Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.3 (jul 27/14)

Postby Biles » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh, I just remembered. Red goombas has black/red shoes and white body! He might shows up better in red shoes.

Point taken. I'll go and fix that up real quick. I'll color his shoes based on the SM4A version.
Now it's all good. :3
goombafamily.png
goombafamily.png (155.85 KiB) Viewed 2718 times
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am

Ok, so with no bugs in the way (and no huge work to do in the game), I started making a new TOADWORTH scene ;) Actually a PACK of scenes, because it will happen in his BED, where Toadsworth will teach sex lessons to Peach (actually 'showing to her directly') :oops: :lol: FINALLY we will have these scenes, a thing I promised since 20th NOVEMBER 2012 (or earlier!) :o :o
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=188891#p188891

It has 11 loops so far. It will be controlled by 'press a number' mechanism, where we have more freedom to create the way Peach will be 'trained/molested' by the old guy ;)
And I'll make an 'awakening scene' (if she finds out Toadsworth is sleeping when she visits his bedroom), so Peach can wake him up only if she sucks his dick first. A nice touch I forgot to make back in 2012.

Biles Wrote:Point taken. I'll go and fix that up real quick. I'll color his shoes based on the SM4A version. Now it's all good. :3

Great, thanks!

EDIT: Ok, TWO NEW POSES!
- Peach FORWARD torso (one of the MOST awaited poses, because we can see her explicit pussy during the scenes).
- Peach FORWARD KNEELING with Butt behind.

Its in the spoiler. These were a bit hard to do. I still need to make the outfits for the forward torso mode, as well as her belly.
The idea IS NOT to make them 101% perfect yet, but decent enough. I'll improve her second pussy later.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

peach forward pose.png
peach forward pose.png (60.78 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Peach Pose - forward kneel with butt behind opt.swf [ 200.16 KiB | Viewed 2399 times ]

If you see it 'as a whole', you notice its decent after all ;)
So, poses so far (let's be proud)!!

peach all poses 2014.png

Here, just to compare with the poses we had in the beginning (and it was cute and delicious AT THAT TIME).

peach left right feet.jpg
peach left right feet.jpg (16.46 KiB) Viewed 2423 times

peach left right feet2.jpg
peach left right feet2.jpg (19.84 KiB) Viewed 2423 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:20 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:EDIT: Ok, TWO NEW POSES!
- Peach FORWARD torso (one of the MOST awaited poses, because we can see her explicit pussy during the scenes).
- Peach FORWARD KNEELING with Butt behind.

Its in the spoiler. These were a bit hard to do. I still need to make the outfits for the forward torso mode, as well as her belly.
The idea IS NOT to make them 101% perfect yet, but decent enough. I'll improve her second pussy later.

peach forward pose.png

Peach Pose - forward kneel with butt behind opt.swf

If you see it 'as a whole', you notice its decent after all ;)
So, poses so far (let's be proud)!!

peach all poses 2014.png

These new poses look amazing! I do agree that the pussy needs to be improved for the second new pose.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Here, just to compare with the poses we had in the beginning (and it was cute and delicious AT THAT TIME).

peach left right feet.jpg

peach left right feet2.jpg

Amazing how much progress was made between then and now. The new model looks 100 times better than the old one. The old one looked pretty dated.

And how's the analyzing of my levels going? And do you have any ideas for World 7 levels? I do have some of my own bu I just some of yours so and do a mixture of mine and yours.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Ok so I reached home a bit earlier today.
I've been working hard in the last days in Toadsworth mechanics. We will have 2 new scenes for him! ('suck awakening' and 'big bed scene').
I'm right now compiling, compiling and compiling. Up to 40 minutes just to play it and check for bugs. As I am improving over time (ethernal improvement process), the tendency is less 'escaped' bugs in the future.
I still warn people about the possibility of inverted balloons. If you find this happenning, please tell me where it occurred (a printscreen is the best you can do).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:These new poses look amazing! I do agree that the pussy needs to be improved for the second new pose.

Actually its decent for what I have in mind. I prefer someone helping me with a better pussy graphic. It could have separated objects as lips (so I can animate them) ;)
I cant lose any more time (hours and hours) in a given graphic. This destroys my creativity for the rest of the day, better used to make an entire new level, for example.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Amazing how much progress was made between then and now. The new model looks 100 times better than the old one. The old one looked pretty dated. And how's the analyzing of my levels going? And do you have any ideas for World 7 levels? I do have some of my own bu I just some of yours so and do a mixture of mine and yours.

No way to analyse anything yet, sorry. I cant give you an estimate. Maybe I can look at them next week.
I've sent a PM about World 7.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Videl Lover » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:07 pm

So I've found a bug where when Peach masturbates using the pipes on level 1-2 she duplicates. I've also provided a picture of said pipes where she duplicates. So far that's the only real bug I've run into so far.

gggg.png
Videl Lover

Postby Jdmbt373 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 pm

I just wanted to say that I love this game, I'm not entirely sure where to post suggestions, so if I end up posting something I shouldn't, I apologize. Everyone involved with this has done fantastic work and I was wondering if double anal, and double vaginal scenes could be something that would be considered upon. Thanks everyone!
Last edited by Jdmbt373 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jdmbt373

Postby CloudRipper » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 am

Videl Lover Wrote:So I've found a bug where when Peach masturbates using the pipes on level 1-2 she duplicates. I've also provided a picture of said pipes where she duplicates. So far that's the only real bug I've run into so far.

gggg.png

That's actually world 2 but I see the bug
CloudRipper

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.3 (jul 31/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 am

Game updated! Check the changelog!
2 new Toadsworth actions/scenes! To see them, you have to revisit the castle more often and talk to him. If he is sleeping...Peach needs to do.....something to wake him up.

Videl Lover Wrote:So I've found a bug where when Peach masturbates using the pipes on level 1-2 she.....

FIXED!

CloudRipper Wrote:That's actually world 2 but I see the bug

Its the new level (1-2). The 'older' 1-2 is now 1-3, and so on.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I just wanted to say that I love this game, I'm not entirely sure where to post suggestions, so if I end up posting something I shouldn't, I apologize. Everyone involved with this has done fantastic work and I was wondering if double anal, and vaginal scenes could be something that would be considered upon. Thanks everyone!

Glad you like the game ;) You can post suggestions here, in this same thread. I'll make more double scenes for sure ;) But I have some priorities yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CloudRipper » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
CloudRipper Wrote:That's actually world 2 but I see the bug

Its the new level (1-2). The 'older' 1-2 is now 1-3, and so on.

Ah, well that's my bad then. The ground is what confused me on that
CloudRipper

Postby Jdmbt373 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:31 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Glad you like the game ;) I'll make more double scenes for sure ;) But I have some priorities yet.

Glad to hear that! Keep up all the awesome work you and everyone else involved with this does, you all have a helluva lot of talent!
Jdmbt373

Postby KrazyJack » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:38 am

i'm sure someone has asked this already but is it possible to download the PUT.SWF updates without having to start the game all over again ???
p.s Love The Game !!!
KrazyJack
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:40 am

I love the new Toadsworth scenes! But there's a backwards text bubble bug for both scenes.

This only show-cases one of them but it happens for both:

PUT Toadsworth text bubble bug.jpg

And I don't remember if I brought this one up, but there's a bug in Toad Town too:

PUT Um I think we have a problem.jpg

This happens when you enter the dark house and exit it. It goes away after leaving the town.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:07 am

KrazyJack Wrote:i'm sure someone has asked this already but is it possible to download the PUT.SWF updates without having to start the game all over again ???
p.s Love The Game !!!

Sometimes it works, sometimes the save gets broken. You might want to look into flash local data stores in your browser; you'll be able to find your saves there and fool around with them.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 am

KrazyJack Wrote:i'm sure someone has asked this already but is it possible to download the PUT.SWF updates without having to start the game all over again ???

You have to search for MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL, somewhere inside your cache dir (in windows 7, its generally in C:\users\YOUR WIN NAME\appdata). Then just overwrite the newer one that appeared since the update.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I love the new Toadsworth scenes! But there's a backwards text bubble bug for both scenes.

Ok.....I think I'll have to force flipBalloon on this one. EDIT: DONE!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I don't remember if I brought this one up, but there's a bug in Toad Town too

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby peter231 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Can you put some animation that peach can be pregnanted?and some animation for the bos of x-naut?it will be grat.Thanks you did a great job with this game,its one of the bests one mora time thank you PD:there is a bug in peachs castle that if you run to a toad being a nymph peach desapeard and it stops.thanyouuuu
peter231
Newly Registered

Postby GenesisPrime » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:13 pm

found a bug... was headed to toadworth's room while naked. a toad was ashamed and the game froze. peach disappeared
GenesisPrime

Postby demoonchild » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Ivan,

Thanks for your awesome job, I'm a big Fan of PUT, and its glad to see that is getting better and better every day.
you know, I have some ideas for poses, animations, are just ideas, because i dont know how to animate. Tell me if you agree and I can upload pics i've made using your ragdoll program and MSPAINT, so you can have more ideas.
demoonchild

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:14 am

GenesisPrime Wrote:found a bug... was headed to toadworth's room while naked. a toad was ashamed and the game froze. peach disappeared

If you would be so kind, could you follow the instructions below to make sure this bug is reproducible?

CLEAN YOUR CACHE!
1) open the game.
2) go to the starting screen (the animated title)
3) right click -> settings -> put the slider at 0 and click CLOSE.
4) exit the game
5) play it again
6) go to the starting screen again. It will ask to use the new cache. Click OK, YES, or ALLOW.
7) It the message doesnt show up, right click -> settings -> put the slider at 100k or more and click CLOSE.
8) play it normally.

THE BUG PERSISTS? Please give detailed information and upload images showing the places with an arrow, if possible. I'm a programmer, no magician :mrgreen: Saying 'Peach became red jumping in a given brown block next to a big mushroom in level1' means nothing. I can still try to find the bug, though, but it might be a lot longer to fix. So, FILL UP the questionaire and respond to this thread:
Q: What operating system are you on?
Q: What browser were you using?
Q: Is your Flash Player fully updated?
Q: Have you deleted your Flash cache (right button, options and GLOBAL options) recently? If the problem continues, have you cleaned your entire BROWSER cache?
Q: What Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?)
Q: What power-up were you using?
Q: Did Peach die, did you load a saved game, or start a new one?
Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on?
Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible.
Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself?
A:
Zeus Kabob

Postby TimUsher » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 am

I found a pretty big bug. Since Peach no long has invulnerability after fucking an enemy, enemies that do not disappear cause peach to get caught in a constant loop of fucking.
TimUsher

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:02 am

And I am working in the game!
I might upload a newer version tomorrow, or on sunday. We will have a new scene: Mushroom dicks (those very happy things like tentacles, in levels like Mario's Pad). I may not use the new Peach poses yet because I need to make the oufits for the torso.

peter231 Wrote:Can you put some animation that peach can be pregnanted?

If you are following the thread, you will see its expected to have, but I dont have time to make it those weeks, sorry. As said, when I start making it, it will be slower, like 'New update: Peach can be impregnated by goombas! She will do a 'labor' in a random time and a little goomba will be born and run away'.

peter231 Wrote:and some animation for the boss of x-naut? it will be great.

More animations? You say scenes? Do you have any idea? He's not that kind of person so useful (regarding FLESH) as he's a robot, but he can watch Peach fuck some x-nauts and say 'Bwahahaha, yes my troops, fuck her!'.

peter231 Wrote:Thanks you did a great job with this game,its one of the bests one more time thank you :D

Glad you like it ;)

peter231 Wrote:there is a bug in peachs castle that if you run to a toad being a nymph peach desapeard and it stops.thanyouuuu

Do you remember which toad? Could you take a screenshot? Thanks!

GenesisPrime Wrote:found a bug... was headed to toadworth's room while naked. A toad was ashamed and the game froze. peach disappeared

I need to know which toad and if she was embarassed (covering herself) in the same instant of the scene..

demoonchild Wrote:Ivan, Thanks for your awesome job, I'm a big Fan of PUT, and its glad to see that is getting better and better every day. you know, I have some ideas for poses, animations, are just ideas, because i dont know how to animate. Tell me if you agree and I can upload pics i've made using your ragdoll program and MSPAINT, so you can have more ideas.

Oh, of course I can take a look at them and implement some (if not all) of them ;) Be my guest, thanks!

TimUsher Wrote:I found a pretty big bug. Since Peach no long has invulnerability after fucking an enemy, enemies that do not disappear cause peach to get caught in a constant loop of fucking.

Ok, I'll make her have a bit of invulnerability in order to escape this. EDIT: DONE!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects