Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 24/14)

Postby tripflip » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Darthan Wrote:That is true of this site but not chrome in general. I don't know what causes it but that only seems to occur with this site other sites save and name the saves for flash games correctly. I know this for a fact because before Ivan's site went down I could play PUT and save perfectly fine and the file would save as MIMPUT2SAVE.sol.

Ah, good to know.

Seeing some ragdoll work inspired me to whip up a Mario scene with some hair pulling. Here's the setup: (I'm imagining a space bar pause when they're kissing- I'm also imagining Peach's eyes being closed during the kissing, but I don't think that model is in the program yet)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mario Hair Pull A.png

Mario Hair Pull B.png

Mario Hair Pull C.png

Mario Hair Pull D.png

Mario Hair Pull E.png

Mario Hair Pull F.png

Mario Hair Pull G.png

Mario Hair Pull H.png

Mario Hair Pull I.png

Mario Hair Pull J.png

I've either hit a limit on attachments I can upload per post, or I can't post the ragdoll save file here. I'll try again in another post.
Last edited by tripflip on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby tripflip » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Looks like I can't post .sol files here, so I'll send them through PM or email. But here's the actual sex loop:

Mario Hair Pull 01.png

Mario Hair Pull 02.png

Mario Hair Pull 03.png

Mario Hair Pull 04.png

Mario Hair Pull 05.png

I'll bang out a cumshot too, but I'll have to photoshop the cum.
-Done:

Mario Hair Pull Cum 01.png
Mario Hair Pull Cum 02.png
Mario Hair Pull Cum 03.png

Edit: Hmm, how do I get you the .sol files?
Re-Edit: Condensed spoilers and added creampie.
Last edited by tripflip on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:42 pm

tripflip Wrote:Seeing some ragdoll work inspired me to whip up a Mario scene with some hair pulling. Here's the setup: (I'm imagining a space bar pause when they're kissing- I'm also imagining Peach's eyes being closed during the kissing, but I don't think that model is in the program yet)

Dont worry, you can just edit your screenshots and put an arrow, or some text explaining how Peach eyes might be set.
As about your scene.......

WELL DONE!!! Really!!
clap applause.gif
clap applause.gif (610.28 KiB) Viewed 2829 times

I only want to know a thing.....when Peach's clothes are 'flying away'.....is she doing that by her own desire?

tripflip Wrote:I've either hit a limit on attachments I can upload per post, or I can't post the ragdoll save file here. I'll try again in another post.

Thank you! You can also try to PM me, or send a link from external sites (like DropBox, easyshare...)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby naruto95 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:31 am

I'm kinda newbie in the ragdoll thing XD. Well , Ivan I wondering if you might add a scene just like this one with any creature.
What I'm trying to show is something like the scene "Anal Quickie Please" from Toad but Peach is looking to the background while the creature is down in the floor.
Attachments
capture-20141124-192517.png
Peach random scene
capture-20141124-192517.png (15.59 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
naruto95

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:36 am

And here, one of my remade Peach Art!! (Remade in the sense of REUSING some bodyparts from several other hentais).
Yes, I've edited in a way its almost like I created it from scratch ;)
I might put it in the game. Credits of her face: SUSUKI!!

Peach frontside naked embarassed alone2.jpg

naruto95 Wrote:I'm kinda newbie in the ragdoll thing XD. Well , Ivan I wondering if you might add a scene just like this one with any creature. What I'm trying to show is something like the scene "Anal Quickie Please" from Toad but Peach is looking to the background while the creature is down in the floor.

Well , I think this one might be better! I used the 'already kneeled down Peach' in one of her last poses in the right.
Then I've put new legs.
Dont worry about the difference of colors. They wont be apparent in the game!
And this made me remember to add a 'side asshole' object, in order to make it appear side facing below. To be done later.

this pose instead.jpg
this pose instead.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:03 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Bumpties: 3
Thwomps: 3
Poochy: 3 (From 1 Big Scene)
Boss Bass/Big Bertha: 3
Jinx: 3
Yoshis: 3
Lakitus: 3
Cheep Cheeps and Lumas: 2
Punies (Punio, etc): 2
Jabbies: 1
Sir Grodus: 1
Zess: 1
Yux: 1

Cot daymmit! All these names.... Don't you know that the only Mario I ever played was the very first one? :P
Alright, I'll get down to it. I have some time now, so I started with a challenging monster: Yux

Keep in mind that I'll focus on working fast instead of accurately, it will be my priority. That way you will have many scenes (ideas), and you probably improve all the frames anyway and check them for disconnected body parts/flaws and have better tools and experience to fix them. So in short, leave the quantity to me, and I'll leave the quality up to you.

If these stills/frames are ok with you I'll email you the .sol file
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:59 am

I updated the Ragdoll once more.
1) Her butt (in the KNEELING POSE) will now be more color compliant with her leg.
2) Added a 'side asshole' (with the 'backward facing Peach in the left of that Kneeling Peach above'). You can rotate it and use in a backside view asshole (like a dick penetrating from the bottom).
3) Fixed a BUG if you ZOOM the camera, then try to select many objects. The orange rectangle was desaligned!!

tyler_eli Wrote:Cot daymmit! All these names.... Don't you know that the only Mario I ever played was the very first one? :P

Please, play Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario 2 Right nao!!! :o ;) So you will feel the world we are in!

tyler_eli Wrote:Alright, I'll get down to it. I have some time now, so I started with a challenging monster: Yux

Great! Nice idea!!! But......I didnt understand the way you called LOOP1,2,3,4.. I prefer you saying 'Loop1: part1', 'Loop1: part2' because I think all these will happen during a given loop (e.g. user not pressing SPACE).
You can also depict it like this:

scene depiction.jpg

Or like this ;)

scene depiction alternative.jpg

You can choose one of the three above: 1) Loop1: part1, etc...... 2) and 3) pictures above.
Actually I prefer the 1), because you actually made me understand how Peach could behave in 25% of the current loop (as there is 4 pics) right?

tyler_eli Wrote:Keep in mind that I'll focus on working fast instead of accurately, it will be my priority.

Dont worry about accuracy at all!! ;) Let the quality to me!

tyler_eli Wrote:If these stills/frames are ok with you I'll email you the .sol file

Great!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:59 am

Thanks for updating the ragdoll.

Yeah that's what I meant by numbering the loops, you got it right. I'll just write loops like you code them, putting "LOOP" whenever a loop starts, and "LOOP:END" when it ends, everything in between them is within the loop. I'll email you the MIMRAGDOLL for Yux, and take a look at the rest of the monster list.
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby tripflip » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

WELL DONE!!! Really!!
clap applause.gif

I only want to know a thing.....when Peach's clothes are 'flying away'.....is she doing that by her own desire?

Thank you :D I'm glad you like it! And yeah, that's definitely from her desire. She wants herself some spicy Italian sausage ASAP.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thank you! You can also try to PM me, or send a link from external sites (like DropBox, easyshare...)

That's a good idea. I'll PM you the DropBox link.
tripflip

Postby BlueVixen » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:17 am

peach+yoshi.jpeg
peach+yoshi.jpeg (79.11 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi2.jpeg
peach+yoshi2.jpeg (71.95 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi3.jpeg
peach+yoshi3.jpeg (72.89 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi4.jpeg
peach+yoshi4.jpeg (70.45 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi5.jpeg
peach+yoshi5.jpeg (61.3 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi6.png
peach+yoshi6.png (79.36 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi7.jpeg
peach+yoshi7.jpeg (62.42 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

peach+yoshi8.jpeg
peach+yoshi8.jpeg (53.4 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

Is this better? :|
BlueVixen

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 am

BlueVixen Wrote:Is this better? :|

YES!!! Much better! Thank you!! I saved it for later!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BlueVixen » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:57 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:YES!!! Much better! Thank you!! I saved it for later!

Yay! I got it right!
I'm working on a few Sir Grodus scenes right now.
BlueVixen

Postby Thatguy45 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm glad to see someone else finally suggesting scenes similar to how I did. Too much by too few gets stale after a while. Anyways, Ivan, I should finally be free-er to work after Christmas. Only one hard class instead of the two very time-consuming ones I have now. I'm not going to make any promises on how much I can crank out, but there's definitely a higher probability of me working then.
Thatguy45

Postby naruto95 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Yup, that's the one I was trying to say lol
naruto95

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:38 pm

BlueVixen Wrote:Yay! I got it right! I'm working on a few Sir Grodus scenes right now.

Great! Provided its not .... brutal... Anything, I will fix it ;) Dont refrain from your creativity!

Thatguy45 Wrote:I'm glad to see someone else finally suggesting scenes similar to how I did. Too much by too few gets stale after a while. Anyways, Ivan, I should finally be free-er to work after Christmas. Only one hard class instead of the two very time-consuming ones I have now. I'm not going to make any promises on how much I can crank out, but there's definitely a higher probability of me working then.

Hello there, great man! Nice to hear that! And you can finally check the Ragdoll for that ;) It will be easier for you! But erhm...... there are still certain bugs with it....For example, if you clone objects, you cant load a saved slot correctly. But if you dont clone anything, it will work great!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But erhm...... there are still certain bugs with it....For example, if you clone objects, you cant load a saved slot correctly. But if you dont clone anything, it will work great!

Crap, you're right :( The scene I sent you probably had some cloned objects. Well, here's another Mario scene that I made sure didn't have cloned objects (and made sure I could reproduce when loading that save file again). This part is the lead up:

Cowgirl Intro 01.png

Cowgirl Intro 02.png

Cowgirl Intro 03.png

Cowgirl Intro 04.png

Cowgirl Intro 05.png

Cowgirl Intro 06.png

Cowgirl Intro 07.png

Cowgirl Intro 08.png

Cowgirl Intro 09.png

And here's the first loop:

Forward Cowgirl 01.png

Forward Cowgirl 02.png

Forward Cowgirl 03.png

I honestly wasn't really sure if it needed a transition shot between the first loop and the second, but here's the second loop:

Back Cowgirl 01.png

Back Cowgirl 02.png

Back Cowgirl 03.png

And here's the creampie loop. Obviously cum should be leaking out of Peach for it.

Cowgir Creampie 01.png

Cowgir Creampie 02.png

Cowgir Creampie 03.png

I'll PM the .sol files. Hopefully they'll be useful.

Eidt: condensed the spoilers.
Last edited by tripflip on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tripflip

Postby VintageBass » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

... People, please for the love that is holy, put all of the pictures into ONE spoiler!

... Sorry, but really though, I think things will be a little more easier if you don't leave images out of spoilers or have multiple spoilers containing one image each. At least when it comes to scenes, at least group them instead of me having to open all of the spoilers and having to scroll through every last one of them.

Just a head's up.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby H-milk » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey,
Found some bugs in level 3-4:

Taups sex scene doesn't start and leave peach invisible.
Some blue-shell enemy ( i don't remember the name :< ) doesn't fall properly, and stay in the "sky". If peach touch them, no sex-scene but get damaged.
The green birdo doesn't stop scene properly and keep looping from the beginning each time it end.

Also, one Toad in the castle (the one in the toad's bedroom) leave peach invisible and still loop the animation.
H-milk
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:57 pm

VintageBass Wrote:... People, please for the love that is holy, put all of the pictures into ONE spoiler!

Done! Sorry, that didn't occur to me.
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Phew! Today was a HEAVY day for me.
I can only say we will get at least a new small feature: THREE NIPPLE TYPES: Yummi, Slick and Fleshy.
I decided to do this because I wanted that nipple here. It will be default now (Yummi type).
To be upped tonight.

tripflip Wrote:Crap, you're right :( The scene I sent you probably had some cloned objects. Well, here's another Mario scene that I made sure didn't have cloned objects (and made sure I could reproduce when loading that save file again). This part is the lead up:

What???

That is REALLY great, tripflip!! Thank you!

tripflip Wrote:I honestly wasn't really sure if it needed a transition shot between the first loop and the second, but here's the second loop:

We dont need it. Our brains will understand. On almost every game, we have cutscenes where certain poses just 'happen'.
I just want to make a suggestion. In the 'cowlgirl intro4 and 5' loop, its better Mario is already masturbating himself while grabbing Peach, then Peach can be looking down with a bit of movement of her head (like she is trying to stare his dick more). Then mario pushes her onto him, like in the next picture.

I will be making that scene too. Just understand I wont be doing it immediatelly, mostly in those heavy job weeks. I generally make scenes in late nights or in the weekends.

tripflip Wrote:I'll PM the .sol files. Hopefully they'll be useful.

Thank you, I'll look at it.
Thank you also for condenmsing the spoilers!

H-milk Wrote:Hey, Found some bugs in level 3-4: Taups sex scene doesn't start and leave peach invisible.

Taup? You say, PUNIO? Well, its working here! I use the 'today' version.

H-milk Wrote:Some blue-shell enemy ( i don't remember the name :< ) doesn't fall properly, and stay in the "sky". If peach touch them, no sex-scene but get damaged.

The BUZZY BEETLES? I need to check that slowly.

H-milk Wrote:The green birdo doesn't stop scene properly and keep looping from the beginning each time it end

I need more info. Thats because actually EACH BIRDO share the same sex scenes, with a bit of differences. So the 'doesnt stop scene' will also happen to PINK and RED ones!
Which scene? The one two of them suck Peach's breats?

H-milk Wrote:Also, one Toad in the castle (the one in the toad's bedroom) leave peach invisible and still loop the animation.

Probably fixed now! If the problem still persists, please press PAGE DOWN (to activate the DEBUG) then take a screenshot!!
Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects