Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.5 (Aug 16/14)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:51 pm

six-two Wrote:So. I tried to download ti without the mirror, and I only get a 'save link' any help?

Mirror, what mirror? Are you referring to the link down below the game? All you need to do is right click on it, choose "Save link as..." and then it should be a .swf file. And realizing that there is a mirror link on the first page, and I still got it to work. Again, right click, choose "Save link as..." and you should have a PUT.swf as the file name and in whatever folder it's going to.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:12 am

I will be only programming in day 25 or 26.
I tested the game with a friend (' mirror play as a stranger' effect) in order to check if the game is going on well, and I am satisfied.
But I've found many UNDEFINED errors (like with the Mario scene in the train) - EDIT: FIXED

demoonchild Wrote:Nice Expression Ivan... is sexy too ;)

Thanks. I detected her eyebrow was a bit thick and I optimized it (but not updated the image in the last page).

coolness32 Wrote:I think I can actually report a bug! Sometimes, when I'm running in one direction Peach will just keep running in that direction even when I take my hand off the keyboard. I am using a different keyboard than any other time but it hasn't ever had those two keys get stuck and just making a wall of "l" and ";". I'm using single right hand.

It might be a conflict with your keyboard. Some cheat keyboard brands ' bug' itself when many keys are pressed at once. Also, if MIM PUT is slow there, that slowness can conflict the game engine and key checks. Try to lower the quality.

coolness32 Wrote:on a side note, I wish the single right hand option was available for any flash game where you use the scheme wasd and space bar. Especially when you have to use the arrow keys and the space bar to interact with things.

You're right. So many flash games use certain odd key combinations, and sometimes we dont even any tutorial screen showing them all.

coolness32 Wrote:Also, the new update is so awesome! Goomba Land?! I wasn't expecting that! I even encountered more scenes than I remember there being. Also, I really like option #7 with the toads!

Thank you ;) More to come, I hope! I was playing a Jasmine game, as said above, and this gave me some refresh.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:12 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:on a side note, I wish the single right hand option was available for any flash game where you use the scheme wasd and space bar. Especially when you have to use the arrow keys and the space bar to interact with things.

You're right. So many flash games use certain odd key combinations, and sometimes we dont even any tutorial screen showing them all.

On this note, I have a question. How hard is it in a flash game to just make it so that keys can be custom set? That would get rid of the problem since there could be a default set and a custom set. (Not for this game of course, I like the single right hand set up.)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Also, the new update is so awesome! Goomba Land?! I wasn't expecting that! I even encountered more scenes than I remember there being. Also, I really like option #7 with the toads!

Thank you ;) More to come, I hope! I was playing a Jasmine game, as said above, and this gave me some refresh.

Hmm, Jasmine? Disney Jasmine? I'm gonna have to see if you linked it cause if it's a game with her then I'm very interested in trying it!
coolness32

Postby sebway2k3 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Hmm, Jasmine? Disney Jasmine? I'm gonna have to see if you linked it cause if it's a game with her then I'm very interested in trying it!

Yes the game is callled Princess Trainer, and is easy to find in any torrent site, i played it, it is a very good game, but i really hope that Akabur, it is really easy to find it on any torrent web site, its a great game where you get to train princess Jasmine into a slut, i won't spoil anything, but i sure hope that they will make a sequel for this because of the ending, its kinda disapointing, i've spent 2 days playing this game and its pretty awesome
sebway2k3
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Hey Ivan. I'm just letting you know I'm going to try to start some of the World 7 levels this week. I'm going to have to dig through old PMs to find what you said but I do have some memory of what you said.

And that disappearing pussy bug keeps on coming back. But it's only for the fully dressed "Dress" outfit for Peach (since that's the only outfit I've seen it have that bug happen to. I'm sure about the Fire dress but I'm going assume it happens to that outfit as well. Striker outfit and Naked don't have this bug.)
MPLDAM9919

Postby Digfree » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 am

Sorry been out of the loop for a while due to beach/job hunting, need anything from me mate?
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby coolness32 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:15 am

sebway2k3 Wrote:

Yes the game is callled Princess Trainer, and is easy to find in any torrent site, i played it, it is a very good game, but i really hope that Akabur, it is really easy to find it on any torrent web site, its a great game where you get to train princess Jasmine into a slut, i won't spoil anything, but i sure hope that they will make a sequel for this because of the ending, its kinda disapointing, i've spent 2 days playing this game and its pretty awesome

Yeah I found it. It's pretty fun! I just need to make the townsfolk hate Jasmine and then I think I will be done with it. I'm curious to know what that inspired Ivan to do.
coolness32

Postby sebway2k3 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Yeah I found it. It's pretty fun! I just need to make the townsfolk hate Jasmine and then I think I will be done with it. I'm curious to know what that inspired Ivan to do.

Yeah its a great game, after i was done with this game, i started to search for other games Akabur could have done, i didn't find much but i did find an unfinished game called "Magic Shop" v1.2 which is really great but sadly it is still incomplete, and i found out he is working right now on a new game that will be called "Hermione Trainer".

I honestly don't know what inspired Ivan in this game but this can only be good news, i've been following this for quite some time now and i can't wait for the next update :)
sebway2k3
Newly Registered

Postby Blade1301 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:25 pm

aika Wrote:A bug report I think:

After the boss sex scene in world 4 I got stuck falling from the sky:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Pressing delete did nothing. Pressing Ctrl still let me access the menu. I haven't tried to recreate yet so not sure if it was a one off.

I encountered this same bug, only it was in the 1st castle, right after having sex with the turtle(I don't know his name). I was not a nymph but not a virgin either.

There was a "Tip" message on top of the screen that I had no time to read, so i have no idea what it said. Will try to recreate it later, this is the 1st time I had sex with the turtle, every other time I just threw fireballs at it until it died(and yes I had that power-up on too, just chose not to use it this time).
Blade1301
Newly Registered

Postby coolness32 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:30 am

sebway2k3 Wrote:

Yeah its a great game, after i was done with this game, i started to search for other games Akabur could have done, i didn't find much but i did find an unfinished game called "Magic Shop" v1.2 which is really great but sadly it is still incomplete, and i found out he is working right now on a new game that will be called "Hermione Trainer".

I honestly don't know what inspired Ivan in this game but this can only be good news, i've been following this for quite some time now and i can't wait for the next update :)

I've played Magic Shop before but it was quite a long time ago and I'm sure I've never played the 1.2 version.

Hermione Trainer?! That could be promising!

I haven't gotten to play PUT since I got the Princess Trainer game, but in a couple days I should be able to play PUT a bit more. The last time I played PUT I noticed the Bloopers had more scenes, which is something I've been waiting for for a long time! It's not that they are my favorite enemy, it's just that they've been in the game for so long and hadn't gotten more scenes for quite a long time.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 pm

So my vacation ended. Aside of resting, I even tried to ride a bicycle and I got it! 405km in more than 25 hours! Too bad I couldnt get it in less than 20 hours because the wind was strong. I might try a 600km randonneur event. Its nice to be a hamster sometimes, in order to burn all the frustrations, stresses and everything else. If everything goes on well, I might have another vacation on april 2015. Not 30 days or more. My vacations are 7 to 15 days.

coolness32 Wrote:On this note, I have a question. How hard is it in a flash game to just make it so that keys can be custom set? That would get rid of the problem since there could be a default set and a custom set. (Not for this game of course, I like the single right hand set up.)

Its not hard to make it. Now that I've coded 100% this game now (some code even from Action Script 1 - AS1), its only a matter to load and save custom keys. But the keyboard showed in the custom screen would be with ?? keys (just to tell people its now custom) and you would need to go to the pause menu (or in the new 'change custom keys' screen) more often in order to remember a given custom key.

coolness32 Wrote:Hmm, Jasmine? Disney Jasmine? I'm gonna have to see if you linked it cause if it's a game with her then I'm very interested in trying it!

Too bad the game is.... more text than action :(

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan. I'm just letting you know I'm going to try to start some of the World 7 levels this week. I'm going to have to dig through old PMs to find what you said but I do have some memory of what you said.

Thank you, I recommend reading older posts!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And that disappearing pussy bug keeps on coming back. But it's only for the fully dressed "Dress" outfit for Peach (since that's the only outfit I've seen it have that bug happen to. I'm sure about the Fire dress but I'm going assume it happens to that outfit as well. Striker outfit and Naked don't have this bug.)

I'll check it later, thanks.

coolness32 Wrote:Yeah I found it. It's pretty fun! I just need to make the townsfolk hate Jasmine and then I think I will be done with it. I'm curious to know what that inspired Ivan to do.

I answer with a spoiler just to organise this answer more:

If Akabur himself appeared to me like 'Ivan, please tell me things I can add now', for sure I would include more graphics and a more code engine, like a possible way to wander around with an embarassed Jasmine in certain areas, and I would give him tons of ideas about jasmine illustrations. A thing I miss so much in this game is a way to see the scenes with the actual Jasmine outfit. For example, when 'the old man' (the player) has sex with her, she is always shown with her blue dress. I would love to see her without clothes, or with the peasant outfit, for example. Also, I would add 'cheap' scenes, like an option to talk to the people that the old man interacts to, and do nasty things with Jasmine. It would act like what the old man does to Jasmine in his bedroom, without making him sleep after the scene (so he could be wandering along the city and making Jasmine fuck or be sucked, for example, even with himself). Jasmine could get tired due to these (like after 5 scenes), until a message pops in: 'she is too tired for this today'. I could even add alladin (as a peasant again), and a way to make him fuck Jasmine more often and even get in love , a kind of mini game inside the main game, like the Lola and the tavern lady events.

Blade1301 Wrote:I encountered this same bug, only it was in the 1st castle, right after having sex with the turtle(I don't know his name). I was not a nymph but not a virgin either. There was a "Tip" message on top of the screen that I had no time to read, so i have no idea what it said. Will try to recreate it later, this is the 1st time I had sex with the turtle, every other time I just threw fireballs at it until it died(and yes I had that power-up on too, just chose not to use it this time).

So this bug only happens when we stomp him to 'death'? I need to know this precisely!
TREATED but not tested. Please test again.

coolness32 Wrote:I haven't gotten to play PUT since I got the Princess Trainer game, but in a couple days I should be able to play PUT a bit more. The last time I played PUT I noticed the Bloopers had more scenes, which is something I've been waiting for for a long time! It's not that they are my favorite enemy, it's just that they've been in the game for so long and hadn't gotten more scenes for quite a long time.

You have to check other scenes, then, because if I remember well, I've made like 30 or even more scenes after the bloopers add-on. Remember you can check the changelog in page 1 (the entire file, a txt one). Then you can search for 'scene', and you will get all of them over the lines. Its a way to check if something is new faster!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Destrocto » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 pm

Massive Bug: Newest Boss scene, If you go through with it you get stuck in the falling with an umbrella out scene. I think it has to deal with her cumming because if you just knock out the boss you fall normally.
Destrocto

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:21 am

I've made this, a forward face! 4 mouth types.

(for a possible Jasmine in the game). You can right click in any area and zoom her. Her belly is more hourglass shaped. Based on Akabur but MADE FROM SCRATCH. 100% vectors ;)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

jasmine model4.swf [ 100.28 KiB | Viewed 3694 times ]

I may confess.......

I want to make a Jasmine game, reusing MIM PUT engine. She will walk, run, crouch, go inside the slums/huts/market/palace... But it will be in a second priority, like Krystal AE.
I'll create a thread later. It will be in 'design/image' state until the basic engine is done.

Destrocto Wrote:Massive Bug: Newest Boss scene, If you go through with it you get stuck in the falling with an umbrella out scene. I think it has to deal with her cumming because if you just knock out the boss you fall normally.

Hmmmmmm, THIS CAN HELP.
It might be a conflict with 'cumming' code RIGHT after she gets fucked. First of all, its expected for her to cum during the scene, not after it, like in some enemy scenes.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:16 am, edited 13 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:41 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And that disappearing pussy bug keeps on coming back. But it's only for the fully dressed "Dress" outfit for Peach (since that's the only outfit I've seen it have that bug happen to. I'm sure about the Fire dress but I'm going assume it happens to that outfit as well. Striker outfit and Naked don't have this bug.)

I am trying to reproduce. I started the game, used the dress, and made the enemies remove her skirt. Then I pressed DOWN (making her crouch). The pussy is there.
Then I saved the game, then exited and loaded the save. The pussy is there.
Then i exited the level by cheating. I went into worldmap and went to another level. Peach crouched. The pussy is there.
Then I exited the level without cheating. Pussy there!

I really need to know more. Like if you pressed any given key or watched a given gallery action while using the starman. Things like that.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I am trying to reproduce. I started the game, used the dress, and made the enemies remove her skirt. Then I pressed DOWN (making her crouch). The pussy is there.
Then I saved the game, then exited and loaded the save. The pussy is there.
Then i exited the level by cheating. I went into worldmap and went to another level. Peach crouched. The pussy is there.
Then I exited the level without cheating. Pussy there!

I really need to know more. Like if you pressed any given key or watched a given gallery action while using the starman. Things like that.

I would have to re-trace my steps for that. I can tell you from what I remember that it was from some masturbation scenes and scenes that fuck Peach in the back side pose.
MPLDAM9919

Postby sebway2k3 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:43 am

Is there any news for an upcoming update for PUT ? i know you've been on vacation but 13 days has passed since the last update, i'm kinda addicted to these updates, so can you provide us something ? even if its just a tease :)
sebway2k3
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:07 am

Just to say I am here, programming in the background. My vacation was over since day 26.

Next version will have:
Update 2.2.6 (still to be uploaded)
- NEW: Chuck scene 1 and 2.
- New pose: crouching frontside (looking at us) while swinging her butt. It will happen if Peach crouches while horny and stays that way for a while.
- Improved crouching while leaving vases, and now Peach will be invulnerable for a bit.
- Bug FIX: in level 3-2, when leaving the first vase, Peach was 'invencible' (trespassing enemies and not activating pipes/vases anymore).
- Bug FIX: duplicated Peach when leaving certain vases with nearby enemies.
- Bug FIX: (internal tech info): mistaken 'FLAGS on action' with 'PLAYER on action'. Certain scenes are working wonky, like double Peach when leaving vases above.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I would have to re-trace my steps for that. I can tell you from what I remember that it was from some masturbation scenes and scenes that fuck Peach in the back side pose.

Thanks, I am still waiting for retraces.

sebway2k3 Wrote:Is there any news for an upcoming update for PUT ? i know you've been on vacation but 13 days has passed since the last update, i'm kinda addicted to these updates, so can you provide us something ? even if its just a tease :)

Above ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I would have to re-trace my steps for that. I can tell you from what I remember that it was from some masturbation scenes and scenes that fuck Peach in the back side pose.

Thanks, I am still waiting for retraces.

PUT disappearing pussy bug example 1.jpg

Found it! It apparently happens with the mushrooms near Mario's pad and the other locations.

Also, the tanning machine in 6-1 doesn't work. It doesn't chance Peach and she can't crouch down.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.6 (Aug 31/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Game updated, check the changelog!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Found it! It apparently happens with the mushrooms near Mario's pad and the other locations.

Probably fixed now. The problem is that the asshole and pussy only appear if the skirt is down. But during the scenes, I havent 'alerted' the ass to appear because the skirt was pushed down manually.
You will help a ton if you can point me out other scenes where these bodyparts disappear. You can use the gallery too.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, the tanning machine in 6-1 doesn't work. It doesn't chance Peach and she can't crouch down.

I cant reproduce. Actually Peach (the normal one, not PS Peach) WILL be tanned if you stay inside for some time.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.6 (Aug 31/14)

Postby axone » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:58 pm

Big fan of your game here, easily one of the best NSFW flash game I've played so far...

I post to raise an issue/bug in the last version (2.2.6).
Sometimes peach can't take any mushroom or going through doors in castles. (walk by shrooms, doors like walls).
I can't put the finger on what's it's causing that, this issue becomes critical in "Dry Dry Land Castle" (4th level), as you can't take the 3rd door (after a long straight line of spikes, you jump in a hole and you can't take the door at the bottom, same goes far the red mushroom before jumping).

Sorry for the light feedback, if you need more infos I can provide a screen shot.

Keep up the good work :).

EDIT: I wonder if doesn't happen with pipe... (not sure)
axone
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects