Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.5 (Aug 14/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:22 pm

breejay Wrote:Also about the nymph option, if it isnt possible to turn it off completely since as you said it may break the game, even though for me that is ideal, what if instead you just increased the amount of sex scenes needed to make peach a nymph, so instead of 80 it would be 120, or 160, or even have various options for that number, since you said the ending sort of requires peach to be a nymph

Depending on new enemies (e.g. having 4 new ones with 4 scenes each or more) yes, I can raise to 100. But I wont be going too far, otherwise it will be easy to finish the game while NOT being a nymph.

We have almost 230 unicque sex scenes (as stated in page 1). But there are situations Peach can finish a given level easily, without even touching any enemy. Considering we have 50 levels so far, if Peach is fucked 2 times on each level, she will be a nymph in level 40, that is, maybe in 5-4 or 5-5 (ice world).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby breejay » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:12 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
breejay Wrote:Also about the nymph option, if it isnt possible to turn it off completely since as you said it may break the game, even though for me that is ideal, what if instead you just increased the amount of sex scenes needed to make peach a nymph, so instead of 80 it would be 120, or 160, or even have various options for that number, since you said the ending sort of requires peach to be a nymph

Depending on new enemies (e.g. having 4 new ones with 4 scenes each or more) yes, I can raise to 100. But I wont be going too far, otherwise it will be easy to finish the game while NOT being a nymph.

We have almost 230 unicque sex scenes (as stated in page 1). But there are situations Peach can finish a given level easily, without even touching any enemy. Considering we have 50 levels so far, if Peach is fucked 2 times on each level, she will be a nymph in level 40, that is, maybe in 5-4 or 5-5 (ice world).

Yeah, and actually for most of the levels i think you can avoid most enemies fairly well, which means it may be possible to reach the end anyway without triggering 80 scenes.

But anyway to update you on my testing, i managed to reach 80 scenes as well as finish world 2 without the bug showing up. The only differences form this playthrough than the other ones i did in which the bug did show up, was that i played as daisy, i turned on nymph/slut from the beginning, and i played through the game much faster, essentially just speedrunning so i could beat world 2 fast. Which of course means i didnt necessarily do everything i did in the other playthrough such as going into every possible house and having sex with less things( well sex with less unique things, since once i reached 80 scenes i rushed through all the other levels trying to avoid as much as possible). So unfortunately i really dont know why my other games bugged, All i can do is play normally again and just try to be aware of everything i do and see when or where or if the bug shows up again.
breejay
Newly Registered

Postby Calpico » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:12 am

why don't you just tell people where everything is at this point?
as someone who's watched this project since it started, it's really annoying to be forced to guess where stuff is
Calpico

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.5 (Aug 16/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am

Game updated again. Check the changelog. Now, Peach will have her crotch area ripped if she is fucked while wearing pants (like Mario outfit). And I hope the 'endless mushroom dick or yoshi scenes' are fixed, if Peach is horny enough or a nymph.
I am still analysing the problem regarding goombas. There are 15 scenes, and they MUST unlock the gallery if this amount is reached. Peach doesnt need to fuck the sleeping ones in order to count.

breejay Wrote:So unfortunately i really dont know why my other games bugged, All i can do is play normally again and just try to be aware of everything i do and see when or where or if the bug shows up again.

Yes, please check which enemies you interacted with and if Peach was invencible (blinking), things like that (with the latest update). You can also reuse up to 5 saved games, retriggering the same problem, once its found. I used to save in a different slot at each level, so you can, for example, check if, once Peach is nymph, the bug isnt there. If you play up to 4 new levels, and the bug appeared, you can still go back to the first saved game.

Calpico Wrote:why don't you just tell people where everything is at this point? As someone who's watched this project since it started, it's really annoying having to guess where stuff is

Like Chuckies? Okay. I'll give the levels he appears in, and I'll put this in the changelog: 3-2, 4-2, and he appears more than once in 6-1. He also appears in 1-3 and 4-3 but only if you finished the game once.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Obax » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 pm

I've been following this game for a long time but never been registered on here before to say that the hard work put in is appreciated so I just wanted to pop in and say well done for keeping at it so long. Keep up the good work :)
Obax

Postby zoomone » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

I really love this game so good made and fun to play i just got some questions for example the closet when can you enter ect? aswell i really want krystal really really want here hehe keep it up you guys are doing an amazing job watching this game everyday for almost a year soon
zoomone
Newly Registered

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:58 am

Hey ivan nice work with the chuck! is a good model! also the new feature is awesome ;)
I was wondering if you will do more mario games endings like new super luigi u lol he needs some love too you know ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:Hey ivan nice work with the chuck! is a good model! also the new feature is awesome ;)
I was wondering if you will do more mario games endings like new super luigi u lol he needs some love too you know ;)

I don't think he's going to get to those endings. But I need to get off my ass and start working on his story bits, since he's going to be telling some sexy tales to the princesses!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:47 am

I wish you luck with those stories man.... :)
I think luigi in the game is a bit out of place when he just appears in a given world...maybe he can just have a house where peach can visit him ;).
Also I was thinking on peach`s friend in general they dont react to peach`s naked body, Im wondering if this will change in the future... I mean the dialogs and all
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:11 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:Also I was thinking on peach`s friend in general they dont react to peach`s naked body, Im wondering if this will change in the future... I mean the dialogs and all

... Well that'll be a fun experience.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:52 am

Today I preferred to rest.

Obax Wrote:I've been following this game for a long time but never been registered on here before to say that the hard work put in is appreciated so I just wanted to pop in and say well done for keeping at it so long. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you!

zoomone Wrote:I really love this game so good made and fun to play i just got some questions for example the closet when can you enter etc?

I will try to find time to work on that. I wanted to make this scene months ago, but I've got priorities.

zoomone Wrote:I really want krystal really really want here hehe keep it up you guys are doing an amazing job watching this game everyday for almost a year soon

We also want Krystal ;) She will be in the game sooner or later.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Hey ivan nice work with the chuck! is a good model! also the new feature is awesome ;)

Thank you! I hope I can make his first scene soon.
Yes, Luigi can get some love, just tell me where I can find videos of the new super luigi ending, so I can think of something (you can PM me with it).

Residentlover2 Wrote:I think luigi in the game is a bit out of place when he just appears in a given world...maybe he can just have a house where peach can visit him ;).

Sure!!! A mansion! Like a small castle, in a given world (delfino can work). If Peach reached this world, that means she already met him once in early levels (when he tell small tales to her). Since Luigi has his own adventures (we can see this happening in Paper Mario 2), its normal for him to disappear from time to time. Luigi is not helping Peach directly to find Mario because he's into his own business. But yes, I can make Peach have sex to him, even during his stories, but this mean a risk of losing her virginity, if present.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Also I was thinking on peach`s friend in general they dont react to peach`s naked body, Im wondering if this will change in the future... I mean the dialogs and all

Yes. I plan making more reactions. Right now, some toads can already get stunned (close his eyes), since 2.2.4.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 am

Just to give news about the latest game I've played today. As you know, I am in a small vacation until day 26.
Not a Mario related game, but I loved it so much (due to the embarassing and 'whore' aspects- remember, the CONSENTED whore, the one that doesnt embarass her negatively), regarding Princess Jasmine, who is so sexy for my tastes. More below.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The name is Princess Trainer (from Akabur) - You can check this site where people are congratulating him, beware of spoilers! http://ask.fm/AKABUR

Too bad its not a 'vector'-like game (he uses brushing/bitmaps), along with no easy way to resize the window (you play either windowed in a fixed 800x600 mode or full screen). Its an EXE game. The game uses REN'PY engine (yes, Python!). I've played until the end (you can trust me, I finished it in a day!), and I gotta say I was a bit sad due to some tale facts (I wont spoil the game here), maybe because you play as a servant of Jafar (instead of Jafar himself or even better, Alladin). And maybe because I expected more freedom and, yes, more scenes (like PUT). I was a bit refusing myself to play it because I've thought it was 'just another text adventure game', but man!! The way it was made... the possibilities to visit many areas of the city and get new conversations and clues...and the way the images are made and shown...it gave life to the game, and its easy for people to ... you know, jerk off sometimes to the same image, just because the plot is different from the former!

If I were the developer, I would have put the protagonist as Alladin, so we could choose the ending as we please, with no possibilities to be sad, as Alladin, in this case, would be the expected one to be with her, and with more happy endings. Its like I want to do in PUT game: give a possibility to Marry Mario and be loyal only to him, but if Peach ends up as a nymph/whore, no problem, the game will still be 'happy' as I dont put regret/sorrow/sadness insinuations/feelings, but choices. Peach will be happy on whatever her fate (so do us).

But yes, I like that game. And I would give tons of suggestions to improve it even more. Well done, Akabur.

That game made me have ideas for PUT (this is the good news) like the 'MUST USE' certain objects, like clothes, to fulfil more quests. Embarassing ones, like Peach having to remove her bikini top (being topless) in order to make cheeps suck her while toads can walk safely before her. Or fully naked (making all toads amuzed) in order to allow Peach to trespass an area full of toads (because when they are moving in a stressed crowd, its impossible to trespass them all easily). Things like that. We need ideas like that.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:11 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The name is Princess Trainer (from Akabur) - You can check this site where people are congratulating him, beware of spoilers! http://ask.fm/AKABUR

Aw yiss. I've always been fond of Akabur's work, and I think Princess Trainer is his best work.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:22 am

My god that game is so amazing thanks for sharing it with us :P
I found a glitch or bug I really dont know how to call it lol, peach is not losing her virginity to toadsworh ;)
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Aw yiss. I've always been fond of Akabur's work, and I think Princess Trainer is his best work.

Residentlover2 Wrote:My god that game is so amazing

I can assure you I was a bit stunned. The game is simple (and quick) but the way it was done...yes, the script. A person with good scripting abilities, added with imagination abilities = a win ;) Also the music. They're immersive. I even imagined scenes in many muslim countries like North Niger and the Saara! If he accepted other people giving him art ideas and scripts...be sure the game would be getting much better or I can say, addictive. The problem is to respect the boundaries of each game, because generally the game is made by the passion of the developer(s) who wanted certain dreams 'true' (at least for a game). But, well, provided ON/OFF options are there, plenty of ideas could be added in.

Residentlover2 Wrote:I found a glitch or bug I really dont know how to call it lol, peach is not losing her virginity to toadsworh ;)

Hmmmm checking it! If I have time I'll fix it today.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby aika » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Hi, still love the game.

A bug report I think:

After the boss sex scene in world 4 I got stuck falling from the sky:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Pressing delete did nothing. Pressing Ctrl still let me access the menu. I haven't tried to recreate yet so not sure if it was a one off.
aika
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:17 am

I've got some time and I created a new Peach expression, used when she does things like detect someone looking at her, or something that got her attention during naive scenes.

peach new eyes - lidded right.jpg
peach new eyes - lidded right.jpg (21.28 KiB) Viewed 2409 times

aika Wrote:Hi, still love the game.

Phew, thanks God! Oh, hmmm , err... :o :P

aika Wrote:A bug report I think: After the boss sex scene in world 4 I got stuck falling from the sky:

Could you explain how it happened? Did you press many keys right before her fall? Did you keep JUMP key pressed? Perhaps RUN key? Did the freeze occur right in the beginning of the fall or after some seconds?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demoonchild » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Nice Expression Ivan... is sexy too ;)
demoonchild

Postby coolness32 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 pm

I think I can actually report a bug!

Sometimes, when I'm running in one direction Peach will just keep running in that direction even when I take my hand off the keyboard. I am using a different keyboard than any other time but it hasn't ever had those two keys get stuck and just making a wall of "l" and ";". I'm using single right hand.

on a side note, I wish the single right hand option was available for any flash game where you use the scheme wasd and space bar. Especially when you have to use the arrow keys and the space bar to interact with things.

Also, the new update is so awesome! Goomba Land?! I wasn't expecting that! I even encountered more scenes than I remember there being. Also, I really like option #7 with the toads!
coolness32

Postby six-two » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 pm

So. I tried to download ti without the mirror, and I only get a 'save link' any help?
six-two
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects