Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 22/14)

Postby naruto95 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:51 pm

I think I found a bug? In 4-4 Peach gets invisible x.x and doesn't do nothing when she talks to him to go to the other side of the map.
Attachments
capture-20141123-094350.png
naruto95

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:20 pm

I updated the RagDoll!
- Now we can remove some stop motions/subscenes we saved in the list.
-'LOAD' button wont appear if there is nothing to LOAD.
-I added a background button! There are 6 backgrounds!
-I added dozens of creatures, like Zess T, Toad, Jabbi (the fly), Poochy (the dog), Jinx (the ninja), Yoshi, Thwomp (the rock)...And I added her throne.
-I added a dick for Peach (futa), for those who like it. If in the game, of course it will only appear if Futanari is ON.
Sorry, but if you are still working with the older version (with its save game), dont go to this version! Any older save game wont work anymore! You need to start from scratch!

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=217498#p217498
Myuu Wrote:What, you mean the eyes? Or the iris'?

The eyes as a whole. :o

Myuu Wrote:What you're getting at is, all the other eyes besides the last one requires readjustment?

Yes! The problem is that the 'slanted-alien-like eye' dont have this effect in the original (frontal face) because of the perspective. When we try to use the same eye and proportions to forward perspective, the 'alien' effect comes in. The eyes needs to a bit rounder, and they must be simmetric. Any change in its 'vanish point' will make the face appear damaged.

Myuu Wrote:Well, that, or I just redraw the last one instead so that it looks better in relation to the others...

Thats it! Redrawing the eye for the last one made it look much better ;) Now if you use my modified cheeks (in last page, here is the link), I think she will be like we need to ;)

naruto95 Wrote:I think I found a bug? In 4-4 Peach gets invisible x.x and doesn't do nothing when she talks to him to go to the other side of the map.

FIXED NOW!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby shadowdragon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Bug in world 3-6 when dragonlady plays with peach and then it ends the krystal ball rolls to the side of the screen and cannot retrieve it to open the birds mouth.
shadowdragon
Newly Registered

Postby BlueVixen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:33 pm

I've created a little scene with the fly things. (Forgot what they were called.) Also, the Ragdoll program seems a little bit glitched, could not work with raising and lowering levels. Anyway, hope this helps a little?

Untitledrt.jpeg
Untitledrt.jpeg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 3032 times

Untitledrtt.jpeg
Untitledrtt.jpeg (68.17 KiB) Viewed 3032 times

Untitledrttt.jpeg
Untitledrttt.jpeg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 3032 times
BlueVixen

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:05 pm

shadowdragon Wrote:Bug in world 3-6 when dragonlady plays with peach and then it ends the krystal ball rolls to the side of the screen and cannot retrieve it to open the birds mouth.

Probably fixed now! New tests here showed me NO BUGS SO FAR. Sorry about that. Bugs attack me from time to time (but they werent counting with my revenge!)

BlueVixen Wrote:I've created a little scene with the fly things. (Forgot what they were called.) Also, the Ragdoll program seems a little bit glitched, could not work with raising and lowering levels. Anyway, hope this helps a little?

They are called Jabbies (From Jabby species). Wow I loved the way you made them! See? The Ragdoll can also open our eyes! I never imagined I could remove their eyes and nose, and turn his torso in a way it appears its now in backside view! I'll use your idea for sure, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! ;)

Oh just a tip. You can press each red 'save' button at each pose, alongside with making printscreens, so you can return to older poses if you want. Provided you use the same version, you can still access your saved poses upon leaving, then re-entering the program!

I still dont understand you saying 'can't raise/lower levels'. Which level? The program here is working fine! I can scane them, move them and rotate htem.

Oh and what's about that cute sex scene? Is she loving it? Those tentacles have to do a complete job before leaving!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:22 pm

BlueVixen Wrote:I've created a little scene with the fly things. (Forgot what they were called.) Also, the Ragdoll program seems a little bit glitched, could not work with raising and lowering levels. Anyway, hope this helps a little?

Those are pretty good, there are a lot of layers in there so you have to hold down 'Z' or 'X' for a few seconds to reach the lowest or highest layers. Sometimes your characters are at the highest layer already so you have to lower the other parts to lower layers to move them behind.

Very busy right now, but I made a quick concept. I thought it's never a bad idea to start growing a tentacle fan-base in Japan.
Sadly it doesn't seem like it'll come true, the shading and outlines just aren't meshing well at these angles or someone with more experience needs to work them out

nevermind, when you copy some parts then save, it doesn't always load back correctly :/
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 pm

tyler_eli Wrote:nevermind, when you copy some parts then save, it doesn't always load back correctly :/

Ok, there are 2 bugs :(
- If you enter the app, clone, save and exit, when going back again and loading, objects will change placement and even object types :o E.G. a huge belly can appear in the place of a head.
- If you enter the app, then just clone something, and SAVE, if you clone once more and try to LOAD the last saved one, the new cloned itens wont disappear :(
I will let those fixes for later. So please if you play with clone, please dont clone new items before loading/saving. Also, dont leave the program! If you return later, it wont load the clones back :(
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ElPresidente » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Old Peach face FTW. New one is luckluster in comparison.
ElPresidente

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Game updated!
- Added a subscene in the train, when you choose 'Click to Play this level': Peach can sit in her chair and you can make her Kiss Mario!
- Added attack to Yuxes (the X enemies like in Moon levels). If Peach is nearby and he notices her, he will attack!

ElPresidente Wrote:Old Peach face FTW. New one is luckluster in comparison.

If we have no better Peach faces (as DirtyMonkey himself promised putting a younger and stilized face, like the later commissions he did), we will keep the current ones, be sure of that.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 24/14)

Postby tortoise10heads » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but when you make peach's belly Min/Max size both set to big, its not the biggest size her belly can be
tortoise10heads
Newly Registered

Postby BlueVixen » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:54 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:They are called Jabbies (From Jabby species). Wow I loved the way you made them! See? The Ragdoll can also open our eyes! I never imagined I could remove their eyes and nose, and turn his torso in a way it appears its now in backside view! I'll use your idea for sure, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! ;)

Jabbies! I'll be sure to remember. The Jabbies are jabbing their dickies into Princess Peach's tight peachy hole. There, now I'll never forget! Again though, the backside view was not intentional just had issues with the program. Glad you liked them, and I'm always happy to be of service. ;)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh just a tip. You can press each red 'save' button at each pose, alongside with making printscreens, so you can return to older poses if you want. Provided you use the same version, you can still access your saved poses upon leaving, then re-entering the program!

I had trouble with the save/load feature. So I'll just stick with Prnt Scrn option.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh and what's about that cute sex scene? Is she loving it? Those tentacles have to do a complete job before leaving!

Well, she did not love it at first, now though she's a mindless toy for the wigglers! The job itself is never finished, they do a complete job but they just keep going and going.

tyler_eli Wrote:Those are pretty good, there are a lot of layers in there so you have to hold down 'Z' or 'X' for a few seconds to reach the lowest or highest layers. Sometimes your characters are at the highest layer already so you have to lower the other parts to lower layers to move them behind.

Thank you, I did try my best on the scenes, still trying to get the hang of the program. I mash the 'Z' and 'X' keys only to get no result. Will try your advice, thank you again.

Ivan you mentioned to me that you wanted more things that involved Yoshi? Well, I got to work and pieced together an alternative to the option of riding Yoshi. Now, Yoshi can ride Peach around! Again, hope it helps!
yoshi+peach.jpeg
yoshi+peach.jpeg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 2844 times
"In Soviet Russia, Yoshi rides you!"
BlueVixen

Postby tyler_eli » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:52 pm

BlueVixen Wrote:
yoshi+peach.jpeg

I love that idea, hope Ivan does too.

So I had a few more ideas from the older ragdoll version (i.e. screenshots, not save files):

Mario piledriving Peach:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It's rare to see Peach getting kissed (underwater scene):

Just your everyday five-some:

When Peach gets captured by the X-nauts:

Evil monsters be like: Our trolling level is over 9000!

If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby VintageBass » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:02 pm

BlueVixen Wrote:
yoshi+peach.jpeg

Yesss~ :3

tyler_eli Wrote:Just your everyday five-some:

Yeah, except my Bumpty doesn't have sex with Peach... I only have a sex scene with either Rosalina or Daisy, and even then I have a specific demand but someone isn't allowing me full access to it... (not Ivan, of course).
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Looking at all those 5 pics was like looking at 5 stages of orgies and how they got weirder and weirder everytime XD
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Well, here we are. A new week is starting. It was a refreshing weekend (I rarely got that!) I hope the days will be better for all of us.

tortoise10heads Wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but when you make peach's belly Min/Max size both set to big, its not the biggest size her belly can be

You're right. I might have skipped the biggest size. FIXED!!

BlueVixen Wrote:I had trouble with the save/load feature. So I'll just stick with Prnt Scrn option.

No problem ;)

BlueVixen Wrote:Well, she did not love it at first, now though she's a mindless toy for the wigglers! The job itself is never finished, they do a complete job but they just keep going and going.

:oops:

BlueVixen Wrote:Thank you, I did try my best on the scenes, still trying to get the hang of the program. I mash the 'Z' and 'X' keys only to get no result. Will try your advice, thank you again.

Z and X works well here (remember, no CAPS). Just remember there might be certain bodyparts that already are in the 'top', so pressing X wont make the underline one get over it. Press Z in the other first, then X in the other again.

BlueVixen Wrote:Ivan you mentioned to me that you wanted more things that involved Yoshi? Well, I got to work and pieced together an alternative to the option of riding Yoshi. Now, Yoshi can ride Peach around! Again, hope it helps!

Thank you! Now, to be even better, I need more subscenes, that is, how Peach will be posing in each subscene (each loop). I can make this scene, but with no creativity, I'll end up creating a scene using only that pose (fucking slowly, fucking harder, cum), while she is still in that pose.

tyler_eli Wrote:So I had a few more ideas from the older ragdoll version (i.e. screenshots, not save files):

Great ones!
-Mario Piledriver: I'll use it! But we need more subscenes... maybe Mario will fuck her slowly while pushing her legs like that, then he will fuck her faster, with more 'pushing ups', while she is looking at us (her head will be forward facing)?
-Cheep scenes (the fish): is that all going to be just one scene? That is, each pic being a subscene? First, three cheeps appear nearby, then they grab Peach hands, etc....then more cheeps come in? I can do this scene!
-Everyday five-some: I LOVE IT, not only due to the X-naut expressions, but because of THAT NEW PEACH POSITION! One leg 'laid', the other like that. Thank you! I might use this pose in a new scene. As for multiple enemies scene, this will have to wait more. And those can appear after some dialogues (e.g. the enemies will be standing still while Peach talks to Bumpty - not that red one, because that's the special bumpty from a friend. But we can use the red one for the examples).
-Xnaut scene: That's Sir Grodus. Ok this pose can happen when he kidnapps her again.
-Evil monsters be like: Our trolling level is over 9000!: haha! You're creative! Nice nice!! Its in those moments we see we can reuse some objects. I can reuse her hair to act like a fire!

Thank you!

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, except my Bumpty doesn't have sex with Peach... I only have a sex scene with either Rosalina or Daisy, and even then I have a specific demand but someone isn't allowing me full access to it... (not Ivan, of course).

Yes but you DO know I added your red Bumpty because you asked it. I am still waiting you to use the ragdoll like the others are doing, in order for YOU to make the scene you want for Rosalina. (you can use Peach because its the same body proportions). I will be making the blue ones by reusing your red one in the ragdoll (of course you know that). I will end up updating the ragdoll with the blue one just to avoid that confusion. But well, we can use the red one for the examples, as I'll be making those for the blue ones anyway.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BlueVixen » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thank you! Now, to be even better, I need more subscenes, that is, how Peach will be posing in each subscene (each loop). I can make this scene, but with no creativity, I'll end up creating a scene using only that pose (fucking slowly, fucking harder, cum), while she is still in that pose.

Well, I more or less just see it as Yoshi riding on Peach's back. In the game you can ride Yoshi around and slowly build up that orgasm meter, same goes for this just Yoshi is doing the riding. So you got Peach crawling on her hands and knees, Yoshi riding her ass as she crawls around. That's how I see it anyway. You can animate it so she's crawling, right? :)
BlueVixen

Postby Rosarmonie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:50 pm

In the beginning, when i start on the train, i can sit on mario.

But i can also make toadette repeat her mouvement at a great speed, that i can't take a photo, but here is where i am to make the bug, and i can kiss mario from here.

the kiss

Rosarmonie
Newly Registered

Postby tyler_eli » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:46 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, except my Bumpty doesn't have sex with Peach... I only have a sex scene with either Rosalina or Daisy, and even then I have a specific demand but someone isn't allowing me full access to it... (not Ivan, of course).

Have a heart! One koopa was hurt in making that scene. Well actually I used that bumpty because he was standing there looking sad and unloved while I was picking all the other characters except him, so I showed him a little love... also because he was the only one tall enough left

Anyway, yesh; The idea is to inspire more ideas, I don't know if the monsters from all these different worlds will ever come into one place, but this scene can be reused with 4 monsters of the same type. It can even be just 2 different monsters from the same world; one banging her from behind, the other fingering her or getting a BJ. Lots of possibilities to mix and match. Always remember that none of my designs are binding

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Mario Piledriver: I'll use it! But we need more subscenes... maybe Mario will fuck her slowly while pushing her legs like that, then he will fuck her faster, with more 'pushing ups', while she is looking at us (her head will be forward facing)?

I'll see what I can do, the save file is gone so it will take me some time
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That is, each pic being a subscene?

Yup, they're calling each other to help out, those two biting on her fingers are supposed to restrain her underwater but they aren't using any teeth... so kinda they're sucking on her fingers. That's my concept anyway, I'll leave the creative speech bubble dialogues up to you
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That's Sir Grodus. Ok this pose can happen when he kidnapps her again.

Yeah, I'm not that great with names. I actually like the original scene that you already have in place (when he catches her in his office), so mine can happen if he catches her a second time (warning her that if there is a 3rd time, he will use the OTHER end of his scepter)

Thanks for the feedback everyone,this is the last of my screenshots.
Any new scene from now on will be sent to Ivan as a save file instead of a screenshot, it should help him add the scene to the game much faster after a few tweaks and some programming mumbo-jumbo
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 pm

BlueVixen Wrote:Well, I more or less just see it as Yoshi riding on Peach's back. In the game you can ride Yoshi around and slowly build up that orgasm meter, same goes for this just Yoshi is doing the riding. So you got Peach crawling on her hands and knees, Yoshi riding her ass as she crawls around. That's how I see it anyway. You can animate it so she's crawling, right? :)

I know, but....you understood... I need more subscenes, in order for me to visualize what you are seeing in your mind. So you see Peach walking back and forth with Yoshi fuckin' her, like one of the Chomp scenes?
Thats why I need more than a printscreen. Maybe a text showing how it will behave (with arrow images), like this example below. ThatGuy45 was the man who gave me some of the ideas (actually almost 20 ideas!) that is already in the game! You can search for his name in the 'Search' button in the top of each page of this forum, and you will see what he have done (he used to upload scenes like the below). See how easier for me it becomes when he have each scene like this.

x-naut scene3.jpg

Now we're talking ;) I can sit down, sip some coffee, then make the scene happen! Now see how complicated is to make it happen in the code!

each full scene is like MAKING A PARTITURE OF MUSIC!.png

Yes, we have almost 260 SCENES, each one like that!!! Like a partiture (sheet) of music!

So thats why I need people helping with scene ideas like the above! I can visualize it better, and I can make it happen ;)
Also, by making scene pictures, we all can discuss about the hotter way to make it!

Rosarmonie Wrote:In the beginning, when i start on the train, i can sit on mario.

On purpose! ;) Did you like it?

Rosarmonie Wrote:But i can also make toadette repeat her mouvement at a great speed, that i can't take a photo

I REPRODUCED IT! Its when Peach are almost not touching her, walking a bit far from her. Then you stop and she 'dances out'.
FIXED!!

Rosarmonie Wrote:But here is where i am to make the bug, and i can kiss mario from here.

Wh...WHAT???

Well, huh.....Erhm....... well, Mario is fast, isnt he??
FIXED!!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:38 pm

tyler_eli Wrote:Well actually I used that bumpty because he was standing there looking sad and unloved while I was picking all the other characters except him, so I showed him a little love... also because he was the only one tall enough left

He's lovely! But as I've said, I always use him in order to make the scenes with the BLUE ones. I'll change him soon. VintageBass can retain the ragdoll HE DOWNLOADED to his machine (with his Bumpty version) so he will be able to make his scene, because I've put the red one there for him. He understood that. But he's......busy.

tyler_eli Wrote:Anyway, yesh; The idea is to inspire more ideas, I don't know if the monsters from all these different worlds will ever come into one place, but this scene can be reused with 4 monsters of the same type. It can even be just 2 different monsters from the same world; one banging her from behind, the other fingering her or getting a BJ. Lots of possibilities to mix and match. Always remember that none of my designs are binding

We will have SOME scenes with one enemy of each type, but dont expect dozens of them. Each scene takes time, and I prefer to prioritize a given race scene. Be it with one, two or more (gangbangs), but of the same type ;) But I will be making one scene regarding a goomba and a koopa, then a shyguy and a Mouser, for example.

tyler_eli Wrote:I'll see what I can do, the save file is gone so it will take me some time

Great! Thanks! I would need a scene idea like the above! Each picture, a subscene or a given pose Peach needs to be (e.g. in loop1, when you dont press space, something can happen, like Peach falling. So I need to know her initial pose and her end pose (just to be more clear, more detailed).

tyler_eli Wrote:Yup, they're calling each other to help out, those two biting on her fingers are supposed to restrain her underwater but they aren't using any teeth... so kinda they're sucking on her fingers. That's my concept anyway, I'll leave the creative speech bubble dialogues up to you

Great! I've saved them!

tyler_eli Wrote:Yeah, I'm not that great with names. I actually like the original scene that you already have in place (when he catches her in his office), so mine can happen if he catches her a second time (warning her that if there is a 3rd time, he will use the OTHER end of his scepter)

Okay!

tyler_eli Wrote:Any new scene from now on will be sent to Ivan as a save file instead of a screenshot, it should help him add the scene to the game much faster after a few tweaks and some programming mumbo-jumbo

Yes, it would be better ;) Just remember that list (we need more scenes for those who are....a bit 'lonely' and with their dicks cold)....
(these are in page 1. In order to see more, that is, those with 4 scenes, 5 scenes, we can also make more scenes for them, but I've not listed them below).

Bumpties: 3
Thwomps: 3
Poochy: 3 (From 1 Big Scene)
Boss Bass/Big Bertha: 3
Jinx: 3
Yoshis: 3
Lakitus: 3
Cheep Cheeps and Lumas: 2
Punies (Punio, etc): 2
Jabbies: 1
Sir Grodus: 1
Zess: 1