Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.9 (Oct 13/14)

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:54 am

maybe we can make daisy appear on the massages thing (in the beach) you know girls loves massages lol.
and there they have a little conversation with options (like a sim game or somthng), then daisy invites peach to her castle, and depending of what you choosed on the messages thing you get a scene on daisy`s castle (it can be three scenes in diferent parts of the castle) i dont have this idea totally formulated but it can be helpful
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:41 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:maybe we can make daisy appear on the massages thing (in the beach) you know girls loves massages lol. And there they have a little conversation with options (like a sim game or somthng), then daisy invites peach to her castle, and depending of what you choosed on the messages thing you get a scene on daisy`s castle (it can be three scenes in diferent parts of the castle) i dont have this idea totally formulated but it can be helpful

We need to be direct to the matter.
1) We want scenes, we want to fantasize about things, we want to be aroused.
2) We throw in ideas (brainstorming) about features/scenes we can add in.
3) We select best ideas, also taking into account the least complexity possible while retaining a decent scene, then implement in the game ASAP
4) We test it tons of times (no crashes, no duplicated text balloons, no invisible Peach, no typos....)
5) We refine it (more subscenes) but still using steady scenes (not moving, no fade ins...)
6) We create further poses or scripts, now with some movement/fade ins.

Peach and Daisy in Daisy's palace follows 1,2,3,4.
Now we may proceed to 5. So its better to think about new subscenes now, and possible in STEADY places (e.g. no moving Daisy or 'going to somewhere' factors) as they're more complex to make.
So yes, the massage scene can happen. We can reuse some of the bed scenes (e.g. Peach and Daisy kissing or playing with each other pussies, but in the sand instead of the bed). Then create one or more subscenes (lotion scene), IN the sand. Things happening there, in a steady way. So we can focus on poses (kissing, hands on her pussy, etc) and even backgrounds (a given toad seeing the scene happening).

Lets also remember I only have Daisy's bedroom. I dont have other areas of her castle, but I can create scenes happening in already made areas (provided its not item 6).

The item 6 might be explored when the game is more completed. Once we have dozens of new enemy scenes and levels (I hope all 8 worlds) we can think about more sophisticated scenes, when Peach walks inside a building with Daisy, then a fade in, then some cut scene screen with some text, like in the prologue, then another scene, then Peach appear in a way we can move her freely again. Item 6 takes a lot of time and even lowers the development morale. I end up non stimulated :/. A thing I can do better and better over the days is code and steady scenes, like Blargh did. I call 'steady' when Peach touches a creature, the scene starts, we press space until the scene ends, then Peach is playable again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Lately, I've been trying to come up with ideas for the game (scenes and what not). For example, you could encounter Daisy and/or Rosalina in other parts of the worlds which unlocks newer lesbian scenes for that area. I was thinking of a sex shower scene staring Peach and Daisy.

I got excited about the idea of a shower scene, so I photoshopped up a couple reference ideas for how that might go. They're with Mario, though, not Daisy. And something like this with someone other than Daisy would probably require a shower getting put into Daisy's room or something like that. Unless one of these Grotto areas had a shower by a pool or something and someone took Mario's place. Guess Daisy could be substituted in for Mario with a strap-on.

Anyway, hopefully they amuse if nothing else.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Shower With Mario 01.jpg

Shower With Mario 02.jpg
tripflip

Postby tripflip » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:45 am

It occurs to me that the main thing that got me excited was the idea of Peach grabbing onto things while she was getting fucked. Especially while getting rocked back and forth. Could be done with many different things though. Maybe there's a gym somewhere in world 6 with a pull up bar? Or a pommel horse? Maybe add an option on the pole in Club 69 (6-4) to hold onto the pole while getting rammed?

Maybe even some of those vines that are around world 4 grab her raised wrists, bend her over and plow into her from behind?

Vines.jpg

Need to sleep, but I'll probably hobble together a Club 69 sketch tomorrow. Hopefully some of this helps.
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:24 pm

tripflip Wrote:I got excited about the idea of a shower scene, so I photoshopped up a couple reference ideas for how that might go. They're with Mario, though, not Daisy. And something like this with someone other than Daisy would probably require a shower getting put into Daisy's room or something like that. Unless one of these Grotto areas had a shower by a pool or something and someone took Mario's place. Guess Daisy could be substituted in for Mario with a strap-on.

As I prefer a more conservative (female x male scenes), as I defend Mario and Peach scenes more than anything (I see Mario as the best protagonist, as we play as Mario anyway), and as you gave me a more graphical idea, THIS STIMULATED ME A TON!
This scene will be in the game ;)
But I just need a 'how Mario could be there'. Maybe after freeing him and playing the game again. Also, if you finish the game at least once, this scene can be accessible in the gallery!

tripflip Wrote:It occurs to me that the main thing that got me excited was the idea of Peach grabbing onto things while she was getting fucked. Especially while getting rocked back and forth. Could be done with many different things though. Maybe there's a gym somewhere in world 6 with a pull up bar? Or a pommel horse? Maybe add an option on the pole in Club 69 (6-4) to hold onto the pole while getting rammed?

I plan having a white swan instead of a wooden horse, something girly where Peach can use (or discover) in a given room in her castle. As for the pull up bars, this might work well in a 'more modern' environment, like in World 6. As we know, I prefer the game to be as medieval as possible. I'll put your idea in my TODO List ;) This arouses me too!

tripflip Wrote:Maybe even some of those vines that are around world 4 grab her raised wrists, bend her over and plow into her from behind?

Possible! But I may require a new 'vine object', because I use some that animates automatically. I use shape tweens and some complicated animations for those. But we dont need all those, right? Some vines with a bit of animation, with the focus on Peach (who could move a bit more) is enough ;)

tripflip Wrote:Need to sleep, but I'll probably hobble together a Club 69 sketch tomorrow. Hopefully some of this helps.

Thank you! But remember, lets try to remain as medieval as possible. As we have a club house in World 6, no problem to have scenes there!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:06 am

-Monty Mole scene 2 added!
-Monty Mole now in the gallery!
-Added a new box (Bowser Jr) -
still grey because no scenes yet, of course.

Now I'll rest.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As I prefer a more conservative (female x male scenes), as I defend Mario and Peach scenes more than anything (I see Mario as the best protagonist, as we play as Mario anyway), and as you gave me a more graphical idea, THIS STIMULATED ME A TON!
This scene will be in the game ;)
But I just need a 'how Mario could be there'. Maybe after freeing him and playing the game again. Also, if you finish the game at least once, this scene can be accessible in the gallery!

That's awesome! I'm so glad you liked it :) Like you said, it could be an option in the moon base if you keep playing after freeing Mario. Or even in Daisy's shower. Come to think of it, Daisy's shower doesn't have the towel up top to sort of get in the way. Or maybe when the AI sends Peach back into her moon base room to sleep, it could offer to give her a holographic treat in the shower? Something to tide her over till she finds the real thing?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I plan having a white swan instead of a wooden horse, something girly where Peach can use (or discover) in a given room in her castle. As for the pull up bars, this might work well in a 'more modern' environment, like in World 6. As we know, I prefer the game to be as medieval as possible. I'll put your idea in my TODO List ;) This arouses me too!

I'm glad you liked the idea :) A swan sounds great.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Possible! But I may require a new 'vine object', because I use some that animates automatically. I use shape tweens and some complicated animations for those. But we dont need all those, right? Some vines with a bit of animation, with the focus on Peach (who could move a bit more) is enough ;)

I don't know anything about Flash or animation, but if there's anything I can do to help in Photoshop, let me know. Not just on this, but other things you're working on too.

Here's one idea I had that could be a fourth option of things to do on the stripper pole in Club 69. I'll probably whip up something else for the pole too, but I'll try to come up with some more medieval style options too.

Club 69.jpg
tripflip

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.9 (Oct 15/14)

Postby tripflip » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:09 am

Here's the other Club 69 pose I was thinking of. Heck, I suppose these could possibly be added to any flag pole too if the desire was there. Maybe add an option to have some company pop up. Something like 1) Masterbate in the poll. 2) Play with the poll. 3) Play even more. 4) Have a friend join in. 5) Exit. Then once the friend joins in, you could select 1) Upside Down Blowjob. 2) Anal (or Doggy). 3) Cum.

Just a thought.

Club 69 Rear.jpg
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 am

tripflip Wrote:That's awesome! I'm so glad you liked it :) Like you said, it could be an option in the moon base if you keep playing after freeing Mario. Or even in Daisy's shower. Come to think of it, Daisy's shower doesn't have the towel up top to sort of get in the way. Or maybe when the AI sends Peach back into her moon base room to sleep, it could offer to give her a holographic treat in the shower? Something to tide her over till she finds the real thing?

Mario scene in both baths: possible.
Holographic Mario while she is in the base for the first time: possible but I prefer to make it later or much later.

tripflip Wrote:I'm glad you liked the idea :) A swan sounds great.

If you search this thread, you will see we've talked a lot about certain 'toys' in Toadsworth room, making us believe Toadsworth was 'playing' with toads before.

tripflip Wrote:I don't know anything about Flash or animation, but if there's anything I can do to help in Photoshop, let me know. Not just on this, but other things you're working on too.

Ok, thank you! I let you informed if something.

tripflip Wrote:Here's one idea I had that could be a fourth option of things to do on the stripper pole in Club 69. I'll probably whip up something else for the pole too, but I'll try to come up with some more medieval style options too.

Thanks, I'll think about it during the new levels and scenes production. ;)

tripflip Wrote:Here's the other Club 69 pose I was thinking of. Heck, I suppose these could possibly be added to any flag pole too if the desire was there. Maybe add an option to have some company pop up. Something like 1) Masterbate in the poll. 2) Play with the poll. 3) Play even more. 4) Have a friend join in. 5) Exit. Then once the friend joins in, you could select 1) Upside Down Blowjob. 2) Anal (or Doggy). 3) Cum.

Right now, its better to just make 4) Upside Down Blowjob, 5) Doggy, 6) EXIT. Cum is generally made automatically after pressing SPACE in a given position. And certain poses you made require large enemies. Its not so easy to exchange enemies (Its not only 'replace' enemy directly) because there are enemies with 5 bodyparts, 8 bodyparts, 10 bodyparts....and enemies with different heights. But I can make variations with the common enemies, like goombas, koopas, toads and chucks, or just goombas and koopas, or chucks only (each of those will require me to make Peach bend more, or they will use a wooden box to retain the height, etc). Making those happening only with Chucks will help me, making the scene done in less time. The scenes wont be so complex and it will make the scenes more unicque anyway.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 am

tripflip Wrote:Here's the other Club 69 pose I was thinking of. Heck, I suppose these could possibly be added to any flag pole too if the desire was there. Maybe add an option to have some company pop up. Something like 1) Masterbate in the poll. 2) Play with the poll. 3) Play even more. 4) Have a friend join in. 5) Exit. Then once the friend joins in, you could select 1) Upside Down Blowjob. 2) Anal (or Doggy). 3) Cum.

Right now, its better to just make 4) Upside Down Blowjob, 5) Doggy, 6) EXIT. Cum is generally made automatically after pressing SPACE in a given position. And certain poses you made require large enemies. Its not so easy to exchange enemies (Its not only 'replace' enemy directly) because there are enemies with 5 bodyparts, 8 bodyparts, 10 bodyparts....and enemies with different heights. But I can make variations with the common enemies, like goombas, koopas, toads and chucks, or just goombas and koopas, or chucks only (each of those will require me to make Peach bend more, or they will use a wooden box to retain the height, etc). Making those happening only with Chucks will help me, making the scene done in less time. The scenes wont be so complex and it will make the scenes more unicque anyway.[/quote]

why it has to be anal, i dont see the why making that, since she seems to be wanting to get fucked by those guys... i mean she is dancing for them lol
Residentlover2

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:35 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:

Right now, its better to just make 4) Upside Down Blowjob, 5) Doggy, 6) EXIT. Cum is generally made automatically after pressing SPACE in a given position. And certain poses you made require large enemies. Its not so easy to exchange enemies (Its not only 'replace' enemy directly) because there are enemies with 5 bodyparts, 8 bodyparts, 10 bodyparts....and enemies with different heights. But I can make variations with the common enemies, like goombas, koopas, toads and chucks, or just goombas and koopas, or chucks only (each of those will require me to make Peach bend more, or they will use a wooden box to retain the height, etc). Making those happening only with Chucks will help me, making the scene done in less time. The scenes wont be so complex and it will make the scenes more unicque anyway.

why it has to be anal, i dont see the why making that, since she seems to be wanting to get fucked by those guys... i mean she is dancing for them lol[/quote]

Why cant it be anal? how is waiting for them to fuck her telling me she doesnt want anal? you already got a f*cking buttom to turn it off if you wish, dont go ruining other people´s fun.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby VintageBass » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:09 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:
Residentlover2 Wrote:why it has to be anal, i dont see the why making that, since she seems to be wanting to get fucked by those guys... i mean she is dancing for them lol

Why cant it be anal? how is waiting for them to fuck her telling me she doesnt want anal? you already got a f*cking buttom to turn it off if you wish, dont go ruining other people´s fun.

Exactly. I still disapprove of the whole "no anal" button because of your own dislike towards it, and it's not like we can't make Peach not want to do it in the butt... well, we can, but that's just a waste of a hole. But yeah, just because you don't like a certain hole, doesn't mean that other people don't want it. Let the people what they want. And for the most part you aren't seeing which hole is getting screwed. The only way you're knowing is through the dialogue.

So c'mon, you don't have to be so anal about this... ;)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:41 pm

I'll take this weekend to rest a bit and to code more (no new scenes and no levels).

I am making 'creature engine placeholder' code (CEP). The player wont notice anything different aside of a slight CPU speed (maybe 1FPS) and maybe less than half a second improvement while loading a level. But the main reason for it to be great is the PLACEMENT of creatures being a lot faster for me when making new levels from scratch or when putting/removing enemies in a given level. Moreover, I can make certain enemies appear in the beginning according to Peach status, if she is continuing a GAME OVER, or if she is playing the game again (she finished it at least once). So a koopa can appear instead of a goomba in a more easy way. Finally, game compilation times decreased by 20%! As some already know, each 'compilation' is a build process where the source codes turns into an executable game. It can last up to an hour! If I need to fix 2 bugs and test them one after the other, only the building process takes 2 hours of my time! Now it will take 1h45min or a bit less.

creature engine placeholder code (CEP).png

Residentlover2 Wrote:why it has to be anal, i dont see the why making that, since she seems to be wanting to get fucked by those guys... i mean she is dancing for them lol

She needs to be forced to do it first. Maybe she could say she 'needs' to do that to make them sleep. 'Ohhh God.....I should do it.....'

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Why cant it be anal? how is waiting for them to fuck her telling me she doesnt want anal? you already got a f*cking buttom to turn it off if you wish, dont go ruining other people´s fun.

Aside of the fact Peach will always prefer her back button. That hole keeps itching, maybe because she uses it so much to hide things ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Exactly. I still disapprove of the whole "no anal" button because of your own dislike towards it, and it's not like we can't make Peach not want to do it in the butt... well, we can, but that's just a waste of a hole. But yeah, just because you don't like a certain hole, doesn't mean that other people don't want it. Let the people what they want. And for the most part you aren't seeing which hole is getting screwed. The only way you're knowing is through the dialogue.

Thats why there are those buttons. I know, there are still certain scenes the anal happens even if its OFF, but this will be changed eventually. Those are exceptions anyway.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Exactly. I still disapprove of the whole "no anal" button because of your own dislike towards it, and it's not like we can't make Peach not want to do it in the butt... well, we can, but that's just a waste of a hole. But yeah, just because you don't like a certain hole, doesn't mean that other people don't want it. Let the people what they want. And for the most part you aren't seeing which hole is getting screwed. The only way you're knowing is through the dialogue.

Thats why there are those buttons. I know, there are still certain scenes the anal happens even if its OFF, but this will be changed eventually. Those are exceptions anyway.

So a way to fix that is to change the dialogue so where it can be whatever hole it is, you can't tell what she is getting fucked in. Simple enough to do.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 19/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Version 2.3 uploaded! Check the changelog!
Bugs might appear, but I hope they are a few.

VintageBass Wrote:So a way to fix that is to change the dialogue so where it can be whatever hole it is, you can't tell what she is getting fucked in. Simple enough to do.

Yes, thats it! I've thought about that, and some scenes are already that way. But there are more explicit ones (when her butt is facing us), so in this case, I just need to make the enemy fuck her pussy or something that interrupts the anal fucking, like Peach escaped on time!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:48 am

[quote]Why cant it be anal? how is waiting for them to fuck her telling me she doesnt want anal? you already got a f*cking buttom to turn it off if you wish, dont go ruining other people´s fun.[/quote

look bitch, i never said it needs to be completely vaginal, i was asking why it has to be exclusively anal (the guy that gave the idea said it).
Residentlover2

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:
Why cant it be anal? how is waiting for them to fuck her telling me she doesnt want anal? you already got a f*cking buttom to turn it off if you wish, dont go ruining other people´s fun.[/quote

look bitch, i never said it needs to be completely vaginal, i was asking why it has to be exclusively anal (the guy that gave the idea said it).

Then you were asking a redudant question as Ivan said that at some poing there won´t be exclusive anal scenes as he will alter them so that they wont be anal.

And the only person bitching here is you, always crying for your hate on anal.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:Look, i never said it needs to be completely vaginal, i was asking why it has to be exclusively anal (the guy that gave the idea said it).

Since the beginning, Playshapes and Blargh used to make each scene using this rule: handjob, blowjob, boobjob, vaginal1, vaginal2, anal1, anal2, and gangbang (with 2 creatures or more).
So, there are scenes that are purely anal due to this rule.
Many scenes skip anal1 and anal2 if anal is OFF (its like the enemy never forces her to be a position in order to fuck her in the ass). A few of them changes the anal, being vaginal or making the enemy just rub his dick on her, using the same pose. So anal lovers and anal 'haters' can enjoy the scene.
But, as the game progresses, we see that anal scenes are being more common. This ended up being expected, as Peach tends to avoid her vagina to be exposed to sex. This is a concept. Also, there are fucking scenes (like Yoshi) that happens immediatelly. We dont want to harass the player making her lose her virginity without notice. So anal is the default in those cases, changing to vaginal if ANAL is OFF (the player HAVE TO COPE with the loss of virginity).

However, I want to put more vaginal scenes even so (to balance it more). Making certain anal scenes a vaginal one, if Anal if OFF, is a faster way to do this.
The good side of those is that they don't count as new scenes! We have more than 241 unicque scenes, be it anal, vaginal, or both. If scene 190 is anal, but we want Peach to be fucked in her vagina instead if ANAL if OFF, this can be done in THIS particular scene.

And lets not forget. There are scenes we can choose by numbers! (Mushroom dicks, closet...) So if there is an anal option, and you dont like it ,just dont press that button! Its silly (for me) to change the text to 'vaginal option' dinamically just for the ANAL OFF cases. It also takes tons of my time to do this. Its better to put more options! More scenes ;)

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Then you were asking a redudant question as Ivan said that at some poing there won´t be exclusive anal scenes as he will alter them so that they wont be anal

Yes. And that change is not hard to do. I just need help to map them all, as 241 scenes are hard for me to check (even for me!) The game is already huge and I can lose track of scenes.
So people can help me, walking with Peach with ANAL off in the options, and checking if a given enemy will fuck her ass 'by mistake'. Like 'the fourth goomba did this!'. So I can fix this one.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:
Residentlover2 Wrote:

Then you were asking a redudant question as Ivan said that at some poing there won´t be exclusive anal scenes as he will alter them so that they wont be anal.

And the only person bitching here is you, always crying for your hate on anal.

As much as I agree with the majority here on anal, can we avoid calling each other names? There's no need for that here. Besides, if this is the case, then how about making it where there is a "no vaginal scenes" button? At least with that, you can avoid getting pregnant (besides maybe with a cum baby).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Its better to put more options! More scenes ;)

Again, sometimes it's not always good to have more options, and personally I see this option as taking away certain scenes (as mentioned turning off anal1, anal2, etc).
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:25 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Besides, if this is the case, then how about making it where there is a "no vaginal scenes" button? At least with that, you can avoid getting pregnant (besides maybe with a cum baby).

Possible. I dont see any problem by having a 'no vaginal' option aside of the complexity to adapt all vaginal scenes (making them not happen or making the dicks aim her butt instead), and the fact certain endings will happen easier (e.g. Peach will be virgin in the end, Marrying Mario), beating the main challenge of the game: reaching the end without losing the virginity (or better yet, with no scenes at all, which could trigger more 'post-ending' scenes aside of the wedding).

VintageBass Wrote:Again, sometimes it's not always good to have more options, and personally I see this option as taking away certain scenes (as mentioned turning off anal1, anal2, etc).

I know, but I see the 'control panel' approach as a way to give more freedom for the player to do what he/she wants to. Even if its end up more complex in the end (e.g. a fantastic 100 button screen), the defaults will still be set in a way the majority of people will play the game as depicted in the concepts (the game plot and story).
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects