Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.5 (Dec 18/14)

Postby UndyingFlame » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:28 am

Bug Report
- If you press the down arrow twice (With the second press while she's rising), with any girl, in any attire, a ball and chain will appear around their ankles
- It may just be me, but I'm unable to complete the footjob section, thus I'm unable to leave prison
- The poison mushroom overrides my settings. For instance, my stomach setting is set to default, but if I get the poison mushroom peach's (Or any of the lovely ladies) stomach will still expand

That's all I have to report, keep up the splendid work.
~Blaze
UndyingFlame
Newly Registered

Postby tyler_eli » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:56 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Phew......the weekend!
I started making Level 6-6.
And yes, new art and creatures, like Pa-patch!

This looks promising, was expecting quality to remain the same til the end of the game but that kinda raises the bar again
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby ronofar » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 pm

[quote="Ivan-Aedler"]Phew......the weekend!
I started making Level 6-6.
And yes, new art and creatures, like Pa-patch!

Ivan you make great game. And I now that MiM is your main project. But could you please give a little time to your another great game Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.02 ALPHA. Because 5 month without any update is very sad. And many users may think that you banned this game. Could you do just a small update for this game and show us that this game still alive and you will work with it. And it also could be a good Christmas present for all of us. Thank you.
ronofar
Newly Registered

Postby com » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Looks good so far, I'm interested in that yellowish pirate guy... aaaaand I should remember you about the *.fla :)
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:38 pm

com Wrote:Looks good so far, I'm interested in that yellowish pirate guy... aaaaand I should remember you about the *.fla :)

Yes, saturday night or sunday morning I'll be sending it to you. Right now, I am making my food (I live alone) and I'll buy some fruits.

ronofar Wrote:Ivan you make great game. And I now that MiM is your main project. But could you please give a little time to your another great game Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.02 ALPHA. Because 5 month without any update is very sad.

I understand. The problem is really time, and lack of help from people (donations, art...) I only have only brain, that's already 'used' in my job during the weekdays. But I hope 2015 will be better. Once I organize my time more, and I start doing sports again, I'll be more focused.

ronofar Wrote:And many users may think that you banned this game. Could you do just a small update for this game and show us that this game still alive and you will work with it. And it also could be a good Christmas present for all of us. Thank you.

I'll try but its not a promise :/ I hope you understand.

tyler_eli Wrote:This looks promising, was expecting quality to remain the same til the end of the game but that kinda raises the bar again

Actually, it will remain the same in regards to the way I make them (vectors) and a more balanced setting (e.g. I wont be adding a totally different style art inside, all of a sudden). The objects have equilibrium and compatible color tones. What we are seeing are NEW settings, like a chair, more sand, a tent...

UndyingFlame Wrote:Bug Report:- If you press the down arrow twice (With the second press while she's rising), with any girl, in any attire, a ball and chain will appear around their ankles

Why do those bugs keep haunting me? :cry: Why?? What are left to appear? A huge medkit from Team Fortress II spurting ponies in Peach Castle? :o
FIXED!

UndyingFlame Wrote:- It may just be me, but I'm unable to complete the footjob section, thus I'm unable to leave prison

FIXED!

UndyingFlame Wrote:- The poison mushroom overrides my settings. For instance, my stomach setting is set to default, but if I get the poison mushroom peach's (Or any of the lovely ladies) stomach will still expand

Please elaborate. If her stomach is set to default, it can still expand in certain scenes, thats normal. If you fixed the MIN belly and MAX belly sizes to be the same, she must retain the same belly in all situations. If the posion is changing that, now that's a bug. If her belly is 'just default', that's not considered a bug, because the poison is also considered a 'bad food' for her.

UndyingFlame Wrote:That's all I have to report, keep up the splendid work.

I will ;) Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:06 pm

larry and chomp are not getting hit by fireballs
JJPG

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.5 (Dec 20/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:52 pm

JJPG Wrote:larry and chomp are not getting hit by fireballs

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Asion » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:44 am

The key is missing.
Attachments
LOK.png
Asion

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Asion Wrote:The key is missing.

1 - The screen is too small in order for me to read the DEBUG info.
2 - I want to know if Peach lost a life in this level while carrying the key she grabbed there, or BEFORE getting that key (yes or no).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Asion » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:46 pm

My bad. I'm uploaded the un-cut image, here is the good one, and no, Peach is not lost a life, the key just gone. I'm restarted the game, te firefox ant the pc to but nothing, te key is gone, not just the image, there is no interaction.
Oh and it is level 2-3.
Attachments
LOK.png
Asion

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Asion Wrote:My bad. I'm uploaded the un-cut image, here is the good one, and no, Peach is not lost a life, the key just gone. I'm restarted the game, te firefox ant the pc to but nothing, te key is gone, not just the image, there is no interaction. Oh and it is level 2-3.

I can see it here. I restarted the level and the grey key is still there!
You might be doing something else before going to that key, like a given sex scene!
Attachments
key.png
key.png (146.7 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Asion » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Hmm, this is strange, oh well I'm going to try a few times and see how's going the thing, if something is still is wrong I report it to you, but i don't think so that is the scenes is the problem, the first time there was no any scene because i wanted to peach is be absolute untouched until she find mario.
Asion

Postby Asion » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:17 pm

I found the problem, it seems when I open a PUT.swf in a new window whit full screen only then come up the problem, in normal small windowed mode the key is at his place.
It is a bit funny thing.
Asion

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Asion Wrote:I found the problem, it seems when I open a PUT.swf in a new window whit full screen only then come up the problem.

Ahhhhhhh, okay ;) Thats gre.......

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WHAT?

Okay, Okay, oh Goddness......oh that Mushroom Kingdom world.....
I need to rest a bit... :( Then I'll fix that DARN DING!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Asion » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh man, looks like I caused you a lot of trouble, sorry.
Asion

Postby com » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 pm

I'm on holiday for a few days, see you at least new year again. Merry xmas to you
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 am

Asion Wrote:Oh man, looks like I caused you a lot of trouble, sorry.

Nonono!! WE DESERVE a BUG FREE game! Keep finding them if you can! Let's kill them all!
FIXED! But I really need some rest. I am right now making more areas of 6-6. I've made more jungle areas (not shown below), the 'rope' bridge and a Grotto area!

6-6-2.png

PS: The skull dicks have the same color of themselves. Its grey because the code will change it accordingly during the game.
PS2: The rule to open the skull door: Peach needs to stroke the first dick, and to use her asshole (or her pussy if Anal Scenes are OFF in the options) to open it. Then they will be with red /blue eyes. She wont be losing her virginity because the dick will only penetrate her a bit. Also remember she wont be 'fucking a creature', so its not technically a 'lose of her virginity and loyalty in regard to Mario'.
PS3: She needs to jump a certain number of times to each one. Even so, the skull door will ONLY allow a stark naked Princess to go inside (I am using certain comic ideas, like with Link and with Pokemon). So Peach will need to cover herself and be cautious about sneaking enemies there ;) Then she might find a large dungeon area with a ship with some hostage toads. I wont be making new bosses there, as I also want to reuse some of them later. She will free them and go away in an apperture. Level finished! She will be able to repeat the level later, but no toads will be there as hostages.

com Wrote:I'm on holiday for a few days, see you at least new year again. Merry xmas to you

Okay, Merry xmas there!! Be careful there!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby UndyingFlame » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Please elaborate. If her stomach is set to default, it can still expand in certain scenes, thats normal. If you fixed the MIN belly and MAX belly sizes to be the same, she must retain the same belly in all situations. If the posion is changing that, now that's a bug. If her belly is 'just default', that's not considered a bug, because the poison is also considered a 'bad food' for her.

I apologize for the confusion, I see where things can be misunderstood. My settings for Min and Max are the same (default), and getting the poison mushroom overrides them both and still expands. I've also tried to see if her breast settings get overridden as well, by putting the Max and Min on the same setting, yet it is only the belly that ignores the settings.

Thank you again for all the hard work you put in this, and to dealing with bugs. Good luck with anything that might be driving you crazy.
~Blaze
UndyingFlame
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.5 (Dec 21/14)

Postby com » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Change of plans... car broke, I'm on holiday in spring.... -.-

More time for different things to do :) Any suggestions for upcoming features? :)
com

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.5 (Dec 21/14)

Postby VintageBass » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm

com Wrote:Change of plans... car broke, I'm on holiday in spring.... -.-

Awww, that sucks. Well hopefully gets better for you!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects