Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.7 (Sep 19/14)

Postby diomious » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:15 am

I just downloaded the updated game, and now can't seem to get it to run.
I'm using Adobe 13, but it just shows a white screen.
I love this game, and I love seeing the new content, please help!
diomious
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 am

PHEWW!!! I rode 560km (using my bicycle) without sleep, but I've not finished (608km) due to many problems, having to ride 5km with both tires flat! I am a bit tired.

vamp8905 Wrote:so ivan boss man I been playing your game for a while now probably since you started making it I originally found it on gamesofdesire.com but...

Its a shame those web sites COPY the game without permission. I should alert this with messages inside the game (or in the credit screen) . Sites like gamesofdesire dont deserve any positive feedback.

vamp8905 Wrote:I just had a couple of questions and suggestions when toadstool and beach go at it in his office there should be coming scene I big one

Please calm down, one thing at a time to answer.
Beach = Peach?
Toadstool = Toadsworth?
Coming Scene = Cumming scene?
Yes, I will make more cumming scenes in the toadworth scene (in his bed).

vamp8905 Wrote:And when do you plan on implementing pregnancy cause that would be a odd turn

I dont know. Too much priorities yet. Maybe before 2015, I hope. And it will be an ON/OFF option, as said many times! So dont worry. You will be able to disable it.

vamp8905 Wrote:And there should be more frontal sex scene most are side scene and to top it off I love what you do keep it up and I look forward to more of your hard work and dedication

Ok, more frontal scenes : ), thanks for the compliments!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Finally got a persistent text balloon. This is in level 4-3. I chose the both holes option.

An old problem (effects of forward text ballons, which goes in the foreground, helping it to be seen in front of objects).
FIXED!

HappyGoomba Wrote:On one of the gloryhole scenes I saw reversed text balloons. I can't remember exactly where, but it was in world 4, one of the first 3 levels, and it was the only one I've seen so far where the dick is pointing to the right.

An old problem (effects of forward text ballons, which goes in the foreground, helping it to be seen in front of objects).
FIXED!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:6-5 seems to be missing on the World 6 map. And there's a bug at the end of 6-4 where you phase through the floor after hitting the flagpole making you fall forever.

6-5 is after the optional level I'll make later.
Are you sure this bug in 6-4 still persists , even after the latest update made past saturday night? If so, Marked for Fix.

diomious Wrote:I just downloaded the updated game, and now can't seem to get it to run. I'm using Adobe 13, but it just shows a white screen.

How many megabytes the game have? I am not having this problem here. Are you using the FLASH PROJECTOR executable? You can grab it in adobe.com. Maybe its a browser problem?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:6-5 seems to be missing on the World 6 map. And there's a bug at the end of 6-4 where you phase through the floor after hitting the flagpole making you fall forever.

6-5 is after the optional level I'll make later.
Are you sure this bug in 6-4 still persists , even after the latest update made past saturday night? If so, Marked for Fix.

Yep. I'm sure. I'll test again to make sure. And you did get my last email with the next World 7 level right?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:05 am

Hey ivan wow I see you have been riding on the bike again huh? im so happy to hear that!
also im happy youre taking more breaks since this must be stressant sometimes ;)
well here something to relax (or get excited) a bit lol

I found an artist that is making a comic of peach having sex with goombas, lol im thinking that he is basing on the game man!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/f7056c0e68f580aa120032950702850e/1449902%20-%20Goomba%20Princess_Peach%20Super_Mario_Bros.%20bigbangbloom.jpg

http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_imag ... gbloom.jpg

http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_imag ... gbloom.jpg

http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_imag ... gbloom.jpg
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 am

By the way, I just did a re-test of 6-4. The bug has been fixed like you said. But I can't figure out why you can't jump on Wendy's head in her boss fight. It just takes you to her scene if you try to jump on her.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Sep 23/14)

Postby metaro » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:42 pm

I love your work so far.
I don't know if someone suggested it already but what do you think about adding one or more special masturbatîon scenes depending of Peach's suit? I know it would be hard for some, but i can easily imagine Peach rubbing herself with the raccoon tail, or a frontside crouching masturbation with the frog suit.
Maybe as an on / off option for those who would like to keep the normal one? It's just some examples, If you want hear more just ask :)
metaro

Postby Biles » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:42 pm

metaro Wrote:I love your work so far.
I don't know if someone suggested it already but what do you think about adding one or more special masturbatîon scenes depending of Peach's suit? I know it would be hard for some, but i can easily imagine Peach rubbing herself with the raccoon tail, or a frontside crouching masturbation with the frog suit.
Maybe as an on / off option for those who would like to keep the normal one? It's just some examples, If you want hear more just ask :)

Well, that probably sounds like an interesting idea. I can imagine seeing it being possible with the tanooki and racoon powerups, but as for the rest... Well, that's assuming Peach isn't interacting with the outfit she wears, cause right now players have the option to match certain outfits with whatever powerups of their choice.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:41 pm

I am still recovering from my ride.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yep. I'm sure. I'll test again to make sure. And you did get my last email with the next World 7 level right?

I did but I dont have time, I'll check it later, dont worry!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:By the way, I just did a re-test of 6-4. The bug has been fixed like you said. But I can't figure out why you can't jump on Wendy's head in her boss fight. It just takes you to her scene if you try to jump on her.

But I DIDNT fix anything. I need someone to reproduce it. If it appears again someday, I will need more information.

metaro Wrote:I love your work so far. I don't know if someone suggested it already but what do you think about adding one or more special masturbatîon scenes depending of Peach's suit? I know it would be hard for some, but i can easily imagine Peach rubbing herself with the raccoon tail, or a frontside crouching masturbation with the frog suit.

OF COURSE! I've put in my todo list! ;)

metaro Wrote:Maybe as an on / off option for those who would like to keep the normal one? It's just some examples, If you want hear more just ask :)

Okay, I'll think about it.

Biles Wrote:Well, that probably sounds like an interesting idea. I can imagine seeing it being possible with the tanooki and racoon powerups, but as for the rest... Well, that's assuming Peach isn't interacting with the outfit she wears, cause right now players have the option to match certain outfits with whatever powerups of their choice.

Yes, thats it. But we know that, in the future, the 'outfit screen' will only appear in 'FREE GAME MODE'.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Hey ivan wow I see you have been riding on the bike again huh? im so happy to hear that!

I cant stop ;) It helps my health!

Residentlover2 Wrote:Also im happy youre taking more breaks since this must be stressant sometimes ;) well here something to relax (or get excited) a bit lol

Thank you! I loved them all! BigBangBloom might be his artist name. I would like to meet him ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:40 am

I've got good feelings on what's soon to come~

No peeking! o(-`д´- 。)

Anywho, here to drop my two cents.

Hmm...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"It's pretty okay."✧*・゚ - Myuu, 2014-FOREVER
Myuu

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:50 pm

the game in your forum is deleted bro.
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:16 pm

An update is expected tonight: new ending pole scenes.
EDIT: DONE!
- NEW: a different ending pole scene. Peach can climb down in backside mode in certain times (and cum, depending on her horny status), and if she gets in the top pole, something can happen! Whoops!

Myuu Wrote:I've got good feelings on what's soon to come~
No peeking! o(-`д´- 。) Anywho, here to drop my two cents.

Only two cents? :( :mrgreen:
I am happy to see you here! Let's rock! I Hope all is going on well!

Residentlover2 Wrote:the game in your forum is deleted bro.

I know. The provider is contacting me. For now, let's use LOK. I always prioritize LOK anyway ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Sep 27/14)

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:15 am

NICE UPDATE MAN!
I was thinking if youre going to make more peach/toadsworth cum scenes (for example when toadsworth rubs her penis with peach`spussy)
Residentlover2

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:26 am

Nice new scene :D so she gets her pussy stuck with the pole? shouldnt she have some text in that scene? i tried it at 1-1 and got no text, havent tried in other levels yet tho.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:07 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Nice new scene :D so she gets her pussy stuck with the pole? shouldnt she have some text in that scene? i tried it at 1-1 and got no text, havent tried in other levels yet tho.

The pole rubs her ass. Otherwise she would lose her virginity. Also remember she has certain hidden urges about her bottom. She is more ashamed of this area and masturbates it more, due to the fact she uses it as a hammerspace ;)
I added the text now.
In the future, she would get more points and more fireworks in the sky if ending the level reaching the top pole like this.

Residentlover2 Wrote:NICE UPDATE MAN! I was thinking if youre going to make more peach/toadsworth cum scenes (for example when toadsworth rubs her penis with peach`spussy)

I may add those small subscenes, while Peach says 'ooooh' ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Nice new scene :D so she gets her pussy stuck with the pole? shouldnt she have some text in that scene? i tried it at 1-1 and got no text, havent tried in other levels yet tho.

The pole rubs her ass. Otherwise she would lose her virginity. Also remember she has certain hidden urges about her bottom. She is more ashamed of this area and masturbates it more, due to the fact she uses it as a hammerspace ;)
I added the text now.
In the future, she would get more points and more fireworks in the sky if ending the level reaching the top pole like this.

Yeah yeah i know Peach is into anal too (that makes her even more awesome than she already is :lol: ) it´s just that the scene wasn´t completely clear for me, maybe because i cheched at 1 am when i was supposed to be sleeping :lol:
CaptainFalcon9000

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Sep 28/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:01 pm

I added more features today. Check the changelog. For now:

- NEW: Peach can now enter her pink cabinet closet but no scenes yet. The idea is to have a gloryhole in the right, and make a toad appear and stick a dick. Peach will then stroke it, then put in her mouth. Later, Peach will turn around and 'pluck' her butt in his dick. I can see if its possible to put Toadette walking nearby, so if the closet is closed, she wont notice anything. The toad outside the closet might 'hide' too, in a perspective she wont notice him.
- Little optimization to pipes where koopas appears from (better code).
- Improvement to her standing and walking poses while being a frog.
- Improvement to ending pole blocks. Depending on the world, the base block will be different. Also, a small glitch fixed (when Peach was masturbating in it, the loop was showing her standing up abruptly, while she was smiling).
- Now Peach will blush, 'cry out' and look left/right if you make her pee in the toilet.
- Peach will say more sentences depending on the clothes in her larger closet.
- BUG FIX: Koopas not appearing inside the pipes in the sewers (Peach Castle).

I still have to check 7-2 and other levels MPLDAM is making. Then I'll start making 6-6 and the airship level (6-7). 6-6 will be in an island, and Flavio and other characters from Paper Mario 2 might appear. I may make a dialogue scene and a 'quickie' regarding Flavio.
CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Yeah yeah i know Peach is into anal too (that makes her even more awesome than she already is :lol: ) it´s just that the scene wasn´t completely clear for me, maybe because i cheched at 1 am when i was supposed to be sleeping :lol:

I used to be sleeping at that time too, but I cant ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CranicalHead » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi everybody :) I just joined the community.
I wanted to ask : When you (Ivan-Adler) post update, the updates are already made in the PUT.swf file on first page, right? If yes could you instead give a file( only the update, if possible) because I save the PUT file on my PC and I'll have to download the file again (if answer is yes).
That aside, Keep up the good work ! :D , it's awesome to see someone so/still dedicated to a his game :D
CranicalHead

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:33 pm

I've made up to 5 cabinet subscenes, but I am testing since yesterday!
UPLOADED.

CranicalHead Wrote:Hi everybody :) I just joined the community.
I wanted to ask : When you (Ivan-Adler) post update, the updates are already made in the PUT.swf file on first page, right? If yes could you instead give a file( only the update, if possible) because I save the PUT file on my PC and I'll have to download the file again (if answer is yes).

Yes, all is in the same SWF file. No, not possible to give a file with only the updates. You need to download it again and again, sorry.

CranicalHead Wrote:That aside, Keep up the good work ! :D , it's awesome to see someone so/still dedicated to a his game :D

I'll try. Right now, I am working alone (as always) :/ Sometimes, people from the team come in, like Biles, Blargh, and MPLDAM.
The next feature MUST be a new scene or a new level (6-6).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The next feature MUST be a new scene or a new level (6-6).

Hey Ivan! Great work as always! I was just wondering if you decide to make a new scene soon that it could be the anal gangbang scene that was mentioned earlier? Just wondering! If there is anything I can do I'll be more then happy to help out!! :mrgreen:
Jdmbt373

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Sep 29/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:36 am

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hey Ivan! Great work as always! I was just wondering if you decide to make a new scene soon that it could be the anal gangbang scene that was mentioned earlier? Just wondering! If there is anything I can do I'll be more then happy to help out!! :mrgreen:

The single line of different enemies? I'll think about it, but I cant promise it will be the next feature. It might be ;).
I need to add Buzzy Beetle, as I was working with his code last month.
I also want to remember I need to hurry to make the pregnancy feature. When its working, it will be after a given goomba fucked her. Then I will advance, making her pregnant of other fucked creatures.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects