Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 20/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 am

Improved rocking chair.

Improved rocking chair.jpg
Improved rocking chair.jpg (36.37 KiB) Viewed 1976 times

And a new friend: PUNY ELDER

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

puny elder.swf [ 25.19 KiB | Viewed 1967 times ]

Pram Wrote:Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if the anal gape is working correctly, I did the scene with the dog in the castle several times, and did a do over with goombas several times as well and it wouldn't trigger for me.

Please check in the options if Asshole can be swollen is ON, and check if Peach fucked in the ass 10 or more times.
I detected the last Chomp scene (which fucks and keeps 'plucked' in her asshole) isnt making a gape, as well as Poochy. FIXING IT NOW.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:24 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Improved rocking chair.

Could use more slime bunnies :P

And speaking of: SPECIAL VASE!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Crude-Pot.png

Well, one crude one, but it's a start.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am

VintageBass Wrote:Could use more slime bunnies :P........And speaking of: SPECIAL VASE! Well, one crude one, but it's a start.

No, its not crude, its okay, I appreciate it ;)
But did you use a vector format? Or is this the end result and I can copy it and vectorize it already? Remember you should learn how to use the pen tool in illustrator, then save it as an AI file. Playing with bezier curves will make your pictures be even cutier and with a lower file size.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Could use more slime bunnies :P........And speaking of: SPECIAL VASE! Well, one crude one, but it's a start.

No, its not crude, its okay, I appreciate it ;)
But did you use a vector format? Or is this the end result and I can copy it and vectorize it already? Remember you should learn how to use the pen tool in illustrator, then save it as an AI file. Playing with bezier curves will make your pictures be even cutier and with a lower file size.

I did use the pen tool, and this is a vector drawing. I just saved it as a .png for easier uploading, and I... didn't save the .ai file for this. I don't know about making it cuter, but I just need something for Nicky to sit in...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Darthan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:27 am

VintageBass Wrote:And speaking of: SPECIAL VASE!

Nice, looks pretty much like Nicky's pot. I also like your choice of colors.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:28 am

I updated the game with more features (listed in the changelog)
VintageBass Wrote:I did use the pen tool, and this is a vector drawing. I just saved it as a .png for easier uploading, and I... didn't save the .ai file for this. I don't know about making it cuter, but I just need something for Nicky to sit in...

Please always save it as .AI, .SWF or SVG (or even FXG) , then you can send to me and I can import it easier. Saving as PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc, you lose all vector information, and it will make me remake it from scratch using vectors again.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 21/14)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:10 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Please always save it as .AI, .SWF or SVG (or even FXG) , then you can send to me and I can import it easier. Saving as PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc, you lose all vector information, and it will make me remake it from scratch using vectors again.

Well when you do them, they don't tend to turn out exactly how I draw them, so really it doesn't matter all that much. Plus this really wasn't much of a project like the Bumpty or dildos, just something to get done.

Darthan Wrote:Nice, looks pretty much like Nicky's pot. I also like your choice of colors.

And I pretty much went off of what was made and did my best to replicate it. As for colors, I just pick it and it works, so thanks :)
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:36 am

VintageBass Wrote:Well when you do them, they don't tend to turn out exactly how I draw them, so really it doesn't matter all that much. Plus this really wasn't much of a project like the Bumpty or dildos, just something to get done.

I can retain it as is, while a vector, because its not a complex image, dont worry ;) Just pay attention to save new art in .AI format at least. And remember I'll add shadows.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- NEW friend: Puny elder. Peach (or other playable character) can talk to him.

I'm pretty sure the Puny elder is a old lady not an old dude.

And this game is updated on Smash 4 Wii U's release. Just thought I threw that out there.
MPLDAM9919

Postby halohaloan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:34 am

Can anybody tell me the cheat to open the gallery? I've been playing quite sometimes but unfortunately my save files are gone.
halohaloan
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:08 pm

halohaloan Wrote:Can anybody tell me the cheat to open the gallery? I've been playing quite sometimes but unfortunately my save files are gone.

Please remember to download the game locally (SWF) and DONT change its name or its folder name over time. Also, try not to use 'cleaners', like CCLEANER, and make a backup of your savefile (MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL) after playing the game and saving it at least once. That way, your save will be always there. Information on how to use the cheating in Page 1 of this thread (just open all spoilers, and search for 'cheat' - CTRL+F). I wont be saying keys here because 1) Many already did that in the former pages, 2) You can find everything in page 1 anyway ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I'm pretty sure the Puny elder is a old lady not an old dude.

Oh, sorry, you're right. I'll correct the changelog typo later.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And this game is updated on Smash 4 Wii U's release. Just thought I threw that out there.

Interesting! Well, I am not that fan of Smash Bros because of my preference to 'unicque games', like Mario game being a Mario game, Sonic game being a Sonic game... Every character in his/her own world ;) This wont diminish Smash Bros potential, anyway, its just my personal preferences.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And this game is updated on Smash 4 Wii U's release. Just thought I threw that out there.

Interesting! Well, I am not that fan of Smash Bros because of my preference to 'unicque games', like Mario game being a Mario game, Sonic game being a Sonic game... Every character in his/her own world ;) This wont diminish Smash Bros potential, anyway, its just my personal preferences.

And speaking from someone who likes crossover, this is the only time when we can really celebrate Nintendo's history... by simply knocking people out of the screen to earn points and breaking everything in the process... But still, there is a history to have, showcasing all of what Nintendo has to offer in the years, including some obscure games and games that are Japanese or Europe exclusive. It's thanks to that we have some rises in fan bases with Earthbound/Mother (Ness and Lucas) and Fire Emblem, and also we finally got Mario and Sonic in a game that isn't a sports game, showcasing their talents and furthering the line to show who can win in a fight (hint: It's either how you set the computer or who's playing the character)

Still waiting on an actual crossover ala Super Mario Bros Z, because that'll be glorious on so many levels, and will definitely get me excited to play a Sonic game actually... although given the 'success' of Sonic Boom, those chances are slimming. However there is the older Sonic to look at, and hopefully Sonic Team know what they are doing IF they go through with this idea. And that's a big "IF."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby tripflip » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
halohaloan Wrote:Can anybody tell me the cheat to open the gallery? I've been playing quite sometimes but unfortunately my save files are gone.

Please remember to download the game locally (SWF) and DONT change its name or its folder name over time. Also, try not to use 'cleaners', like CCLEANER, and make a backup of your savefile (MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL) after playing the game and saving it at least once. That way, your save will be always there. Information on how to use the cheating in Page 1 of this thread (just open all spoilers, and search for 'cheat' - CTRL+F). I wont be saying keys here because 1) Many already did that in the former pages, 2) You can find everything in page 1 anyway ;)

Also remember that if you use Chrome, Chrome assigns random names to the save file and the folder that it sits in. It's in an obscure spot, but people have laid out the file structure in many of these pages. To say again, if you use Chrome, the save file will not be MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL. It will be a random name made by Chrome, though it will be a .sol file.

Like Ivan said, the best way to avoid losing saves is to right click the link to the game, select Save Link As, name the file whatever you want (like PUT), and click okay. Then, when you update later, repeat the previous instructions, and when it comes to naming the file, just click the previous file (like PUT) to make sure you're using the same name as before, and overwrite it.

As long as you don't name the file a different name, Chrome won't assign a new save folder/file to it. Also, that means that if you do name your updated game a different name, your old saves are still around. Your updated game is just not looking for that file, as it has been assigned a new file path by Chrome.

Edit: Here's the file path for Chrome flash save files if you use Windows. Though you don't really need to know this if you just save the game locally and make sure to overwrite the game with new updates when you update. c:/users/(session name)/ AppData(hidden file)/Local/google/Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects

Once in #SharedObjects folder, you can dig around to figure out which .sol file is the one you want. One way to do this is to open up PUT, save your game, and then sort your folders and files by Last Modified, and then dig around, looking for the file that just got modified most recently.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:38 pm

VintageBass Wrote:And speaking from someone who likes crossover, this is the only time when we can really celebrate Nintendo's history... by simply knocking people out of the screen to earn points and breaking everything in the process... But still, there is a history to have, showcasing all of what Nintendo has to offer in the years, including some obscure games and games that are Japanese or Europe exclusive...

You're right. But really, IMO, I dont like those grupal games, where they try to make different characters meet. They're all (or almost all) protagonists, so why making one win over the other in battles (instead of just who gets the most coins, who gets the most points...? I know that's a large discussion, and there are tastes for every person, so I end it here. I am only explaining why I dont like them.

tripflip Wrote:Also remember that if you use Chrome, Chrome assigns random names to the save file and the folder that it sits in. It's in an obscure spot, but people have laid out the file structure in many of these pages. To say again, if you use Chrome, the save file will not be MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL. It will be a random name made by Chrome, though it will be a .sol file.

You're right. I added this info in page 1 (EDIT: with the addendum that the 'random' problem is with LOK site itself, not chrome).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're right. But really, IMO, I dont like those grupal games, where they try to make different characters meet. They're all (or almost all) protagonists, so why making one win over the other in battles (instead of just who gets the most coins, who gets the most points...? I know that's a large discussion, and there are tastes for every person, so I end it here. I am only explaining why I dont like them.

Although I do tend to favor more of a narrative flow, I can't help but enjoy Smash for what it is. I mean my favorite game this year is Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and despite the title, it's a crossover that works, plays to both fandoms and has a reason for them to work together and solve the mystery. Sure there is a moment where the title lives up to the name (same goes for any game that are made by Capcom), but it's more about them working together to solve something instead of what was previously pitched. Plus there is a reason for them working together and meeting in the first place.

*shrugs* It's just my thing to enjoy, that's all.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Darthan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:58 am

tripflip Wrote:Also remember that if you use Chrome, Chrome assigns random names to the save file and the folder that it sits in. It's in an obscure spot, but people have laid out the file structure in many of these pages. To say again, if you use Chrome, the save file will not be MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL. It will be a random name made by Chrome, though it will be a .sol file.

That is true of this site but not chrome in general. I don't know what causes it but that only seems to occur with this site other sites save and name the saves for flash games correctly. I know this for a fact because before Ivan's site went down I could play PUT and save perfectly fine and the file would save as MIMPUT2SAVE.sol.
Darthan

Postby Myuu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:54 am

Giving Peach a makover (plus forging models for Rosalina and maybe Daisy off the grid)

She refuses to sit still :L

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Comparison 1.png

Toss some thoughts at me before she goes into mass production :O
Myuu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:04 am

Myuu Wrote:Giving Peach a makover (plus forging models for Rosalina and maybe Daisy off the grid)

The eyes are great so far! Great improvement!! Of course its incomplete.
This gave me energy to do that tonight ;) He doesnt 'go out' in identical times. He goes out and turns left/right when he wants to ;)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

slime & nicky (bunny) & vase.swf [ 107.46 KiB | Viewed 1715 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This gave me energy to do that tonight ;) He doesnt 'go out' in identical times. He goes out and turns left/right when he wants to ;)

Well, I'm done. Game over, I won. Can't beat that. Nope!

:lol: Awesome! :D Love it! <3

Now question: is it possible for him to stay up longer when Peach is around and close to the vase and when she's far away he goes back down?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Myuu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:19 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The eyes are great so far! Great improvement!! Of course its incomplete.

Almost done with the modifications. Just wanted some opinions~
Myuu

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects