Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (apr 25/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:07 am

Ok, I made three new features, but I am still fixing a given bug. As for the foreground balloons, its 'on hold' until I test a new tip by Anonymouse.

deadmaudj Wrote:I know this is brief, but when I walk all the way to the back of Mario's house, I fall through the world. I hope this helps development.

I cant reproduce. Was Peach a frog while this happenned? Did you tested this INSIDE Mario house, going right until the window, then you kept RIGHT key pressed?
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (apr 25/14)

Postby deadmaudj » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:37 am

Peach was not in frog-mode and the second statement is correct. I also fell through the floor when I released the RIGHT key. Sorry for lack of description earlier.
deadmaudj
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (26th april 2014)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:02 am

Game updated.
Check the changelog.

We are commemorating the second year of the game (started on 26th april 2012)

deadmaudj Wrote:Peach was not in frog-mode and the second statement is correct. I also fell through the floor when I released the RIGHT key. Sorry for lack of description earlier.

I still cant reproduce.
Was Peach with acceleration mode ON?
Were you using a given powerup, like FIRE Peach?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (apr 27/14)

Postby coolness32 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:44 am

Have you already explained how to keep your save when you download the game to play off-line? Whenever a new version is released I always have to start over from the beginning.

Thanks Ivan and keep up the good work!
coolness32

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 am

second year wow this has a lot of work congratulations! :D im so happy with the game :P

I found a glitch.... When you zoom peach on daisy`s palace and get into the bath, you cant get out of there... (you cant see the buttons because the zoom doenst let it)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Biles » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:02 am

I wonder if there's a way to have bloopers float in air, not just in the water. I've noticed that in the secret silhouette room in Toad Town, silhouette bloopers rush out the door only to sink to the bottom of the screen.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Game updated.
Check the changelog.

We are commemorating the second year of the game (started on 26th april 2012)

Has it been 2 years already? We've made a lot of process since then! And with me making blueprints for levels, we should have all the levels in the game in no time! Though I've been very busy lately. I will make more levels when I get more free time at the end of May/early June (hopefully!) Though, I'll try to squeeze in a level or four (finishing off World 6 and start World 7).
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

coolness32 Wrote:Have you already explained how to keep your save when you download the game to play off-line? Whenever a new version is released I always have to start over from the beginning.
Thanks Ivan and keep up the good work!

I did nothing to the save file in these days.

Residentlover2 Wrote:second year wow this has a lot of work congratulations! :D im so happy with the game :P
I found a glitch.... When you zoom peach on daisy`s palace and get into the bath, you cant get out of there... (you cant see the buttons because the zoom doenst let it)

I'll check.

Biles Wrote:I wonder if there's a way to have bloopers float in air, not just in the water. I've noticed that in the secret silhouette room in Toad Town, silhouette bloopers rush out the door only to sink to the bottom of the screen.

I did it on purpose. Any further idea? Perhaps make them flying? Bloopers only swim, but in this case I wanted them to appear there.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Has it been 2 years already? We've made a lot of process since then! And with me making blueprints for levels, we should have all the levels in the game in no time! Though I've been very busy lately. I will make more levels when I get more free time at the end of May/early June (hopefully!) Though, I'll try to squeeze in a level or four (finishing off World 6 and start World 7).

Thank you! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby deadmaudj » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler wrote: I still cant reproduce.
Was Peach with acceleration mode ON?
Were you using a given powerup, like FIRE Peach?

Acceleration was on and I was using Classic Dress.
deadmaudj
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:43 am

I am progressing. The foreground balloons are surely hard to make, due to the several conflicts with differnet hierachies, but I am trying to track them all.
I'll call this new feature 'Dynamic Ordering of Foreground Objects & Balloons' (DOFOB).
This will also fix a given glitch when we walk and the pink/blue diamond appears in. If we notice it well, the button was following the camera. No more!
Bugs may appear but we will be here to fix them (Not uploaded yet). I might upload on tuesday or wednesday.

deadmaudj Wrote:Acceleration was on and I was using Classic Dress.

I am testing this.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:07 pm

NEWS:
- The balloon system (DOFOB) is complex enough to make me use like 3 nights without any progress. I am researching about how to take a given object (MC) already in the stage, with a current RELATIVE scale, then duplicate it to another hierarchy, that is, in another object, be it in PARENT mc, PARENT of PARENT, or outside, while RETAINING the same scale.
So short answer: I'll be delaying this feature. For now, scenes like "blacksmith inside the toad house in Toad's forest" wont show the balloons at all.

- I've got new art examples for GRASS. As nobody helped, I will be making one from scratch, using that model as a base. You know, a floor with grass whose green leaves 'goes down' along the floor wall, making it appear a bit 3D. I'll put it here when complete, then I'll put in some areas of the game.

- A voting poll started.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:11 am

damn coding all those things must be complex... best wishes for you
I see the game going well (making some scenes and levels at the same time) so I dont see anything bad on how the progress is going ;) Remember Im here to help if the scenes with flurries and all wins you can count with my help :mrgreen:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Thu May 01, 2014 12:21 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- I've got new art examples for GRASS. As nobody helped, I will be making one from scratch, using that model as a base.

Well, maybe you could ask for help? That could be good if you ask those who are doing your current art to help you with that... just saying.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- A voting poll started.

So...

Poll Wrote:Flurry (the blue penguins)

... Yeah, you might be confusing something here.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 01, 2014 12:42 am

I think I got it.

Game being uploaded with The balloon system (DOFOB). Hands crossed.

outside balloons.jpg
outside balloons.jpg (59.9 KiB) Viewed 2793 times

Residentlover2 Wrote:damn coding all those things must be complex... best wishes for you. I see the game going well (making some scenes and levels at the same time) so I dont see anything bad on how the progress is going ;) Remember Im here to help if the scenes with flurries and all wins you can count with my help :mrgreen:

Thanks! As for the scenes, just drop me some ideas ;) You know how I am organising scenes... first scenes being stroking / blowjob, then boobjobs, then anal sex, then vaginal sex, then gangbangs (2,3,or even 4 enemies at once). We already have 4 flurry scenes (stroking, blowjob, anal and pussy). We can have a boobjob (or the enemy boob licking her), then a variety of anal, then pussy, then a gangbang (2, or 3).

VintageBass Wrote:Well, maybe you could ask for help? That could be good if you ask those who are doing your current art to help you with that... just saying.

But are you ready to vectorize? To use the pen tool? I'll PM you.

VintageBass Wrote:... Yeah, you might be confusing something here.

Fixed it!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.8 (may 1/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 01, 2014 6:17 am

GAME UPLOADED. Check the changelog. If no balloon bugs, I can proceed. I need to rest (1 to 2 days).
And now, the main contributors of April.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

top month contributors volunteers mim put mostactive april 2014.swf [ 794.48 KiB | Viewed 2774 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby IxFa » Fri May 02, 2014 10:31 am

I don't keep watch of the posts here, since 526 pages just seems like too much effort to keep up with. I'd like to give my opinion in response to the poll though!

I would really enjoy some virgin scenes. Deflowering scenes with actual blood, or at least add the deflowering scene with toads, Daisy, or some sort of object like a dildo, ie self-defloration.

That's my 2-cents.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby VintageBass » Fri May 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Well, maybe you could ask for help? That could be good if you ask those who are doing your current art to help you with that... just saying.

But are you ready to vectorize? To use the pen tool? I'll PM you.

Why me? I'm not helping out on this. Give it to someone who's doing your art now and have them deal with it. I got other things to worry about than making grass art.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... Yeah, you might be confusing something here.

Fixed it!

OK, now I could ask about one more thing you could add to that list, which would be "implementing new gameplay features," because, you know, this is a game after all... what's a game without it's gameplay?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 02, 2014 1:06 pm

I've detected a bug (with DOFOB): in the stand scene, the balloon is inverted. It will be fixed still tonight.
Its impressive how you order a given ballon to invert, and it doesnt do that for whatever reason! I had to force it to invert explicitally. We try to code better and better, almost like a full organized encyclopedia, but computer systems are not always predictable. There are situations you have to do: balloon.invert, and in certain scenes, do: if (!balloon.invert) balloon.invert, like reinforcing something you are sure its being executed but it isnt :evil:

IxFa Wrote:I don't keep watch of the posts here, since 526 pages just seems like too much effort to keep up with. I'd like to give my opinion in response to the poll though!

Just use the search function ;) Its very interesting. You can search for things like 'feature', 'wario', 'costume', then you will see the hot parts of the entire thread and go directly to the page and post.

IxFa Wrote:I would really enjoy some virgin scenes. Deflowering scenes with actual blood, or at least add the deflowering scene with toads, Daisy, or some sort of object like a dildo, ie self-defloration.

I plan making deflowering scenes, which will occur in certain scenes (e.g. goomba scene 5, koopa scene 4, shyguy scene 5). Actually it will be small loops, just showing that Peach got penetrated for the first time, with some PINK/LIGHT RED blood coming out (I'll refrain from using pure 'live' red). The intention is to show its an 'special blood of virginity', not a 'hurt' blood. It would also be nice to see the enemy penetrating her slowly, like forcing its dick, until 'plucking' inside. That's all feasible to do (no hard work) but I just need time to enlist all scenes I need to make for that to work well. And I have to reinforce that it will only happen in the first vaginal scene of each enemy type, because if we have goomba scene 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 being vaginal ones, there is no sense making all deflowering animations for all, because if Peach fucked goomba scene 6, thats because she fucked the scene 5 beforehand. Also, making deflowring animation to just one of each enemy type will make this feature in the game in less time.

Thank you for your idea! Even more, for you reminding me of a feature that's expected to be in the game.

VintageBass Wrote:Why me? I'm not helping out on this. Give it to someone who's doing your art now and have them deal with it.

Oh sorry! You havent let this explicit.
So I'll make it, like I've said in your PM. Since no one can help me (yes, I tried asking), I'll keep making it, because I cant stop.

VintageBass Wrote:OK, now I could ask about one more thing you could add to that list, which would be "implementing new gameplay features," because, you know, this is a game after all... what's a game without it's gameplay?

I will add it in the next poll. I cant do that with an existing poll, otherwise it will be restarted. Moreover, I prefer to enlist ideas for GAMEPLAY features, since its too 'void' to just ask for features without some examples, like 1-, 2-, 3-.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby IxFa » Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 pm

You don't need to add all the deflowering scenes at one time. This isn't a finished product, no one expects things to be content-complete. Feel free to do just the Goomba one, or just the Chomper, whatever you prefer as the moment takes you.

I'd prefer the toad or self-deflower ones first, myself. I could even write the dialog if you needed it, not that dialog is all the strong in this game.. I did write the self-deflowering scene in Corruption of Champions.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Lexie » Fri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm

I love this game <3
Lexie

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects