Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 24/14)

Postby BlueVixen » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Phew! Today was a HEAVY day for me.
I can only say we will get at least a new small feature: THREE NIPPLE TYPES: Yummi, Slick and Fleshy.
I decided to do this because I wanted that nipple here. It will be default now (Yummi type).
To be upped tonight.

Titties, titties, titties, titties, titties; titties titties titties titties....

Also, still working on the Grodus scene for you, trying to make it good. About to take a nap though due to getting very little sleep so will have to show you the finished project later.
BlueVixen

Postby KnowledgeNeek » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 pm

I've been having problems with Birdo. All throughout the third level Birdo scene's loop and repeat. The only way you can get past the levels is if you kill Birdo.

The only other issue I've come across is with the Jabbies scene. It also just continues over and over, almost as if it is stuck on the first step and pushing the spacebar does nothing.

Hope this helps in finding the issues.
KnowledgeNeek
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:05 am

Updated the game! New nipple types, Peach can have her nipples HARD (if aroused), Jabbi is now in the gallery!

BlueVixen Wrote:Titties, titties, titties, titties, titties; titties titties titties titties....Also, still working on the Grodus scene for you, trying to make it good. About to take a nap though due to getting very little sleep so will have to show you the finished project later.

Great, thank you!

KnowledgeNeek Wrote:I've been having problems with Birdo. All throughout the third level Birdo scene's loop and repeat. The only way you can get past the levels is if you kill Birdo.

Other people said the same. I'll check that now.
EDIT: Probably Fixed now!

KnowledgeNeek Wrote:The only other issue I've come across is with the Jabbies scene. It also just continues over and over, almost as if it is stuck on the first step and pushing the spacebar does nothing.

EDIT: Probably Fixed now!
Sorry about that.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 26/14)

Postby tyler_eli » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:42 am

Alright, got 3 more scenes done. Aunt Zess will get more help for her cake, and Grodus has two more scene suggestions.
Once Ivan and I work-out some problems I have with my .sol files, I'll post the screenshots and I can start working consistently on a few more. Next up will be Jabbies
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:22 am

tyler_eli Wrote:Alright, got 3 more scenes done. Aunt Zess will get more help for her cake, and Grodus has two more scene suggestions. Once Ivan and I work-out some problems I have with my .sol files, I'll post the screenshots and I can start working consistently on a few more. Next up will be Jabbies

Hey, please talk to Bluevixen (you two can use PMs), so you two can discuss and avoid double work! She is also making a Grodus scene!

I've exhausted this night fixing more bugs and adding Jabbi in the gallery (as said above). I hope I'll start making Jabbi scene 2 tomorrow ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
tyler_eli Wrote:I hope I'll start making Jabbi scene 2 tomorrow ;)

Sure! I can have a scene ready for you by tomorrow (I already sketched a concept). But my saves are already full. I emailed you the ragdoll version that I used to make the Yux scene, if you are able to open it, then I can send you the new .sol file that has the last 3 scenes (grodus + zess) and I can have new space to make naughty Jabbi sex, will try to focus on the the list of monsters you posted so that they get more action.

That "delete saves" button you added was pretty helpful, I can now include around 7-8 frames per .sol file :thumbsup:
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 am

tyler_eli Wrote:Sure! I can have a scene ready for you by tomorrow (I already sketched a concept). But my saves are already full. I emailed you the ragdoll version that I used to make the Yux scene, if you are able to open it, then I can send you the new .sol file that has the last 3 scenes (grodus + zess)

Yes, the SOL file worked with ragdoll v2, thank you!

tyler_eli Wrote:And I can have new space to make naughty Jabbi sex, will try to focus on the the list of monsters you posted so that they get more action.

Ty, Ty!

tyler_eli Wrote:That "delete saves" button you added was pretty helpful, I can now include around 7-8 frames per .sol file :thumbsup:

I hope I can fix the clone thing (in order to load them correctly later), so the program will be fully functional!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HeIIscream » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:25 pm

I searched everywhere but i just cant find the flour for Zess :/
HeIIscream

Postby HeIIscream » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Where can i find the flour for Zess? I searched everywhere in the Castle :/
HeIIscream

Postby BlueVixen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:46 pm

HeIIscream Wrote:Where can i find the flour for Zess? I searched everywhere in the Castle :/

When you enter the Kitchen area turn right and keep walking. You'll notice a broom which you can interact it, walk a bit past that and you'll soon notice a stack of white flour bags sitting next to a door. You'll be instructed to press the "Run button" to lift them up.
BlueVixen

Postby tyler_eli » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hey, please talk to Bluevixen (you two can use PMs), so you two can discuss and avoid double work! She is also making a Grodus scene!

I'm sorry to say that Vixen is already tied up and sitting on a comfortable pillow in my basement... can't have her as competition drawing nicer scenes and stuff ^_^
(Please take note of how effective I am in problem-solving when you're writing the game's credits)

To celebrate this event, here are the new scene ideas:

Grodus scene 1: Last 3 stills are optional, I wasn't sure which makes the best position so I'll leave that up for suggestions. Mix and match however you like!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Grodus scene 2:

Aunt Zess scene:

And Jabbies scene:

Enjoy!
tyler_eli

Postby BlueVixen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:11 pm

tyler_eli Wrote:I'm sorry to say that Vixen is already tied up and sitting on a comfortable pillow in my basement... can't have her as competition drawing nicer scenes and stuff ^_^
(Please take note of how effective I am in problem-solving when you're writing the game's credits)

Me, do nicer scenes? Hah, you're way more experienced with this than me. So, as for now you're the better creator here. Also, why am I sitting on a comfortable pillow? Why not leave me tied up on a rack? Strap me down onto a Sybian? I like it rough..
BlueVixen

Postby H-milk » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Hey,

Back to show few bugs another time :3

-Old saves seem to glitched with the new nipples set, which loops indefinitely. Change style in Outfit Room seem this fix it.

-Birdo scene that i were refering to:

mim1.jpg

Still loop indefinitely

-Ponio (3-4) that i were refering to :

mim2.jpg

Flying, flying ~

-X-naut base first door (the bathroom one) no longer open, acting like a wall.

mim5.jpg

-In the X-naut base, i'm not sure if it happen all the time but if you dare to fail the potion, the right one will be glitched and keep increase peach's breast instead of make her invisible with the message "It smell like Mario" or something like this. (can't screen or test it again, since the first door no longer work :<)

-You are maybe aware or this one, but if you crouch when horny (When she is shaking butt, don't know if it also work as normal status) and get f'cked, screen still like if peach is crouching. Back to normal screen when you crouch and stand up again.

mim3.jpg
mim4.jpg

I'll try to help you as i can, thanks for this awesome game o/
H-milk
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:46 am

Ok, so I was trying to fix the RagDoll problem (with loading clones) and I couldnt succeed :(
I might create helper variables later, and try another approach.

tyler_eli Wrote:I'm sorry to say that Vixen is already tied up and sitting on a comfortable pillow in my basement... can't have her as competition drawing nicer scenes and stuff ^_^ (Please take note of how effective I am in problem-solving when you're writing the game's credits)

You surely are!! Thank you for the scenes, all of them are great, really!! Well, I am so busy I cant read your email yet.
I just ask if the 'forward/backward' instead of up/down in Grodus' belly is due to his dick there. I will make a robotic dick based on the bobombs one. ;)

H-milk Wrote:Hey, Back to show few bugs another time :3

Thank you for the reports, ALL IS PROBABLY FIXED NOW!
As for the saves, I cant do nothing, because when I add new features and variables, old saves wont find the new variable, triggering up the problem. Its not my fault. Please use that attempt you discovered for now (going to the outfit room), or use a new save file.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:25 am

BlueVixen Wrote:Me, do nicer scenes? Hah, you're way more experienced with this than me. So, as for now you're the better creator here. Also, why am I sitting on a comfortable pillow? Why not leave me tied up on a rack? Strap me down onto a Sybian? I like it rough..

Well I was keeping the ballgag, fuzzy handcuffs and paddle for a special occasion but they'll do, you snuck out so you'll be punished..

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You surely are!! Thank you for the scenes, all of them are great, really!! Well, I am so busy I cant read your email yet.
I just ask if the 'forward/backward' instead of up/down in Grodus' belly is due to his dick there. I will make a robotic dick based on the bobombs one. ;)

Like that scene with Peach and the white dog... as a great man once said
tyler_eli

Postby tripflip » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That is REALLY great, tripflip!! Thank you!

Thannks :) I'm glad you liked it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I just want to make a suggestion. In the 'cowlgirl intro4 and 5' loop, its better Mario is already masturbating himself while grabbing Peach, then Peach can be looking down with a bit of movement of her head (like she is trying to stare his dick more). Then mario pushes her onto him, like in the next picture.

Sounds good. I went to make the changes, but apparently misread them the first time. So I ended up making a loop where Peach and Mario are masturbating each other, and one where Mario is just masturbating himself. Whichever works best. I'll PM the .sol files.

Here's Mario masturbating himself:

Cowgirl Intro 04 alt.png

Cowgirl Intro 05 alt.png

And here's the two masturbating each other:

Cowgirl Masterbating 01.png

Cowgirl Masterbating 02.png

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I will be making that scene too. Just understand I wont be doing it immediatelly, mostly in those heavy job weeks. I generally make scenes in late nights or in the weekends.

Oh, that's totally fine and very understandable. Thank you again for all your hard work :)
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.3 - THE SAGA (Nov 28/14)

Postby Decauk » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello.
Long time lurker here, primarily because of this game. Keep up the great work!

Anyway, I thought I'd throw in my two cents; any chance of an off switch or a slider to change how many sex acts it takes before the 'perma-nympho' status is turned on? I personally really love the non-nymph dialogue, but I find that to see it on some of the later enemies requires a new game and then running through a lot of levels. I like the level-based nympho status (10+ mobs), but find that the permanent change once she hits 80 overall conquests to be a bit, well, permanent.
Decauk
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:56 pm

tripflip Wrote:Thannks :) I'm glad you liked it. Sounds good. I went to make the changes, but apparently misread them the first time. So I ended up making a loop where Peach and Mario are masturbating each other, and one where Mario is just masturbating himself. Whichever works best. I'll PM the .sol files.

Great! I may use them all ;)
Oh, and just a news, the Ragdoll code is going on well, and I might have it done soon, so you can create tons of clones, then SAVE in a slot. Then make some disappear (e.g. out of the screen) and even create more clones, then SAVE in another slot. The slots will be independent and they can be also looped!

tripflip Wrote:Oh, that's totally fine and very understandable. Thank you again for all your hard work :)

Nevermind ;)

Decauk Wrote:Hello. Long time lurker here, primarily because of this game. Keep up the great work!

The saga work! :lol:

Decauk Wrote:Anyway, I thought I'd throw in my two cents; any chance of an off switch or a slider to change how many sex acts it takes before the 'perma-nympho' status is turned on? I personally really love the non-nymph dialogue, but I find that to see it on some of the later enemies requires a new game and then running through a lot of levels. I like the level-based nympho status (10+ mobs), but find that the permanent change once she hits 80 overall conquests to be a bit, well, permanent.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
This will BREAK the purpose of the challenges!
What I can do is: if you finish the game and she is not a nymph, she can gain the 'never be nymph' status for the next games!
Ivan-Aedler

Ragdoll with UNDO/REDO options!

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:17 pm

I GOT IT (I think!)
Ragdoll vesion 1.5 with UNDO/REDO feature! (up to 5 levels)

I also made the normal Bumpty return, so we can create scenes for him correctly (instead of using the red one).
I can't promise making any scene today due to huge code changes to the Ragdoll.

tyler_eli Wrote:The whole fucking motion...

Ahh....Science!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Raio10 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:54 am

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i was just playing this i'm only on level 3 first world and at the end of the level you need to find a key i get the key but every time i talk to the person who asked for it he says i haven't even though the key is in my hand can someone please provide me a save beyond that level as i really don't want to keep repeating this level i have tried about 8 times it does it each time.
Raio10

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects