Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 4/14)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:47 am

That graphical bug's still there Ivan. I now have a picture to prove it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PUT Graphical Bug.jpg
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:27 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That graphical bug's still there Ivan. I now have a picture to prove it.

AAAAAAhhhhh, THAT!
I wasnt finding this bug because it depends on her boob size!
Fixing it!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That graphical bug's still there Ivan. I now have a picture to prove it.

AAAAAAhhhhh, THAT!
I wasnt finding this bug because it depends on her boob size!
Fixing it!

Oh. I should mentioned her breast size in the first place then. Sorry...

Also, I found this spawn bug in 1-5 where the Goombas spawn on to of the pipes. It only affects the right side of the pipe though.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PUT Goomba Pipe Spawn Bug.jpg
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 5/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Game updated with a new Monty Mole scene and a rubber duck (kid toilet)! More in the changelog!
Lets remember I prioritize levels, scenes and features than bugs. Otherwise, I WILL BE DAYS and even WEEKs trying to find and fix them, because sometimes people dont help me to reproduce them on time.
And lets remember I appreciate discussions and ideas too. I come here almost everyday and I like to chat. Its a way to stimulate me. :/

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Oh. I should mentioned her breast size in the first place then. Sorry...

FIXED.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, I found this spawn bug in 1-5 where the Goombas spawn on to of the pipes. It only affects the right side of the pipe though.

FIXED.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samzapp » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:17 am

PLEASE add Wii Fit Trainer to this game (preferably playable, though an NPC would work too).
Samzapp
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:59 am

I do love the addition of that swan, Ivan. What planned scenes do you have for that swan in the future? And may I suggest a name for the swan? I think she should be named "Leslie". Try to figure out the joke in that. I think it's very clever!

And how are you on the World 7 levels Ivan? Do need some more level layouts and did you get a chance to view the last set I sent you?

Samzapp Wrote:PLEASE add Wii Fit Trainer to this game (preferably playable, though an NPC would work too).

I'm pretty sure Ivan won't do that since the Wii Fit Trainer comes from a more modern setting.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:28 am

Hey, I remember that time! Oh the past... The memories!
(Mario Bros 3 in Mc Donalds) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... d-kwEZW-9M

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I do love the addition of that swan, Ivan. What planned scenes do you have for that swan in the future? And may I suggest a name for the swan? I think she should be named "Leslie". Try to figure out the joke in that. I think it's very clever!

Happy you liked ;) Well, the possible 'scenes' could be actually new number options, do you have any idea? Maybe one where Peach puts her both hands in her holes like sitting on them to 'feel' her holes more?
Ok I'll make Peach remember she's Leslie (Lesbian + Less Lies? Lol)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And how are you on the World 7 levels Ivan? Do need some more level layouts and did you get a chance to view the last set I sent you?

Well, if you can make 7-3 reusing some Mario 3 ideas, I appreciate it. I still need some time to check 7-1 and 7-2 without stress (I say 'without' because I was in a rush in that last month).
So, I ended up preferring to make that big changelog list since 15th of October, adding up to 8 scenes (scenes were faster as ever to make than levels). But again, I'll soon return to level making.

Samzapp Wrote:PLEASE add Wii Fit Trainer to this game (preferably playable, though an NPC would work too).

Sorry, no. I won't do that since the Wii Fit Trainer comes from a more modern setting. :/
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:39 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I do love the addition of that swan, Ivan. What planned scenes do you have for that swan in the future? And may I suggest a name for the swan? I think she should be named "Leslie". Try to figure out the joke in that. I think it's very clever!

Happy you liked ;) Well, the possible 'scenes' could be actually new number options, do you have any idea? Maybe one where Peach puts her both hands in her holes like sitting on them to 'feel' her holes more?
Ok I'll make Peach remember she's Leslie (Less Lies? Lol)

That's not why suggested the name "Leslie". The name comes from Leslie Swan (The FIRST voice of Princess Peach.)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And how are you on the World 7 levels Ivan? Do need some more level layouts and did you get a chance to view the last set I sent you?

Well, if you can make 7-3 reusing some Mario 3 ideas, I appreciate it. I still need some time to check 7-1 and 7-2 without stress (I say 'without' because I was in a rush that last month).
So, I ended up preferring to make that big changelog list since 15th of October, adding up to 8 scenes (scenes were faster as ever to make than levels). But again, I'll soon return to level making.

OK. Got It! I'll remember to play through Mario 3 to get the ideas for the levels.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:41 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That's not why suggested the name "Leslie". The name comes from Leslie Swan (The FIRST voice of Princess Peach.)

Ohhh!! You're right! So be it!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. Got It! I'll remember to play through Mario 3 to get the ideas for the levels.

Thank you ;) Have a nice day there!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hey, I remember that time! Oh the past... The memories!
(Mario Bros 3 in Mc Donalds) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... d-kwEZW-9M

Oh yeah, nostalgia galore! I have to wonder who made that animated bit for that commercial. Would've been better at least if they had used that for the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. But then I would've preferred the anime version which actually used the canon artist for all the Mario Bros franchise.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:12 am

Updated the game with Monty Mole scene 4!
It's a 'novel scene', that is, its different from the others (her pose too).

NEWS FROM TheDirtyMonkey
Well, the artist appears to gave up the project at once. He emailed me saying this: 'I've just been focused on other things, Been very busy lately, balancing my personal life, professional life, and hentai life lol. Challenging. You know how it is.'.

Even the Peach faces improvement he promised wont be done. So I'll take the job of improving Peach faces by myself, sooner or later. Or an artist can help me achieve that.

Biles Wrote:Oh yeah, nostalgia galore! I have to wonder who made that animated bit for that commercial. Would've been better at least if they had used that for the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. But then I would've preferred the anime version which actually used the canon artist for all the Mario Bros franchise.

I prefer the anime for sure!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 6/14)

Postby S00f » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:50 am

In world 1 level 3 after i get the key, the toad doesn't take it and says that I haven't found it yet and to keep looking. I tried it with nymph on and off
S00f
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
NEWS FROM The Dirty Monkey
Well, the artist appears to gave up the project at once. He emailed me saying this: 'I've just been focused on other things, Been very busy lately, balancing my personal life, professional life, and hentai life lol. Challenging. You know how it is.'.

Even the Peach faces improvement he promised wont be done. So I'll take the job of improving Peach faces by myself, sooner or later. Or an artist can help me achieve that.

We could find another artist to help out. The question is WHO.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 7/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 am

EDIT: Just to inform I updated the game again with Monty Mole scene 3.

S00f Wrote:In world 1 level 3 after i get the key, the toad doesn't take it and says that I haven't found it yet and to keep looking. I tried it with nymph on and off

Ok, when Peach is a nymph (like when we force her that way in the options - Act like a nymph), the bug is happening.
Probably FIXED now!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:We could find another artist to help out. The question is WHO.

As I've said before, I'll end up making the art too.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Hey i saw the "back goal" scene, and it gave me an idea.. what if instead of going into the ass (with anal off) she rubs the dick with her pussy until cumming, i mean the first loop shows something like that just need to add a cum scene...
also monty mole scenes are great i see peach getting his favorite enemies lol
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby naruto95 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:16 pm

In world map 1-3 I find the key to give it to the Toad but it keeps saying"Nothing yet, princes? didn't you find him? try searching more!
naruto95

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Tonight I may rest. Since last month, we've got more than 9 sex scenes (I say 'more' because I added the Bowser second scene and more 'royal table' subscenes, but I am not counting them!)
We're quite going forward well, faster than I planned, because I preferred to make only a new level those weeks (6-6). But, as its easier (and hornier (and gives more gameplay)) to make a dozen of scenes, so be it!

Oh, just a thing. We never seen Peach like this (I remember some cute pics that reuses some Super Princess Peach expressions).
So our Peach becomes...somewhat cute like below ;) This should happen in handjob and suck scenes, as well as embarassing expressions.

current peach o mouth ooh.jpg
current peach o mouth ooh.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 1871 times

Residentlover2 Wrote:Hey i saw the "back goal" scene, and it gave me an idea.. what if instead of going into the ass (with anal off) she rubs the dick with her pussy until cumming, i mean the first loop shows something like that just need to add a cum scene...

Possible! So Peach can have her pleasure in that scene, but without anal penetration!
EDIT: DONE! Uploaded!
I plan making more 'ass' scenes like that available, but with no penetration if anal is off.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Also monty mole scenes are great i see peach getting his favorite enemies lol

Hehe, well, she is loving him : ) And his tail is making her shiver with embarassment and desire! Thats because when he's horny, his tail keeps slapping everything nearby. Its his 'sign of hornyness'. It ends up slapping...her butt! I have more ideas regarding his tail :twisted: And I am happy because the latest Monty Mole scene shows her new 'frontside' mode (squatting) with improved bodyparts. Its cute to see her trying to avoid the penetration.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Raio10 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:50 am

I don't mean to be rude here but is there any way to get given a save for this amazing game if there is could someone hook me up as i don't have the time to play it consistently as i would like to explore the scenes more as i only get as far as the end of the first few levels then my computer scans and deletes the save i have sorted that out and just thought i would ask.
Raio10

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:10 am

Raio10 Wrote:I don't mean to be rude here but is there any way to get given a save for this amazing game if there is could someone hook me up as i don't have the time to play it consistently as i would like to explore the scenes more as i only get as far as the end of the first few levels then my computer scans and deletes the save i have sorted that out and just thought i would ask.

Just find your MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL (after saving) and copy it to a safe location. You can overwrite a newer created SOL file with that one later. Lets say you lose the saves and you only find your current backed up SOL file. Just play the game, SAVE IT in a random area, exit the game, search for the SOL file (it will find two or more), then check the newer one. Now, overwrite it with the backup. Now, play the game again!
More here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=303499&hilit=mimput2save#p303170
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:19 am

amazing job, pussy rubbing could be the alternative to evade anal in some cases ;) thanks
another thing well the monty mole scene 2 could be perfectly a vaginal one just need to change the text as well ;P
remember the "spoon" sex scene idea i gave you for the little penguin?, i was thinking if you can make it vaginal if anal is off too please >.< just like before just need to change the text
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects