Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.5 (Dec 18/14)

Postby Tacomancer » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 pm

The black anubus dog things in the desert don't start any do scenes no what what I do (nym or not)
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:The black anubus dog things in the desert don't start any do scenes no what what I do (nym or not)

I think the feature is not made yet but I can verify. Thats because, in theory, we could be able to redo the scene many times with the same knocked out enemy, as he's like the others (goombas, koopas)...

com Wrote:I think I know now what you mean excactly with the positioning and bodypart pinning to the ragdoll of peach and monsters. Well isn't it possible to use for loli peach another ragdoll, that is switched in on occasion? Or is the whole thing kinda "hardcoded" that certain spots/ragdolls/clipping problems are involved even if you change the ragdoll?

Its a bit hardcoded, BUT the problem is the way those parts were made.
1 - Most of the bodyparts were made since ancient times (2010 - Playshapes) and reused. Those have diverse REGISTRATION POINTS. So we can say its impossible to just change a bigger arm to a smaller one, because it will break during rotation/scaling.
2 - Clipping IS expected, even with a 100% perfect ragdoll with correctly placed REG POINTS. Thats because, in scenes, I place every bodypart of the affecting creatures in every keyframe, so the program moves/rotates them, animating them based on their REG POINTS.

If I want to make Peach grabs Toadette's hands in a confined space (e.g. inside the closet) Peach has to move her arm/forearm/hands in a given way. Loli Peach may need to move it more (she has a smaller arm), so I would need to change up to 30 of these pieces, in case the animation has those 3 bodyparts in 10 keyframes. Then it will be a NEW Pose/scene for our Loli Peach. Now imagine 260 sex scenes, with more than 20 keyframes (average) and with more than 10 bodyparts to change (e.g. All Peach bodyparts needing to 'go down a bit' because, if not, the loli Peach will be standing in the air), because the problem is not only regarding her arm/forearm/hands... So we can reach... 52000 parts to change! So I have to create 260 'loli' scenes, with those 52000 changed parts based of the adult one. Of course I can create only few scenes/poses, by using an entirelly new ragdoll, but why? We will end up with a new peach model in the game (loli Peach) with just a few poses and a very few scenes!)

If we want a loli Peach that does the same as Adult Peach, my workflow will be:
1 - Load 'goomba scene 1' (adult Peach)
2 - Change each bodypart, putting the Loli ones, then clicking in each one and aligning/moving around.
3 - Possible move the affecting bodyparts that is not related to Peach herself: e.g. Toadette hands may need to go further, or Loli Peach might need to stand in her tiptoes)
4 - Save as 'Loli Peach Goomba scene 1'.
5 - Load scene 2.....

And lets not forget we have 6 characters (Peach, Peach PS, Tanned Peach, Fire Peach, Daisy, Rosalina...) So they need to have their loli versions too.
This is how it works. There is no other way.
But If a given character bodypart is the same HEIGHT and REG POINT as Peach, I dont need to make any change, because when I change the character (from Peach to Daisy, for example), she will retain her proportions.
I can even change some parts (to make them different), provided her bodyparts are thinner (e.g. I cant make a fatter Daisy), otherwise her parts will overlap her clothes, as her clothes are OVER her bodyparts.

So I stick with 'adult Peach' for this game. And I dont regret it. The concept of this game is already made. If I make a 'Loli Peach', it will be in another game, with new scenes.

com Wrote:Example how I understand a solution for that problem: -Two seperated ragdolls with seperated index: 1 adult peach (as she is now), 2 loli peach (new ragdoll)

It wont avoid me from remaking all the 260+ scenes above (plus 100+ peach animations, like walking, flying...).
So 'loading the new ragdoll for loli Peach' will make her use 'new 260+ scenes', and 'new 100+ peach animations' just for her. Otherwise, Peach will be overlapping grounds, walls, enemies, and the opposite (Peach will be 'walking over the floor', her hand wont touch the door...)

com Wrote:-Check if actual weared cloths are available for loli peach as well, if not -> cloth drop to map like the pickup item and peach is nude (not every cloth shrink as well)

As said before (if not, saying it now), I imagined a Loli Peach which will be always nude (like she isnt capable of finding clothes of her size until being adult again) but how about the scenes? If I make her 'sceneless', this breaks the purpose of a hentai game. Why a clothed adult Peach can have sex, while a stark naked loli one cant? As I've said, its possible to make a Loli Peach, but I dont want to venture myself in making 260 new scenes only for her. I cant just reuse goomba scene 1 , for example. I need to adapt it. Even if people say : 'okay, we want to play the loli Peach even so, with no scenes and no clothes, until finding a red mushroom', I still need to make 100+ peach poses for her (walking, running, jumping, covering herself)... So as said above, I am happy with the current Peach. Glad you understand ;) In the beginning, I was also thinking and brainstorming a lot in Blargh's thread, about the 'infinite possibilities', then I discovered the engine is much more limited that I've thought. Trying to make it 'unlimited' would make me work (and rework) for decades!

com Wrote:-When hit by an enemy check IF 1 or 2 is true. IF 1 (same behaviour as now, random scene with that monster), IF 2 (New sets/animations with the loli ragdoll)
-If there is no animation for lolipeach on that monster -> hurt (decrease of bar) or death like it is in adult now.

This can be made, sure, but we will end up having, say, the current 17 goomba scenes for Adult Peach, but just 2 for Loli... then 15 koopa scenes for adult, but just 3 for Loli... And many enemies will just hurt her (in this case, 'kill' her, because she might have no protection). Making/remaking scenes for Loli Peach is a non-stimulating task. Its like trying to do sex with a very ugly woman. So you need to be blindfolded, use masks...The game will be slower, bigger (we would reach 40mb!) just for the sake of seeing new scenes for Loli.

com Wrote:Stomach Bulge: Something like that is possible? https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/f7/40/f74088e3776490b35fdcf477da9561ee.gif How many animations are nescessary? 6-12 seperate pictures for every bellytype? The belly needs to be animated seperately or is there a limit to the ragdoll? How does the sync work in detail, like the ragdoll program? In that case every animation needs an unique belly animation as well?

I'll answer you later.

com Wrote:Lactating/Cumdripping/Squirt: Cum more transparent: Is it possible to make the cum more transparent? In that case you could see her face even if she is completely covered

Possible. I'll put in my TODO list a function that could set a given transparecy that we can change in the options.

com Wrote:Does every set of her bodyparts (tanned versions) need a seperate graphic of cum in that case? The layers could also be used to simulate transparence (like png?) or are unique for every bodypart/skintype/animation? I think thats an easier task to start as a seperate doll.

Please forget the new doll for now. I use special cum graphics/objects that gets used in certain bodyparts. Each character (Peach, Daisy, Rosalina...) reuse those cum placements. But, of course, I do 'something' to make them more unicque ;) As for skintype, I use each 'character' with a given set color and shading. I dont use masks, hues or transparencies that could be changed in an option screen, for example, because, aside of being complex, it might make the game slower. So thats why we have 6 characters so far (7 with Krystal soon) and I dont want to 'lose' time here. I have plenty of work to do (levels and scenes). Those are much more important.

com Wrote:Cumdripping from Body: Is it possible as well or quite difficult 'coz of the additional "Particles" that has do be simulated and slow down the *.swf?

I dont use particle systems, I just place the objects there and they animate by themselves. Peach can have, say, 20 or even more different cum objects without any slowdown. Remember she already does that (cumdripping) if she is horny enough. Just play the game and you will see it happening. I prefer to make new poses that can make her drip differently, in a cute way (for example, if she is pregnant, she could squat / crouch in a given pose, and many cum could come out of her pussy). This is far better than trying to make her do this in the current walk pose, jump pose, run pose... trying to make a 'more live' Peach with tons of new animations make the game complex :/

com Wrote:-Anubo was broken, yep but I forgot to mention it

Not being unlocked? I can check it

com Wrote:-Birdo got the same problems like Twomp and Crobat

I want to know if those problems ONLY happen by EXITING the game then playing it again, or just by saving, then loading in the same game session.

com Wrote:-The 500.000 Gallery never worked for me in the last 1/2 year

Why havent you searched for me (and this site) earlier? I dont have a crystal ball, and there is many 'copies' of this game in sites of people who didnt ask a permission from me, so I cant track them all.
Thats why its always important to have foruns and to share ideas ;)
Thank you!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 pm

The loli stuff is just for the understanding how it works in detail. Anyways: Mario has a very unique feature in a lot of games with that "growing up while eating a mushroom" feature. I missed to understand why another ragdoll could be that complicated and why the loli version needs the same animationamount as the adult version? Even with 40mb for a flash it's maybe big but its nothing compared to other H-Games with the same amount of animations. As u said, maybe later or in the next game. IF ONLY the new ragdoll and the animation for the loli version is the problem I will see to it and put in the animations from time to time. Also you shouldn't do all the work alone imo...

Remember she already does that (cumdripping) if she is horny enough.

I meant something like cudripping down her face/arms or something like that.

Possible. I'll put in my TODO list a function that could set a given transparecy that we can change in the options.

I could help you in that case for some new and transparent cum graphics if I should. Is there a rar/ftp with all graphical content used in the game? If so I could sample it and learn the basics how these patterns work together, I could also see whats in the game right now and what could be missing.

Not being unlocked? I can check it.

Nope, nothing happens when you touch him (havent checked todays version)

I want to know if those problems ONLY happen by EXITING the game then playing it again, or just by saving, then loading in the same game session.

As far as I reconstructed the error it's a loading error. In Hex-Editor it tells me the gallery "ThwompGallery" is unlocked (end of MiMPUTSAVE2) but when I reload it -> nothing happens in gallery. For RAM it works properly and it is unlocked (as long the game is still in RAM) if you redo the scenes, but not if you quit the browser and reload the flash (Reload from Mimput).

Why havent you searched for me (and this site) earlier? I dont have a crystall ball, and there is many 'copies' of this game in sites of people who didnt ask a permission from me, so I cant track them all.

I haven'T found the time, as I said ^^ and its not an accusation its just a discovery :D
Btw. how long has an admin to read my stuff before it doesn't need a confirmation anymore?
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:26 pm

ANSWERING "COM":
com Wrote:The loli stuff is just for the understanding how it works in detail. Anyways: Mario has a very unique feature in a lot of games with that "growing up while eating a mushroom" feature.

Correct. Its iconic, its genuine to him. Mario without this is not Mario.

com Wrote:I missed to understand why another ragdoll could be that complicated and why the loli version needs the same animation amount as the adult version?

No, she doesnt need the same scene amount, but for sure, by having just one or two scenes for each enemy will make people want more, and I'll end up making more scenes for loli the than the adult, be them alike or different.
The problem still persists with her poses (walking, jumping, crouching, jaunting, almost flying, flying, falling, statue mode (tanooki), talking, backside, climbing, walking embarassed, running embarassed, jumping embarassed, walking while grabbing veggie, jumping while grabbing veggie, dizzy...). There are plenty others. Each one is a different 'adult ragdoll pose' with animations. Making a new Ragdool without those will restrict her. Just imagine: An adult Peach that can do the poses above, and the Loli who can just walk, run and jump. People will start to complain (again and again). This loli feature will end up rendering myself locked into it, for weeks and months to come.

com Wrote:Even with 40mb for a flash it's maybe big but its nothing compared to other H-Games with the same amount of animations.

I agree. But there are certain limits here (I think LOK can only allow uploads of up to 30, or 39mb, I am not sure). So I would need to ask them to talk to their provider to enlarge this limit, or I might need to upload in rapidshare or other cloud storage site. Also, I use to code daily, and I update the game sometimes twice a day. It lasts more than 10 minutes to upload a 25mb game with a good connection speed. So, 20 minutes for 50mb. And the current problems with this already huge game is the time to compile it. In machines like a Core i3, it's lasting more than 40 minutes! If I find a bug, I have to fix it, then compile again (+40 minutes). Each small feature -> 40 minutes of compile. So that's why I've created 'Cute Peach' project (you can search for it in LOK), but I've only created her 'Paper Peach' model (based on Paper Mario 2). But I ended up locking the project up and dedicating to PUT.

com Wrote:IF ONLY the new ragdoll and the animation for the loli version is the problem I will see to it and put in the animations from time to time. Also it's not you work alone imo...

Aside of those, Loli Peach needs new clothing parts. If we have 23 outfits currently, and if its expected for loli Peach to wear them, then her hand, arm, forearm, torso, thigh, leg, foot, etc, will need 7 frames each (each frame is a character type), and a 'unicque' big clothing frame in another frame. Inside it, there will be 23 different styles (outfits) for that bodypart.

com Wrote:As u said, maybe later or in the next game.

I have sufficient knowledge to reaffirm its far better to be in the next game.

com Wrote:I meant something like cumdripping down her face/arms or something like that.

Oh I see, like 'living water drips' that goes down and make small drops or even puddles in the ground. This is to bring more reality. Not sooooooo necessary but of course I would enjoy it if I see that feature in a given hentai game. I am not saying its an useless feature. In order for it to work well, I would need to do like this:
1) The cum system remains the same (cum layers and code) but they will be more transparent, and they will diminish over time. Many drips will start falling.
2) The more she is 'cummed', more drips will fall.
3) Each bodypart will have less and less cum over time.
4) By having less cum in each of her bodypart, the drips will be fewer and fewer.

com Wrote:I could help you in that case for some new and transparent cum graphics if I should. Is there a rar/ftp with all graphical content used in the game? If so I could sample it and learn the basics how these patterns work together, I could also see whats in the game right now and what could be missing.

No, I dont have it. Actually there is a huge FLA file I work with, but its like 450mb. I use to make smaller FLAs with ground /wall art, then another FLA with Peach poses... I can give you a FLA with the ground/walls, one with all Peach poses (in order for you to see how she is set) and all the cum objects. So you can create new ones, and for sure I would be adding it in the game if so ;)

com Wrote:Nope, nothing happens when you touch him (havent checked todays version)

Probably Fixed Now!

com Wrote:As far as I reconstructed the error it's a loading error. In Hex-Editor it tells me the gallery "ThwompGallery" is unlocked (end of MiMPUTSAVE2) but when I reload it -> nothing happens in gallery. For RAM it works properly and it is unlocked (as long the game is still in RAM) if you redo the scenes, but not if you quit the browser and reload the flash (Reload from Mimput).

Probably Fixed Now!

com Wrote:I haven'T found the time, as I said ^^ and its not an accusation its just a discovery :D

I know ;) But you know, some people think I am an omnipresent magician that controls all hentai sites and connections :mrgreen:

com Wrote:Btw. how long has an admin to read my stuff before it doesn't need a confirmation anymore?

10 posts and 'some time and analysis'. I was also a rookie, you know.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:37 pm

In that case I'm interested in bodyparts and layers of it (Peach/Cumlayers) and Environment (Furniture, Objects, Items) located in *.fla I think I got some ideas. Btw how does this ragdoll swf work in detail? Saved locally or animations sent directly to you?

Also: Any suggestions for a free and usefull tool to view/edit *.fla? In the past I used "Swish" for small homepage flash stuff, but I think it's insufficient. Primarily I only need a tool to export from *.fla, Rest works well with my graphic tools. Scaling in flash works similar to "vector graphics" for DOS?
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:36 am

I updated the game with more fixes.

com Wrote:In that case I'm interested in bodyparts and layers of it (Peach/Cumlayers) and Environment (Furniture, Objects, Items) located in *.fla I think I got some ideas.

I will find them, then I'll PM you tomorrow or after tomorrow. Please remember me if I disappear on saturday.

com Wrote:Btw how does this ragdoll swf work in detail? Saved locally or animations sent directly to you?

The Ragdoll is only for visual help. I've made it from scratch and its in an advance state, because it now supports cloning and dragging multiple objects. People use their creativity to make scenes using certain poses, by saving each 'state' in each save slot (it could be a stop motion of a given loop or each scene pose). In either case, I will animate the loops inside PUT, using some of my creativity too. The ragdoll doesnt have any export function. Its save file is called 'MiMRAGDOLL.SOL'. You can have many of those, if you save it to another location (then overwrite the one that is located in a cache folder in windows), so you can make each one have a given scene idea. Then you can either take screenshots and send here, or you can just give me the saved poses (that sol file above), then I can load it here and create the pose using those as a base ;)

com Wrote:Also: Any suggestions for a free and usefull tool to view/edit *.fla? In the past I used "Swish" for small homepage flash stuff, but I think it's insufficient. Primarily I only need a tool to export from *.fla, Rest works well with my graphic tools. Scaling in flash works similar to "vector graphics" for DOS?

You say Swish Max4? I am checking it out. I dont know any other IDE that works with FLA, because, well, its a proprietary format from Adobe. I use Flash CS6 (student edition) and it works well.
In order to create art for Flash, bear in mind that I work with vectors. So you need to work in a program that can output .SWF, .AI (Illustrator), .FXG, .EPS and other format that I can import back to Flash.
Authors use to help me with bitmap images (like hentai Peach images) but then I vectorize it before using it in the game. The more you can create a vector from scratch (by using bezier curves and optimizing points/edges) the better ;) The game ends up faster and using less memory!

Oh! And your GIF in your another post above is giving out this error:
https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/f7/4 ... 9561ee.gif
Error 1011 Ray ID: 19afe9ab56181012
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (cs.sankakucomplex.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/data/f7/40/f74088e3776490b35fdcf477da9561ee.gif).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:04 am

Never a boring day for Ivan~
Myuu

Postby ctseth1988 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:57 am

this is by far the best game on here. very well done
ctseth1988
Newly Registered

Postby com » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm

So far:
-after start the Twomp is loaded in gallery, as it is supposed to (was saved before but not displayed unlocked). :D
-Birdo don't work (It's like it was before unlock for RAM only not savegame even with "BirdoGallery" entry in the end of MiMPUTSAVE2)
-"CobratGallery" doesn't work either, same problem as above.
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Myuu Wrote:Never a boring day for Ivan~

Never! (Or almost never) :mrgreen:
Oh, I like your avatar. Although I've always linked you to your former signature (girl and the tea) ;) I love that art!

ctseth1988 Wrote:this is by far the best game on here. very well done

Thank you! ^_^
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ms92 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Is there any way to activate cheats? I'm in world 3-4 and every time I get the crystal ball to activate the doorway out of the level it glitches through the floor and I end up stuck.
ms92
Newly Registered

Postby Pram » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:20 pm

ms92 Wrote:Is there any way to activate cheats? I'm in world 3-4 and every time I get the crystal ball to activate the doorway out of the level it glitches through the floor and I end up stuck.

Please read the first post.
Pram

Postby VintageBass » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Pram Wrote:
ms92 Wrote:Is there any way to activate cheats? I'm in world 3-4 and every time I get the crystal ball to activate the doorway out of the level it glitches through the floor and I end up stuck.

Please read the first post.

... It's kinda amazing how some people don't read the first post... Me, for example...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby H-milk » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Hey,

My idea is probably stupid but like the ragdoll program which allow to increase scene developpement, why don't you make a similar thing to build levels? :>
H-milk
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:57 pm

I just want to know how it glitches. Do you have a screensave? Could you please press PAGE DOWN (to activate debug mode) before reproducing it? So I can fix this bug.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:06 pm

H-milk Wrote:Hey,

My idea is probably stupid but like the ragdoll program which allow to increase scene developpement, why don't you make a similar thing to build levels? :>

So something like Mario Maker, when that comes out?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby ctseth1988 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:40 pm

When you run out of mario characters, maybe you could start including sonic characters, or maybe make that the next game
ctseth1988
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:57 pm

ctseth1988 Wrote:When you run out of mario characters, maybe you could start including sonic characters, or maybe make that the next game

There was mentions of Princess Sally, but as far as I know this is going to be straight Mario. There is literally hundreds of characters to pick from, so I don't think there's going to be a shortage of them any time soon.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby ctseth1988 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm

why havent you searched for me (and this site) earlier? I dont have a crystal ball, and there is many 'copies' of this game in sites of people who didnt ask a permission from me, so I cant track them all.

Depends how much you care about this issue, but maybe you can insert a kill code on a hidden clickable on the title screen, so that when it happens in the future, you can go on there and wipe it off the other sites.
This would preserve your reputation.
ctseth1988
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Phew......the weekend!
I started making Level 6-6.
And yes, new art and creatures, like a tent, more mountains, the chair, the umbrella, and Pa-patch (the 'bobomb-like' friend)!

level 6-6.jpg

com Wrote:-Birdo don't work (It's like it was before unlock for RAM only not savegame even with "BirdoGallery" entry in the end of MiMPUTSAVE2)
-"CobratGallery" doesn't work either, same problem as above.

Probably Fixed now, but I need someone to test it again, please.

H-milk Wrote:Hey, My idea is probably stupid but like the ragdoll program which allow to increase scene developpement, why don't you make a similar thing to build levels? :>

Possible! I'll think about it.

ctseth1988 Wrote:Depends how much you care about this issue, but maybe you can insert a kill code on a hidden clickable on the title screen, so that when it happens in the future, you can go on there and wipe it off the other sites.
This would preserve your reputation.

Haha. Well, I dont care that much, but if people want me to go that far by making games like this one, at least they should at least respect my work. Putting credits (and a link to LOK site) dont hurt anyone. Or they can dedicate their time to make new games, so I can also play them instead of only working for your guys ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects