Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.6 (Aug 31/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:17 pm

axone Wrote:Big fan of your game here, easily one of the best NSFW flash game I've played so far...

Glad you like ;)

axone Wrote:I post to raise an issue/bug in the last version (2.2.6).

Please test again. A fix was uploaded.
However, I warn people to be vigilant, because of 'FLAGS on_action' changes (showed in the changelog).
If you see any weird thing, like Peach not being able to activate a certain door, or enemies trespassing her, please tell me where it occurred exactly. Those problems can start in a given object (like a door or a toilet) then spread over the gameplay.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby axone » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:10 am

I've tested it again and the bug is sill there: in word 2-4 after going trough the grey pipe I'm not able to pick any mushroom or take the door. I've managed to get around picking a "tanuki suit" and flying over there (not taking the pipe).

I'd like to raise 2 other issues in worl 4-4:
- the first punio who helps go through a hole, sometimes the character is teleported back next to him after the animation or trap inside the tree. it appears to be random as it's the first action of the level, seems to work sometimes after getting into the level for the first time (reloading the whole game, start screen -> loading).
- In the same level there is a room with 2 X-Naut, upon being talked to, peach freeze in the position of the attachment and is only able to move left/right (not jump, can't take any doors, no interaction). I don't know if it's a blocking issue yet...
Current objective:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It seems I must find a wooden toilet to continue, but maybe that room as nothing to do with it...

Do not hesitate to ask for more details !
Attachments
peach.PNG
peach position freeze
peach.PNG (68.87 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
axone
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am

Game updated again. New chuck scene (Total 3 so far!)

axone Wrote:I've tested it again and the bug is sill there: in word 2-4 after going trough the grey pipe I'm not able to pick any mushroom or take the door. I've managed to get around picking a "tanuki suit" and flying over there (not taking the pipe).

Cannot reproduce. Its working well here. Did you touch any enemy before reaching this pipe?

axone Wrote:- the first punio who helps go through a hole, sometimes the character is teleported back next to him after the animation or trap inside the tree. it appears to be random as it's the first action of the level, seems to work sometimes after getting into the level for the first time (reloading the whole game, start screen -> loading).

Please test it again, maybe fixed now.

axone Wrote:- In the same level there is a room with 2 X-Naut, upon being talked to, peach freeze in the position of the attachment and is only able to move left/right (not jump, can't take any doors, no interaction)

axone Wrote:Current objective

Yes, you have to find a toilet. ;) Its working okay here, I guess.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tcowher » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 am

I tried clearing my cache.
I have windows vista 64bit.
I've tried with chrome.
I've tried with version 15, 14, and 10 of the stand alone player.
I've tried in Windows XP 32bit in a VM.
I downloaded this just today as well.
1. I am still unable to interact with the pill in the first medical room in the castle.
2. Peach has normal walking animation while undressed when game first stops. When Peach or the other queens move into the bathroom in the first room.
Pickup and chose to wear her dress.
Peach will now "moon walk" when moving left. She faces right and uses the right facing animations.
She will run correctly.
If her costume changes she moves normally again.
tcowher
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:42 am

tcowher Wrote:1. I am still unable to interact with the pill in the first medical room in the castle.

Cannot reproduce in the update above (updated in the last few minutes ago)

tcowher Wrote:2. Peach has normal walking animation while undressed when game first stops. When Peach or the other queens move into the bathroom in the first room. Pickup and chose to wear her dress. each will now "moon walk" when moving left.

If more bugs found, I will check them tomorrow.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 am

Awesome chuck scenes so far, 3 amazing oral scenes! i specially liked the third one, it was also funny how he would lick Peach while having the helmet on :lol: anyway is he gonna have anal ones too? i think he should have 3 or more of those too, and i wonder, how would an orgy between chucks look like? it´s probably gonna be amazing.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby tonyret121 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:54 am

Love everything you have done with this game, still waiting for my two anticipated things lol pregnancy and diary
tonyret121
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Awesome chuck scenes so far, 3 amazing oral scenes! i specially liked the third one, it was also funny how he would lick Peach while having the helmet on :lol:

Well, he has a strong and long tongue :mrgreen:

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Anyway is he gonna have anal ones too? I think he should have 3 or more of those too

Of course!! I just cant promise he will have THREE more anal. Maybe two.
And I want to make some of them appear from certain hog holes too.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:And i wonder, how would an orgy between chucks look like? it´s probably gonna be amazing.

It would be a bit harder to do. Peach will need to do a lot of contortions :D

tonyret121 Wrote:Love everything you have done with this game, still waiting for my two anticipated things lol pregnancy and diary

Yes, I hope I can use some time on them. I am still annoyed with leftover bugs.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lionmanguy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:41 am

I'm having a bug on world 2-5, when i go through the first door and entire the second part of the stage the game glitches after i dig up a sandblock, hit boxes wont register (on either the EMPs or on the mushroom) and i cant pick up any of the other sand blocks or the key. Anyone else having this issue?
Lionmanguy
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:30 am

I am creating Chuck scene 4 (it will be an anal scene). I am using demonchild ideas.

Lionmanguy Wrote:I'm having a bug on world 2-5, when i go through the first door and entire the second part of the stage the game glitches after i dig up a sandblock, hit boxes wont register (on either the EMPs or on the mushroom) and i cant pick up any of the other sand blocks or the key. Anyone else having this issue?

Probably fixed now. If not, please tell me exactly where it starts glitching out.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:40 am

I'm also getting the bug where Peach doesn't fall after screwing Larry in the airship. I was using an old save file, so I've cleared my cache and I'm starting a new game to see if it happens again.

I've got a request, the two options that can only be changed on the world map, Peach's Belly and Allow Scroll Levels: Can you allow those to be changed when you're starting a new game? I always turn those off, and it would be nice if I didn't have to leave the castle to do it.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:29 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:I'm also getting the bug where Peach doesn't fall after screwing Larry in the airship. I was using an old save file, so I've cleared my cache and I'm starting a new game to see if it happens again.

Did Peach fuck him before that happened? Yes, try to check with the newer saves.

HappyGoomba Wrote:I've got a request, the two options that can only be changed on the world map, Peach's Belly and Allow Scroll Levels: Can you allow those to be changed when you're starting a new game? I always turn those off, and it would be nice if I didn't have to leave the castle to do it.

Hmmmm okay, I'll put it in my TODO list. Actually we already have an option button, but it doesnt work before starting in Peach's castle. I'll make it work even in Peach's Castle then.

Oh! Do you know anything about Goujin Goomba? I am trying to contact him (or to see if its possible to add your avatar in the Goomba Land level, inside and outside the Dojo). I might make some dialogue appear, then he can fuck Peach ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:40 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh! Do you know anything about Goujin Goomba? I am trying to contact him (or to see if its possible to add your avatar in the Goomba Land level, inside and outside the Dojo). I might make some dialogue appear, then he can fuck Peach ;)

Have you checked his YouTube page for any contact info, and even then, I still highly doubt he's going to be OK with you using his image in the game. I just... can't see it working...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:52 am

VintageBass Wrote:Have you checked his YouTube page for any contact info, and even then, I still highly doubt he's going to be OK with you using his image in the game. I just... can't see it working...

Ok I decided I'll create my own, with different appendages/clothes/colors/kanjis ;) And he wont use glasses.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:I've got a request, the two options that can only be changed on the world map, Peach's Belly and Allow Scroll Levels: Can you allow those to be changed when you're starting a new game? I always turn those off, and it would be nice if I didn't have to leave the castle to do it.

Hmmmm okay, I'll put it in my TODO list. Actually we already have an option button, but it doesnt work before starting in Peach's castle. I'll make it work even in Peach's Castle then.

Usually, I hit the option button on the Choose a character screen.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh! Do you know anything about Goujin Goomba? I am trying to contact him (or to see if its possible to add your avatar in the Goomba Land level, inside and outside the Dojo). I might make some dialogue appear, then he can fuck Peach ;)

I've never even heard the name before. I just typed "happy goomba" into Google images and this picture came up.
HappyGoomba

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:

I've never even heard the name before. I just typed "happy goomba" into Google images and this picture came up.

Gaijin Goomba is a YouTuber that hosts a series based on games that delves into cultural stuff and various historical aspect that are featured in the games in question.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:16 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Have you checked his YouTube page for any contact info, and even then, I still highly doubt he's going to be OK with you using his image in the game. I just... can't see it working...

Ok I decided I'll create my own, with different appendages/clothes/colors/kanjis ;) And he wont use glasses.

If you want to make him look like me, give him smaller glasses and a salt-n-pepper beard. :ugeek:

Kind of like this with glasses:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Mea ... anding.jpg
HappyGoomba

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello how are you :mrgreen: ?

I am very happy that work with the game are in progress ;) There are so much new in game from my last time i played it :mrgreen:

Nice work :!:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby VividReeder » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 pm

For the first time I actually lost all of my lives and got the Game over, then I pressed continue and was taken back by the awesome potential that the dungeon stuff has! I was curious if any more development was going to be put in it? Like every time you game over your situation worsens. That'd be cool. :D
VividReeder
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:59 pm

I'll try to update the Chuck scene 4 tonight.
EDIT: DONE!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Usually, I hit the option button on the Choose a character screen.

Ok to be done in the next update.

HappyGoomba Wrote:I've never even heard the name before. I just typed "happy goomba" into Google images and this picture came up.

I know. I also thought it was just a 'free' name. I'll draw it with a 'salt and pepper' beard, like you said, and with a bit of orange color in his outfit, and maybe a Kanji meaning 'sex'. Lets see the result later.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Hello how are you :mrgreen: ? I am very happy that work with the game are in progress ;) There are so much new in game from my last time i played it :mrgreen: Nice work :!:

Hello back! Thank you! Have you seen the changelog (the txt) already? Its in page 1 and you can search for things like 'scene'. You will notice plenty of them were made! Remember I am also coding Krystal AE, although I am much more busy nowadays. If you have some time, we can talk about possible cute animations for our Peach ;)

VividReeder Wrote:For the first time I actually lost all of my lives and got the Game over, then I pressed continue and was taken back by the awesome potential that the dungeon stuff has! I was curious if any more development was going to be put in it? Like every time you game over your situation worsens. That'd be cool. :D

YES! If you search for 'Yurinicolau' name in the past 100 pages or more, you will notice we were talking about dungeon scenes. The idea is exactly that (increasing difficulty to leave the dungeon). Maybe in the third or fourth gameover, Peach will have to be fucked in all of her holes (like in a gang bang of Mousers and Shyguys) until they sleep and she breaks the chains (or asks someone to do that). She can also be restrained and a Koopaling can talk and then fuck her quickly, and leave. I really need a peaceful time in order to work only in this area. I'll be more 'ready' to do that after having all the 8 worlds in the game first.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects