Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 18/14)

Postby jjesh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 am

Hey, I think I encountered a bug (unless I'm just confused). After beating world 2, when I go to the bunker to set it to world 3, I just get the message that it's set the canon to world 2 again. Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?
jjesh
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 am

Version 2.1.8 uploaded. Check the changelog.
I've put a new Charlieton Scene (try to see it) and Peach can explore the MarryMore Castle (Its in Toad Forest, try to find it!).
I also added 2 new music: Jinx (now we can imagine ourselves in Monstro Town when visiting him) and Marrymore song, remasterered using MIDI!

jjesh Wrote:Hey, I think I encountered a bug (unless I'm just confused). After beating world 2, when I go to the bunker to set it to world 3, I just get the message that it's set the canon to world 2 again. Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?

After beating world 2, the cannon should show you a list of options, then you should press the correct number (in this case, 3), in the keyboard.If you just press SPACE or '2', it will remain world 2.
If you are not getting this message, and the bunker is not making the cannon go to world 3, its a bug.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (apr 24/14)

Postby Biles » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 am

Has anyone done Ninji yet? If not, here's a pic of what I have. I've yet to make the animations though.
Ninji.png
Ninji.png (17.05 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 am

Added a new feature in the game:
- NEW: You can now do something with the blacksmith toad (in toad forest) if Peach is horny enough or already a nymph.

Biles Wrote:Has anyone done Ninji yet? If not, here's a pic of what I have. I've yet to make the animations though.

I did, more than a year ago (precisely 420 sunrises and sunsets).
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=200702&hilit=ninji#p200702

But your version seems to be better ;) Let's see other opinions.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (apr 25/14)

Postby thalha97 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 pm

what level is the toad forest ?
thalha97

Postby Biles » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Biles Wrote:Has anyone done Ninji yet? If not, here's a pic of what I have. I've yet to make the animations though.

I did, more than a year ago (precisely 420 sunrises and sunsets).
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=200702&hilit=ninji#p200702

But your version seems to be better ;) Let's see other opinions.

Thanks. I believe by now you figured out why I asked for that lumas star sprite, hehe. :D
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:22 pm

thalha97 Wrote:what level is the toad forest ?

In Toad Town in the World 1.

Also, I see that Marrymore got updated again. There are Toads, seats and the podium from the castle now. Any special events going on DURING the game? I know the the different ending wedding (the Mario True Ending, the Bowser/Booster Terrible Ending, the Daisy/Rosalina/Other Girl Lesbian Ending, etc.) scenes.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, I see that Marrymore got updated again. There are Toads, seats and the podium from the castle now. Any special events going on DURING the game? I know the the different ending wedding (the Mario True Ending, the Bowser/Booster Terrible Ending, the Daisy/Rosalina/Other Girl Lesbian Ending, etc.) scenes.

Yes, the Mario & Peach ending, and Peach & the choosen creature ending, plus the bad ending might happen in Marrymore.

I want to improve some objects, and to put candles there,as well as the organ and Toadofsky (the composer).
The podium will be useable from Toadsworth when Peach and Mario gets married in the virgin ending. We might see him with a box (because he is not tall).
I might make a single scene where Peach talks in the microphone, like 'Mario?? YES! I want to marry you' (if she's not a nymph), but I may not create a teasing scene with that microphone.
I want to put random toads (who will be seated in different places every time Peach visits it) with different dialogues.
Finally, I want to make Peach show her butt to the audience, from the main area (where the stand is), IF she is a nymph. For those who can get offended, just dont accept it (there will be a dialogue option).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:49 am

Tadaa! Here's Ninji!... Well, my version anyways.
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Ninji.swf [ 4.48 KiB | Viewed 3951 times ]

Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 am

Biles Wrote:Tadaa! Here's Ninji!... Well, my version anyways.

:o

aedler biles the washington post news.jpg
aedler biles the washington post news.jpg (32.86 KiB) Viewed 3945 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:04 am

O.o I feel bad bumping off the old Ninji version.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby coolness32 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:10 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
marrymore level.jpg

For some reason I thought of the grey ball thingy as a ball-n-chain and Peach is a sex slave as a badish ending!!!

Biles Wrote:O.o I feel bad bumping off the old Ninji version.

Aww, don't feel bad! You did a great job on that Ninji!
coolness32

Postby Solacekia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:09 am

I can't find a way to get past level 3-2 (Subcon Warm Pond) Any hints? I feel like the blue shy guy is important but if I kill him or get intimate, nothing happens afterwards.
Solacekia

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm

I am trying (since yesterday night) to make a new feature: dialogue balloons in the foreground (so it wont be hidden by trees, beds, inner toad houses, Peach herself, like in Toadette scene, etc).
So far, so good.

Dont worry, I have all of his versions kept safe ;)
I will put his dick in the new Ninji.

coolness32 Wrote:For some reason I thought of the grey ball thingy as a ball-n-chain and Peach is a sex slave as a badish ending!!

Noooo! :o

Solacekia Wrote:I can't find a way to get past level 3-2 (Subcon Warm Pond) Any hints? I feel like the blue shy guy is important but if I kill him or get intimate, nothing happens afterwards.

Blue shyguy? No, you have to beat Birdo and get the pink ball to go inside the eagle door, just like Super Mari0 Bros 2.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby riito » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is against the rule or something but would it be possible for any of you to upload or email me a complete (or near) save file for the latest Peach's Untold Tale? I searched through my PC and cant file any 'MiMPUTSAVE2.SOL' at all. Much appreciated. Thank you!
riito
Newly Registered

Postby Solacekia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:15 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am trying (since yesterday night) to make a new feature: dialogue balloons in the foreground (so it wont be hidden by trees, beds, inner toad houses, Peach herself, like in Toadette scene, etc).
So far, so good.

Dont worry, I have all of his versions kept safe ;)
I will put his dick in the new Ninji.

coolness32 Wrote:For some reason I thought of the grey ball thingy as a ball-n-chain and Peach is a sex slave as a badish ending!!

Noooo! :o

Solacekia Wrote:I can't find a way to get past level 3-2 (Subcon Warm Pond) Any hints? I feel like the blue shy guy is important but if I kill him or get intimate, nothing happens afterwards.

Blue shyguy? No, you have to beat Birdo and get the pink ball to go inside the eagle door, just like Super Mari0 Bros 2.

But where's birdo? I can't find her
Solacekia

Postby 9911MU51C » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:12 am

so, I'm not sure how to keep my saves. I've tried the "save link as" option, but that didn't work, and I see no other "save as" options

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

9911MU51C

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:36 am

But where's birdo? I can't find her

At the end of the level...I always find them
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Ok, so I was researching about the 'foreground balloons' (to avoid those problems where the balloons are hidden behind trees and houses) and after more than a day of testing, it didnt work.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

balloon foreground error.jpg
balloon foreground error.jpg (24.46 KiB) Viewed 3667 times

Thats because Flash doesnt have a function to duplicate an object already in the game AND put it in another timeline hierarchy. The function 'duplicateMovieClip' only works in the same object hierarchy, and attachMovie takes a 'crude' original object from the library, without any scaling, flipping, etc (as in the pic above). So trying to use attachMovie will give us HUGE textballoons, in erratic positions (some of them appearing outside the visible game screen), many of them with inverted text.
I will make a test later: feeding each attachMovie with the original balloon properties, like scaling, flipping and x,y position. IF and only IF I get it well, I will update the game.

I started a thread in TUTORIAL forum: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4061&p=254331#p254331

9911MU51C Wrote:so, I'm not sure how to keep my saves. I've tried the "save link as" option, but that didn't work, and I see no other "save as" options

As default, each browser keeps the saves as MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL inside their cache dir. When playing, you just need to save in a given state AND check those cache dirs. If there is a file there, copy and paste THE FOLDER (like 'asbd1293012301123') with the file inside, to a backup folder. If this file/folder gets erased at any means (browser clearing cache automatically, or the use of programs like CCLEANER) you can copy it back. You can also save only the file (not the folder) but if the folder gets erased, just play the game again, save it, go to where the save folder is now located, then replace it.

Here, no browser is clearing my caches automatically. Check your configurations.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby deadmaudj » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm

I know this is brief, but when I walk all the way to the back of Mario's house, I fall through the world. I hope this helps development.
deadmaudj
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects