Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 21/14)

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:20 am

Myuu Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The eyes are great so far! Great improvement!! Of course its incomplete.

Almost done with the modifications. Just wanted some opinions~

I do like the shine on her lips and the eyes do look pretty.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:36 am

VintageBass Wrote::lol: Awesome! :D Love it! <3

Happy you like him ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Now question: is it possible for him to stay up longer when Peach is around and close to the vase and when she's far away he goes back down?

Of course we can! So he can be 'always down' if Peach is far away, and he could be going up and staying a bit more, but returning for the base just a bit. Or do you prefer him always 'up'?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:44 am

Dat cheek tho

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Comparison 1.png

All three side-by-side

Comparison 1.png
Last edited by Myuu on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Myuu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:46 am

Myuu Wrote:Dat cheek tho

Hmmmm...... I think that:
1 - smaller yes
2 - more cheeks

Will make her feel better ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:56 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:1 - smaller yes
2 - more cheeks

Smaller cheek?

Comparison 1.png

More cheeks? Her left cheek is behind hair, though.

Unless you mean...
Myuu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:12 am

Myuu Wrote:Smaller cheek?

More (wider) cheeks, along with some modifications like 'lesser forehead height', 'lesser bottom face part height', smaller lips and eyes', in order to make her younger ;)
(PS: I am trying)

peach faces2.png
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:31 am

Hey Ivan! How have you been? I see you've added quite a few new things in here since last we spoke. I'm loving this game more and more every time I log onto it.

I thought up another thing that you might like, you know the area on level 6-1, the first house you enter where there are a bunch of toads standing around. What if you could walk up to them, and open a menu by pressing UP, and select one of three different gangbangs: pussy gangbang, anal gangbang, or blowbang (blowjob gangbang). I don't know, that was something that just popped in my mind while playing. Let me know what you think! :D
Jdmbt373

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Now question: is it possible for him to stay up longer when Peach is around and close to the vase and when she's far away he goes back down?

Of course we can! So he can be 'always down' if Peach is far away, and he could be going up and staying a bit more, but returning for the base just a bit. Or do you prefer him always 'up'?

As it is for the game, he's going to be doing the whole proximity thing where he stays down when there's no princess and when one is close, he pops out and charms her with his cuteness. For always up, uh can I get that as a separate .swf file, as just Nicky sitting in the vase all by himself? Just to show off without a naked Peach to scare off some individuals?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:02 am

VintageBass Wrote:As it is for the game, he's going to be doing the whole proximity thing where he stays down when there's no princess and when one is close, he pops out and charms her with his cuteness.

Ok!

VintageBass Wrote:For always up, uh can I get that as a separate .swf file, as just Nicky sitting in the vase all by himself? Just to show off without a naked Peach to scare off some individuals?

Like this one?

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

slime & nicky (bunny) & vase2.swf [ 105.41 KiB | Viewed 1924 times ]

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hey Ivan! How have you been?

I am fine.....just tired....not only because of the game...but the job...

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I see you've added quite a few new things in here since last we spoke. I'm loving this game more and more every time I log onto it.

Happy you liked ;)

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I thought up another thing that you might like, you know the area on level 6-1, the first house you enter where there are a bunch of toads standing around. What if you could walk up to them, and open a menu by pressing UP, and select one of three different gangbangs: pussy gangbang, anal gangbang, or blowbang (blowjob gangbang). I don't know, that was something that just popped in my mind while playing. Let me know what you think! :D

Nice idea! I'll put in my TODO list just in case. But I just cant promise if I will be doing that soon.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:For always up, uh can I get that as a separate .swf file, as just Nicky sitting in the vase all by himself? Just to show off without a naked Peach to scare off some individuals?

Like this one?

Yup, that's the one! Thank you!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby tyler_eli » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:10 am

Weekend's here :P

For those poor flying balls in the pyramids that never got a scene:

A spankin' new position for Peach:

More doggy business (couldn't find the bunny from the castle sewers, so a koopa volunteered):

Mario, smooth as Ryan Gosling:

Finally the piece de resistance, the "Mario Special":

SUPPAH SMASH BRO!!! (j/k about that last frame)

Sorry if the limbs are a bit disjointed
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Myuu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:21 am

Ooph!

Four models, plus their previous versions.

Older are on the left. New ones to the right~

Comparison 1.png
Myuu

Postby BlueVixen » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:25 am

I'm absolutely shocked by just how much this game has changed in over a somewhat short period of time. Stopped playing for a while, came back and just about everything is different. Good job Ivan, you hard working man. And also to those that have helped.
BlueVixen

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Added X-naut scene 4!

Myuu Wrote:Ooph! Four models, plus their previous versions. Older are on the left. New ones to the right~

A Good start ! I like the last picture in the right! But her eyes in the others when seen that way (comparative) are......somewhat strange......its like she is an alien :/ Maybe they are too slanted, and they appear not simmetric (one a bit slanted than the other)

BlueVixen Wrote:I'm absolutely shocked by just how much this game has changed in over a somewhat short period of time. Stopped playing for a while, came back and just about everything is different. Good job Ivan, you hard working man. And also to those that have helped.

Thank you ;)

tyler_eli Wrote:Weekend's here :P

Great! Here too ;) A new xnaut scene will be uploaded in a few hours.

tyler_eli Wrote:For those poor flying balls in the pyramids that never got a scene

I like it, thank you! I see you put much love into it ;) I will use it all!

tyler_eli Wrote:A spankin' new position for Peach

Well, we already have this pose in some scenes. I only see her restrained arms/hands as new. So the enemy will spank her, right? This might be a great scene for shyguys and mousers.

tyler_eli Wrote:More doggy business (couldn't find the bunny from the castle sewers, so a koopa volunteered)

Ok, nice!

tyler_eli Wrote:Mario, smooth as Ryan Gosling

Hmmm we already have this pose (or almost) in Mario scene 2.

mario fuck1.png
mario fuck1.png (23.99 KiB) Viewed 1789 times

tyler_eli Wrote:Finally the piece de resistance, the "Mario Special"

I see it scene happening better as Mario RUNS towards Marrymore or his Mario's Pad (his home), while already teasing and fucking her a little during the walk ;)
I might make a jumping scene. But I might do it a bit different, in order to differentiate from the idea said above.

tyler_eli Wrote:SMASH BRO!!! (j/k about that last frame)

Hahahah, nice nice nice! This can happen in certain gangbang scenes! Her face like this is FTW!

tyler_eli Wrote:Sorry if the limbs are a bit disjointed

Dont worry about that. Even commercial games have some glitches here and there. Provided you dont notice them as a whole (I havent noticed) , the brain will connect them without our perception ;) The main goal is the complete view and our imagination!
Oh! Have you used the 'loop' button in the left? You can save each pose (by pressing each save button), then play it in order to see a given snapshot, or just press LOOP (the green button) to loop them all!
In order to send me your savefile, just find and upload the 'MiMRAGDOLL.SOL' file, so I can see this save here!
Thank you!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Glad you like'em!

Well, you could fuse the second scene and the fourth one together to create an epic position; Peach would be down with her hands tied behind her back (probably by a Shyguy's belt), and getting pounded from behind, with one Shyguy hand pulling her hair, and the other hand spanking her cute ass. It's a personal favorite of mine, but I'll be busy these next few days so I might get around to drawing it later.

Do whatever you want with the "Mario Special", I don't mind. I just wanted to give him a trademark move for fun

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:In order to send me your savefile, just find and upload the 'MiMRAGDOLL.SOL' file, so I can see this save here!
Thank you!

Umm, about that... :mrgreen:ImageI don't actually have any of the save files anymore.

Since it was my first time using flash to assemble scenes, I would start by putting two or three body parts together (ex: head, jaw and torso) then save, and reconnect them at different positions, size scales and angles or different parts (ex: head side view instead of head front view) and save to a different slot, then do it over again, and again (sometimes up to six times). Then I load each group of them to compare and I choose only one or two to improve, so I add a few more parts (ex: bewbs, thighs, arms), and save again and the cycle goes on... it keeps going until I get all the parts and the final frame looks like I want it to.

That's what I do to make one frame, while some scenes contain MANY frames! :mrgreen:
At least now when I make a frame, I can copy the .sol file as a backup and move it somewhere else before overwriting it, then send all the .sol files to you; that would work, right?

Also, since I don't have undo or redo buttons (ctrl+z & ctrl+y), I can only compare positions by saving them to multiple slots. That's a reason why I can't use the loop button either, I need many save slots to make each frame, I can only store two or three finished frames at the same time.

Btw, remember to check your email for those files I sent ya last week
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

tyler_eli Wrote:Glad you like'em! Well, you could fuse the second scene and the fourth one together to create an epic position; Peach would be down with her hands tied behind her back (probably by a Shyguy's belt), and getting pounded from behind, with one Shyguy hand pulling her hair, and the other hand spanking her cute ass. It's a personal favorite of mine, but I'll be busy these next few days so I might get around to drawing it later.

You mean the second and fourth SHYGUY scene already in the game? What do you mean by 'fuse them'? You say making a new scene where one subscene will happen like scene 2, and the other subscene will happen like scene 4?
Remember we try to make each scene unicque. But I can surely ADD a new subscene to the already scene 4 (spanking), and add a rule to it to make it happen (if Peach is a nymph, spank her)!

tyler_eli Wrote:Do whatever you want with the "Mario Special", I don't mind. I just wanted to give him a trademark move for fun

But I like it ;)

tyler_eli Wrote:Umm, about that... :mrgreen:ImageI don't actually have any of the save files anymore.

When you use the Ragdoll (once you download it to your machine), a save file is created in your macromedia cache dir. You can send me them (if you want) once you have all those saved 'stop motions' (that rows or saves). I can load them and see the scene happenning! People do like this: they create each SUBSCENE as a new 'stop motion', so instead of clicking the green LOOP button, I can click on each LOAD button to see how the current subscene will behave. Of course you dont need to make a 'pure' stop motion, moving each bodypart a tad between each one. Each slot can be used as subscenes (showing the placement of each one).
Trust me, this HELPS ME A TON! Because I can then make those scenes happen quicker, without bodyparts glitching or in a wrong position. Also, it forces the user to be creative, using the bodyparts the game has, instead of 'ball and stick' drawings or certain ones that uses poses/looks I cant simulate in the game.

tyler_eli Wrote:Since it was my first time using flash to assemble scenes, I would start by putting two or three body parts together (ex: head, jaw and torso) then save, and reconnect them at different positions, size scales and angles or different parts (ex: head side view instead of head front view) and save to a different slot, then do it over again, and again (sometimes up to six times). Then I load each group of them to compare and I choose only one or two to improve, so I add a few more parts (ex: bewbs, thighs, arms), and save again and the cycle goes on... it keeps going until I get all the parts and the final frame looks like I want it to.

It works too ;)

tyler_eli Wrote:That's what I do to make one frame, while some scenes contain MANY frames! :mrgreen: At least now when I make a frame, I can copy the .sol file as a backup and move it somewhere else before overwriting it, then send all the .sol files to you; that would work, right?

Thats what its intended to ;)

tyler_eli Wrote:Also, since I don't have undo or redo buttons (ctrl+z & ctrl+y), I can only compare positions by saving them to multiple slots. That's a reason why I can't use the loop button either, I need many save slots to make each frame, I can only store two or three finished frames at the same time.

If UNDO/REDO were considered, I will only make it dor UNDO because of the complexity involved for REDO. The UNDO will be able to accept every action, like pressing a LOAD slot and 'losing' the former organized poses that you havent saved.

tyler_eli Wrote:Btw, remember to check your email for those files I sent ya last week

I will. But pay attention I might put more delay on those. Thats because this was a heavy week for me, and I've made up to 7 new scenes in the past 8 days, along with a massive bug chasing and fix.
I am enthusiastic to improve the text for sure, but I am somewhat busy. When I come back to your email (tomorrow, in the next weekend or in the next 15 days), I will:
1 - change the text in the game, compare, compile and send to LOK -> "New update!! Improved text for this, this this and that. Thank you Tyler_eli!"
2 - Go back to the game (during the night), choose a given creature (e.g. chomps), then take all of his dialogues, and send to you by email. You check, you improve the text when you want, send back to me, and I repeat item 1.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You mean the second and fourth SHYGUY scene already in the game? How you mean 'fuse them'? You say making a new scene where one subscene will happen like scene 2, and the other subscene will happen like scene 4?

Nope, I meant the the 2nd and 4th scenes that I had just posted, these two:

+

Summary: Hands restrained behind back(scene 2) + hair pulled(scene 4) + ass getting slapped = WIN!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thats what its intended to ;)

Alright then, you should expect that each .sol file i send will contain 2-3 finished frames/stop motions in save slots, and 7 messy incomplete ones

tyler_eli Wrote:If UNDO?REDO was implemented, I will only make it dor UNDO because of the complexity involved. The UNDO will be able to do every action, like pressing a LOAD slot and 'losing' the former organized poses that you havent saved.

An undo button will be helpful, if it can undo several commands, not only the last action (ex: I move a body part down, then rotate right. I press the undo button, the part rotates left, I press it again, the part moves up). If this is too complex to implement, DO NOT waste time in making it and keep your focus on the game. I've made scenes without 'undo' before, I'll survive ;)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I will. But pay attention I might put more delay on those. Thats because this was a heavy week for me, and I've made up to 7 new scenes in the past 8 days, along with a massive bug chasing and fix.
I am enthusiastic to improve the text for sure, but I am somewhat busy. When I come back to your email, I will:
1 - change the text i the game, compare, compile and send to LOK -> "New update!! Improved text for this, this this and that. Thank you tyler_elie!"
2 - Go back to the game (during the night), choose a given creature (e.g. chomps), then take all of his dialogues, and send to you by email. You check, you improve the text when you want, send back to me, and I repeat item 1.

I don't mind at all, I know you've got a lot on your plate to deal with. It's just that I have exam preparations in a month so I wanted to help while I still had time. When you have time let me know and I'll be enthusiastic to help out.
tyler_eli

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 22/14)

Postby xellos49698 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3glitches, The female monster that shoot eggs or fire balls at Peach drop the ball you need to go to the next level off screen.

The Level in world 4 Level 4 or 5 where you need to shrink down will freeze the whole game.
xellos49698
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:18 pm

tyler_eli Wrote:Nope, I meant the the 2nd and 4th scenes that I had just posted, these two:.....Summary: Hands restrained behind back(scene 2) + hair pulled(scene 4) + ass getting slapped = WIN!

Ok, got it! So a new shyguy scene with those poses. I'll take notes.

tyler_eli Wrote:Alright then, you should expect that each .sol file i send will contain 2-3 finished frames/stop motions in save slots, and 7 messy incomplete ones

Ok! I'll also do something. I will put a 'X' button in the right area of each slot to clean it (a confirmation window will ask). So this will avoid garbage/old saves.

tyler_eli Wrote:An undo button will be helpful, if it can undo several commands, not only the last action (ex: I move a body part down, then rotate right. I press the undo button, the part rotates left, I press it again, the part moves up).

No problem to do this.

tyler_eli Wrote:If this is too complex to implement, DO NOT waste time in making it and keep your focus on the game. I've made scenes without 'undo' before, I'll survive ;)

Thank you, happy you understand. But I'll still try to make it sooner or later.

tyler_eli Wrote:I don't mind at all, I know you've got a lot on your plate to deal with. It's just that I have exam preparations in a month so I wanted to help while I still had time. When you have time let me know and I'll be enthusiastic to help out.

Ok, thank you! I will hasten my free time because we can surely use our freer times ;)

xellos49698 Wrote:Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 glitches, The female monster that shoot eggs or fire balls at Peach drop the ball you need to go to the next level off screen.

Still that ugly bug?
Probably Fixed now! I've tested it twice, please check again!

xellos49698 Wrote:The Level in world 4 Level 4 or 5 where you need to shrink down will freeze the whole game.

Please explain. I havent got it. Shrink down? Peach doesnt shrink down. But there are two giant levels, 4-5 and 4-6.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:22 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:A Good start ! I like the last picture in the right! But her eyes in the others when seen that way (comparative) are......somewhat strange......its like she is an alien :/ Maybe they are too slanted, and they appear not simmetric (one a bit slanted than the other)

What, you mean the eyes? Or the iris'?

What you're getting at is, all the other eyes besides the last one requires readjustment?

Well, that, or I just redraw the last one instead so that it looks better in relation to the others...
Myuu

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects