Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 19/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:26 am

My site might be back again http://www.aedler.com
Donation site back again (in case you can help) http://aedlerprogramming.blogspot.com.b ... cause.html

Below, just to show one of my artwork recreations / improvements.
'Embarassed Peach' (from Hentai sites), one of those Playshapes used as a base for Mari0 is Missing. Original and Modified by me. I hope you enjoy!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

princess peach naked enf (mario is missing based).png
princess peach naked enf (mario is missing based).png (153.95 KiB) Viewed 4169 times

Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:My site might be back again http://www.aedler.com
Donation site back again (in case you can help) http://aedlerprogramming.blogspot.com.b ... cause.html

Below, just to show one of my artwork recreations / improvements.
'Embarassed Peach' (from Hentai sites), one of those Playshapes used as a base for Mari0 is Missing. Original and Modified by me. I hope you enjoy!

princess peach naked enf (mario is missing based).png

I've seen this particular artwork before. It was it a flash where Bowser was titty fucking Peach (forcefully Peach really didn't want it). I forget the name of it. And how will this be applied to PUT?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:29 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I've seen this particular artwork before. It was it a flash where Bowser was titty fucking Peach (forcefully Peach really didn't want it). I forget the name of it. And how will this be applied to PUT?

The titfuck was based on this art too. Before the flash artwork, the image already existed.
Playshapes based Mari0 is Missing 1 from it too. Yes, I didnt like Peach being forcefully 'taken'. I prefer Peach deciding to do it, like a nymph ;) Or just because she wants to free her kingdom and this is the 'only' way (and she wanted it deeply at her heart).

No, the idea is not to bring this Peach to the game as a living character, but to create/improve artwork. Remember I wanted to draw Peach? I may follow this and The Dirty Monkey style.
As Dirty Monkey ABANDONED me (no more emails since the BEGINNING of this year), as he is now drawing his art using online sites, like Patreon, I will do those by myself in my free time, provided my lifestyle improves. I may mix both (Peach artwork with Peach bodyparts) for steady images (for cut scenes, for example). This image above could be put in an embarrassing 'cut scene' image, with zoom, like Osama scene.

For this week, I cant promise anything regarding scenes or levels, but Blargh may appear with Iggy or Lemmy scene (the next koopaling) and I may make Monty Mole scene 3, 'Peach standing up in vine' scene (like the idea in the last page) or I may start making level 6-6 (the island with a grotto).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:33 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I've seen this particular artwork before. It was it a flash where Bowser was titty fucking Peach (forcefully Peach really didn't want it). I forget the name of it. And how will this be applied to PUT?

The titfuck was based on this art too. Before the flash artwork, the image already existed.
Playshapes based Mari0 is Missing 1 from it too.

Yeah. I saw that flash before I saw the image itself.

In the meantime time (while you do this week's coding), I might work on new level layouts for World 7 (still waiting on your input on the last set I sent you). It's best to have the layouts in advance.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:31 am

Added new vine scene. Thanks tripflip and Andrew Beitlich!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:In the meantime time (while you do this week's coding), I might work on new level layouts for World 7 (still waiting on your input on the last set I sent you). It's best to have the layouts in advance.

Great!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 21/14)

Postby Bluey5 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Morton still moves after he has been killed...making progressing to the next phase of the game IMPOSSIBLE. Needs an immediate fix.

I'm currently in a making of all the bugs and errors I've seen in this game, but I can't complete it if I can't get past him XD.

I made an account JUST for this game btw. This game is AMAZING and I've loved everything you've done so far with it! Keep up the awesome work!

(p.s I found a lot of stuff just within playing the first 2 worlds...it's going to be a lot and I didn't pull any punches, so I hope you are a person that likes or can handle critics.)
Bluey5

Postby tripflip » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Added new vine scene. Thanks tripflip and Andrew Beitlich!

The new vine scene looks great! Thank you :)
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Bluey5 Wrote:Morton still moves after he has been killed...making progressing to the next phase of the game IMPOSSIBLE. Needs an immediate fix.

Remember you need to touch him once he is knocked down. UPDATED the game with a message text informing this.
IF the bug persists, tell me how you activated it, as it might be a rare bug, a collateral effect (due to other bug fix).

Bluey5 Wrote:I'm currently in a making of all the bugs and errors I've seen in this game, but I can't complete it if I can't get past him XD.

Thank you! If you need to 'cheat', just check page 1. There are keycodes there.

Bluey5 Wrote:I made an account JUST for this game btw. This game is AMAZING and I've loved everything you've done so far with it! Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you ^_^

Bluey5 Wrote:(p.s I found a lot of stuff just within playing the first 2 worlds...it's going to be a lot and I didn't pull any punches, so I hope you are a person that likes or can handle critics.)

There are A LOT of stuff, rest assured :D

tripflip Wrote:The new vine scene looks great! Thank you :)

Great ;) Chuck scenes maybe later, or 6-6 level first. Tonight I may not code. I needed to bring a broken TV and I went by bus. Thanks God I've found a seat there (rush time) :o :lol:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Bluey5 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 am

The bug didn't persist when I killed him this time around, he fell down as usual and I could progress.

I have no idea why that happened, but it's still useful that you included that message to touch the defeated boss to jump out of the airship.

Well, time to continue my long essay XD. (I'm trying to get it out as quickly as possible to avoid editing, because I know you always constantly add new content to the game.)
Bluey5

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 22/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 pm

ADDED: in Peach's Castle, more scenes for 'Peach sitting down in her royal table', when pressing 'number 4', and you can force her to masturbate (number 3), even if not horny or a nymph.
NEXT SCENE to be TESTED: Toads sneaky scene! I finally made it, but not uploaded yet. Finally we can see the scene where the toads do something to her before she starts in her bedroom saying 'Mario'?'. I plan making this scene repeatable, when Peach masturbates herself in her bed, then she sleeps. A dialogue can appear asking if you want to 'call the toads to sneak her clothes'. This scene might be reused in other areas of the game, like in grassy grounds, provided its correctly '3d' placed.

Bluey5 Wrote:The bug didn't persist when I killed him this time around, he fell down as usual and I could progress. I have no idea why that happened, but it's still useful that you included that message to touch the defeated boss to jump out of the airship.

I need more testers to address that bug. I can find it around here, if I have more time to test, test and test.
Is he just 'returning to walk'? Or he just gets knocked down and even Peach touching him, the white fade out is not occurring anymore? If the problem stops happening from now on, that means the 'bug' was not a 'pure bug', but just a reminder you have to touch the boss after he gets knocked down.

Bluey5 Wrote:Well, time to continue my long essay XD. (I'm trying to get it out as quickly as possible to avoid editing, because I know you always constantly add new content to the game.)

Yes, thats it! Thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hecatomb » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Well it would be nice if there was more lesbian scenes, theres only like 3 maybe? Would be nice to have a lesbian orgy scene
Hecatomb

Postby VintageBass » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Hecatomb Wrote:Well it would be nice if there was more lesbian scenes, theres only like 3 maybe? Would be nice to have a lesbian orgy scene

Like with all the princesses? :3
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 23/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Testing the 'Toads sneak scene' tonight, then I'll upload it.
EDIT: UPLOADED. Check the Changelog!
- NEW: "Sneaker toads scene" in her bed, before the beginning of the game! You can make it happen or skip it (another button). Also, you can make them appear in her bedroom, if Peach is laid down and she masturbates herself for a bit.

Hecatomb Wrote:Well it would be nice if there was more lesbian scenes, theres only like 3 maybe? Would be nice to have a lesbian orgy scene

Peach and Daisy scene has up to 7 (or more) subscenes (kissing, fondling...), aside of the Koopaling Wendy (already in the game) but yes, more female creatures will be there, like Goombella and Toadette/Rinni/Vintage scenes. Those are female toads, with ponytail hair.

Oh, this is cute ;)

Ivan-Aedler

Postby CranicalHead » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 am

Hi
Amazing updates, as always, I have some questions though.
"Sneaker toads scene" in her bed, before the beginning of the game!

-So when starting a new game, right :?:

-About the goombas scenes, is the threesome the last scene to unlock the "goomba Gallery" :?: because I got it (threesome scene) but it didn't unlock in the gallery.

Finally, can you talk a little bit about Peach's Diary :?: , I'm curious about what it will contain + when it could possibly be readable :?:

Oh, this is cute ;)

New meme detected :lol: (if not already), is it your dog :?: :P
CranicalHead

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 am

CranicalHead Wrote:-So when starting a new game, right :?:

Yes, provided you choose Peach, of course. Daisy and Rosalina wont have this scene. BEFORE waking up, Toads will play with her.

CranicalHead Wrote:-About the goombas scenes, is the threesome the last scene to unlock the "goomba Gallery" :?: because I got it (threesome scene) but it didn't unlock in the gallery.

An old problem I am still analysing.

CranicalHead Wrote:Finally, can you talk a little bit about Peach's Diary :?: , I'm curious about what it will contain + when it could possibly be readable :?:

Since one year ago, when we had less than 150 scenes total, and less than 30 levels, we created the diary. Peach would put new lines there according to events. Also, the same diary would have bookmark about enemies, friends, and other, as below:

'DIARY of Princess Peach'
"If you're not Princess Peach, ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, then please
close this diary and put it back where you found it. (Drawing of a heart)"

The bookmarks (colored pieces) will be set like this:

- MY LIFE (one bookmark)
- POWERUPS
- NOTES (a lonely bookmark with):
* Potionrecipes
* Tattle log

- Enemies bookmark (she will include one line per enemy event, like 1- Goomba: Ooh I've had sex with him! 2-Shyguy: This guy was trick this time!
- Friends Bookmark (same as above).

IN POWERUPS bookmark, Peach may scratch out old sayings based on the 'laid counter' (0-19, 20-79, 80+):
Eg: Embarrassed Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.
'Normal' Peach: This mushroom makes me naked, I really shouldn't like this that much...Maybe I should avoid them.
Nymph Peach: This mushroom make me full naked! I love wandering around like that.

CranicalHead Wrote:New meme detected :lol: (if not already), is it your dog :?: :P

No, but I want it :P
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CranicalHead » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:45 am

Ho, I forgot to mention it, I can't open the inventory (don't know where it is). Also when I try to take the "strike costume" (in level) I don't wear it and a message saying "inventory full" appeared. You might not have implemented it yet but anyway, I'm asking just in case.
CranicalHead

Postby Bluey5 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Introduction

OKAY! Here it is! My list of bugs/errors/glitches found and my list of suggestions and improvements for Peach's Untold Tale!

First and foremost, let me start by saying this is an amazing game. You've managed to capture the essence of the characters that reside in the Mario Universe almost perfectly! (ESPECIALLY PRINCESS PEACH...most impressed with that.) The theme fits perfectly for what the game has to offer, and this game is packed with tons of content and new things to do, and most of the scenes with people are near perfection! I absolutely cannot wait for achievements to be implemented into this game! This game took me 9 HOURS to complete...9 HOURS!!! Do you know how awesome that is for this game to last that long!? (I'm sure you do) To put this shortly, this game is amazing. You are actually ONE of the VERY FEW single developers (I know you have help and was helped along the way as well) that is actually very consistent/dedicated with your game, and you always put out something new when you update us on your situation. I congratulate you for that, most H-developers are so lazy and when they do update, they update nothing at all. I know you all have lives to live, so you doing this and actually being dedicated to this game, you deserve all of the donations given to you. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL MUSHROOMS, don't stop doing what you are doing until you are finished! (and also to everyone else that is here along the way helping!) I've followed this game and lurked upon it for a VERY long time, and matter of fact, would have made a profile on your official forum a long time ago if I could have still, but you seemed to have locked it off. (AND it's now down for whatever reason that I don't know of.)

Ahem, now to get the mushiness out of the way, it's time to get serious. I'm treating this game like a actual REAL game, because sex/h-games can be good too, and this one is AMAZING. There will be a LOT to read, and I've found MANY things, so you might want to read this when you have actual time and can sit down and relax, maybe grab a snack while you are at it. (Seriously, it's long. Approximately 7 pages. 3858 words...lots of reading.(and testing if you are willing to, but I know you don't have much time on your hands depending on donations.) I will put this long analysis in a huge spoiler in order to not stretch this page XD. I'll have you know that everything mentioned has been tested THOROUGHLY. (If you still have questions or are doubting the bugs or anything found, if you tell me to go back and test more, I will, just know that if I do have to test anything else again, I'll have to go through the whole game again, because I don't "deliberately" test bugs. I do them by just simply playing the game. I find it more effective that way, so that way these are not caused intentionally by the player just because the player wants a good laugh. Remember...this took me about 9 hours! Not to mention I proof read this. I know you'll have a lot to say about what I have found XD.) Be sure to correct me on some of the things mentioned and answer my questions, because I wasn't sure about some things. Last but not least, don't let this discourage you and everyone else that helped this game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! There is bound to be mistakes in everything we do, we are amazing, but we are not perfect. (Don't worry, I've contacted Luigi about this bug situation. He told me that he isn't doing anything about them until he is able to get a scene with Peach! ;) (Couldn't help but make a joke about that lol))

Now brace yourself.

Bugs/Glitches/Errors Found

When Peach is invincible, if she does any action, she will stay transparent.

The text bubble with a weird language still pops up when Peach ducks while horny. (Also when she pops out of a pipe or pipe like object this happens as well. Seems to be a problem with the new (super sexy by the way) animation of Peach looking at you bent over on the ground while shaking her ass.)

Grammatical error. When talking to Toadsworth when walking out of Peach's room, Toadsworth tells her she can help find Mario. Peach responds "To me? B-But...I can't fight!" "To me" grammar wise is incorrect, I don't think any one would reply "To me". That should be more on the lines of: "Really...me?" or "What, me?"

Another grammatical error. When proceeding downstairs out of Peach's room, she goes on to say the following: “What I have done?? And how about...fucking them? It must be a prank! Me, using my...my precious pussy with those creatures? NO WAY!” “What I have done??” should be “What have I done??” or “What have I just agreed to?”

When Peach goes into Toadsworth's room, and the scene finishes, Peach's text bubble stays there from the final words she says: “I just came...never mind.”

In the tavern located in Toad Town, there is a bathroom. When you go past the only stall there, Peach used to say something like: “I hope you won't be peeping at me!” She doesn't do that anymore though.

Grammatical error. When Peach talks to the Bob-omb buddy, he tells her that she needs keys to go to other lands. He says that other sovereigns might have them:”The sovereign of each palace might has it. You can travel to other worlds that way.” “The sovereign of each palace might has it.” should be “The sovereign of each palace might have them.”

Grammatical error. When approaching the machine that controls where the cannon shoots you to a world, an message pops up and says “You don't have any key.” That should be “You don't have any keys” or “You don't have a key”.

I think the pink Yoshi is re-skinned to Yoshi.(The green Yoshi.) I think this because I went to Yoshi's House and saw two duplicated Yoshi's, but one had pink eyelashes. (I also saw this Yoshi in Toad Town, and this Yoshi is not intractable either.

Grammatical error. When talking to Yoshi for the first time, Peach asks him where Mario is located. “Ohh, hello, my dear Yoshi!! I miss you! Do you know where is Mario?” “Do you know where is Mario?” should be: “Do you know where Mario is?” or “Where is Mario, Yoshi?” When the conversation furthers, Yoshi tells Peach she can ride him on her journey to find Mario. “What? You are trying to say I can ride you, so you can help me to find him?” “So you can help me to find him?” should be “So you can help me find him?”

Upon going into a new level, Peach's horny meter will appear to be reset back to 0. That's actually not the case though, the horny meter is still at what it was, and I know this because enemies appear out of the ground when she is horny, and hearts appear over her head when around enemies when this happens, meaning that the horny meter is almost full, but it no longer shows it.

Luigi repeats some sentences whilst reading his book too many times.(Don't know if he was supposed to do this)

A LOT OF TIMES when a Bob-omb approaches Peach fully rock hard, it takes Peach's virginity!...(Cheap, in my honest opinion, just like those stupid Bloopers.) or so it seems...A lot of times this scene plays out, but Peach doesn't actually lose her virginity. (This seems to happen when Peach's back is turned and the Bob-omb catches her in a scene)

Grammatical error. When Peach approaches a toad in the level “The Forest”(World 1), he informs her that a Goomba has stolen his key. “Hi Princess! I need your help! A Goomba has stolen my keys. He's was seen next to a bunch of pipes. You must...erhm...fuck him in order to steal the key!” This whole dialogue session should be turned into the following: “Hi Princess! I need your help! A Goomba has stolen my key. He was seen next to a bunch of pipes. You must...erhm...fuck him in order to steal the key!” (Summary: take the apostrophe off of He, it's not needed. Also, delete the “s” off of “keys” in the sentence “A Goomba has stolen my keys.”

In the level “Watery”(World 1) a blooper was stock in a rock. (Not a consistent bug)

Why is there a chain-chomp in the bonus levels now instead of the friendly pink one!? (Also in Peach's Castle...and everywhere where the pink one is supposed to be. Seems to tie in with the Yoshi problem mentioned.)

Grammatical error. In one of the chain-chomp scenes, when the chain-chomp cums, Peach says: “Oh! It's a canine CUM!” This should be “Oh! It's canine CUM!”

If you turn “act as a nymph/slut” on in the options, she won't be embarrassed anymore, but in the scenes she still will be. (Is this because she still needs to have sexual encounters with 10 enemies for her to act fully nymph? If so...that's poor design in my opinion.)

Grammatical error. When Peach drops on Osama, he starts sucking her. Throughout the dialogue Peach yells at him: “Get away of my....My....STOP THAT! AhhhhH! Ohhhh I'll....” This should be “Get away from my....My....STOP THAT! AhhhhH! Ohhhh I'll....” or “Get off of my....My....STOP THAT! AhhhH! Ohhhh I'll....”

Grammatical error.(This one doesn't really matter) Upon arriving from a world with a palace key, Peach says: “I need to go to the bunker and use the palace key I acquired from!” The “from” in this sentence isn't needed.

Grammatical error.(This one doesn't really matter) When putting the palace key into the computer in the bunker, the computer notifies you of the following “Cannon ready to world 2”. The computer should say: “Cannon ready for world 2” or “Cannon ready; to world 2”.

When a Pokey is killed via being ran into whilst having the powerup of a Starman, it doesn't get knocked off the screen/disappear from the screen. Instead, it just stays in the spot it was killed at, no longer moving and not intractable.

In the level “The Pyramid” (World 2) in the first room where you need a key to unlock the door, the key is already in the keyhole. It also doesn't open once you actually do have the key, you just go through it. Also, apparently Peach STILL has the key stuck in her asshole(it also still stays in her ass), so the Phantos still chases you...-_-

In the level “Catacombs”(World2) the first door you come across that needs a key has one in it already.(Seems to be a problem with all of these doors, so I won't mention it anymore...as it would be to much of this.)

When having the Leaf power-up, Peach walks as if she has her dress on.

Grammatical error. When talking to Daisy, when Peach asks her where Mario is she reply: “I don't know where is him, really...but I can help! Wanna see something I have for you?” This should be: “I don't know where he is, really...but I can help! Wanna see something I have for you?”

I was buying 1-Up mushrooms from Charieton in Toad Town, and was able to exceed the limit of coins by rapidly pressing 1) Yes, Please, 3)Life Mushroom, repeat. It put me at -53 coins...(I'm not so sure about this one, but it's worth looking at I think.) (Second time I did this, put me at -16 coins) ( I also don't think you even have to do this quickly, I actually think it's when you are buying an item, the coin counter doesn't immediately drop, it gradually drops. With that being said, you could buy more than one of that item if the coin counter still exceeds the price of said item.)

In the level “Warm Pond”(World3) eventually in this level you get to a point where there is a vicious fish swimming below you. I thought I could go down there and “swim” but it turns out that's not actually water, and I died. Is this supposed to be like that?

Didn't see any Boos appear in the Ghost House in World3...

When Peach gets to the first level of World3(it's one of those starting levels) she wonders if Osama has the next palace key. Shouldn't she be saying Sultan instead of Osama, since Sultan is the next king of the palace she has to travel to?

All Flag Pole's at the end of the level in World4 are standing on ice blocks...I think that is an error.

Grammatical error. In the level “Boggly Tree”(World4) Peach approaches Punio and asks him does he know where Mario is. He reply's: “Oh! Is Mario on danger? I need to get some clues about him, so I can help.” “Is Mario on danger?” should be “Is Mario in danger?”

Jabbi doesn't chase Peach or harms her.

In one of the Toad scenes, Peach's text bubble stayed there with the rest of what she was saying. (Details: I was in level “Boggly Tree” and Peach was horny. She went down a pipe and reached the cage where the X-Nauts were capturing people, and a Toad was there, and she ran into him, and started jerking him off and such. She said something at first like “He is looling me”, and then said “I want to touch him...”. The “I want to touch him...” bubble was still there as she said more,) This disappears though, so nothing really to worry about.

The room after the room with the blue cage and the Toad, I went to go kill the X-Nauts to free the toad...but one of them didn't really “die” after I killed it. It just stood there unresponsive, and I couldn't harm it anymore. (I was using the Starman power, and it didn't really seem to affect him either, I was just jumping on their heads.)

In the level “Flock Paradise”(World5) climbing up the vine, then falling back down causes you to fall into nothing, resulting in Peach dying. (You fall past a bonus room with an enemy in it first, before you fall into nothing, and then the game detects this and kills Peach.)

The fish with the teeth (forgot what it is called, similar to a Piranha) doesn't seem to hurt Peach...

The Flag Pole at the end of each level in World5 stands on a regular ?block that's been hit. (Seems to tie into with the problem of World4 having Flag Pole's standing on ice blocks.)

In the level “Marshmallow Mountains”(World5) at the end of the level there is a pool with a Blooper in it. That Blooper somehow was able to get out of the water and float onto land to latch herself onto Peach as I was making her get some coins from the near by ?block. (CHEAP! THAT MADE ME SO MAD!)

Grammatical error. In one of the Bumptie conversations, a Bumptie attempts to remind Peach of what species they are. The Bumptie says: “Hello, Princess! We remember us, right? We're the Bumpties!” “We remember us, right?” should be: “You remember us, right?”

I can't seem to save Peach's footwear. I received a Power-Up of Peach's signature dress, but she didn't have the heels on. I was like: “Strange. Okay, I'll just change the settings so that next time I get the Peach dress she'll have her heels on.” Every time I put the heels to “Red” and go back to see if it stays on Red, it goes back to “None”. (I do know that you have to wait to get another Power-Up to see the changes that you made, but this is more of a question with a description. Question: If I change it to “Red”, will it have Red heels on the next time even though when I go back to check if it is still Red it again says “None”?)

I killed a Cataquack with a POW (If I kill it with any type of method this will happen) and it didn't get knocked off the screen or anything, it just stood there unresponsively.

Grammatical error. When in a scene with a Chargin' Chuck, at one point Peach begins to lick his dick. She also says while licking: “Ohhh err..(lick) so you need me to...(lick) help you and your pants?” “Help you and your pants?” should be: “help you with your pants?” or “help you pull up your pants?”

Grammatical error. When taking to Toadette with no clothes on, she should say “don't you dare do...do nasty things!” instead of “don't you dare to do...to do nasty things!”

Grammatical error. When commenting on a Pianta statue that is naked and has it's dick out, Peach says: “Gross...his dirty dick is...banging there, outside...its embarrassing to see this!” Banging should be hanging.

In the new dungeon area in the level “Delfino Streets”(World6) the pipe at the end of the room is Grey, but has a green lid.

If you get over 999,999 points, the score point number adds excessive zero's. (From what I saw when I first saw it: 0000010006...meaning I must have 1,000,006 points.(I'm really good at this game...played it ever since the big fish didn't do nothing but hurt you XD.)

Grammatical error. In the “Real”(lol) ending of Super Mario Bros. 3, camier should be calmier.(both still are incorrect, but whatever.)

Grammatical error. In one of the Blooper scenes, after the Blooper cums in Peach's asshole, she says: “Its cums so hard! I can feel it surging up my intestines!” “Its cums so hard!” should be “It cums so hard!”

Grammatical error. In Mario scene 3, after Mario cums, Peach says: “His saudage is pouring milk already...Ahhh...in my bum! Saudage should be sausage.

When Peach starts sucking E.Gadd off, the text bubble appears by the first machine, and it points to the door as if the door is speaking. Better yet, the text seems to be in some weird language as well...(Second text bubble in the scene is like this as well, except it appears by the second machine and it's as if the space ship is talking.)

Grammatical error. When talking to TEC-XXX when Peach is first captured and approaches the door TEC unlocks in the starting room, TEC says: “Princess Peach! Are you listening me?” TEC should say “Are you listening to me?” instead of “Are you listening me?” After that, Peach responds: “TEC??? Is you??” She should say “It's you??” or “Is that you??” instead of “Is you??”

Grammatical error. When talking to TEC after becoming invisible, he informs Peach that she must put her clothes in a locker: “But...I must ask you to take off your dress and put in that lockers, in order nobody will notice.” This sentence should be “But...I must ask you to take off your dress and put it in a/these/those locker(s), in order nobody will notice.”

Grammatical error. When Peach finally notices another portrait of her in the room where you “stick the disk”(lol, couldn't help myself, it's funny) she says: “Oh my Cherry! Did they filmed me being...fucked? I don't remember...”. “Did they filmed me being...fucked?” should be “Did they film me being...fucked?” or “They filmed me being...fucked?”

After being put back into the room by Grodus, if you go back to the concotinator room, Peach's moving animations fail to work, and she couldn't no longer jump. (I didn't remember where I had to go, as I was not prompted to sleep, so I thought I had to go back there for some reason...(Sleeping and going back into the starting room seemed to trigger the next phase though...)) (They didn't work after that, even getting out of the room didn't change her animations back to normal. However, I was caught by a X-naut guard, (whilst going in an elevator, so I was still in the conversation in the next room...lol this happened weirdly) and when he puts Peach back in the room, her animations worked again. This also seems to happen in more rooms than one, as the first room from the starting room causes this bug as well. I'm not sure how many rooms in this facility causes this bug however.)

Grammatical error. When Peach wakes up from her sleep and TEC tells her good mourning, she responds: “(Sign) Did you analyse the disk?” Sign should be sigh.

Music still plays in the level “Moon Craters” (9-2) (World9 or “The Moon”) regardless of having it muted. (The music eventually stops playing.)

Suggestions/Improvements

I went into Rinni's room, but her text bubble went away too quickly for me to read what she said. I've read it before though, and I think it was along the lines of: “The toad's gang-banged me and left me here horny!”

Maybe make it longer when you speed up enough to fly? I like the animation of Peach running and covering herself, but it never lasts long because she spreads her arms out, ready to fly.

In the room with Toadella, maybe you could have the toads fuck her sometimes or something. I mean, all those Naked toads in there and she's flashing her boobs out just like that? There's bound for something to happen...:)

In the near future, there should be more rankings depending on your score of the level, how many enemies killed, how many enemies fucked. There is already three, which is fine. Although, I think there should be a second ranking for enemies killed if you get the “Decent” rating. For example, I think if you fuck more than 10 enemies without killing one or so, you get the “Crazed for sex” or something like that ranking. I think if you kill more than 10 enemies or so without fucking anyone of them, you should get a higher ranking than just “Decent”, like “Sweeping out enemies the classic way” or something along those lines. (Reference to Toadette. ^_^)

In one of the toad scenes, Peach is about to get ready to do a sexual act to him. Before this though she says “Are you sure you want me to do this?” This doesn't really need to be changed, but I think her saying this is stupid due to the fact that if you didn't force her to do this, it wouldn't make sense because sometimes scenes with friendly's play regardless depending on her horny meter's level. :/

I hope you keep the delete button to kill yourself around...forever. I say this because sometimes I get caught in a scene where Peach is about to lose her virginity, and I make her lose a life instead to save her virginity for Mario. Also, I heard you added a game over scene with Bowser if you get enough game over's with enough coins or something like that? I was thinking that if you get that scene, then you should be punished somehow, like having to redo the entire world or something. That part doesn't really need to happen, but I was just wondering as losing your virginity is the only punishment, and I can just keep getting game overs without a real punishment.

When climbing up(I don't know if it is with big boobs or not, but most of the time I see this when Peach has her tits big) Peach's bare boobs show out on the sides because of their large size. However, this happens even when they are fully covered. (I put this here because it doesn't really matter)

Boss battles should be more immersive.(don't know if you were planning on this yet) They should charge at you and such, and try to fuck you. Also, they should only be able to fuck Peach if her horny bar is absolutely at 0. I know Morton chases after you, but it's still not much of a challenge...:/ (I also say this because when reaching the girl(don't know her name) Peach's boobs was too large, so I couldn't jump on her head. So I had to go through the scene...and I'm not in to lesbian stuff...:L(I do realize though that you can decrease Peach's boob size by pressing the shift key, so I'm just nitpicking here...ignore that lol. :P))

It'd be cool(if it's not already there) if the cake can appear after you finish the scene with Aunt Zess(I think that was her name) if you leave the castle and come back after awhile.

If you hit a Pokey in the head it should die all together, not just take another one of it's limbs off.

The enemies shouldn't have invincibility times.(Or rather make an option to turn this on/off, as this adds to the level of difficulty the game can produce.)

I like that you display the level's name on the HUD, but it'd still be nice to mention the actually level like in traditional Mario games. This could have its uses, such as mentioning 1-3 or 8-5 instead of it's name.

If Peach turns to a nymph/slut and is no longer embarrassed, when you turn her over to her front side (pressing left and right and holing simultaneously), she shouldn't squint her eyes anymore, rather, keep looking forward with them open.

Sometimes when reading from hitting a help block, an enemy stays in position of where you are, so when you press space, you are destined to enter a scene with that enemy. (Doesn't have to be fixed, adds to a challenge in the game)

In the level “The Diamonds”(World3) at the end of it, there is a 1-Up mushroom that is guarded by enemies. You can't really jump on the platform they are on though, as you fall right through it, making it so you have to have a Leaf/Tanooki Suit to go up there and get it. Is this intentional?

Once you get the Mushroom Ring, you shouldn't be allowed to continuously get the Mushroom Ring after already having it. There should be another Power-Up in that place instead, or maybe nothing at all.(Doesn't really need doing, but it would be more accurate considering this is the method followed in the official Mario games.)

There should be a save option at the end of the game when if you choose to view the ending you got. Also, I've gotten 1,000,000 points, and I didn't get the Bowser scene. (I heard something about that if you get more than 500,000 points you get a special scene? Or am I wrong?) (I also remember there being a save option here before...I think, but regardless, it's now gone.)

What time would you suggest playing the world “The Moon”? It seems as though (referenced from TEC-XXX) that you should play this level BEFORE you beat the game, as he says “I'm aware of your role to save your kingdom...”
Bluey5

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error.

Yeah, blame it on the fact that I've been busy lately that all of the errors in that department are mostly because Ivan's not English and his grammar isn't as good completely translated. That said, I do have the files on hand (although I will like to have them updated with the new scenes) and I can go through them to edit all of them... I just need to concentrate on them, that's all.

So don't worry about the grammar, I will fix that when I find the time: AKA find a break in my RPs.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby naruto95 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:51 pm

The scene of Sneaker toads scene is awesome. I would like if you could add more scene later xD
naruto95

Postby MASKOT » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:02 pm

well grammar errors arent as imporant as new worlds,scenes etc. they should be solved as the very last thing imo :D
MASKOT
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects