Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.9 (Oct 11/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:50 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:talking about anal stuff :/
I found two scenes that where activated even with anal off. the whomp scene and a koopa scene :(

Thwomp anal scene? Done!
WHICH koopa scene?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:41 am

Great new features, Ivan! It's better than what I imagined!! :D

I'm more than drunk at the moment (It's taken me about 7 minutes just to type this out)... I'll try and think of some new ideas in the next couple days. Keep up the awesome work!!
Jdmbt373

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 am

Yeah the new lines and the new toad scene are awesome xD but i cant trigger the gaping asshole even after like 10 anal scenes, which enemy in specific can Peach fuck to get it quick? also i could trigger the new Bowser scene, gotta love how he makes her his bitch xD
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 am

The one that peach is on the top fucking the koopa
squatting i think is the name
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:The one that peach is on the top fucking the koopa
squatting i think is the name

Ok fixing it later.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Yeah the new lines and the new toad scene are awesome xD but i cant trigger the gaping asshole even after like 10 anal scenes, which enemy in specific can Peach fuck to get it quick? also i could trigger the new Bowser scene, gotta love how he makes her his bitch xD

Whoops, sorry, a glitch. I hope its fixed now. There are enemies she might be with a gaping hole immediatelly, like certain Chomp scenes and the koopalings.
And a tip: you can make Peach have a gaping hole even with do-overs! So, in a given anal scene, if the enemy dies/sleeps, Peach can keep fucking him until having the gape.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Great new features, Ivan! It's better than what I imagined!! :D I'm more than drunk at the moment (It's taken me about 7 minutes just to type this out)... I'll try and think of some new ideas in the next couple days. Keep up the awesome work!!

Ok, great! But pay attention I am working in this game almost non-stop since april 2012, having up to 45 days of vacation only. I usually work 1 to 2 hours in the game everyday. My priorities are still levels and scenes. We need to get to world 7 soon.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thwomp anal scene? Checking later.

... Well that's a sentence I never thought of seeing... huh. :P
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:55 pm

VintageBass Wrote:... Well that's a sentence I never thought of seeing... huh. :P

Hehe, well, Blargh made it happen!
And I might make more embarassing scenes with the Thwomp. He is a mighty creature.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:07 pm

It might just be me, but how can I tell if Peach has the gap from all that anal sex in the new update? It doesn't seem to be showing for me?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 pm

ADDED Buzzy Beetle scene 4.
CREATED Monty Mole (not yet in the game) with a tail (like a Beaver). So we can see interesting scenes where he slaps Peach's butt (tap tap tap tap taptpatpatpataptap) :P

monty mole beaver tail.jpg
monty mole beaver tail.jpg (9.97 KiB) Viewed 2247 times

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It might just be me, but how can I tell if Peach has the gap from all that anal sex in the new update? It doesn't seem to be showing for me?

gape.jpg
gape.jpg (18.75 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:23 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It might just be me, but how can I tell if Peach has the gap from all that anal sex in the new update? It doesn't seem to be showing for me?

Not just you, it´s not showing for me either :/
CaptainFalcon9000

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.9 (Oct 12/14)

Postby NelsonFoxPaws » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Hello, Ivan! When will be added Krystal? Really want to play it))
NelsonFoxPaws

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:15 pm

MONTY MOLE in the game! Check the changelog! No scenes yet!

NelsonFoxPaws Wrote:Hello, Ivan! When will be added Krystal? Really want to play it))

aedler biles the washington post news2.jpg
aedler biles the washington post news2.jpg (45.75 KiB) Viewed 2192 times

But, seriously, I am finding time to bring Krystal to the game. However, I still need to make one of her heads: '3/4 head' (for the 'backward' pose).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
aedler biles the washington post news2.jpg

Hahaha that was great! Alright, I have come up with a scene that could work with any type of enemy, and it involves a blow bang. Like a blowjob gangbang, for example: Peach could be on her knees, and have like a line of enemies taking turns face fucking her, and cumming in her mouth making her swallow. Maybe making her stomach bigger overtime the more cum she swallows? Or not, which ever works.

Another scene could be the one I mentioned about a month ago, where the enemies take turns fucking her in the butt, I was thinking that it doesn't have to be different enemy types (goomba and koopa), it could work as a chuck scene where the entire football team of chuck's fuck her in a line. Those are the only things I can think of at the moment. Maybe this'll help! :)
Jdmbt373

Postby NikSuki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 pm

For the last 2 months my saves are constantly being deleted... I know it's flash but pls find a way to fix it and no I can not find saves on my PC... I've been a fan for a while but this is sort of starting to piss me off also Goombas never show up in my gallery and I finished the game so many times just to check out the new stuff I know I have seen all the scenes...
NikSuki
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Monty Mole scene 1 DONE but NOT UPLOADED yet. I am testing it.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hahaha that was great! Alright, I have come up with a scene that could work with any type of enemy, and it involves a blow bang. Like a blowjob gangbang, for example: Peach could be on her knees, and have like a line of enemies taking turns face fucking her, and cumming in her mouth making her swallow. Maybe making her stomach bigger overtime the more cum she swallows? Or not, which ever works.

Nice idea, but if I have time to make scenes regarding different creatures, the first one will be the gang 'rape' (in her butt). Lets remember the game DOES NOT have 'a pure rape'. The most it contains is a consented rape. Peach ends up loving them all ;)

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Another scene could be the one I mentioned about a month ago, where the enemies take turns fucking her in the butt

This is what I said above and in 3 or 4 posts after yours. A thing I'll do later. When? I dont know. I wasnt able to make Buzzy Beetle due to some stress in my life, but well....I ended up making him and 4 scenes! Wow, thats something at least ;) Lets see if I can find more time.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I was thinking that it doesn't have to be different enemy types (goomba and koopa), it could work as a chuck scene where the entire football team of chuck's fuck her in a line. Those are the only things I can think of at the moment. Maybe this'll help! :)

Maybe in Chuck scene 5, 6, 7 or 8, this will happen.

NikSuki Wrote:For the last 2 months my saves are constantly being deleted... I know it's flash but pls find a way to fix it and no I can not find saves on my PC... I've been a fan for a while but this is sort of starting to piss me off also Goombas never show up in my gallery and I finished the game so many times just to check out the new stuff I know I have seen all the scenes...

As for the saves: 4 of a total of 5000+ people are having this problem, so the only thing I can do to help you 4 is to find the MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL (its an hidden file inside C:\users, C:\documents and settings or other dir) then save it and overwrite never ones. Also, dont rename the file! Retain the 'PUT.swf' name, or Flash will create a new temp dir!

As for the goombas not being unlocked, its an OLD problem I am trying to fix until today.. Its those kind of bugs you can SWEAR 2+2 is 4, but the game is returning 5. Sorry, more time needed.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NikSuki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Scenes to add:
-Finish the one with Daisy haha been waiting on that forever.
-How do I get a sex scene with buzzy bittle they just keep on hurting me... (probably something simple I'm just being dumb..)
-The king at the end of World 1
-Maybe a scene with Toadette (suggestion When they meet at the Beach, Toadette fucking a random toad, Peach can join in/ The Pink Cabinet Toadette passing by ashamed to notice and joins in)
-Thwomps scene (Also why can only the first one fuck you at 1-5 but no other Thwomp can...)

BTW Favorite scene world 4 End boss! Love how long it lasts and it's just so great. But seriously fix the saves... or at least make an option for us to download the actual saves I'm tired of playing it over and over.
NikSuki
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:20 pm

NikSuki Wrote:For the last 2 months my saves are constantly being deleted... I know it's flash but pls find a way to fix it and no I can not find saves on my PC... I've been a fan for a while but this is sort of starting to piss me off also Goombas never show up in my gallery and I finished the game so many times just to check out the new stuff I know I have seen all the scenes...

I was letting this happen to me too until I made sure to not change the name like Ivan said. When you download the new versions, just click on the icon of your old game and overwrite. Makes it simple and saves will stay intact.
tripflip

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Nice idea, but if I have time to make scenes regarding different creatures, the first one will be the gang 'rape' (in her butt). Lets remember the game DOES NOT have 'a pure rape'. The most it contains is a consented rape. Peach ends up loving them all ;)

That's fine! I completely understand and actually prefer that one happening first over the other one anyways. :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I wasnt able to make Buzzy Beetle due to some stress in my life, but well....I ended up making him and 4 scenes! Wow, thats something at least ;) Lets see if I can find more time.

I'm sorry you're stressed!! Hopefully that'll diminish overtime, being stressed really sucks!!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Maybe in Chuck scene 5, 6, 7 or 8, this will happen.

Sounds good!!
Jdmbt373

Postby LastShadow » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Monty mole with beaver tail. I think someone is running out of ideas for new scenes.
LastShadow

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:01 pm

LastShadow Wrote:Monty mole with beaver tail. I think someone is running out of ideas for new scenes.

I wouldn't exactly call it running out of scenes, it's more of not using the original character model.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects