Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.9 (Oct 12/14)

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:34 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
LastShadow Wrote:Monty mole with beaver tail. I think someone is running out of ideas for new scenes.

I wouldn't exactly call it running out of scenes, it's more of not using the original character model.

Or they can't think of what to do with the character as-is, so they have to cheat.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:42 pm

MONTY MOLE scene 1 ADDED!
NikSuki Wrote:Scenes to add: -Finish the one with Daisy haha been waiting on that forever.

I didnt understand. Finish what? A level? The finish pole? Finish her (kill her)? :o

NikSuki Wrote:-How do I get a sex scene with buzzy bittle they just keep on hurting me... (probably something simple I'm just being dumb..)

Probably he is upside down. So try to catch his shell, jumping on him in order to make it stop, then wait! Or just press RUN key to grab it, then wait!

NikSuki Wrote:-The king at the end of World 1

Already expected, but I may do it later or much later. Peach will be able to talk to him like he does with Daisy in her palace.

NikSuki Wrote:-Maybe a scene with Toadette (suggestion When they meet at the Beach, Toadette fucking a random toad, Peach can join in/ The Pink Cabinet Toadette passing by ashamed to notice and joins in)

Its more probable to happen in her cabinet or in her bedroom (near the kitchen).

NikSuki Wrote:-Thwomps scene (Also why can only the first one fuck you at 1-5 but no other Thwomp can...)

Hmmmmmm nice to know. FIXED NOW!

NikSuki Wrote:BTW Favorite scene world 4 End boss! Love how long it lasts and it's just so great.

Thanks for Blargh!

NikSuki Wrote:But seriously fix the saves... or at least make an option for us to download the actual saves I'm tired of playing it over and over.

Remember to retain the game name without renaming it! E.g. PUT.swf.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:That's fine! I completely understand and actually prefer that one happening first over the other one anyways. :)

Okay ;)

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I'm sorry you're stressed!! Hopefully that'll diminish overtime, being stressed really sucks!!

I will be better, I hope!

LastShadow Wrote:Monty mole with beaver tail. I think someone is running out of ideas for new scenes.

VintageBass Wrote:I wouldn't exactly call it running out of scenes, it's more of not using the original character model.

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Or they can't think of what to do with the character as-is, so they have to cheat.

I find him cute. It was an idea I've had. Not only by aestetics, Monties can now slap their tail on Peach, making the scenes different from the default ones.
(UPDATE) there is a contribution by TripFlip that shows Monty Mole achievement if you play all of its scenes. He appears like a Beaver baby, people found it too cute ;)
Too bad there is no original Beaver in a Mario game. Lets see how scene 1 will behave tonight.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NikSuki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:56 pm

I'm pretty sure that the sex scenes with Daisy are not finished... last one is "Ass to Ass" if I'm not wrong but I'll go in game and beat it for the millionth time.
NikSuki
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.9 (Oct 13/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:04 pm

NikSuki Wrote:I'm pretty sure that the sex scenes with Daisy are not finished... last one is "Ass to Ass" if I'm not wrong but I'll go in game and beat it for the millionth time.

Oh now I understand...well we might have one or two scenes with them.....but 'ass to ass' wont be there anymore......because people didnt like my idea of 'touching assholes'... It became......a bit 'bulgy'.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Pram » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:35 am

The closet makes you lose your virginity for some reason even though it's supposed to be anal.
Pram

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:44 am

Pram Wrote:The closet makes you lose your virginity for some reason even though it's supposed to be anal.

Actually, if anal scenes are off, she will lose her virginity (if on, she uses her asshole), but I'll check the scene, as some were noticing she was losing her virginity even with ANAL ON.
EDIT: I hope its fixed now.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:47 am

ivan pls add that scene where peach masturbates with toaddete`s snickers!
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Darthan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:27 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
NikSuki Wrote:For the last 2 months my saves are constantly being deleted... I know it's flash but pls find a way to fix it and no I can not find saves on my PC... I've been a fan for a while but this is sort of starting to piss me off also Goombas never show up in my gallery and I finished the game so many times just to check out the new stuff I know I have seen all the scenes...

As for the saves: 4 of a total of 5000+ people are having this problem, so the only thing I can do to help you 4 is to find the MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL (its an hidden file inside C:\users, C:\documents and settings or other dir) then save it and overwrite never ones. Also, dont rename the file! Retain the 'PUT.swf' name, or Flash will create a new temp dir!

I would also like to point out that if you are playing the game form this site (LoK) and are unable to find a MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL file it is actually a problem with this site. For some reason, for some people, this site does not create the .sol files correctly so as soon as you close the window the game is in it looses your save. Since Ivan is not hosting the game on his site the only way that you will be able to play and retain your saves is to download the game and use flashplayer to run it.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:43 am

Added 'fake doctor toads'. Those are normal toads that can ask Peach to 'do something to her back'. They can end up....playing with her rosebud.
This can happen in certain areas like Mario's Pad yard.

Residentlover2 Wrote:ivan pls add that scene where peach masturbates with toaddete`s snickers!

I will. Now that I am 'a bit more electric', I might create a new level and/or the second Monty Mole scene, which will be a BoobJob scene. I can think about Toadette before those, or I can add Krystal as a playable character.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:39 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:ivan pls add that scene where peach masturbates with toaddete`s snickers!

Sorry, but I have to do it.
Why do you want a scene with Peach masturbating with candy bars? :lol:

Before anyone says anything, I am well aware that he meant knickers but I just had to say it.

Ivan, is there going to be a toggle for the ass gaping? That is really something that I have no desire to see.
Darthan

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:44 am

Darthan Wrote:

Before anyone says anything, I am well aware that he meant knickers but I just had to say it.

Yeah I figure as much as well, but these kinds of typos are just that kind of funny. Although my mind was thinking "sneakers" for some bizarre reason, but yeah that would be a thing. Then again, why just Toadette's? We got Daisy's and eventually Rosalina's, so why not go for royal panties?

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, is there going to be a toggle for the ass gaping? That is really something that I have no desire to see.

Joking mode: Darthan, Resident, stare into the void. Look how deep it goes. Stare as it starts to consume your souls and take whatever essence you hold dear as the gaping hole grows and grows...

And I have no idea why I did that. I'm fine with looking at girl's asshole, but yeah I don't like stretched out holes like that. That... doesn't look all that pleasant plus I don't think any girl is going to get any pleasure with how big and stretch out that is.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Added 'fake doctor toads'. Those are normal toads that can ask Peach to 'do something to her back'. They can end up....playing with her rosebud.
This can happen in certain areas like Mario's Pad yard.

You mean "Quacks"? That's the type of name you give a fake/unlicensed doctor.

Lately, I've been trying to come up with ideas for the game (scenes and what not). For example, you could encounter Daisy and/or Rosalina in other parts of the worlds which unlocks newer lesbian scenes for that area. I was thinking of a sex shower scene staring Peach and Daisy.

And I'm trying to come up with ideas for levels (I do still have that idea sheet you gave me). And speaking of which, have you got the chance to look at the last set of levels I sent you?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:23 am

VintageBass Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:

Yeah I figure as much as well, but these kinds of typos are just that kind of funny. Although my mind was thinking "sneakers" for some bizarre reason, but yeah that would be a thing. Then again, why just Toadette's? We got Daisy's and eventually Rosalina's, so why not go for royal panties?

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, is there going to be a toggle for the ass gaping? That is really something that I have no desire to see.

Joking mode: Darthan, Resident, stare into the void. Look how deep it goes. Stare as it starts to consume your souls and take whatever essence you hold dear as the gaping hole grows and grows...

And I have no idea why I did that. I'm fine with looking at girl's asshole, but yeah I don't like stretched out holes like that. That... doesn't look all that pleasant plus I don't think any girl is going to get any pleasure with how big and stretch out that is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im very bad at english lol :P
well I personally think that some love for a female toad is as good as love for male toad I mean what is wrong with that i dont see people arguing because the many toad scenes when ivan can make muscled man to fuck peach instead, is the same in that case the game would be full of humans lol
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 am

Darthan Wrote:Why do you want a scene with Peach masturbating with candy bars? :lol:

Nice and succulent candy bars? Hmmmm I might make a variation with the broom ;) So she can mount on a candle bar!

VintageBass Wrote:And I have no idea why I did that. I'm fine with looking at girl's asshole, but yeah I don't like stretched out holes like that. That... doesn't look all that pleasant plus I don't think any girl is going to get any pleasure with how big and stretch out that is.

I'll think about it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You mean "Quacks"? That's the type of name you give a fake/unlicensed doctor.

Yes!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Lately, I've been trying to come up with ideas for the game (scenes and what not). For example, you could encounter Daisy and/or Rosalina in other parts of the worlds which unlocks newer lesbian scenes for that area. I was thinking of a sex shower scene staring Peach and Daisy.

The sex shower may happen, in Daisy's Bath, but I just dont want to use much of my time there yet. I may make one loop or two.
A further lesbian subscene (in a given area) that unlocks THAT scene, in order to see it in Daisy's bedrom is also possible. But yes, we need ideas, like where to find Daisy in other worlds and why.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I'm trying to come up with ideas for levels (I do still have that idea sheet you gave me). And speaking of which, have you got the chance to look at the last set of levels I sent you?

Remember 6-6 will be an island level. Theres might be a grotto, and Peach might be forced to go stark naked inside (in order to activate beams and open the door). Inside the grotto, there might be certain triggers where she must use her boobs, ass and other parts, aside of the sex scenes with enemies. If Anal is OFF, she will use her pussy instead, and she might lose her virginity. Because I keep defending that Peach NATURALLY uses her ass on things more than her pussy (because she wants to spare her royal cunt). People who dont want to see her using her ass will have to cope with her losing her virginity.

I like the grotto idea because it reminds me of Lara Croft, Indiana Jones and certain adventurers who need to do something to find clues and exit catacombs. For Peach, she has to stay virgin or at least as less penetrated as possible ;)
There is also a comic featuring LINK. A magic lantern forces him to go stark naked inside. Its a gay comic but its interesting to see him embarassed (ENM - Embarassed Nude Male). I imagine that with Peach ;) We can think about ideas of objects and areas that grotto can have. We might also see some new enemies like Bulky Bobombs (pink ones) and Fuzzies.

Sorry, no time to check your 2 levels throughfully, but for sure, when I start making them, I'll use your sketches right away, changing some areas and adding others.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Well I personally think that some love for a female toad is as good as love for male toad I mean what is wrong with that i dont see people arguing because the many toad scenes when ivan can make muscled man to fuck peach instead, is the same in that case the game would be full of humans lol

I see no problem of seeing more lesbian scenes featuring Toads. I also need to make some Rinni scenes (the toad in the pink bed room in the right of her Castle).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:i dont see people arguing because the many toad scenes when ivan can make muscled man to fuck peach instead, is the same in that case the game would be full of humans lol

Well I've mentioned my dislike towards the the large numbers of Toad scenes, so my thing was more towards spreading the scenes out so everyone can get some scenes instead of piling on one creature. And really, part of the mention of Daisy and Rosalina is more towards my own likes towards the girls, so there's that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:Why do you want a scene with Peach masturbating with candy bars? :lol:

Nice and succulent candy bars? Hmmmm I might make a variation with the broom ;) So she can mount on a candle bar!

You did get that Darthan said that it was a joke?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASKOT » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:21 pm

bug report: once entered, peach cant leave the new dungeon arena in 6-4, pipe doesnt work
MASKOT
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:36 am

Added Swollen AssHole: ON/OFF in the options! If ON, Peach CAN have a swollen asshole depending on the anal scene.
VintageBass Wrote:Well I've mentioned my dislike towards the the large numbers of Toad scenes, so my thing was more towards spreading the scenes out so everyone can get some scenes instead of piling on one creature. And really, part of the mention of Daisy and Rosalina is more towards my own likes towards the girls, so there's that.

The doctor scene came in because of a need. Since the possibility of many sex scenes, a toad could massage it to get back to normal ;) More lesbian scenes are expected.

VintageBass Wrote:You did get that Darthan said that it was a joke?

Yes! A joke that can turn into an idea, perhaps!

MASKOT Wrote:bug report: once entered, peach cant leave the new dungeon arena in 6-4, pipe doesnt work

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby swa022 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:09 am

I can't seem to get the bowser scene. Do you need to lose all the lives for it to happen? And do you need to finish the game?
swa022
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:01 am

swa022 Wrote:I can't seem to get the bowser scene. Do you need to lose all the lives for it to happen? And do you need to finish the game?

You have to get a Game Over two or more times. But I wish it didn't happen instantly when you continue the game. Bowser would have to touch Peach before it started. And I always wondered when that Bowser outfit got added to the game. Maybe I wasn't paying attention when Ivan announced it.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:19 am

swa022 Wrote:I can't seem to get the bowser scene. Do you need to lose all the lives for it to happen? And do you need to finish the game?

For now, you need to get a gameover three times. I'll see if I can put in the gallery right now, so you can see it if you finish the game at least once, provided you have 500,000 or more points.
EDIT: DONE! Check the changelog.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You have to get a Game Over two or more times. But I wish it didn't happen instantly when you continue the game. Bowser would have to touch Peach before it started. And I always wondered when that Bowser outfit got added to the game. Maybe I wasn't paying attention when Ivan announced it.

Making Bowser touch Peach will require me to make some poses for him (walking, breathing) like the koopalings, but I dont have enough time (nor help from others) to do that on time. The outfit got added since Update 2.1.3 (24th february 2014) (check the changelog). Every change is there, dont forget this ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects