Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 2/14)

Postby Jdmbt373 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:42 am

Hey Ivan, great update! I like the improvements!!

I was, however wondering if you could be able to make the swollen asshole thing happen either sooner or at least make it stay after you've got it (unless of course you go to the doctor and have him fix it), so if I turn the game off and back on it'll still be there like it was back when you first released it.

It takes me a long time to get it (Peach was a nymph before I finally got it) and once I turned the game off, and came back it was gone, and I had to do it all over again for it. I understand that some people may not want it, but they have options to either turn it off, or get it fixed, and it really defeats the purpose of having it if its so hard to get it and only lasts until you turn the game off. Just my opinion, I'm not ranting or anything, just wondering. By any means, please keep up all the great work you do! Once I get some extra income I'll have to donate!! :D
Jdmbt373

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:21 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Gonna have to check that out. What would the Gold and Silver keys do?

For now, nothing. I accept ideas ;) The grey key would do nothing as a default key.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:EDIT: I found a bug involving the new key system. The Toad in 1-3 won't accept the key if you are decent (Pure Virgin) but will if you fucked ten or more foes.

Hmmmm checking!

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hey Ivan, great update! I like the improvements!! I was, however wondering if you could be able to make the swollen asshole thing happen either sooner or at least make it stay after you've got it (unless of course you go to the doctor and have him fix it), so if I turn the game off and back on it'll still be there like it was back when you first released it.

Well, it was supposed to be already like that! You have to SAVE THE GAME in order to retain it, then LOAD it back. You have 5 slots (each slot can be a different gameplay), so its more expected to load game 1, which she has a normal tight hole, or game 2, which she has a swollen asshole.
IF THIS IS NOT WORKING, ITS A BUG. Please check if its loading it back.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DarknessInside97 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:49 pm

I NEED HELP!!!!
i have an ubuntu OS and i can't play the game, it says that i need "application/x-shockwave-flash decoder" but i can't find it in the "app store".
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!
DarknessInside97
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 pm

DarknessInside97 Wrote:I NEED HELP!!!!
i have an ubuntu OS and i can't play the game, it says that i need "application/x-shockwave-flash decoder" but i can't find it in the "app store".
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!

First of all, chill on the caps, and secondly, have you looked around elsewhere on the Internet for this thing? If it's not in the app store, then surely you can look elsewhere, probably from Adobe's site.

And for that matter, what exactly are you using? I've never heard of this OS before, so I have no idea on how to solve this if you want to play it.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:42 pm

VintageBass Wrote:And for that matter, what exactly are you using? I've never heard of this OS before, so I have no idea on how to solve this if you want to play it.

Ubuntu is a flavor of Linux. He needs to download a flash plugin. Try to google "download flash plugin firefox". If I am not mistaken, you dont need to download a specific plugin for Ubuntu. You just need to make sure your browser supports flash.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:07 am

A couple of bugs in the latest version.

Level 1-2
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

piranha.jpg

The piranha plants in these two pipes in Level 1-2 don't seem to actually be there. They move up and down, but they don't make the sound effects and they don't interact with Peach.

Also in this picture, the second upward pipe to the right leads to a secret room. It's like the floor hasn't been properly defined. As soon as Peach appears in the room, she falls through the floor.

Level 1-3
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sleep.jpg
sleep.jpg (29.44 KiB) Viewed 2456 times

Remember that bug where enemies coming out of pipes or other such things arrived already asleep? I think it's back.

In Goomba Land. If Peach is a nymph and she enters the level and doesn't move, the toad will run up and have a sex scene with her. When the scene is done, Peach will immediately go back to the world map. I think the entrance point and exit point are too close together.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:53 am

I am working with the Toad Key code.
Its also a bit hard, as the toad keeps saying 'Toad: Nothing yet, princess? Didn't you find him? Try searching more!', even after giving him the key (in my tests here).
I will only upload the game with this fixed.

HappyGoomba Wrote:A couple of bugs in the latest version. The piranha plants in these two pipes in Level 1-2 don't seem to actually be there. They move up and down, but they don't make the sound effects and they don't interact with Peach.

Fixed!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Also in this picture, the second upward pipe to the right leads to a secret room. It's like the floor hasn't been properly defined. As soon as Peach appears in the room, she falls through the floor.

Fixed!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Level 1-3: Remember that bug where enemies coming out of pipes or other such things arrived already asleep? I think it's back.

Checking it later.

HappyGoomba Wrote:In Goomba Land. If Peach is a nymph and she enters the level and doesn't move, the toad will run up and have a sex scene with her. When the scene is done, Peach will immediately go back to the world map. I think the entrance point and exit point are too close together.

Fixed!
Thank you for the reports ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:Level 1-3: Remember that bug where enemies coming out of pipes or other such things arrived already asleep? I think it's back.

Checking it later.

I went back to the castle and the bug does not appear in the sewers. I've also encountered several hog holes and those worked fine. So far, that spacetime rift in 1-3 is the only place I've seen this happen.
HappyGoomba

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 3/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:39 am

Version updated with a new 'Toad with the Key' code (in 1-3) and some features. As always, you can check everything in the changelog.
HappyGoomba Wrote:I went back to the castle and the bug does not appear in the sewers. I've also encountered several hog holes and those worked fine. So far, that spacetime rift in 1-3 is the only place I've seen this happen.

I need to know the steps to reproduce it :/
Did you just be there, next to them, awaiting one by one until the bug appears in?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:22 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Version updated with a new 'Toad with the Key' code (in 1-3) and some features. As always, you can check everything in the changelog.
HappyGoomba Wrote:I went back to the castle and the bug does not appear in the sewers. I've also encountered several hog holes and those worked fine. So far, that spacetime rift in 1-3 is the only place I've seen this happen.

I need to know the steps to reproduce it :/
Did you just be there, next to them, awaiting one by one until the bug appears in?

Yes, I was just standing there and all the Goombas (and 1 Koopa) came out asleep.

I entered the level, cleared up to the first chasm, got the Raccoon suit, went to the secret area, then went to the clouds. I came out on the middle section, cleared it, used the pipe to the first upper section, cleared it. Cleared the second upper section, then dropped down and talked to the Toad. Then I went over to the hole to take the underground route to the middle section to get the key. That's when I saw the sleeping Goombas. I cleared the rest of the level and just before leaving, I checked again, and they were still coming out sleeping.
HappyGoomba

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:58 am

I found a graphical glitch when Peach runs naked (Embarrassed. And her opposite arm clips her breasts.) Her arm is off a bit.

EDIT: Also, the SAVE feature doesn't seem to work anymore (Both in the Pause Menu and the Overworld Map). Is it due to the new key code?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:51 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I found a graphical glitch when Peach runs naked (Embarrassed. And her opposite arm clips her breasts.) Her arm is off a bit.

Please make a print screen of it. I dont see the problem.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:EDIT: Also, the SAVE feature doesn't seem to work anymore (Both in the Pause Menu and the Overworld Map). Is it due to the new key code?

No, its a compiling bug. Yes, the game is so huge its throwing those errors, but those are still rare to occur. I have just to pay attention and compile it again checking those basic glitches.
I'll upload the game again later, time to work.
EDIT: DONE! Until hours later.

HappyGoomba Wrote:Yes, I was just standing there and all the Goombas (and 1 Koopa) came out asleep.

Funny. There isnt any koopa in this level.

HappyGoomba Wrote:I entered the level, cleared up to the first chasm, got the Raccoon suit, went to the secret area, then went to the clouds. I came out on the middle section, cleared it, used the pipe to the first upper section, cleared it. Cleared the second upper section, then dropped down and talked to the Toad. Then I went over to the hole to take the underground route to the middle section to get the key. That's when I saw the sleeping Goombas. I cleared the rest of the level and just before leaving, I checked again, and they were still coming out sleeping.

I have to check that slowly.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OGB699 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:58 pm

On level 4-4 the level can't be completed due to peach needing to take a piss but there's no toilet
OGB699
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm

OGB699 Wrote:On level 4-4 the level can't be completed due to peach needing to take a piss but there's no toilet

There is! Try to find it. TIP: Its in the nearby rooms of the main 'rainbow water'. TIP2: The toilet doesnt need to be made of ceramic.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I found a graphical glitch when Peach runs naked (Embarrassed. And her opposite arm clips her breasts.) Her arm is off a bit.

Please make a print screen of it. I dont see the problem.

Got it. It'll make sure to do that later.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Tryxx » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Ahoy, Adler!
I enjoy the hell out of your game, can't get enough! (yes I'm a perv, I get it!)
I think its amazing (as sick as it my sound) but, I feel like it needs more variety.
I've got a few costume ideas for the game if you don't mind~
They're just a few things I've thought of and I was thinking maybe you would be interested in implementing them into your game.
Slutty schoolgirl/secretary/teacher (Or all 3 work!)
Micro bikini
Tape (Like in Sexy beach 3. There's a costume which consists of 3 piece's of tape covering her nipples an vagina)
Sexy mummy (Like the hidden costume Mileena had in Mortal Kombat)
Some of the MK girl costumes (Speaking of Moral combat)
The Samus Catsuit
Sexy succubus (Because who doesn't find succubi hot? ;)
~~ I might make a few more edits to this post, I had a hell of a lot more ideas earlier but I cant remember them all ~~

I hope you like my idea's~
Tryxx
Newly Registered

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:24 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:Yes, I was just standing there and all the Goombas (and 1 Koopa) came out asleep.

Funny. There isnt any koopa in this level.

The time ran out and a Koopa showed up to punish her. Are you reusing enemies there?
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:04 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:The time ran out and a Koopa showed up to punish her. Are you reusing enemies there?

Oh I see. Well, when the time runs out, a random enemy will appear, depending of the world. For example, Pokeys will only appear in the desert World.
No, I am not reusing any enemy. I'll upload a newer version with a little fix (so I'll ask you to test again) and a new SWAN scene! (she is in the tower of Peach's castle and in level 4-3 - inside SMRPG house).

Tryxx Wrote:Ahoy, Adler! I enjoy the hell out of your game, can't get enough! (yes I'm a perv, I get it!)

Being perv is 905013% better than being at war ;) This world needs more love.

Tryxx Wrote:I think its amazing (as sick as it my sound) but, I feel like it needs more variety.

Well, the process is going on.

Tryxx Wrote:I've got a few costume ideas for the game if you don't mind~ They're just a few things I've thought of and I was thinking maybe you would be interested in implementing them into your game.
-Slutty schoolgirl/secretary/teacher (Or all 3 work!)
-Micro bikini
-Tape (Like in Sexy beach 3. There's a costume which consists of 3 piece's of tape covering her nipples an vagina)
-Sexy mummy (Like the hidden costume Mileena had in Mortal Kombat)
-Some of the MK girl costumes (Speaking of Mortal combat)
-The Samus Catsuit
-Sexy succubus (Because who doesn't find succubi hot? ;)

Well, I am not 'washing with cold bucket water' here, but costumes must be related to Mario Universe. Since early 2013, I was thinking of adding many outfits that we now have in the game (like Koopa Slave). In August, I've talked about adding CatSuit and Alice
There are two official outfits I'll make. The CatSuit (Miyu is helping me with that) and the Tennis outfit (its actually her pink dress, but with a short skirt and tennis). I wont make other varieties of Catsuits for now. Only the pink one Peach dresses on.
If there are custom outfits I'll make sooner or later (those are EXCEPTIONS), is the Alice outfit and hmmmm....perhaps we can have the tapes as well (as band-aids). Thats because tapes are generally 'a pain to remove' (I prefer a tissue that can fall at any time) ;) Those can be found in the floor and when Peach 'uses it', she may say: 'oooh at least that...' We might 'use' the tape or ignore it (like some powerups in the levels as the apron). The tape could be a new protection to her nakedness, and they can be underneath all of her clothing, if any, except frog and sling bikini, because those are supposed to be used without band-aids. If any enemy fucks her ass, if any band-aid there, it will be removed. Same for her pussy and nipples. But 'nipple band-aid' code might be made 'far later' because I'll have to map all 'boob related' scenes.

Tryxx Wrote:I might make a few more edits to this post, I had a hell of a lot more ideas earlier but I cant remember them all

Be free to show them to me ;) I liked your ideas, thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:The time ran out and a Koopa showed up to punish her. Are you reusing enemies there?

Oh I see. Well, when the time runs out, a random enemy will appear, depending of the world. For example, Pokeys will only appear in the desert World.
No, I am not reusing any enemy. I'll upload a newer version with a little fix (so I'll ask you to test again) and a new SWAN scene! (she is in the tower of Peach's castle and in level 4-3 - inside SMRPG house).

I just thought it was an odd coincidence that a Koopa had shown up earlier in this world, then a sleeping Koopa showed up at the hole. You can see it on the picture I uploaded yesterday - it's that little yellow crescent at the bottom of the pile of Goombas.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:29 am

As I cant just 'listen', and I've found time, I've worked tonight.
So the game was updated with a new SWAN scene! The Swan can be found in the places I said above and in the changelog (page 1!)
(I've changed the enemy code a bit. Lets check if goombas still appear sleeping).

HappyGoomba Wrote:I just thought it was an odd coincidence that a Koopa had shown up earlier in this world, then a sleeping Koopa showed up at the hole. You can see it on the picture I uploaded yesterday - it's that little yellow crescent at the bottom of the pile of Goombas.

I've seen the yellow part of his mouth. There is a kind of 'garbage' collection that detects a maximum amount of enemies appeared, then it will destroy the former enemy from the memory and spawn a new one. This is made 'dozens of months ago' to avoid the 'thousands of enemy laggy bug!'. If the sleeping ones still appear, I think I will need to debug the gargabe collection code.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects