Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 23/14)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm

MASKOT Wrote:well grammar errors arent as imporant as new worlds,scenes etc. they should be solved as the very last thing imo :D

Except for the fact that you're going to be reading the dialogue for the scenes, as the story is important. Putting the story as the last thing isn't such a good thing to do, so my job is kinda important. So...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 23/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:15 am

HUGE POST, but interesting to read anyway. SPOILERS NOT PUT on purpose!

CranicalHead Wrote:Ho, I forgot to mention it, I can't open the inventory (don't know where it is).

You can only open it in the Worldmap, just like Super Mario Bros 3 (default key is Z). You can check those keys in PAUSE menu (CTRL key), left to the huge frontside Peach image.

CranicalHead Wrote:Also when I try to take the "strike costume" (in level) I don't wear it and a message saying "inventory full" appeared. You might not have implemented it yet but anyway, I'm asking just in case.

You cant take more clothes than your inventory can hold (max 5). Use one powerup first.

Bluey5 Wrote:OKAY! Here it is! My list of bugs/errors/glitches found and my list of suggestions and improvements for Peach's Untold Tale!

Thank you, I'll be organizing it.

Bluey5 Wrote:First and foremost, let me start by saying this is an amazing game. You've managed to capture the essence of the characters that reside in the Mario Universe almost perfectly! (ESPECIALLY PRINCESS PEACH...most impressed with that.) The theme fits perfectly for what the game has to offer, and this game is packed with tons of content and new things to do, and most of the scenes with people are near perfection! I absolutely cannot wait for achievements to be implemented into this game! This game took me 9 HOURS to complete...9 HOURS!!! Do you know how awesome that is for this game to last that long!? (I'm sure you do)

Wow thank you ^_^ I keep saying that Playshapes and specially Blargh opened this world for me. If you read the first thread of page 1 carefully, you will notice I said that the plan was to make some levels in world 1 (like 6 levels max) and then stop developing it, because 'it was enough'. But it was NEVER enough ;) People go in and out (no pun intended) in the forum, like a passenger in a train. Every era is important and special! Like in April -> December of 2012, the golden age, when we had a new Peach model (version 1.8) and all of her poses, showing her butt better and detailed ;) As of any project of this size, I've gotten many hard problems (no pun intended) like strange and very bad bugs, limit of objects (due to Flash engine) and even people stealing the game code and posting in sites like gamesofdesire.com WITHOUT PERMISSION. Things that, of couse, makes us sad, like 'people want everything at all costs'. Even a freeware game, made by contributors! Those aside, special days came in, and I reached a state I can make 1 sex scene per day, and 1 level per 2 days (when I have enough time), while the code is reviewed and gets better and better over time. But we are still struggling with some bugs and features the game is still missing. Peach needs to be even more embarassed and cute ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:To put this shortly, this game is amazing. You are actually ONE of the VERY FEW single developers (I know you have help and was helped along the way as well) that is actually very consistent/dedicated with your game, and you always put out something new when you update us on your situation. I congratulate you for that, most H-developers are so lazy and when they do update, they update nothing at all. I know you all have lives to live, so you doing this and actually being dedicated to this game, you deserve all of the donations given to you. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL MUSHROOMS, don't stop doing what you are doing until you are finished! (and also to everyone else that is here along the way helping!) I've followed this game and lurked upon it for a VERY long time, and matter of fact, would have made a profile on your official forum a long time ago if I could have still, but you seemed to have locked it off. (AND it's now down for whatever reason that I don't know of.)

Thank you!! I'll try to keep on, for sure! Sometimes, as you noticed, I update the game daily ;) As for my site, it was 'dropped' by my provider (I've notified that since a few pages ago). http://www.aedler.com came back online, but without the forum. I need to rebuild it. For an unknown reason, wordpress database restore is not understanding any of my 20 last backups. Its like the postgresql engines inside CPANEL was changed or my files were all corrupted somehow. I prefer to keep working in the game. If I 'look at the sides', I risk myself of losing the current stimuli and focus to the game.

And yes, donations help a ton, because lets say, I get back from work and I notice someone helped me with $10. I can then buy some coffee packs, or a new mouse, or something I can improve even more. Some money is also used for my own game, like picture comissions (some were paid, others were given to me free of charge, as some artists are contributors as well) Regards to you, Dirty Monkey! So, if you want this game to glow even more, consider donating and sharing this light ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:Ahem, now to get the mushiness out of the way, it's time to get serious. I'm treating this game like a actual REAL game, because sex/h-games can be good too, and this one is AMAZING. There will be a LOT to read, and I've found MANY things, so you might want to read this when you have actual time and can sit down and relax, maybe grab a snack while you are at it. (Seriously, it's long. Approximately 7 pages. 3858 words...lots of reading.

For sure!!! I will read it all, word by word, I'll take notes ;) As always. Thank you for being descriptive. You're rare! Like the game is ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:I will put this long analysis in a huge spoiler in order to not stretch this page XD. I'll have you know that everything mentioned has been tested THOROUGHLY. (If you still have questions or are doubting the bugs or anything found, if you tell me to go back and test more, I will, just know that if I do have to test anything else again, I'll have to go through the whole game again, because I don't "deliberately" test bugs. I do them by just simply playing the game. I find it more effective that way, so that way these are not caused intentionally by the player just because the player wants a good laugh.

I understand! ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:Last but not least, don't let this discourage you and everyone else that helped this game PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Dont worry!

Bluey5 Wrote:Don't worry, I've contacted Luigi about this bug situation. He told me that he isn't doing anything about them until he is able to get a scene with Peach! ;) (Couldn't help but make a joke about that lol))

He will fuck Peach!

Bluey5 Wrote:Now brace yourself. Bugs/Glitches/Errors Found: When Peach is invincible, if she does any action, she will stay transparent.

I noticed this happenning. Actually, what happens is that, at each frame, Peach changes from 'visible 0' to 'visible 50%'. When touching an enemy, this 'ON/OFF function' stops working without making her normal again (visibility full). Thats because when I implemented this, I've thought Peach cant fuck anyone because, well, she is invencible. HOWEVER we can DO-OVER certain enemies, or we can have a dialogue with them. So what I will do is: if Peach is invencible but you have a given dialogue, Peach will lose this invencibility. Its like it was broken. Its like someone 'put a foot' along a running man, then the man will fall. So if she is using starman, and you have a dialogue with Charlieton or a Bub-ulber, she will also lose it immediatelly. This is actually understandable, as Peach is invencible to dodge enemies and protect herself, not to talk with peoeple and sleep in her bed.
FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:The text bubble with a weird language still pops up when Peach ducks while horny. (Also when she pops out of a pipe or pipe like object this happens as well. Seems to be a problem with the new (super sexy by the way) animation of Peach looking at you bent over on the ground while shaking her ass.)

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When talking to Toadsworth when walking out of Peach's room, Toadsworth tells her she can help find Mario. Peach responds "To me? B-But...I can't fight!" "To me" grammar wise is incorrect, I don't think any one would reply "To me". That should be more on the lines of: "Really...me?" or "What, me?"

Quiz was the scripter of this game. He did this. Since he committed an error, and I skipped it, I'll correct it now.
FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Another grammatical error. When proceeding downstairs out of Peach's room, she goes on to say the following: “What I have done?? And how about...fucking them? It must be a prank! Me, using my...my precious pussy with those creatures? NO WAY!” “What I have done??” should be “What have I done??” or “What have I just agreed to?”

Changing to 'What have I just agreed to?' ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:When Peach goes into Toadsworth's room, and the scene finishes, Peach's text bubble stays there from the final words she says: “I just came...never mind.”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:In the tavern located in Toad Town, there is a bathroom. When you go past the only stall there, Peach used to say something like: “I hope you won't be peeping at me!” She doesn't do that anymore though.

On purpose! She says only once. If you think its cute to say each time she goes there, I can make this happen.

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When Peach talks to the Bob-omb buddy, he tells her that she needs keys to go to other lands. He says that other sovereigns might have them:”The sovereign of each palace might has it. You can travel to other worlds that way.” “The sovereign of each palace might has it.” should be “The sovereign of each palace might have them.”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When approaching the machine that controls where the cannon shoots you to a world, an message pops up and says “You don't have any key.” That should be “You don't have any keys” or “You don't have a key”.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:I think the pink Yoshi is re-skinned to Yoshi.(The green Yoshi.) I think this because I went to Yoshi's House and saw two duplicated Yoshi's, but one had pink eyelashes. (I also saw this Yoshi in Toad Town, and this Yoshi is not intractable either.

Both needs to be interactable, and the one with pink lashes is entirely pink (its a female Yoshi).
FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. “Do you know where is Mario?” should be: “Do you know where Mario is?” or “Where is Mario, Yoshi?”. When the conversation furthers, Yoshi tells Peach she can ride him on her journey to find Mario. “What? You are trying to say I can ride you, so you can help me to find him?” “So you can help me to find him?” should be “So you can help me find him?”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Upon going into a new level, Peach's horny meter will appear to be reset back to 0. That's actually not the case though, the horny meter is still at what it was, and I know this because enemies appear out of the ground when she is horny, and hearts appear over her head when around enemies when this happens, meaning that the horny meter is almost full, but it no longer shows it.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Luigi repeats some sentences whilst reading his book too many times.(Don't know if he was supposed to do this)

On purpose!

Bluey5 Wrote:A LOT OF TIMES when a Bob-omb approaches Peach fully rock hard, it takes Peach's virginity!...(Cheap, in my honest opinion, just like those stupid Bloopers.) or so it seems...A lot of times this scene plays out, but Peach doesn't actually lose her virginity. (This seems to happen when Peach's back is turned and the Bob-omb catches her in a scene)

Actually, there is a code which chooses the non vaginal to be the first ones, but yes, I plan making the vaginal ones to be rarer and 'in the end' of scenes (like the the 6th bobomb scene), so Peach can retain virginity.
FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When Peach approaches a toad in the level “The Forest”(World 1), he informs her that a Goomba has stolen his key... (Summary: take the apostrophe off of He, it's not needed. Also, delete the “s” off of “keys” in the sentence “A Goomba has stolen my keys.”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:In the level “Watery”(World 1) a blooper was stuck in a rock. (Not a consistent bug)

I wont fix that for a while (only if the bug is bad enough). Thats because the AI is not perfect. If you find this error again, please take a screenshoot of the area, so I can analyse if I can improve the AI code in order to 'escape' from being stuck.

Bluey5 Wrote:Why is there a chain-chomp in the bonus levels now instead of the friendly pink one!? (Also in Peach's Castle...and everywhere where the pink one is supposed to be. Seems to tie in with the Yoshi problem mentioned.)

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. In one of the chain-chomp scenes, when the chain-chomp cums, Peach says: “Oh! It's a canine CUM!” This should be “Oh! It's canine CUM!”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:If you turn “act as a nymph/slut” on in the options, she won't be embarrassed anymore, but in the scenes she still will be. (Is this because she still needs to have sexual encounters with 10 enemies for her to act fully nymph? If so...that's poor design in my opinion.)

She must say 'dirty' things with 'desire' personality, not embarassed text anymore.
PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When Peach drops on Osama, he starts sucking her. Throughout the dialogue Peach yells at him: “Get away of my....My....STOP THAT! AhhhhH! Ohhhh I'll....” This should be “Get away from my....My....STOP THAT! AhhhhH! Ohhhh I'll....” or “Get off of my....My....STOP THAT! AhhhH! Ohhhh I'll....”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error.(This one doesn't really matter) Upon arriving from a world with a palace key, Peach says: “I need to go to the bunker and use the palace key I acquired from!” The “from” in this sentence isn't needed.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error.(This one doesn't really matter) When putting the palace key into the computer in the bunker, the computer notifies you of the following “Cannon ready to world 2”. The computer should say: “Cannon ready for world 2” or “Cannon ready; to world 2”.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:When a Pokey is killed via being ran into whilst having the powerup of a Starman, it doesn't get knocked off the screen/disappear from the screen. Instead, it just stays in the spot it was killed at, no longer moving and not intractable.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:In the level “The Pyramid” (World 2) in the first room where you need a key to unlock the door, the key is already in the keyhole. It also doesn't open once you actually do have the key, you just go through it. Also, apparently Peach STILL has the key stuck in her asshole(it also still stays in her ass), so the Phantos still chases you...-_-

PROBABLY FIXED NOW! It affected other levels too.

Bluey5 Wrote:When having the Leaf power-up, Peach walks as if she has her dress on.

WHERE? In the worldmap? In a given level?

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When talking to Daisy, when Peach asks her where Mario is she reply: “I don't know where is him, really...but I can help! Wanna see something I have for you?” This should be: “I don't know where he is, really...but I can help! Wanna see something I have for you?”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:I was buying 1-Up mushrooms from Charieton in Toad Town, and was able to exceed the limit of coins by rapidly pressing 1) Yes, Please, 3)Life Mushroom, repeat. It put me at -53 coins...(I'm not so sure about this one, but it's worth looking at I think.) (Second time I did this, put me at -16 coins) ( I also don't think you even have to do this quickly, I actually think it's when you are buying an item, the coin counter doesn't immediately drop, it gradually drops. With that being said, you could buy more than one of that item if the coin counter still exceeds the price of said item.)

PROBABLY FIXED NOW! It affected other levels too.

Bluey5 Wrote:In the level “Warm Pond”(World3) eventually in this level you get to a point where there is a vicious fish swimming below you. I thought I could go down there and “swim” but it turns out that's not actually water, and I died. Is this supposed to be like that?

Well, this is not a bug. This is supposed to be like that.

Bluey5 Wrote:Didn't see any Boos appear in the Ghost House in World3...

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:When Peach gets to the first level of World3(it's one of those starting levels) she wonders if Osama has the next palace key. Shouldn't she be saying Sultan instead of Osama, since Sultan is the next king of the palace she has to travel to?

The Sultan is not there yet, but I plan putting him there, like Osama.
TEXT CHANGED!

Bluey5 Wrote:All Flag Pole's at the end of the level in World4 are standing on ice blocks...I think that is an error......The Flag Pole at the end of each level in World5 stands on a regular ?block that's been hit. (Seems to tie into with the problem of World4 having Flag Pole's standing on ice blocks.)

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. In the level “Boggly Tree”(World4) Peach approaches Punio and asks him does he know where Mario is. He reply's: “Oh! Is Mario on danger? I need to get some clues about him, so I can help.” “Is Mario on danger?” should be “Is Mario in danger?”

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:Jabbi doesn't chase Peach or harms her.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:In one of the Toad scenes, Peach's text bubble stayed there with the rest of what she was saying. (Details: I was in level “Boggly Tree” and Peach was horny. She went down a pipe and reached the cage where the X-Nauts were capturing people, and a Toad was there, and she ran into him, and started jerking him off and such. She said something at first like “He is looling me”, and then said “I want to touch him...”. The “I want to touch him...” bubble was still there as she said more,) This disappears though, so nothing really to worry about.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:The room after the room with the blue cage and the Toad, I went to go kill the X-Nauts to free the toad...but one of them didn't really “die” after I killed it. It just stood there unresponsive, and I couldn't harm it anymore. (I was using the Starman power, and it didn't really seem to affect him either, I was just jumping on their heads.)

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:In the level “Flock Paradise”(World5) climbing up the vine, then falling back down causes you to fall into nothing, resulting in Peach dying. (You fall past a bonus room with an enemy in it first, before you fall into nothing, and then the game detects this and kills Peach.)

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:The fish with the teeth (forgot what it is called, similar to a Piranha) doesn't seem to hurt Peach...

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:In the level “Marshmallow Mountains”(World5) at the end of the level there is a pool with a Blooper in it. That Blooper somehow was able to get out of the water and float onto land to latch herself onto Peach as I was making her get some coins from the near by ?block. (CHEAP! THAT MADE ME SO MAD!)

I am sorry!!! Not on purpose! The blooper must not get away! He cant swim outside water. And I noticed that, when he sees Peach, he seems to 'have Parkinson', forcing himself to aim Peach (changing direction back to her sight) when he moves to the opposite direction.
PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. In one of the Bumptie conversations, a Bumptie attempts to remind Peach of what species they are. The Bumptie says: “Hello, Princess! We remember us, right? We're the Bumpties!” “We remember us, right?” should be: “You remember us, right?”

A typo. FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:I can't seem to save Peach's footwear. I received a Power-Up of Peach's signature dress, but she didn't have the heels on. I was like: “Strange. Okay, I'll just change the settings so that next time I get the Peach dress she'll have her heels on.” Every time I put the heels to “Red” and go back to see if it stays on Red, it goes back to “None” (I do know that you have to wait to get another Power-Up to see the changes that you made, but this is more of a question with a description. Question: If I change it to “Red”, will it have Red heels on the next time even though when I go back to check if it is still Red it again says “None”?)

Yes! The "None" is just to say her CURRENT outfit settings. I know its not intuitive. The plan in the near or far future is to make her change dresses only in her large closet room (her opened wardrobe, not the pink one in her bedroom). There, Peach will be able to accumulate outfits (like when she buys them from toadsworth) and exchange them. There, you will be able to change the a default setting for colors for the next outfit, but in a more intuitive way, like heel colors, stockings type/colors, garter (In the case the next outfit is a 'dress compliant one'), and the dress/outfit that will appear from certain mushrooms, like the 'pink dressy mushroom' (that you find in a block in 1-3). Right now, when you take it, Peach receives her default pink dress. We have another mushroom, the 'soccer one' (which will be configurable to give either Racer, Striker and Daisy Striker), and the 'beach one' (not yet in the game, but the model is already made), which will change between the embarassing bikini and the decent swimsuit one. Also, she will be able to change her nail colors only in a given drawer.

But if you think the changes to 'NONE' (even by putting Red before) is still making Peach wear a dress WITHOUT a heel, this is a BUG and I must fix it!

Bluey5 Wrote:I killed a Cataquack with a POW (If I kill it with any type of method this will happen) and it didn't get knocked off the screen or anything, it just stood there unresponsively.

Cataquacks haven't 'pop out' mechanism. Until now. A typo. ADDED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When in a scene with a Chargin' Chuck, at one point Peach begins to lick his dick. She also says while licking: “Ohhh err..(lick) so you need me to...(lick) help you and your pants?” “Help you and your pants?” should be: “help you with your pants?” or “help you pull up your pants?”

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. When taking to Toadette with no clothes on, she should say “don't you dare do...do nasty things!” instead of “don't you dare to do...to do nasty things! And When commenting on a Pianta statue that is naked and has it's dick out, Peach says: “Gross...his dirty dick is...banging there, outside...its embarrassing to see this!” Banging should be hanging.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:In the new dungeon area in the level “Delfino Streets”(World6) the pipe at the end of the room is Grey, but has a green lid.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:If you get over 999,999 points, the score point number adds excessive zero's. (From what I saw when I first saw it: 0000010006...meaning I must have 1,000,006 points.(I'm really good at this game...played it ever since the big fish didn't do nothing but hurt you XD.)

PROBABLY FIXED NOW, please test again!
As for the BIG FISH, I didnt reproduce the 'nothing but hurt you' error. But remember VORE SCENES should be ON in the options for it to swallow Peach.

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. In the “Real”(lol) ending of Super Mario Bros. 3, camier should be calmier.(both still are incorrect, but whatever.) Grammatical error. In one of the Blooper scenes, after the Blooper cums in Peach's asshole, she says: “Its cums so hard! I can feel it surging up my intestines!” “Its cums so hard!” should be “It cums so hard!” Grammatical error. In Mario scene 3, after Mario cums, Peach says: “His saudage is pouring milk already...Ahhh...in my bum! Saudage should be sausage.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:When Peach starts sucking E.Gadd off, the text bubble appears by the first machine, and it points to the door as if the door is speaking. Better yet, the text seems to be in some weird language as well...(Second text bubble in the scene is like this as well, except it appears by the second machine and it's as if the space ship is talking.)

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:Grammatical error. TEC should say “Are you listening to me?” instead of “Are you listening me?” After that, Peach responds: “TEC??? Is you??” She should say “It's you??”... When talking to TEC after becoming invisible, he informs Peach that she must put her clothes in a locker... The sentence should be “But...I must ask you to take off your dress and put it in a/these/those locker(s).....And when Peach finally notices another portrait of her in the room where you “stick the disk” (lol, couldn't help myself, it's funny) she says: “Oh my Cherry! Did they filmed me being...fucked? I don't remember...”. “Did they filmed me being...fucked?” should be “Did they film me being...fucked?” or “They filmed me being...fucked?”..And when Peach wakes up from her sleep and TEC tells her good mourning, she responds: “(Sign) Did you analyse the disk?” Sign should be sigh.

FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:After being put back into the room by Grodus, if you go back to the concotinator room, Peach's moving animations fail to work, and she couldn't no longer jump. (I didn't remember where I had to go, as I was not prompted to sleep....(Sleeping and going back into the starting room seemed to trigger the next phase though...) (They didn't work after that, even getting out of the room didn't change her animations back to normal....etc...

Oh darn!! I Have to play it in order to reproduce it. I may do it later, I am tired of fixing all the above. :/

Bluey5 Wrote:Music still plays in the level “Moon Craters” (9-2) (World9 or “The Moon”) regardless of having it muted. (The music eventually stops playing.)

I need more information, as I havent reproduced it. Did you use the '/' numpad key? If its muted, then you press that button and it says both are now on, or other state, it might be a bug triggered by you changing music volume, then making it OFF (OINLY BGM) then saving the options and restarting the game.

Bluey5 Wrote:Suggestions/Improvements:
I went into Rinni's room, but her text bubble went away too quickly for me to read what she said.

THIS IS A BUG. The balloon should reappear if Peach touches her again!
FIXED!

Bluey5 Wrote:I've read it before though, and I think it was along the lines of: “The toad's gang-banged me and left me here horny!” Maybe make it longer when you speed up enough to fly? I like the animation of Peach running and covering herself, but it never lasts long because she spreads her arms out, ready to fly.

I havent understand, you might have mixed something in your text.
As for the speed, I'll see if I can let it longer later.

Bluey5 Wrote:In the room with Toadella, maybe you could have the toads fuck her sometimes or something. I mean, all those Naked toads in there and she's flashing her boobs out just like that? There's bound for something to happen...:)

In the future. Yes.

Bluey5 Wrote:In the near future, there should be more rankings depending on your score of the level, how many enemies killed, how many enemies fucked. There is already three, which is fine. Although, I think there should be a second ranking for enemies killed if you get the “Decent” rating. For example, I think if you fuck more than 10 enemies without killing one or so, you get the “Crazed for sex” or something like that ranking. I think if you kill more than 10 enemies or so without fucking anyone of them, you should get a higher ranking than just “Decent”, like “Sweeping out enemies the classic way” or something along those lines. (Reference to Toadette. ^_^)

Hmmm I'll think about it.

Bluey5 Wrote:In one of the toad scenes, Peach is about to get ready to do a sexual act to him. Before this though she says “Are you sure you want me to do this?” This doesn't really need to be changed, but I think her saying this is stupid due to the fact that if you didn't force her to do this, it wouldn't make sense because sometimes scenes with friendly's play regardless depending on her horny meter's level. :/

CHANGED IT!

Bluey5 Wrote:I hope you keep the delete button to kill yourself around...forever. I say this because sometimes I get caught in a scene where Peach is about to lose her virginity, and I make her lose a life instead to save her virginity for Mario.

It will be there! Just pay attention there are certain complex scenes DELETE wont work because if so, Peach would left the enemy in an unpredicted state (a limitation of the game), so I disable DELETE in those cases.

Bluey5 Wrote:Also, I heard you added a game over scene with Bowser if you get enough game over's with enough coins or something like that? I was thinking that if you get that scene, then you should be punished somehow, like having to redo the entire world or something. That part doesn't really need to happen, but I was just wondering as losing your virginity is the only punishment, and I can just keep getting game overs without a real punishment.

This area is still incomplete. I have ideas involving 'prison' scenes, with increasing difficulty (e.g. in the first gameover, Peach needs to suck a guard's dick, who might be a shyguy. In the second gameover, she needs to let a Mouser sniff and finger her asshole). Something like that. They will all sleep in the end, and she can get away. For now, I dont have concrete ideas about Bowser and other koopalings in the prison, but I want to make Morton and other appears too, triggering scenes like in the airship, in the case Peach loses her lives BEFORE beating that Koopaling in a given airship.

Bluey5 Wrote:When climbing up(I don't know if it is with big boobs or not, but most of the time I see this when Peach has her tits big) Peach's bare boobs show out on the sides because of their large size. However, this happens even when they are fully covered. (I put this here because it doesn't really matter)

FIXED! Its correct to show her large boobs like that, but they should be inside bras, if any.

Bluey5 Wrote:Boss battles should be more immersive.(don't know if you were planning on this yet) They should charge at you and such, and try to fuck you.

To be done eventually. Its not the current priority.

Bluey5 Wrote:Also, they should only be able to fuck Peach if her horny bar is absolutely at 0.

I dont see why....he should take her no matter her horny bar ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:I know Morton chases after you, but it's still not much of a challenge...:/ (I also say this because when reaching the girl(don't know her name) Peach's boobs was too large, so I couldn't jump on her head.

So....make her lactate ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:So I had to go through the scene...and I'm not in to lesbian stuff...:L(I do realize though that you can decrease Peach's boob size by pressing the shift key, so I'm just nitpicking here...ignore that lol. :P))

I will (ignore that) :P Just dont think I am 'just ignoring'.

Bluey5 Wrote:It'd be cool(if it's not already there) if the cake can appear after you finish the scene with Aunt Zess(I think that was her name) if you leave the castle and come back after awhile.

Nice idea! I will think about it. Also, as we can repeat the scene, a new cake can appear in the same place, in case Peach 'used it' (you know what I mean, a scene where she gets dirty of cake, or 'enters inside it' because Toads are bullying her... ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:If you hit a Pokey in the head it should die all together, not just take another one of it's limbs off.

I'd rather let it that way because the game engine treats fireballs, veggie attacks and tail attack as the same 'type'. So a tail attack will remove a limb. Veggie, another limb. Fireballs, another one. Its easier to code and , well.....why lose time for more AI when we can make more scenes? ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:The enemies shouldn't have invincibility times.(Or rather make an option to turn this on/off, as this adds to the level of difficulty the game can produce.)

The invincibility is there to avoid certain things to happen (like a fireball kiling all of them, if they are almost in the same place) and for enemies that requires invincibility, like Chucks (they are banged in the head, being vulnerable, so it would be far easier to knock him down without it).

Bluey5 Wrote:I like that you display the level's name on the HUD, but it'd still be nice to mention the actually level like in traditional Mario games. This could have its uses, such as mentioning 1-3 or 8-5 instead of it's name.

I can put that number (e.g. 1-3) before the level name, between levels. Sounds better?

Bluey5 Wrote:If Peach turns to a nymph/slut and is no longer embarrassed, when you turn her over to her front side (pressing left and right and holing simultaneously), she shouldn't squint her eyes anymore, rather, keep looking forward with them open.

DONE! Also, I've made her show her tongue ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:Sometimes when reading from hitting a help block, an enemy stays in position of where you are, so when you press space, you are destined to enter a scene with that enemy. (Doesn't have to be fixed, adds to a challenge in the game)

I wont touch this one, its on purpose, to give that challenge ;) Just be more cautious ;)
But I can think about something, like making her a bit invulnerable after using it.

Bluey5 Wrote:In the level “The Diamonds”(World3) at the end of it, there is a 1-Up mushroom that is guarded by enemies. You can't really jump on the platform they are on though, as you fall right through it, making it so you have to have a Leaf/Tanooki Suit to go up there and get it. Is this intentional?

No, its a BUG! FIXED IT!

Bluey5 Wrote:Once you get the Mushroom Ring, you shouldn't be allowed to continuously get the Mushroom Ring after already having it. There should be another Power-Up in that place instead, or maybe nothing at all.(Doesn't really need doing, but it would be more accurate considering this is the method followed in the official Mario games.)

Actually, if she takes another red mushroom while being with the ring already, she will increase her boobs. Actually, red mushrooms are supposed to enlarge her boobies, but if she doesnt have a ring, the mushroom will give her.

Bluey5 Wrote:There should be a save option at the end of the game when if you choose to view the ending you got.

ADDED IT!

Bluey5 Wrote:Also, I've gotten 1,000,000 points, and I didn't get the Bowser scene. (I heard something about that if you get more than 500,000 points you get a special scene? Or am I wrong?) (I also remember there being a save option here before...I think, but regardless, it's now gone.)

People say it's working.More than 500,000 points -> it will happen.
If you get 1,000,000 points, it may not work because of the '000000' bug', already fixed above now!

Bluey5 Wrote:What time would you suggest playing the world “The Moon”? It seems as though (referenced from TEC-XXX) that you should play this level BEFORE you beat the game, as he says “I'm aware of your role to save your kingdom...”

Yes, before beating the game, if you get all the blueprints (you might collect all of them until reaching World 7), Peach have to return to E.Gadd lab and he will use that blueprint (in her butt, because he needs a 'smooth table' to work on it), while she is bent. There is no tables in his lab so he does this while saying 'Peach please dont move'. I'll explain it better when its done eventually. Then he will be able to fix the ship.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 25/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:18 am

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, blame it on the fact that I've been busy lately

I was always busy, and even so, I find time to work in the game ;)

VintageBass Wrote:That all of the errors in that department are mostly because Ivan's not English and his grammar isn't as good completely translated.

It will be soon.

VintageBass Wrote:That said, I do have the files on hand (although I will like to have them updated with the new scenes) and I can go through them to edit all of them... I just need to concentrate on them, that's all.

Great! Please do so when you can!

naruto95 Wrote:The scene of Sneaker toads scene is awesome. I would like if you could add more scene later xD

I will, thank you! ^_^
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:12 am

Hey, Ivan. How are you doing as of late? I don't have any ideas or anything right now, just a couple bug reports.

I can't seem to get the swollen asshole to work anymore, I have all the options on and everything, but it doesn't work for me. It used to work fine, but now it isn't. I don't know what it could be? I have tried turning the options on and off, as well restarting my save game, and even completely starting a fresh new save. Nothing is working.

Also, quite a few scenes where peach has her backside to us, shows her nipples on the back of her boobs (biggest breast size), it happens when she is riding down the flag pole at the end of a level, when she is being fucked by the vines that you need to jump up in order to activate, the cataquak scene, as well as the scene with the green pot monster thing on 6-1, where she jumps inside of him (I don't know what it's called, but it's in the very first building you can enter all the way to the right).

Can't think of anything else at the moment, if I do, I'll be sure to post. :)
Jdmbt373

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hey, Ivan. How are you doing as of late? I don't have any ideas or anything right now, just a couple bug reports.

Too late, I've slept :lol: Now I woke up again.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I can't seem to get the swollen asshole to work anymore, I have all the options on and everything, but it doesn't work for me. It used to work fine, but now it isn't.

Actually, the SWOLLEN option just makes Peach able to get her ass swollen after some anal scenes. It doesnt activate it immediatelly. If People want to force her to have the swollen thing immediatelly, I can code this. But the function will be different. Thats because, right now, there are people who want Peach to REMAIN with a tight butthole (so if SWOLLEN is OFF, she wont get the gaping hole). IF ON, she will eventually get it. If I code it differently, once its OFF, her gaping hole will return to normal immediatelly, and if ON, her thing will be immediatelly large, this will BEAT the purpose of her getting a gape hole in certain anal scenes, because you are forcing her to be 'always on or off'. I need more brainstorming here.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Also, quite a few scenes where peach has her backside to us, shows her nipples on the back of her boobs (biggest breast size), it happens when she is riding down the flag pole at the end of a level, when she is being fucked by the vines that you need to jump up in order to activate, the cataquak scene, as well as the scene with the green pot monster thing on 6-1, where she jumps inside of him (I don't know what it's called, but it's in the very first building you can enter all the way to the right).

Its strange, because, yes, I share some objects that BASES the boobies and her butt, but the nipples MUST not appear, because she is facing backside, of course.
FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Telae » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Hey Ivan, first of all, I'd like to say the game is great. But I've ran into a rather game breaking bug as of the most recent update. Whenever I attempt to start a new game, I am unable to get past the level introduction screen thing, instead of listing 3 lives as normal, and the picture of the zone, no lives are listed, the picture rapidly cycles between pictures of every level, and the screen can not be skipped, pressing space, clicking, none if it does anything.

I've thrown in a couple screenshots of what it looks like, if that helps at all
http://prntscr.com/4zo9g1

http://prntscr.com/4zoc9v
Telae
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Telae Wrote:Hey Ivan, first of all, I'd like to say the game is great. But I've ran into a rather game breaking bug as...

DONE.
Sorry, it was a bad upload.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kali » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Huulo! This is my first time posting, but i think i noticed that when you make Peach crouch, her nipples are on her back butt now :o

Also, will there ever be time when we'll have more than 4 layers of cum *_* I want to see her drenched and dripping :P
Kali
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Kali Wrote:Huulo! This is my first time posting, but i think i noticed that when you make Peach crouch, her nipples are on her back butt now :o

I see... darn nipple bug! FIXED

ivan kali come back here her nipples are on her back butt.jpg
ivan kali come back here her nipples are on her back butt.jpg (51.43 KiB) Viewed 2238 times

Kali Wrote:Also, will there ever be time when we'll have more than 4 layers of cum *_* I want to see her drenched and dripping :P

I plan making her even more drenched, I just cant say when.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:16 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Kali Wrote:Huulo! This is my first time posting, but i think i noticed that when you make Peach crouch, her nipples are on her back butt now :o

I see... darn nipple bug! Checking.

Ah....I remember seeing this bug awhile back in the first vine scene. I call it the "Ass Nipple" glitch.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Bluey5 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:21 am

I've put this in this spoilers because of the color issue and responding issue. (I mention that inside the spoiler)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

What you said is in a pink text (excepted for when you put in a color yourself), and what you responded to (will put that when needed to avoid confusion) will be put in blue and what I said back to your response that will be in pink will be in the default color text. (It sure was hard for me to do what you did, so I made it more simple for myself. I hope it isn't bad!)

"Wow thank you ^_^ I keep saying that Playshapes and specially Blargh opened this world for me. If you read the first thread of page 1 carefully, you will notice I said that the plan was to make some levels in world 1 (like 6 levels max) and then stop developing it, because 'it was enough'. But it was NEVER enough ;) People go in and out (no pun intended) in the forum, like a passenger in a train. Every era is important and special! Like in April -> December of 2012, the golden age, when we had a new Peach model (version 1.8) and all of her poses, showing her butt better and detailed ;) As of any project of this size, I've gotten many hard problems (no pun intended) like strange and very bad bugs, limit of objects (due to Flash engine) and even people stealing the game code and posting in sites like gamesofdesire.com WITHOUT PERMISSION. Things that, of couse, makes us sad, like 'people want everything at all costs'. Even a freeware game, made by contributors! Those aside, special days came in, and I reached a state I can make 1 sex scene per day, and 1 level per 2 days (when I have enough time), while the code is reviewed and gets better and better over time. But we are still struggling with some bugs and features the game is still missing. Peach needs to be even more embarassed and cute ;)"

Yes, every ERA is important, and yet again, I have to congratulate you from how far this game has come.

"Thank you!! I'll try to keep on, for sure! Sometimes, as you noticed, I update the game daily ;) As for my site, it was 'dropped' by my provider (I've notified that since a few pages ago). http://www.aedler.com came back online, but without the forum. I need to rebuild it. For an unknown reason, wordpress database restore is not understanding any of my 20 last backups. Its like the postgresql engines inside CPANEL was changed or my files were all corrupted somehow. I prefer to keep working in the game. If I 'look at the sides', I risk myself of losing the current stimuli and focus to the game.

And yes, donations help a ton, because lets say, I get back from work and I notice someone helped me with $10. I can then buy some coffee packs, or a new mouse, or something I can improve even more. Some money is also used for my own game, like picture comissions (some were paid, others were given to me free of charge, as some artists are contributors as well) Regards to you, Dirty Monkey! So, if you want this game to glow even more, consider donating and sharing this light ;)
"

Trust me, if I had the money, I would donate so much that you'd be on this game for the rest of your life (as most people would if they had the money), but alas money sure is hard to come by now of days. If I EVER get the opportunity though, I will donate money to your cause! ^_^

"For sure!!! I will read it all, word by word, I'll take notes ;) As always. Thank you for being descriptive. You're rare! Like the game is ;)"

Yes, this game is very rare, and the people that has worked on it with you is rare as well. As far as you saying I'M rare...why thank you, I am very honored(really I am) for you saying that to me! Some of these bugs has been around for awhile with out anyone noticing the things they SPECIFICALLY didn't like. I appreciate EVERYTHING in the game, and not just here to request and say "nice job buddy, I want this and this and this needs to be fixed thanks." We get a lot of that on sdt.com mods, and I couldn't just keep standing aside and let these bugs stay around, so I decided to help a little by at least spotting them out! There is even some things I didn't catch that other people did, and I congratulate them on that, because I am VERY observant! (As you can tell) ^_^

"On purpose! She says only once. If you think its cute to say each time she goes there, I can make this happen." in response to "In the tavern located in Toad Town, there is a bathroom. When you go past the only stall there, Peach used to say something like: “I hope you won't be peeping at me!” She doesn't do that anymore though."

This doesn't really matter to me(probably should have already specified that.)

"I wont fix that for a while (only if the bug is bad enough). Thats because the AI is not perfect. If you find this error again, please take a screenshoot of the area, so I can analyse if I can improve the AI code in order to 'escape' from being stuck." in response to " In the level “Watery”(World 1) a blooper was stuck in a rock. (Not a consistent bug)"

Yes, that's why I said that it isn't a consistent bug, as that means it doesn't happen ALL the time.

WHERE? In the worldmap? In a given level? in response to "When having the Leaf power-up, Peach walks as if she has her dress on."

At the time I found that bug, I was in a level. I don't remember anymore, so I will re-test this to figure out if it is a pure bug or not.

"Yes! The "None" is just to say her CURRENT outfit settings. I know its not intuitive. The plan in the near or far future is to make her change dresses only in her large closet room (her opened wardrobe, not the pink one in her bedroom). There, Peach will be able to accumulate outfits (like when she buys them from toadsworth) and exchange them. There, you will be able to change the a default setting for colors for the next outfit, but in a more intuitive way, like heel colors, stockings type/colors, garter (In the case the next outfit is a 'dress compliant one'), and the dress/outfit that will appear from certain mushrooms, like the 'pink dressy mushroom' (that you find in a block in 1-3). Right now, when you take it, Peach receives her default pink dress. We have another mushroom, the 'soccer one' (which will be configurable to give either Racer, Striker and Daisy Striker), and the 'beach one' (not yet in the game, but the model is already made), which will change between the embarassing bikini and the decent swimsuit one. Also, she will be able to change her nail colors only in a given drawer.

But if you think the changes to 'NONE' (even by putting Red before) is still making Peach wear a dress WITHOUT a heel,
this is a BUG and I must fix it!" in response to "I can't seem to save Peach's footwear. I received a Power-Up of Peach's signature dress, but she didn't have the heels on. I was like: “Strange. Okay, I'll just change the settings so that next time I get the Peach dress she'll have her heels on.” Every time I put the heels to “Red” and go back to see if it stays on Red, it goes back to “None” (I do know that you have to wait to get another Power-Up to see the changes that you made, but this is more of a question with a description. Question: If I change it to “Red”, will it have Red heels on the next time even though when I go back to check if it is still Red it again says “None”?)"

Will test this more, as I am not sure.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW, please test again!
As for the BIG FISH, I didnt reproduce the 'nothing but hurt you' error. But remember VORE SCENES should be ON in the options for it to swallow Peach. in response to "If you get over 999,999 points, the score point number adds excessive zero's. (From what I saw when I first saw it: 0000010006...meaning I must have 1,000,006 points.(I'm really good at this game...played it ever since the big fish didn't do nothing but hurt you XD.)"

No, the BIG FISH is fine, I was just simply stating how long I've been here. At a time in point in this game, the BIG FISH didn't have any scenes, and the only thing it did was harm you. The BIG FISH now have scenes, and they work fine, I was just saying I've been with this game for awhile, nothing to worry about XD.

"Oh darn!! I Have to play it in order to reproduce it. I may do it later, I am tired of fixing all the above. :/" in response to "After being put back into the room by Grodus, if you go back to the concotinator room, Peach's moving animations fail to work, and she couldn't no longer jump. (I didn't remember where I had to go, as I was not prompted to sleep....(Sleeping and going back into the starting room seemed to trigger the next phase though...) (They didn't work after that, even getting out of the room didn't change her animations back to normal....etc..."

LMAO...I'm not surprised, it is a lot of things that I mentioned that needs to be fixed.

"I need more information", as I havent reproduced it. Did you use the '/' numpad key? If its muted, then you press that button and it says both are now on, or other state, it might be a bug triggered by you changing music volume, then making it OFF (OINLY BGM) then saving the options and restarting the game. in response to "Music still plays in the level “Moon Craters” (9-2) (World9 or “The Moon”) regardless of having it muted. (The music eventually stops playing.)"

Will test this more.

"I havent understand, you might have mixed something in your text.
As for the speed, I'll see if I can let it longer later." in response to "I've read it before though, and I think it was along the lines of: “The toad's gang-banged me and left me here horny!” Maybe make it longer when you speed up enough to fly? I like the animation of Peach running and covering herself, but it never lasts long because she spreads her arms out, ready to fly."

"I've read it before though, and I think it was along the lines of: “The toad's gang-banged me and left me here horny!” Maybe make it longer when you speed up enough to fly? I like the animation of Peach running and covering herself, but it never lasts long because she spreads her arms out, ready to fly." is supposed to be in the beginning of this sentence: "I went into Rinni's room, but her text bubble went away too quickly for me to read what she said." You separated those two, so you thought that she was no longer saying this, but that isn't the case. With that being said, you fixed the text bubble problem with it disappearing to fast and not coming back, so don't worry about this XD.

"It will be there! Just pay attention there are certain complex scenes DELETE wont work because if so, Peach would left the enemy in an unpredicted state (a limitation of the game), so I disable DELETE in those cases." in response to "I hope you keep the delete button to kill yourself around...forever. I say this because sometimes I get caught in a scene where Peach is about to lose her virginity, and I make her lose a life instead to save her virginity for Mario."

Good then disabling delete in some scenes, added challenge! ^_^

"To be done eventually. Its not the current priority." in response to "Boss battles should be more immersive.(don't know if you were planning on this yet) They should charge at you and such, and try to fuck you."

I already know this. Most of my suggestions and improvements is more something for you to think about, rather than respond to. They are thoughts to help you on other decisions LATER ON down the road, not a direct request.

"I dont see why....he should take her no matter her horny bar ;)" in response to "Also, they should only be able to fuck Peach if her horny bar is absolutely at 0."

I say this for when the boss battles gets harder, it would make it immensely hard for you not to get into the scene with a boss. Whatever though, more of a challenge for me. ^_^

"I will (ignore that) :P Just dont think I am 'just ignoring'." in response to "So I had to go through the scene...and I'm not in to lesbian stuff...:L(I do realize though that you can decrease Peach's boob size by pressing the shift key, so I'm just nitpicking here...ignore that lol. :P))"

Again, you shouldn't have separated these sentences. I am aware that you can make her lactate, but since you separated the sentence: "I know Morton chases after you, but it's still not much of a challenge...:/ (I also say this because when reaching the girl(don't know her name) Peach's boobs was too large, so I couldn't jump on her head." it appeared as though I didn't know how to do it or didn't know I could do that. So regardless if you are going to ignore this fully or completely, just do that altogether with what I said. XD.

"I'd rather let it that way because the game engine treats fireballs, veggie attacks and tail attack as the same 'type'. So a tail attack will remove a limb. Veggie, another limb. Fireballs, another one. Its easier to code and , well.....why lose time for more AI when we can make more scenes? ;)" in response to "If you hit a Pokey in the head it should die all together, not just take another one of it's limbs off."

Wow...okay :/. It doesn't matter to me anyways, I was just stating the difference. I know more scenes is important than AI coding, and more challenge for me anyways. :I

"The invincibility is there to avoid certain things to happen (like a fireball kiling all of them, if they are almost in the same place) and for enemies that requires invincibility, like Chucks (they are banged in the head, being vulnerable, so it would be far easier to knock him down without it)." in response to "The enemies shouldn't have invincibility times.(Or rather make an option to turn this on/off, as this adds to the level of difficulty the game can produce.)"

Fine with me, more difficulty :).

"I can put that number (e.g. 1-3) before the level name, between levels. Sounds better?" in response to "I like that you display the level's name on the HUD, but it'd still be nice to mention the actually level like in traditional Mario games. This could have its uses, such as mentioning 1-3 or 8-5 instead of it's name."

Yes, that's better XD.

WOW! This has went well, better than I expected. You have taken this quite well! This game has received a MAJOR overhaul! Thanks for reading this and applying fixes and such and considering some of my ideas, means a lot to me XD. I will go through another 9 hour test to see what the game is like now, and will do another analysis whenever I get the chance! XD Since I've received such a positive response, I will now start testing this game a lot more often! Also remember, my suggestions and improvements list IS NOT REQUESTS! I'm just simply stating ideas, you most likely won't see any requests from me lol. Thanks again! BACK TO TESTING!!! :)

@VintageBass: Looks like you won't have to worry about the grammar errors I've mentioned, so when you do stop being busy, your job will be much easier lolXD.
Bluey5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Since I worked like crazy on SATURDAY, I'll rest today. I may read something, walk a bit, and even check some sex scenes ideas (hentai) sent by users and even play the original MIM from Playshapes to gather more ideas. Pregnancy feature still a thing to be done later or far later. Priorities are still scenes (like Monty Mole scene 3,4,5.....) and levels (6-6,6-7, 7-1...)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ah....I remember seeing this bug awhile back in the first vine scene. I call it the "Ass Nipple" glitch.

Eventually it will be 100% fixed. I am catching the bug based on my discoveries and people reports.

Answering Bluey5.
Bluey5 Wrote:It sure was hard for me to do what you did, so I made it more simple for myself. I hope it isn't bad!

No problem! I usually use quotes inside quotes when I make a 'replica'. If the text is big, I cut it and put certain areas with (...), like I am doing now. Its faster for me to write (aside of the fact I dont have much time today).

Bluey5 Wrote:Yes, every ERA is important, and yet again, I have to congratulate you from how far this game has come.

Thank you!

Bluey5 Wrote:Trust me, if I had the money, I would donate so much that you'd be on this game for the rest of your life (as most people would if they had the money), but alas money sure is hard to come by now of days. If I EVER get the opportunity though, I will donate money to your cause! ^_^

Dont even say I would be on this game for the rest of my life if so. Because this can happen for sure! ;)
If there are obstacles to this, there are three obvious ones: the health of the programmer, a busy life, and the limitation of the game (e.g. more than 105 levels making it crash). So far, so good. My health is okay (it can be better), my current job is not exausting, and no sign of limitations to the game.

The game has currently 6103 unicque objects. According to ADOBE, the limit is 16,000 LOADED unicque objects (be it a level, a scene, or a hand bodypart inside Peach model). If the limit WASNT unicque objects, the game would have far less levels and objects because we already surpassed this limit only with some Peach bodyparts!

unlimited 'copies' of loaded objects.jpg
unlimited 'copies' of loaded objects.jpg (31.41 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

So, even being pessimistic (max of 16,000 total unicque objects in the entire game), due to that 'unicqueness', I may have more than 9,000 remaining objects available. If I DONT create new objects like enemies, backgrounds, etc, I could make 900 more levels (because each new level uses up to 10 objects (background_1-1, groud_1-1, boundary_1-1, ceilings_1-1, water(for underwater)_1_1). Or 9,000 sex scenes! (because each scene will use only a new object, the scene itself, like goomba_scene1, koopa_scene1). The 'sub objects' will be reused inside, like koopa limb, goomba head...

So, THEORETICALLY, there is PLENTY of room to explore here ;)
But I wont be blowing trumpets, because everything can happen, and those are THEORETICAL limits.

Bluey5 Wrote:Yes, this game is very rare, and the people that has worked on it with you is rare as well. As far as you saying I'M rare...why thank you, I am very honored(really I am) for you saying that to me! Some of these bugs has been around for awhile with out anyone noticing the things they SPECIFICALLY didn't like.

And that is bad (people too busy, or not being descriptive or not paying attention). Thats because it let me with the major work of finding those bugs. Sometimes, just the bug chasing can use the same or multiple amounts of development time! For a man like me who relies on creativity, fantasies, and the time requires to create plots, it 'kills' my mind instantly! So I end up postponing them and making new features. There were good bug chasers like Biles, Happy Goomba and Ben, but they disappeared :/

Bluey5 Wrote:I appreciate EVERYTHING in the game, and not just here to request and say "nice job buddy, I want this and this and this needs to be fixed thanks."

Erhm...yes, many people are like this :/ We are on page 581 and we might say that more than 50 pages is only for requests. I dont become really sad due to this, but for sure, I appreciate when people write more about the game outcomes, ideas, fantasies (like 'Oh Ivan, when Peach does this in that area, its sooooo cute'), scripts, and, if possible, share scene ideas, level sketches... And where certain scenes could appear (e.g. Hey!! Why not having a cloud area in 1-6? You could put a pow block, this, this, and an unicque scene or lakitu there, due to this, this, and that!)

So what stimulates me more is those conversations. I access LOK frequently, sometimes more than once in a day. When I see people interacting like they were in the game with me, I keep the apps open and I end up coding and creating assets while writing here on LOK at the same time. When this thread starts to have people only asking for requests, I end up saturated, putting those in my TODO list, and even implementing some, but generally I postpone them, because ideas without fantasies, a 'why this' and being less participative make the idea dimmer and dimmer.

Bluey5 Wrote:We get a lot of that on sdt.com mods, and I couldn't just keep standing aside and let these bugs stay around, so I decided to help a little by at least spotting them out! There is even some things I didn't catch that other people did, and I congratulate them on that, because I am VERY observant! (As you can tell) ^_^

Yes! I am one of those who want a 100% perfect game. Okay its difficult to spot ALL bugs, but at least make them rarer and small, like a simple eye bug that makes her blink erractically in a given scene and thats all. That can be tolerated (but its easy to fix anyway).

Bluey5 Wrote:This doesn't really matter to me(probably should have already specified that.)

Great! Anyway, if people think its better to make her ashamed again and again with this toad, saying the 'peeping' phrase, just tell me, people.

Bluey5 Wrote:Yes, that's why I said that it isn't a consistent bug, as that means it doesn't happen ALL the time.

Actually, I IMPROVED BLOOPER CODE yesterday. But I prefer to reinforce that it may happen again, albeit rarer. Just take a screenshot when it happens please ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:At the time I found that bug, I was in a level. I don't remember anymore, so I will re-test this to figure out if it is a pure bug or not

Just remember the 'clothing change' code is 'lazy', that is, it happens in a way to hurt the game CPU usage less and less. In the old times, I used a kind of 'if checking' at each frame. So 1 second = 30 checks.
Now, the outfit only change when she stops walking or finish her jump, as well as her walk animation. So you can test if, once you see this bug, it disappears by making her stop, then walking again.

Bluey5 Wrote:Will test this more, as I am not sure.

Ok! So, again, if you think the changes to 'NONE' (even by putting Red before) is still making Peach wear a dress WITHOUT a heel, I can check this bug. You can see if she is using a heel easily (in the case her skirt is over it) by crouching.

Bluey5 Wrote:No, the BIG FISH is fine, I was just simply stating how long I've been here. At a time in point in this game, the BIG FISH didn't have any scenes, and the only thing it did was harm you. The BIG FISH now have scenes, and they work fine, I was just saying I've been with this game for awhile, nothing to worry about XD.

Ohhhh, phew, okay ;) Lol.

Bluey5 Wrote:LMAO...I'm not surprised, it is a lot of things that I mentioned that needs to be fixed.

And they were! Havent you noticed the blue marks saying 'FIXED' when I answered you? : )
Actually, I've left this forum open in the browser, and I was answering while fixing and testing in the other window. From time to time, I was saving my answers in this message in a TXT, in case the computer crashes.

Bluey5 Wrote:Will test this more (about music still playing in 9-3)

Thanks. For now, when I go to this level, the music plays ok. If I deactivate it, and go to 9-3 again, Peach reaches there without music as normal.

Bluey5 Wrote:You separated those two, so you thought that she was no longer saying this, but that isn't the case. With that being said, you fixed the text bubble problem with it disappearing to fast and not coming back, so don't worry about this XD.

Oh ok! As of 'you separated those two', well, I've pressed 'REPLY' or 'QUOTE' in the forum to answer you. The text were already separated. Maybe you were editing your message before I answered? Or maybe a glitch.

Bluey5 Wrote:Good then disabling delete in some scenes, added challenge! ^_^

Yes! But if a bug appear and locks Peach there, I need to know. Anyway you can still load a given game in case something locks up.

Bluey5 Wrote:I already know this. Most of my suggestions and improvements is more something for you to think about, rather than respond to. They are thoughts to help you on other decisions LATER ON down the road, not a direct request.

I know. But yes, Koopalings need more movements. Morton is 'alive', but the others are just stopped, breathing. The problem is that I need to focus in the 'walk, embrace, hit, knock down and other animations' for every Koopaling. A thing to be done later. KnightCream used to help me (he did the Morton animations). So It was easier for me to just put into the game. Without him, we might have Morton just breathing there too.

Bluey5 Wrote:I say this for when the boss battles gets harder, it would make it immensely hard for you not to get into the scene with a boss. Whatever though, more of a challenge for me. ^_^

Oh I see...at each new airship, the boss battle can harm her more and more (and generate losses of life and gameovers), instead of fucking her directly, but I think its better to make him take Peach only is she is horny enough (I think this is more interesting), like she is showing him her love scents and trembling body. And yes, the bosses could only HARM her if she touches them while they are attacking or walking, BUT the bosses could have a 'embrace' attack, and THIS could trigger the scene ;)
I've put this in my TODO list.

Bluey5 Wrote:Again, you shouldn't have separated these sentences. I just pressed 'Answer I am aware that you can make her lactate, but since you separated the sentence: "I know Morton chases after you, but it's still not much of a challenge...:/ (I also say this because when reaching the girl(don't know her name) Peach's boobs was too large, so I couldn't jump on her head." it appeared as though I didn't know how to do it or didn't know I could do that. So regardless if you are going to ignore this fully or completely, just do that altogether with what I said. XD.

Ok :mrgreen: Well, when the bosses have a kind of 'embrace' (for female) or 'masturbation attack' (for males like Morton), Peach can at least try to evade, and If they are rushing towards her, she would be hurt instead of taken into a sex scene, except if her horny bar is over 50%. And I am here thinking....during masturbation attack, if Peach is near him, and looking at him, she could moan and get some hornyness or even auto masturbate ;) So you need to press a key to let her free again.

Bluey5 Wrote:Wow...okay :/. It doesn't matter to me anyways, I was just stating the difference. I know more scenes is important than AI coding, and more challenge for me anyways. :I

I understand. But I need to know better what is more expected. For example, if veggies need to harm enemies more than fireballs and tail attacks, I can code this in the future.

Bluey5 Wrote:Fine with me, more difficulty :) (regarding enemy invencibility, like Chucks when hit)

Well, its working well so far.

Bluey5 Wrote:Yes, that's better XD (using world and level numbers like in Mario Classic between levels)

Actually, its already implemented! You will see the '1-1' form, in normal levels, and 'Descriptive World Name' in NON world levels, like in Peach's Castle. Those are special levels.
If you are meaning a different idea, just printscreen the idea ;) It will help me understand!

level names 1-1.jpg
level names 1-1.jpg (26.29 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

Bluey5 Wrote:WOW! This has went well, better than I expected. You have taken this quite well! This game has received a MAJOR overhaul! Thanks for reading this and applying fixes and such and considering some of my ideas, means a lot to me XD. I will go through another 9 hour test to see what the game is like now, and will do another analysis whenever I get the chance! XD Since I've received such a positive response, I will now start testing this game a lot more often! Also remember, my suggestions and improvements list IS NOT REQUESTS! I'm just simply stating ideas, you most likely won't see any requests from me lol. Thanks again! BACK TO TESTING!!! :)

Thank you!! ^_^ For sure, I'll be doing my best to make the game even better ;) Suggestions and Improvements will always be welcome! Even some requests, too!

Bluey5 Wrote:VintageBass: Looks like you won't have to worry about the grammar errors I've mentioned, so when you do stop being busy, your job will be much easier lolXD.

I already told him, and sometimes I see him on Skype. He's busy busy busy and I am keep working working working ;) Sometimes he sees his skype history with something like that: :lol:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

vintage.jpg
vintage.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

PS: By the way, I dont have time to 'talk a lot' in SK. I prefer LOK. Imagine if I have time :twisted:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Bluey5 Wrote:@VintageBass: Looks like you won't have to worry about the grammar errors I've mentioned, so when you do stop being busy, your job will be much easier lolXD.

Well I would like to help out in trying to ease up on Ivan's workload so he can do other things and leave people who are handle things like that to them, plus speeds up work a bit, too.

Also there is a quote button you can use.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 26/14)

Postby Hecatomb » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:16 pm

It will not save the game quality to what you want it to be. Like if you pick Med or Low and save it just go's back to high
Hecatomb

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Hecatomb Wrote:It will not save the game quality to what you want it to be. Like if you pick Med or Low and save it just go's back to high

Actually, it does save, but you have to go to the advanced options (where you see general tab and advanced tab), then click on GAME QUALITY, then click the middle button in the bottom (save options). If you use the shortkey ('=' button) in a level, you also have to go to the advanced options to force the save.

I'll see if I can make a way to save it automatically when pressing '=' button. Also, I detected a small bug in the advanced options. Game Quality is always showing HIGH.
EDIT: DONE!
Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kali » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:05 am

I've only been able to complete the game 1 time since the multiple resets lol. What does Peach's swollen asshole look like? I can't replicate it or make it stay after anal scenes, and i haven't been to the doctor toad.
Kali
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:58 am

Kali Wrote:I've only been able to complete the game 1 time since the multiple resets lol. What does Peach's swollen asshole look like? I can't replicate it or make it stay after anal scenes, and i haven't been to the doctor toad.

Well, it works like this. If 'asshole can be swollen' option is YES, and Peach gets fucked in her ass many times OR with certain big dicks (like chomps, bobombs and the bosses like koopalings), she WILL have a swollen ass 'all the time', until visiting a doctor. This will only be saved if you go there manually. If you just leave the game and enter on it again, Peach will be back with a normal asshole. If 'asshole can be swollen' is OFF, Peach asshole will be OFF all the time, even if she gets fucked many times. By putting it ON again, if Peach had a swollen ass before, she will get it again. Making if OFF just 'forces her to be normal again'. If she is not retaining her gaping hole even with it being ON, and in the game gameplay, ITS A BUG.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:05 am

I got a bug in the XNaut level. If she lays on the bed, the choice for Turn Her Back and Masturbate has the Sneaky Toad warning on it. If you choose it, the scene goes until the fade to black when the Toads would show up in the palace, but they don't show up and the game is frozen.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:06 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:I got a bug in the XNaut level. If she lays on the bed, the choice for Turn Her Back and Masturbate has the Sneaky Toad warning on it. If you choose it, the scene goes until the fade to black when the Toads would show up in the palace, but they don't show up and the game is frozen.

OH JAMES SCOTT!!

FIXED
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:16 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:I got a bug in the XNaut level. If she lays on the bed, the choice for Turn Her Back and Masturbate has the Sneaky Toad warning on it. If you choose it, the scene goes until the fade to black when the Toads would show up in the palace, but they don't show up and the game is frozen.

OH JAMES SCOTT!!

Fixingt it now.

Same bug happen to me at Mario's Pad.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects