (1 to 4). Well, its a kind of 'configure your keyboard type / button setting'. But I say 'A' because its the default option (1).

VintageBass Wrote:Or it could be dropped? Like you said it's not really that important in all of this, it's just a hentai. I'm just going off on stuff that I know and are just a part of the universe and you have all the rights not to use it.

Ok Understood. Well, we can drop it.

VintageBass Wrote:But, my other thing of the reputation could still work as that could go along with Peach's whole "nympho of the day" deal as well, since that works as a reputation as well. You could have Peach be not very favorable in the eyes of a few, until she decides to prove herself. Either do missions or have sex with them and that could improve Peach's relationship and reputation, AND this could add on to possible endings for all of this.

Possible! I dont see any problem here. Charlieton is one of the creatues that are not favorable to her 'liberalism' or 'discoveries'.

VintageBass Wrote:Can't if it's right in the main hallway. :/

Meh! :/

VintageBass Wrote:One idea could be that 'crap animation is crap animation,' saying that a few off scenes could make others see it as such. And that's just how one could interpreted it, not how I would see it.

I see your point.

VintageBass Wrote:Thinking about it, there are plenty of scenes you can do with them with how they function.

Yes, and there are other koopa races, like blue and yellow. I know the yellow ones can skip pitfalls (they will change direction), and maybe the blue ones. Red and Green will fall. And some scenes can happen in certain races for example.

VintageBass Wrote:I suggested something down below that could feel more natural for the podium....what I'm thinking of is, going with the embarrassing idea, there could be a Toad hiding under the stand. He could be rubbing his dick against her legs, playing at her pussy, and just teasing her while she's speaking. As I mentioned before, my problem with the scene as it is now is I can't see it working. It's just how could someone do that without coming off like she's gone mental?

I know, its like she is already a nymph... so you're so right! I will make that scene (toad under the stand), making it even transparent. She could be saying what she says now (about saving Mario, then 'ooooh I....', and other sexy dialogues). Then I can REUSE the current scene for later, when Peach is already a nymph, for example.

MARKED as a NEW FEATURE.

VintageBass Wrote:And yeah having a 'decent' scene would be easy as well, since it's a thing that Peach would do sexual stuff when she's turned on. Having her suck on her mic and then jump onto said mic just seem like a jump in thought for someone not turned on at all.

I will see if we can have up to three scenes there: 'decent announcement', then a dialogue chooser: 1- make a toad go under it, 2- make Peach suck the mic. Peach will say 'no' if 2 is choosen while she is not a nymph. This is an idea.

VintageBass Wrote:Look, I am offering you an idea. It's just how I was saying it that is different. It is something that I personally do not want, but I figure it is good for the game that you are making. I do like the idea of panicking toads, it would make sense for some to panic because Mario is gone (after all there's a whole minigame based on it in SPP), and I was thinking that one way to calm them down is by having Peach have sex with them.

Hmmm.... ok, right! I can make the toads interrupts Peach if she touches one of them, with a random dialogue: 'Peach!!! Where is Mario!!' , 'Peach, the castle is on attack!' 'We're doomed!', then a number to choose: 1) suck to calm him down, 2) etc.... Sounds nice?

VintageBass Wrote:That's not really a good thing to have when making something, especially when dealing with plot. Sure a little mystery is fun, but sometimes what team members know won't hurt the game.

Again I dont care about who made the picture. If so, which story we could be making behind that mysterious pictures?

VintageBass Wrote:Or bi, there are bi dudes out there.

Okay, no problem!

VintageBass Wrote:And sometimes we need to pull the curtain back just to show how the process is made. Again a little mystery is fun, but it can annoy some people if the mystery isn't that good. Just speaking from a writer's perspective here.

Yes, so do you want me to make those cut-scenes (maybe using the curtains from Paper Mario)? May this info about these pics should be added as a text when Kamek goes in? Or maybe a button "More about the pictures" then it shows the curtains with more info? Or maybe a cut scene showing a Lakitu working on some pictures while masturbating himself?

VintageBass Wrote:... Huh, maybe you should look into Super Paper Mario. After all that is a platformer with the bare basic of RPG elements, so you are onto something.

I dont have time to play it until months ahead :( And I have to finish Super Mario Sunshine and Play Paper Mario 1 first.

VintageBass Wrote:I have no problems with the original paintings that were there since the beginning of the game. It's just Susuki's having problems with. That and these weren't painted, we clearly see Kamek using his magic to create this outta thin air. And as long as we're not using Morpheus's drawings Susuki suggested a while back, you're good (because of using them without his permission before you ask).

I will never use pictures here without permission. So I appreciate contributions.

VintageBass Wrote:I kinda was thinking more technical on that, like is it possible to do branching stuff if that painting does have a factor in all of this? I know there is, but since I know squat about coding, I don't know how hard it'll get with how things are in the game. So yeah, there is that.

Well, as about 'branching', we dont need to worry about it since the pictures are not things that will happen with 100% 'sureness'. And Peach is still virgin when she saws it in the beginning of the game. But if you have a better idea about branching, tell me and I'll analyse if its possible to do that using code.

VintageBass Wrote:Uh, I don't remember that. And yeah, that sounds about right, like it's "if I can get this over with, then I don't have to worry about it ever again."

Yes, that's the idea. Peach is trying to be decent, but when she is screwed up, she has to do something, as she knows that making sex to them will knock them down. The Larry scene is a great example to see this happening.

VintageBass Wrote:Uh, like what? Like do you want others to talk about the face she's giving? OK, that could work.

Well, before you say 'its just lurkers', I say 'they're human like us'. I like to see other opinions because of eurekas they can give to us. Some of them gave me incredible ideas about world 4, for example. Others gave me ideas about dildos. I am not saying I will accept everyone idea. Everything can be discussed, so are not surprised (yes, me included, like when I was surprised after Soloid made the new Peach Castle using a very fade-out backgrounds. I had to discuss to him about making them have more vivid colors).

VintageBass Wrote:And with that, you can take them out temporary and see what makes them behave like that in the game, until you get it right and it works without hiccups!

Hmmm yes I can do that.

VintageBass Wrote:Until the next update comes along and creates a new batch of bugs. Yeah. Still, I would like more funny bug-related stuff because those are fun sometimes.

Ha!! Great. Ok then. I'll force a given bug to appear. Morton stroking his dick and following her without moving his legs when Peach is walking in world 2. :lol: I remember Blargh had that kind of bug in his game (maybe in DEC 2011). Morton was already laid down, but he was following Peach with his 'happy opened mouth' around :D

VintageBass Wrote:If I don't then how am I typing all of this?

Well, if we get something to pump up our blood, we can be still alive ;) Actually, what make us understand the hard work of others is by comprehension (usage of the limbic system in our brains). But you know, we use 'heart' all the time for love, and such. Its wrong, I know. I also prefer to say: 'I love you, my princess! My limbic system is in your hands! You're inside my limbus!'

VintageBass Wrote:It's bad because no one was there to listen to you? Again, it's not a software problem, it's a personal problem. You probably, and never, will understand that and you'll continue to hate a program because of a bad break-up.

You already know the causes of me giving up skype. People disappearing, people not listening to me anymore, Luftmallow saying he was making changes to the outfits and the possibility to add the Decent Swimsuit, then he disappeared, Quiz playing games and getting more and more absent (he said it once), and so on.... why using skype then connecting almost everyday to see people even more far from me than LOK itself? I returned back here.

VintageBass Wrote:Well there does, or did (I dunno if it is still active), exist a thing where people can chat with Charles Martinet, aka Mario, himself and will answer stuff as Mario himself. The technology we have today could make something like that happen, but I know you can't get a straight answer like that if you ever ask that to Peach, should there be something like that with her.

Peach, Mario and the other's creators would never say anything about them. They're open for us to explore, depending on the game theme we want to make.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ring-Ring » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:12 am

I might sound like a impatient idiot, but how do I get Peach pregnant?
Ring-Ring
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am on a vacation and I am using a Pentium 2. (yes, P2). I am using LOK from an old version of OPERA. The connection is like 56k modem. I am here just to stay 'on pace', and keep the discussion.

Computer specs mean nothing to me, unless it pertains to my own performance. But yeah old computer means old software, and really the thing is connection. For now you can't do much other than reply to mostly me and others.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:The thing is about the move is that it's only an indirect effect when Peach uses her recovery move. If there is something in her way, they will get hurt. A lot of recovery moves do have that effect of doing damage as it is an attacking move as a secondary function. That is usually, if the character has a recovery move.

Lets simplify it in the game. As I havent played SSBB as well, I need to know the possible moves. Even so, we should put only the main ones in the game.

Yeah, because it'll be random for Peach to pull out a Toad to block stuff. Still, there's her slapping, which are based on the gloves, and then she does have her weapons, which include a tennis racket, golf club, and the extremely powerful frying pan.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Also there's configurable keys?

No. We choose 'sets of keys' (1 to 4). Well, its a kind of 'configure your keyboard type / button setting'. But I say 'A' because its the default option (1).

Ah. I know there's that, I thought you added the option to make configurable keys. OK, got confused there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:But, my other thing of the reputation could still work as that could go along with Peach's whole "nympho of the day" deal as well, since that works as a reputation as well. You could have Peach be not very favorable in the eyes of a few, until she decides to prove herself. Either do missions or have sex with them and that could improve Peach's relationship and reputation, AND this could add on to possible endings for all of this.

Possible! I dont see any problem here. Charlieton is one of the creatues that are not favorable to her 'liberalism' or 'discoveries'.

Yeah, and now I'm learning about sexual liberal, so that is a thing. But that's for more how that character was made before a reboot, and this character hasn't really shown anything sexual, so discoveries make the most sense for this. Either way, that is a good thought. At least Charlieton is staying consistent.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Thinking about it, there are plenty of scenes you can do with them with how they function.

Yes, and there are other koopa races, like blue and yellow. I know the yellow ones can skip pitfalls (they will change direction), and maybe the blue ones. Red and Green will fall. And some scenes can happen in certain races for example.

Well not only that, but you could do some sort of "attack," like when a few of the scenes have them knock Peach down so they can get behind her. You could have one or two knock her down, maybe catching her by surprise and causing her to fall on her butt and then do a scene from there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I know, its like she is already a nymph... so you're so right! I will make that scene (toad under the stand), making it even transparent. She could be saying what she says now (about saving Mario, then 'ooooh I....', and other sexy dialogues). Then I can REUSE the current scene for later, when Peach is already a nymph, for example.

Maybe the dialogue could change to reflect the different states? I don't think Peach would be really serious if she's horny...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I will see if we can have up to three scenes there: 'decent announcement', then a dialogue chooser: 1- make a toad go under it, 2- make Peach suck the mic. Peach will say 'no' if 2 is choosen while she is not a nymph. This is an idea.

Ah, OK. That answers things.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmm.... ok, right! I can make the toads interrupts Peach if she touches one of them, with a random dialogue: 'Peach!!! Where is Mario!!' , 'Peach, the castle is on attack!' 'We're doomed!', then a number to choose: 1) suck to calm him down, 2) etc.... Sounds nice?

Yeah, that sounds fair enough. Plus it'll go with the above idea of doing this to help Peach's reputation. She's doing her best to be a good princess to her people, so why not give them royal service?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And sometimes we need to pull the curtain back just to show how the process is made. Again a little mystery is fun, but it can annoy some people if the mystery isn't that good. Just speaking from a writer's perspective here.

Yes, so do you want me to make those cut-scenes (maybe using the curtains from Paper Mario)? May this info about these pics should be added as a text when Kamek goes in? Or maybe a button "More about the pictures" then it shows the curtains with more info? Or maybe a cut scene showing a Lakitu working on some pictures while masturbating himself?

Eh, I'll think about it for later. Again I got much on my plate already to worry about this so I can't come up with stuff. But I could come up with alternates for this if really needed, at least enough to make me feel pleased with this whole scenario. My only complaint is that this seems like adding too much to an already simple plot, but I could probably figure out a way of it working.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... Huh, maybe you should look into Super Paper Mario. After all that is a platformer with the bare basic of RPG elements, so you are onto something.

I dont have time to play it until months ahead :( And I have to finish Super Mario Sunshine and Play Paper Mario 1 first.

As I repeat, Super Paper Mario is not really that recommended play, but the others, sure.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I kinda was thinking more technical on that, like is it possible to do branching stuff if that painting does have a factor in all of this? I know there is, but since I know squat about coding, I don't know how hard it'll get with how things are in the game. So yeah, there is that.

Well, as about 'branching', we dont need to worry about it since the pictures are not things that will happen with 100% 'sureness'. And Peach is still virgin when she saws it in the beginning of the game. But if you have a better idea about branching, tell me and I'll analyse if its possible to do that using code.

Well, that's questionable on the virginity since she can have sex with the Toads in her castle. So, there is the thing where those who want to screw Toads, lose her virginity and then see the painting.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Well, before you say 'its just lurkers', I say 'they're human like us'.

Yeah, personally I wouldn't put too much trust into them. Sure feedback is great, but some of them don't offer much other than maybe a couple of sentences and that's it. Same goes for your bug reports. Plus there's a bit of an inkling that some of them are not really as old as they appear... then again age doesn't matter in terms of maturity and I haven't shown much in earlier posts. Still, it's good to have some support. I just rather go for those with more information than those offering little, unless you ask for more info, which you do.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Until the next update comes along and creates a new batch of bugs. Yeah. Still, I would like more funny bug-related stuff because those are fun sometimes.

Ha!! Great. Ok then. I'll force a given bug to appear. Morton stroking his dick and following her without moving his legs when Peach is walking in world 2. :lol: I remember Blargh had that kind of bug in his game (maybe in DEC 2011). Morton was already laid down, but he was following Peach with his 'happy opened mouth' around :D

Yeah you will get those bugs that are completely unintentional yet are so brilliantly silly that you just want to want to do something with. After all, those glitches do provide some great secrets, like the whole Negative World deal.

VintageBass Wrote:It's bad because no one was there to listen to you? Again, it's not a software problem, it's a personal problem. You probably, and never, will understand that and you'll continue to hate a program because of a bad break-up.

You already know the causes of me giving up skype. People disappearing, people not listening to me anymore, Luftmallow saying he was making changes to the outfits and the possibility to add the Decent Swimsuit, then he disappeared, Quiz playing games and getting more and more absent (he said it once), and so on.... why using skype then connecting almost everyday to see people even more far from me than LOK itself? I returned back here.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Well there does, or did (I dunno if it is still active), exist a thing where people can chat with Charles Martinet, aka Mario, himself and will answer stuff as Mario himself. The technology we have today could make something like that happen, but I know you can't get a straight answer like that if you ever ask that to Peach, should there be something like that with her.

Peach, Mario and the other's creators would never say anything about them. They're open for us to explore, depending on the game theme we want to make.

Well I say that because I'm sure they won't want to answer that to a bunch of kids around. I'm sure Martinet has said something about Mario and Peach's relationship and it's all in good fun. His job is to make kids happy and he's doing his job.

Ring-Ring Wrote:I might sound like a impatient idiot, but how do I get Peach pregnant?

You fill her up with cum? In other words, have her fuck many enemies. Otherwise the actual pregnancy feature is not made because Ivan is focusing on other things. Once he's in the mood to code everything, because it's adding in new code for everything, everyone of you who's interested in it will have the luxury of seeing Peach giving birth.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:30 am

Ring-Ring Wrote:I might sound like a impatient idiot, but how do I get Peach pregnant?

Sorry, not yet in the game.

VintageBass Wrote:Computer specs mean nothing to me, unless it pertains to my own performance. But yeah old computer means old software, and really the thing is connection. For now you can't do much other than reply to mostly me and others.

Bingo! Hehe.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, because it'll be random for Peach to pull out a Toad to block stuff. Still, there's her slapping, which are based on the gloves, and then she does have her weapons, which include a tennis racket, golf club, and the extremely powerful frying pan.

For now, only the Perry please.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, and now I'm learning about sexual liberal, so that is a thing. But that's for more how that character was made before a reboot, and this character hasn't really shown anything sexual, so discoveries make the most sense for this. Either way, that is a good thought. At least Charlieton is staying consistent.

The same should occur with Pennington and Geno. Geno will talk to Peach in order to protect her, but of course he will be trapping her in order to fuck her, but in a cute way. Quiz made this dialog. Toadsworth will also 'discover' her more, with the sex lessons. Now that I am improving in animations like Peach x Daisy, It will be easier to make Toadsworth scenes.

VintageBass Wrote:(KOOPAS)Well not only that, but you could do some sort of "attack," like when a few of the scenes have them knock Peach down so they can get behind her. You could have one or two knock her down, maybe catching her by surprise and causing her to fall on her butt and then do a scene from there.

Ok, so the enemies will be initiating the scene, instead of Peach in many scenes. However if you observe, there are some koopa scenes who already do that. if you can give me an example of scene I can work on, by making her fall/slip due to the shell, just say the scene number. But let's think like this: initial scenes (1, 2,3, 4...) could make her fall. The others will make her do nasty things directly because she is starting to get used to it (when they take her before she stomps them, of course).

VintageBass Wrote:Maybe the dialogue could change to reflect the different states? I don't think Peach would be really serious if she's horny...

I can change the dialogues if she is horny. Actually we can do like this:
1) 'talking only scene' (more serious) when not horny.
2) 'talking only scene WITH the toad there', when not a nymph -> only if 1 is played before.
3) 'talking with masturbation and fucking the dick' when horny or already a nymph -> it could set after 1 and 2 is played above and Peach is already horny or a nymph. If she isnt, she will say 'no'.
At least Peach will be decent at first (expected behavior), being more slutty over time.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, that sounds fair enough. Plus it'll go with the above idea of doing this to help Peach's reputation. She's doing her best to be a good princess to her people, so why not give them royal service?

Great!

VintageBass Wrote:Eh, I'll think about it for later. Again I got much on my plate already to worry about this so I can't come up with stuff. But I could come up with alternates for this if really needed, at least enough to make me feel pleased with this whole scenario. My only complaint is that this seems like adding too much to an already simple plot, but I could probably figure out a way of it working.

Ok, thanks really!

VintageBass Wrote:As I repeat, Super Paper Mario is not really that recommended play, but the others, sure.

Ok then!

VintageBass Wrote:Well, that's questionable on the virginity since she can have sex with the Toads in her castle. So, there is the thing where those who want to screw Toads, lose her virginity and then see the painting.

But remember the paintings are changed before she wakes up in her bed.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, personally I wouldn't put too much trust into them. Sure feedback is great, but some of them don't offer much other than maybe a couple of sentences and that's it. Same goes for your bug reports....I just rather go for those with more information than those offering little, unless you ask for more info, which you do.

Well, they're still valuable to add to the discussion. Not phrases like: 'Peach should jump upside down while saying 'hi i am Daisy'... You got the point.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah you will get those bugs that are completely unintentional yet are so brilliantly silly that you just want to want to do something with. After all, those glitches do provide some great secrets, like the whole Negative World deal.

I remember that world (SMB1). I may put Morton stroking his dick in a given world then (for fun) :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:Skype

Whops, I think you made a mistake with the quotes. Do you see people commit errors sometimes? You used to say I was quoting wrongly because I wanted to. Some people even got enraged by that, and I keep saying it was not the intention.

VintageBass Wrote:Well I say that because I'm sure they won't want to answer that to a bunch of kids around. I'm sure Martinet has said something about Mario and Peach's relationship and it's all in good fun. His job is to make kids happy and he's doing his job.

I see. Well, we are in a step forward, right? (a game for adults).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Xboxman1212 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Will you be including the Daisy anims in the Gallery? If so, when?
Xboxman1212

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Xboxman1212 Wrote:Will you be including the Daisy anims in the Gallery? If so, when?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=10420#p252520
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:
Haha.
Well, as about a given sexual area, the game will focus more in the ass than pussy due to the simple fact Peach is not using her royal pussy many times (only if we search for many vaginal enemy scenes along the game). That's to preserve her virginity and, of course, make her even more embarassed (which girl prefer to be fucked in the ass than in the pussy? A few.) And, even being fucked many times, she still feels a bit embarassed using her cherry so much. Maybe she is too sensitive there. She ends up using the other opening.

oh ivan come on man girls usually dont like anal sex....dont use it like a hole to evade...you have that fetish I know and I understand you !, but dont use that excuse man
If I do a game I would make it only lesbian themed why? because I like lesbians! you are always adding ass sex features to the game like when peach sniffs her hands (after rubbing them with her ass and pussy) again why the ass if she is supposed to know nothing about sex?
just be thruth to yourself Im not telling you to make this optional just make us know that you like this ! ;) youre the creator you can make peach an ass bitch and I dont care I just will not play the game if I dont like that feature... but please dont use that kind of excuses since the majority of girls dont like anal sex (they even hate it unless theyre bitches)

Over 50% of the women in the world practice anal sex or has to the least experienced it, you may as well take that "girls usually dont like anal sex" back, its true not all like it, but its also a lie to say that most of them hate it.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Over 50% of the women in the world practice anal sex or has to the least experienced it, you may as well take that "girls usually dont like anal sex" back, its true not all like it, but its also a lie to say that most of them hate it.

Oh yeah that is true. Sure not every girl is going to enjoy taking it up anally, but that doesn't mean that all of them hates it. Heck it was even joked about on freaking TV about one article written by someone saying that more people are having anal sex. Sure the number of women partaking it is smaller than the men (and the numbers of in, some of them are not as straight as they think they are), but that's just a group of people, not every girl. Add that to other studies like that and then you;ll get that majority liking it.

Bottom line: People like ass holes, while people don't like assholes.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:53 am

VintageBass Wrote:
CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Over 50% of the women in the world practice anal sex or has to the least experienced it, you may as well take that "girls usually dont like anal sex" back, its true not all like it, but its also a lie to say that most of them hate it.

Oh yeah that is true. Sure not every girl is going to enjoy taking it up anally, but that doesn't mean that all of them hates it. Heck it was even joked about on freaking TV about one article written by someone saying that more people are having anal sex. Sure the number of women partaking it is smaller than the men (and the numbers of in, some of them are not as straight as they think they are), but that's just a group of people, not every girl. Add that to other studies like that and then you;ll get that majority liking it.

Bottom line: People like ass holes, while people don't like assholes.

I didnt get that pun at the end (probably because my english still sucks), so ill just say that, taking men aside, its been shown that over 50% of women DO practice and like anal sex, and its not too surprising really, also, more surprisingly, over 40% of the women in the world also like BDSM, dunno why....
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:24 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:I didnt get that pun at the end (probably because my english still sucks), so ill just say that, taking men aside, its been shown that over 50% of women DO practice and like anal sex, and its not too surprising really, also, more surprisingly, over 40% of the women in the world also like BDSM, dunno why....

Yeah, I didn't intend for that to be a pun, but that's how things go. And yeah while men are a part of that study, I'm still going with you on the women despite the number being 33%. That's just part of the whole fraction, so there's not really that much excuse to say "woman usually don't like anal."

As for the BDSM, everyone has their kinks. It's too bad 50 Shades is a thing now...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Over 50% of the women in the world practice anal sex or has to the least experienced it, you may as well take that "girls usually dont like anal sex" back, its true not all like it, but its also a lie to say that most of them hate it.

I dont believe on that kind of interviews that says 50 percent of men like ice cream, come on then i go and ask my friends if someone asked them if they like ice creams and guess what no one have asked them that...

I dont know a single girl that have been asked by her sexuality, if they like vaginal, anal, all these surveys are made to a few people...and the world is bigger than that so we cant say anything crearly..
Im talking from experience here...many of the womans I have been says that they dont like anal sex.... and they females friends also say the same, Im not a woman I cant know what they think...but I really dont think that they like it, as I said before is a man`s thing because anus is thigther than pussy....but that depends of the pussy lol
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Elerneron » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 pm

The stimulation of the prostate is a large part of the enjoyment of anal sex. As women don't have a prostate there is little to cause pleasurable stimulation beyond the "dirtiness" of the act itself. It therefore makes sense that many women will NOT enjoy anal sex. The anus and colon are not sexually sensitive areas, the prostate is. Generally if you want the woman to enjoy anal sex it is best to stimulate her in other ways while performing the act. I personally do not see the draw to anal sex, or why it is so popular with guys. There is a perfectly good pussy not far away, and I would prefer to use that!
Elerneron

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:Im talking from experience here...many of the womans I have been says that they dont like anal sex.... and they females friends also say the same, Im not a woman I cant know what they think...but I really dont think that they like it, as I said before is a man`s thing because anus is thigther than pussy....but that depends of the pussy lol

So did they say anything about actually doing it? If they don't like it because they don't get pleasure from it, taking from above, then that would make sense. Again, the argument here is that Peach has anal sex not just because of some men's liking towards it (personally I'm not that big of an anal fan, but that doesn't stop me from having characters that do like it) but something that was done time ago to preserve virginity.

Then again, we are arguing about a character's sexual likes when we know next to nothing about what she likes, in a game that has some strange enough fetishes already. Again, as far as I know, anal is tame compared to everything else that is in here. As far as I care, I try to avoid sex as much as possible. Try doing that more often if you really hate anal that much.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Elerneron Wrote:The stimulation of the prostate is a large part of the enjoyment of anal sex. As women don't have a prostate there is little to cause pleasurable stimulation beyond the "dirtiness" of the act itself. It therefore makes sense that many women will NOT enjoy anal sex. The anus and colon are not sexually sensitive areas, the prostate is. Generally if you want the woman to enjoy anal sex it is best to stimulate her in other ways while performing the act. I personally do not see the draw to anal sex, or why it is so popular with guys. There is a perfectly good pussy not far away, and I would prefer to use that!

I agree.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Im talking from experience here...many of the womans I have been says that they dont like anal sex.... and they females friends also say the same, Im not a woman I cant know what they think...but I really dont think that they like it, as I said before is a man`s thing because anus is thigther than pussy....but that depends of the pussy lol

Well, for sure women will feel hornier depending on the tightness too. Some will prefer a more loose sex (lets say a given dick is too narrow), some will prefer a 'squishy' sensation (provided it doesnt hurt) due to a huge dick, a tight pussy or a tight asshole.

VintageBass Wrote:So did they say anything about actually doing it? If they don't like it because they don't get pleasure from it, taking from above, then that would make sense. Again, the argument here is that Peach has anal sex not just because of some men's liking towards it (personally I'm not that big of an anal fan, but that doesn't stop me from having characters that do like it) but something that was done time ago to preserve virginity.

Yes! Thats why I keep saying here that Peach getting more in the anus is more of a fantasy thing, we may know nothing about her real reasons to act like that, other than to preserve her pussy, added to the fact enemies wants her asshole more. The thing is, its happening in Mushroom Kingdom ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Then again, we are arguing about a character's sexual likes when we know next to nothing about what she likes, in a game that has some strange enough fetishes already. Again, as far as I know, anal is tame compared to everything else that is in here. As far as I care, I try to avoid sex as much as possible. Try doing that more often if you really hate anal that much.

Depending on the game progress (when I am making world 7 or 8 levels, for example, with more enemies like Lakitu and Chuck), I can think of a way to disable anal sex (in the options -> ON/OFF). So in that game instance, the player can experience a more traditional game. There might be some fingering in the ass, etc, but penis penetration wont happen. And this can change Boss scenes too. Morton, Larry, etc, will end up sparing her ass.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:

I dont believe on that kind of interviews that says 50 percent of men like ice cream, come on then i go and ask my friends if someone asked them if they like ice creams and guess what no one have asked them that...

I dont know a single girl that have been asked by her sexuality, if they like vaginal, anal, all these surveys are made to a few people...and the world is bigger than that so we cant say anything crearly..
Im talking from experience here...many of the womans I have been says that they dont like anal sex.... and they females friends also say the same, Im not a woman I cant know what they think...but I really dont think that they like it, as I said before is a man`s thing because anus is thigther than pussy....but that depends of the pussy lol

Im ALSO talking by experience, i know more girls than guys and most of them has had anal and liked it, even my GF loves anal sex, the whole point is that you stated that "only bitches" like anal sex, so you pretty much called my GF and some of my friends "bitches" all out of the blue, because a girl likes anal sex that doesnt make her a bitch or a whore, that is stupid and you know it.

Elerneron Wrote:The stimulation of the prostate is a large part of the enjoyment of anal sex. As women don't have a prostate there is little to cause pleasurable stimulation beyond the "dirtiness" of the act itself. It therefore makes sense that many women will NOT enjoy anal sex. The anus and colon are not sexually sensitive areas, the prostate is. Generally if you want the woman to enjoy anal sex it is best to stimulate her in other ways while performing the act. I personally do not see the draw to anal sex, or why it is so popular with guys. There is a perfectly good pussy not far away, and I would prefer to use that!

As a man with experience on anal sex with girls, i gotta tell you, the anus is tighter, it feels better for the dick, and its also more daring, you and the girl need confidence for it, those are the main reasons men love anal, the anus is tighter than the vagina, but of course that doesnt mean i would go for the ass all the time, just if she wants it and i see she can take it, otherwise i go full vaginal on her, and the fact the anus is not a sexual orgasm makes it something kinda forbidden and thats also why many like it, people like new stuff and to explore.

Also about the discussion of Peach having too much anal lately, i agree, it needs to be toned down, more vaginal teasing and scenes are needed.

Also, the anus, in either women or men, does have nerves that can be stimulated, its true women doesnt have the G spot in the anus like men does, but it still can be stimulated and the women can still feel pleasure from that stimulation, even when their anus is not meant for sexual activity, they can still get ar orgasm with sheer anal stimulation, without even having to masturbate vaginally during the action, is it hard for a woman achieve an orgasm just with anal stimulation? HECK YES, it can take up to 25 or more minutes even, is it possible for woman to have an orgasm with just anal sex? YES, it is possible, but as i said, it takes longer to achieve the orgams, thats why anal is usually acompanied with other stimulations like vaginal fingering or boobs groping or other stuff.

in the end:

The anus is not a sexual organ, neither for women or men, but it can still be stimulated for both (even more for men because the G spot ins inside the anus) and pleasure and orgasms can still be achieved for it, all is needed is some confidence from both sides (but mostly from the girl) and a bit of preparation, it should not be done all out of the blue or an accident may happen, plenty of lube (optional), a condom (even more optional) and a bit of preparation are all that it takes.
CaptainFalcon9000

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects