Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.7 (Sep 14/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Level 6-4 in progress! 60%.....85...90%.......100% Done!
Version 2.2.7 updated.

[email protected] Wrote:Well i don't know if i can help with any of that:), i know very little flash, and im not amazing at visual arts, if any of your further projects need some sort of music, or anything i can help with that, and i'll be glad to. I work at a music studio, and i can you the best music for any of your stuff, so if you ever need any help with stuff like that, hit me.

Thank you really, Maestro! I can PM you with something I have in mind ;)

DeusUmbra Wrote:When are you going to bring back the Unlock all feature for the gallery? I hate having to replay the entire game everytime theres a new update.

Sorry, but unlock button wont be there anymore without cheating. However, if you can read page 1 more often, you will get many undocumented stuff there, along with your answer. Right now, you CAN unlock it already, by using the cheat key, as its a cheat anyway.

gallery.jpg
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:44 am

The new 6-4 looks amazing! Though it's kinda tough to kill those Charging Chucks in the Club. And you can't seem to pick up POW Blocks anymore. Tried it in 1-5 and it won't work. And I should get started on some World 7 levels soon. I've just been very busy lately.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new 6-4 looks amazing! Though it's kinda tough to kill those Charging Chucks in the Club. And you can't seem to pick up POW Blocks anymore. Tried it in 1-5 and it won't work. And I should get started on some World 7 levels soon. I've just been very busy lately.

Glad you like the level ;)
What do you suggest regarding the chucks? Maybe they might be lounging there (no attack)? So peach has to press UP on them (like with Toads)?
Pow Block Bug Fixed!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new 6-4 looks amazing! Though it's kinda tough to kill those Charging Chucks in the Club. And you can't seem to pick up POW Blocks anymore. Tried it in 1-5 and it won't work. And I should get started on some World 7 levels soon. I've just been very busy lately.

Glad you like the level ;)
What do you suggest regarding the chucks? Maybe they might be lounging there (no attack)? So peach has to press UP on them (like with Toads)?
Pow Block Bug Fixed!

Yeah. That would make sense since they are just there to chill out.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:52 pm

I've found this image and I loved it!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mario creatures - art made by Zanato Kakaw.jpg

This makes me remember of Buzzy Beetle. I will make him sooner or later. The problem is that his code is harder to make than Koopas! They can walk upside down (in the ceiling)! In Mario games, some appear walking already upside down, while others are in the ground. The first will fall if Peach walks just below them, then they will 'run' (like the Koopa shells), hurting only Peach. But if Peach takes him and throws him, now he will pops any enemy it touches! If Peach jumps on him while standing upside down, he will be popped out. If Peach jumps on him while not flipped, he will hurt her (the spikes). If Peach throws fireballs/veggies/other creatures, he will pop out, be it running or stopped, be it upside down or not. Finally, if Peach doesnt pop him out on time, the upside down one will 'tremble' and he will flip back to normal. Am I right?

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yeah. That would make sense since they are just there to chill out.

I will see what I can do.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I've found this image and I loved it!This makes me remember of Buzzy Beetle. I will make him sooner or later. The problem is that his code is harder to make than Koopas! They can walk upside down (in the ceiling)! In Mario games, some appear walking already upside down, while others are in the ground. The first will fall if Peach walks just below them, then they will 'run' (like the Koopa shells), hurting only Peach. But if Peach takes him and throws him, now he will pops any enemy it touches! If Peach jumps on him while standing upside down, he will be popped out. If Peach jumps on him while not flipped, he will hurt her (the spikes). If Peach throws fireballs/veggies/other creatures, he will pop out, be it running or stopped, be it upside down or not. Finally, if Peach doesnt pop him out on time, the upside down one will 'tremble' and he will flip back to normal. Am I right?

You seem to be combining Spike Top and Buzzy Beetle Ivan. Spike Top is the red one that walks on the walls/floors/ceilings and has a spike on it's back. Buzzy Beetle is the blue one that is either on the floor or ceiling and when it is on the ceiling it will fall when you pass under it and slide across the ground, like a koopa shell.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 am

Improvement to Buzzy Beetles. He was made by Asian (the Phanto). I miss him.
PS: This 'sore' above his shell is shown only if he loses his wings.

buzzy beetle.png
buzzy beetle.png (17.93 KiB) Viewed 2562 times

Darthan Wrote:You seem to be combining Spike Top and Buzzy Beetle Ivan. Spike Top is the red one that walks on the walls/floors/ceilings and has a spike on it's back. Buzzy Beetle is the blue one that is either on the floor or ceiling and when it is on the ceiling it will fall when you pass under it and slide across the ground, like a koopa shell.

In SMB1 the Buzzy was black. Hmmm yes, Buzzy doesnt have a spike, but hmmmmm I dont remember well... if he's upright, Mario could jump on him, but Mario just bounced upwards (no effect on him until upside down).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:08 am

I'm stuck on world 3-6 Subcon Warehouse. I finish everything and get the orb. The eagle opens its mouth, but when I go up to it, nothing happens.

Also, I've noticed a glitch in the Shyguy Fly Fuck scene. When wearing the Fire Peach dress, the skirt gets removed during the scene and lays on the ground. After the scene is over, Peach is wearing the skirt again, but there's still a skirt on the ground.

Another thing, the text balloons in all the Phanto scenes are backward. You can see this in the gallery as well as in the game.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:23 am

MAKING LEVEL 6-5!!

HappyGoomba Wrote:I'm stuck on world 3-6 Subcon Warehouse. I finish everything and get the orb. The eagle opens its mouth, but when I go up to it, nothing happens.

Fixed!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Also, I've noticed a glitch in the Shyguy Fly Fuck scene. When wearing the Fire Peach dress, the skirt gets removed during the scene and lays on the ground. After the scene is over, Peach is wearing the skirt again, but there's still a skirt on the ground.

Fixed!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Another thing, the text balloons in all the Phanto scenes are backward. You can see this in the gallery as well as in the game.

Fixed!

Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 am

I just sent you a concept for the World 7 map and the first level for World 7 Ivan. I'm planning to make some more of World 7's levels in the morning.
MPLDAM9919

Postby tonyret121 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Screenshot (5).png

Keep getting this bug, sometimes the new text for the "next" scene goes under. Figured you might want to know about it Ivan. Again love ur work, miss the daily updates though lol but hey everyone has to have a life right?
tonyret121
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I just sent you a concept for the World 7 map and the first level for World 7 Ivan. I'm planning to make some more of World 7's levels in the morning.

Thank you! I'll check it tonight or tomorrow.

tonyret121 Wrote:Keep getting this bug, sometimes the new text for the "next" scene goes under. Figured you might want to know about it Ivan.

Are you having this error with version 2.2.7?

tonyret121 Wrote:Again love ur work, miss the daily updates though lol but hey everyone has to have a life right?

OF COUUUURSE we have a life ;) In the past, I was getting more coffee packs and unicque times in the night due to help, but people stopped helping due to the fact they also have a life.
I hope this will improve.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.7 (Sep 16/14)

Postby tonyret121 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 pm

tonyret121 Wrote:Keep getting this bug, sometimes the new text for the "next" scene goes under. Figured you might want to know about it Ivan.

Are you having this error with version 2.2.7?

tonyret121 Wrote:Again love ur work, miss the daily updates though lol but hey everyone has to have a life right?

OF COUUUURSE we have a life ;) In the past, I was getting more coffee packs and unicque times in the night due to help, but people stopped helping due to the fact they also have a life.
I hope this will improve.[/quote]

Yes and I get it with either the browser base, in the forum (don't know how to describe that) and also if i download the game, still in there, happens to me during all sex scenes
tonyret121
Newly Registered

Postby manman30 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:31 pm

when i play this game i cant come out of the worldmap
manman30
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:10 pm

WorldMap 7 sketch received. Level 7-1 sketch received. Now I can use more creativity here, in order to create a new world. Thanks MPLDAM ;)

tonyret121 Wrote:Yes and I get it with either the browser (don't know how to describe that) and also if i download the game, still in there, happens to me during all sex scenes

I've reproduced it with Toadsworth bed scenes, Zess T, and some toad scenes, like 2th (in the end). FIXED! If I found more, I'll fix them over time.

manman30 Wrote:when i play this game i cant come out of the worldmap

I need more information like which worldmap/world (1? 2?) And which level? Coming from 5-1? Peach Castle?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:24 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:Also, I've noticed a glitch in the Shyguy Fly Fuck scene. When wearing the Fire Peach dress, the skirt gets removed during the scene and lays on the ground. After the scene is over, Peach is wearing the skirt again, but there's still a skirt on the ground.

Fixed!

I saw this same glitch in the Shyguy Dog Bag scene.

There's no visible path between levels 6 & 7 in world 3 Subcon. You can still walk to 7, but the graphics aren't there.

In 3-7, Sultan's Palace, Peach says the "I had sex with a woman..." speech from 2-7 Daisy's Palace.

I'm pretty sure I saw the persistent text balloon glitch in some Koopa and Shyguy scenes. I'll make a note next time I see it.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:I saw this same glitch in the Shyguy Dog Bag scene.

FIXED!

HappyGoomba Wrote:There's no visible path between levels 6 & 7 in world 3 Subcon. You can still walk to 7, but the graphics aren't there.

ON PURPOSE. Not a bug ;)

HappyGoomba Wrote:In 3-7, Sultan's Palace, Peach says the "I had sex with a woman..." speech from 2-7 Daisy's Palace.

FIXED!

HappyGoomba Wrote:I'm pretty sure I saw the persistent text balloon glitch in some Koopa and Shyguy scenes. I'll make a note next time I see it.

Please tell me where exactly, and I'll fix it in a glance!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:22 am

Hey Ivan. Hope you are doing well, buddy!

Been a while since I helped you on the game and I'm very sorry about that. Change of job, change of life (waiting for a baby) and lot of stuff. However, I try to still help when I can and here a small contribution, hoping I am not just reporting something that has been already (I admit, I wasn't able to keep track of everything).

I found a bug with the bunker. Go in once, go out, and go back in... and you can't get out! The door won't reopen again.

Considerating how many times you can go in and out of this place, it's kinda a bit game breaking.

Thank you to check on that!

In the meantime, don't give up! Continue your awesome work! I hope to have more time to invest someday and to continue to help you!
BenshowSly

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:35 am

BenshowSly Wrote:Hey Ivan. Hope you are doing well, buddy! Been a while since I helped you on the game and I'm very sorry about that.

Dont worry, I know. ;) Please take your time.

BenshowSly Wrote:I found a bug with the bunker. Go in once, go out, and go back in... and you can't get out! The door won't reopen again.

FIXED!

BenshowSly Wrote:Thank you to check on that! In the meantime, don't give up! Continue your awesome work! I hope to have more time to invest someday and to continue to help you!

I hope so! You are a great companion!! Thank you!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:39 am

Hey Ivan. I found another thing too...

Get in a scene.... any scene... and in the middle of it, use the "Enter" key that brings you to the Mathematics page... You should be able to finish scene but you have a double peach that can move until the scene is over
BenshowSly

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects