Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.7 (Sep 16/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:16 am

BenshowSly Wrote:Hey Ivan. I found another thing too... Get in a scene.... any scene... and in the middle of it, use the "Enter" key that brings you to the Mathematics page... You should be able to finish scene but you have a double peach that can move until the scene is over

FIXED!
Only to make it clear, those bugs appeared since the code change from PLAYER to FLAGS (already said in the changelog). This was necessary because of code conflicts. I warned that could bring new bugs.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey there, I have a bug report, but I'd also like to say what an awesome game this is. This is obviously a labor of love and you've put a lot of love into it. So thank you very much for it :)

With the new version, I found that (at least on level 3-1), when I hit the flag and ride down it, I ride down through the ground and die. I loaded my game and tested three more times and I fell through the ground every time. After I die (and the flag is down), I can walk on the ground normally and finish the level. It seems to only happen when I first hit the flag.

Thanks again for the game and keep up the great work :)
tripflip

Postby carlin23 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello guys ! Is there a mean to unlock all the gallery ? :twisted:
carlin23
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:19 pm

carlin23 Wrote:Hello guys ! Is there a mean to unlock all the gallery ? :twisted:

Through cheating, and I forgot which button it is to push it. It's been a while.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby carlin23 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Can someone help me ?
carlin23
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Testing 6-5 (not yet in the game)
Adding a new scene -VINE scene (not yet in the game) that will happen in certain areas with tons of leaves in the ceiling (plant populated areas).

Sometimes I think the project reached an 'infinite' state. There is still tons of things that can be added. I will always prioritize LEVELS then SCENES and the rest, but this is making me discover new poses and scenes that I can use sooner, and the imagination doesnt have boundaries!
infinite.jpg
infinite.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 2702 times

tripflip Wrote:Hey there, I have a bug report, but I'd also like to say what an awesome game this is. This is obviously a labor of love and you've put a lot of love into it. So thank you very much for it :)

Thank you ^_^

tripflip Wrote:With the new version, I found that (at least on level 3-1), when I hit the flag and ride down it, I ride down through the ground and die.

Confirmed the bug. Fixed it!

carlin23 Wrote:Hello guys ! Is there a mean to unlock all the gallery ? :twisted:

Its simplier than even searching on google! Go to page 1 of this thread and read the 'cheat' part ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FurrinGok » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 am

The podium has backwards speech when the Princess is talking through it.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.7 (Sep 19/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Ok UPLOADED level 6-5 (NEW) and a new VINE scene, that will be found in certain levels like 3-3, 4-4 and 6-5 itself. Its a plant with some tentacles based on their LEAVES. Its not a 'pure tentacle'. Also its NOT the piranha plant. Check more updates in the changelog.

Then I will only be updating the game SUNDAY NIGHT (21th) or MONDAY AFTERNOON, depending on my job duties.
Thats because I am into some tension/worries there (code that needs to be fixed, reunions, homologations, validations...NOT RELATED TO GAMES) and I MAY try to ride a bike for more than 300 miles (a challenge involving more than 50 cyclists). As I've said before, SPORTS are one of those things that CAN make me do things better, giving me more creativity and patience to keep coding. But my job is really being excessive (outside game making). I hope the next week will be better.

FurrinGok Wrote:The podium has backwards speech when the Princess is talking through it.

I noticed it and FIXED! Interesting that, if I fix this speech in the normal way (general procedural code or OO that is common to all text balloons), Mario scene 5 (which uses the same text balloons) will be reversed instead :o . Dont ask me why. So I fixed it alone, using a local hack. Although I dont like making 'non modular code', there are cases we dont know why it happens wrongly.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tortoise10heads » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:43 am

How long until Krystal will be a playable character do you think? Can't wait to play as her :)
tortoise10heads
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok UPLOADED level 6-5 (NEW) and a new VINE scene, that will be found in certain levels like 3-3, 4-4 and 6-5 itself. Its a plant with some tentacles based on their LEAVES. Its not a 'pure tentacle'. Also its NOT the piranha plant. Check more updates in the changelog.

There's alot of problems with 6-5. After passing the checkpoint then entering the pipe to leave the area to proceed. The screen freezes (well, more like Peach vanishes and the clock's still ticking). And there's alot of cheap enemy placement.
MPLDAM9919

Postby sebway2k3 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:44 am

Carlin23
Hello guys ! Is there a mean to unlock all the gallery ?

Just press 1+9+0 (not from the numeric keypad) inside a level to activate cheats, then you will be able to unlock the gallery

There's alot of problems with 6-5. After passing the checkpoint then entering the pipe to leave the area to proceed. The screen freezes (well, more like Peach vanishes and the clock's still ticking). And there's alot of cheap enemy placement.

Just like MPLDAM9919 said, when you enter the pipe after the checkpoint in 6-5 peach vanishes and you can't move.

1.jpg

2.jpg
sebway2k3
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:57 am

tortoise10heads Wrote:How long until Krystal will be a playable character do you think? Can't wait to play as her :)

Its easier to implement her than Pregnancy, so expect it to come sooner, I hope.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:There's alot of problems with 6-5.

Expected, as I rushed to implement it while I have a free time. I'll play the entire level many times later, as said above, in order to find more bugs.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:After passing the checkpoint then entering the pipe to leave the area to proceed. The screen freezes (well, more like Peach vanishes and the clock's still ticking). And there's alot of cheap enemy placement.

Probably fixed now.
As for cheap enemy placement, its on purpose (like the bobombs). Also, remember Peach remains invulnerable for a bit after using doors and pipes.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:50 pm

I saw the new vine scene and it´s awesome xD, but there seems to be a glitch with her nipples at the last part of the scene, also, when i tried it Peach was a virgin but after the scene she didnt lost her virginity, so its an anal scene? im asking because later i accidentaly made Peach lose her virginity to a Blooper and the "Peach is not longer a virgin" screen didnt appear.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Shredderman38 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Why aren't the lakitu scenes in the gallery yet?
Shredderman38
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:32 pm

sebway2k3 Wrote:Carlin23
Just like MPLDAM9919 said, when you enter the pipe after the checkpoint in 6-5 peach vanishes and you can't move.

I'm actually having the same pipe bug when I head into the sewers and try to exit in Peach's Castle. Peach disappears and I can't move or do anything.
tripflip

Postby CloudRipper » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Hey Ivan, got a possible bug. In 4-4 when you ride Yoshi and then get off of him, you try to go back out and leave and the pipe doesn't work. It glitched a bit when I first went back to where the fountain is but then I went back and then back to the fountain and the graphics were fine, just the pipe wasn't working at all
CloudRipper

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Shredderman38 Wrote:Why aren't the lakitu scenes in the gallery yet?

Please read this post, searching for 'lakitu' text.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=285390&hilit=lakitu#p285390
Hey, look! I answered you above already! Great, huh?
I plan adding him in the gallery if I make a new Lakitu scene. Sorry about the delay. Priorities.

sebway2k3 Wrote:Just like MPLDAM9919 said, when you enter the pipe after the checkpoint in 6-5 peach vanishes and you can't move.

Already fixed.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:I saw the new vine scene and it´s awesome xD, but there seems to be a glitch with her nipples at the last part of the scene

Probably fixed now.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:when i tried it Peach was a virgin but after the scene she didnt lost her virginity, so its an anal scene? im asking because later i accidentaly made Peach lose her virginity to a Blooper and the "Peach is not longer a virgin" screen didnt appear.

Peach is being taken in her ass, but I'll make it more clear.

CloudRipper Wrote:Hey Ivan, got a possible bug. In 4-4 when you ride Yoshi and then get off of him, you try to go back out and leave and the pipe doesn't work. It glitched a bit when I first went back to where the fountain is but then I went back and then back to the fountain and the graphics were fine, just the pipe wasn't working at all

Probably fixed now. Please try again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby vamp8905 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 am

so ivan boss man I been playing your game for a while now probably since you started making it I originally found it on gamesofdesire.com but I just had a couple of questions and suggestions when toadstool and beach go at it in his office there should be coming scene I big one and when do you plan on implementing pregnancy cause that would be a odd turn and there should be more frontal sex scene most are side scene and to top it off I love what you do keep it up and I look forward to more of your hard work and dedication
vamp8905
Newly Registered

Postby HappyGoomba » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:34 am

Finally got a persistent text balloon. This is in level 4-3. I chose the both holes option.

mushballoon.jpg
mushballoon.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 2107 times

On one of the gloryhole scenes I saw reversed text balloons. I can't remember exactly where, but it was in world 4, one of the first 3 levels, and it was the only one I've seen so far where the dick is pointing to the right.
HappyGoomba

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 am

6-5 seems to be missing on the World 6 map. And there's a bug at the end of 6-4 where you phase through the floor after hitting the flagpole making you fall forever.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects