Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.8 (Jan 15/15)

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:09 pm

The new snifit scene was pretty damn good :D but shouldnt Peach comment on how good it feels when they come out? in the end these are like anal beads, which ALWAYS feels good, as this song shows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rV0GXBwcU

(R.I.P Bounty Hunter, who failed at ganking Tusk)
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby JJPG » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 pm

koopa art not unlocking

also on your forum i cant read any post its say that this board has no forums
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:59 pm

prego Wrote:is there anyway you can make controls compatible with the xb1 controller?

Provided you tell me which keys the keyboard usually get mapped to, I can create a new config. But there's a 'joy2key' app, which simply maps your gamepad keys (connected by a USB port) to a given keyboard key.
So I can press 'A key' in the gamepad, and this activate keyboard 'C' key
http://explodingrabbit.com/resources/ho ... amepad.13/

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:The new snifit scene was pretty damn good :D but shouldnt Peach comment on how good it feels when they come out? in the end these are like anal beads, which ALWAYS feels good, as this song shows

Glad you like it ;)
Hmmmmm...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ If she is horny enough, I can make her cum comment it out.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:(R.I.P Bounty Hunter, who failed at ganking Tusk)

This is indecent! How could you explore rookie players? :evil: :mrgreen: (I am a rookie myself in most of the modern MMPORG ones) :oops: :mrgreen:

JJPG Wrote:koopa art not unlocking

Checking!
EDIT: Its working here! Please check your cache!

JJPG Wrote:Also on your forum i cant read any post its say that this board has no forums

Hmmmmmm VERY STRANGE!
Please test again!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 am

Ok... first try, lets hope its useful... :) Some small thing like pussy and face expression I can't change in ragdoll program, also her right leg needs some adjustment I think but it was quite a fast try. Lets see if I find the time for the cum layer but I fear transparency is quite useless on that whitish Peach.
Attachments
MiMRAGDOLL.rar
(106.74 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
com

Postby JJPG » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:43 am

JJPG Wrote:koopa art not unlocking

Checking!
EDIT: Its working here! Please check your cache!

doesnt pop up
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:07 am

JJPG Wrote:doesnt pop up

koopa.jpg
koopa.jpg (87.01 KiB) Viewed 3457 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby rebelseal » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:05 am

hey aedler what are you doing to the final level in the first area just interested
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:42 am

Game updated with MIPS (The Rabbit) scene 1 by me!

This is what a given lurker could say: ;)

jolliness no end.jpg
jolliness no end.jpg (32.51 KiB) Viewed 3408 times

rebelseal Wrote:hey aedler what are you doing to the final level in the first area just interested

70% of 6-6. I am making the Grotto area.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.8 (Jan 17/15)

Postby Tacomancer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:44 am

what's the plan for the dairy atm?
Tacomancer

Postby Naisylina » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:27 pm

I downloaded the last update!

I at once go to MIPS and check a scene with him!

Already get the bobble a wrong way round!

MacOsX 10.10.1, Safari 8.0.2

I don´t know if it is my computer or the program.

But the scene is funny!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

WrongWayRound.jpg
Last edited by Naisylina on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naisylina

Postby JJPG » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:20 pm

did i say it was the koopa gallery? it was the koopa art achievement
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Naisylina Wrote:I downloaded the last update! I at once go to MIPS and check a scene with him! Already get the bobble a wrong way round!

FIXED!
Please consider using the SPOILER button, then put any screenshot inside. It makes my life better while retaining post pages shorter.

Tacomancer Wrote:what's the plan for the dairy atm?

You say, daily work in the game? I use to check my TODO list and elect those that are more improtant / less difficult ot make, then I make a couple of 'easier' tasks with one 'harder' task.
Today I am resting more. If I start/finish up something for the next update, I will tell here, as I always do.

JJPG Wrote:did i say it was the koopa gallery? it was the koopa art achievement

Sorry, I misunderstood. If I remember, its working okay already. t wont pop up in front of you anymore. A message might appear saying you unlocked it, so you need to go to the achievement screen manually.
Even by using cheats, Peach still needs to fuck all of them (in case she hasnt done in a given gameplay). Once its unlocked, the achievement information will be saved in the current save slot.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 am

Hmn I think that scene need some more frames and other positions, or is it allright? Suggestions? And btw. the reload problem (as described in my last 5 or so posts, reload swf = no gallery) is for all unlocked enemies now (coz of the new implemented enemy counter)
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 am

Level 6-6 (One of the Grotto rooms): In progress. Comparison of the original and the PUT version.
Again, the idea is NOT to recreate it 100%. There will be fewer rooms and different corridors. Moreover, PUT doesnt support isometric walking. Peach only walks left/right. The red rectangle is where a koopa will appear.

grotto versions.jpg
grotto versions.jpg (98.76 KiB) Viewed 3172 times

com Wrote:Hmn I think that scene need some more frames and other positions, or is it allright? Suggestions? And btw. the reload problem (as described in my last 5 or so posts, reload swf = no gallery) is for all unlocked enemies now (coz of the new implemented enemy counter)

I didnt understand. You are saying that your MIMRAGDOLL scene needs more frames? I didnt have time to check it yet, sorry.
As for your second statement, are you saying the reload problem makes all unlocked enemies locked again? So E.G you save the game with goomba and koopa unlocked, then you load it again later and both are locked again?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I didnt understand. You are saying that your MIMRAGDOLL scene needs more frames? I didnt have time to check it yet, sorry.

No problem... Its just I feel it doesn't look so animated as the other animation (they got more animation frames than just the ragdoll limit)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for your second statement, are you saying the reload problem makes all unlocked enemies locked again? So E.G you save the game with goomba and koopa unlocked, then you load it again later and both are locked again?

correct, same happened before with some enemies, if you remember. I think JJPG means the same problem... I've noticed that for Toad, Koopa, Gumba... (haven't checked further)
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:56 am

com Wrote:I didnt understand. You are saying that your MIMRAGDOLL scene needs more frames? I didnt have time to check it yet, sorry.

Dont worry, I'll see it and I'll tell you.

com Wrote:Correct, same happened before with some enemies, if you remember. I think JJPG means the same problem... I've noticed that for Toad, Koopa, Gumba... (haven't checked further)

Darn bug! I detected the problem finally. FIXING IT.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:52 am

JJPG Wrote:did i say it was the koopa gallery? it was the koopa art achievement

Sorry, I misunderstood. If I remember, its working okay already. t wont pop up in front of you anymore. A message might appear saying you unlocked it, so you need to go to the achievement screen manually.
Even by using cheats, Peach still needs to fuck all of them (in case she hasnt done in a given gameplay). Once its unlocked, the achievement information will be saved in the current save slot.

that message doesnt appear also the koopa scenes reset the horny bar
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Added:
- NEW: 'Funny Dialogue' mode in the options! If its ON, creatures might talk like Peach (phrases like 'Ohhh he doesn't stop cumming!' and 'dont put in my...', etc).
- BUG FIX: Peach being locked up as a statue ('moving left and right while in statue mode') after going to the gallery and playing a given scene before leaving it.
- Glitch FIX: Balloons were not casting random text anymore since the addon of foreground balloons (Update 2.1.8). The RULE is: Peach will say different lascive phrases if she is a nymph or if she is redoing a scene with normal enemies (goombas, koopas, shyguys, bloopers...).
- General cosmetic/small changes, like an even more Peach sounds (laughing, arousing, 'noooo' sounds), a fluider dick animation in shyguy scene 1, and position change of goomba scene 8 (frontal fuck).

Here is the reason to add the 'Funny Dialogue' feature. I think it will be a plus for some laughing ;)

JJPG Wrote:That message doesnt appear also the koopa scenes reset the horny bar

I will test it later. As for SOME koopa scenes 'resetting' her horny bar, its expected, as Peach will cum before certain scenes end.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.8 (Jan 18/15)

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:27 am

Hey Ivan! How've you been? I see you're working a lot on this to make it perfect!! I was wondering if you could sometime soon make the anal gangbang scene I mentioned about 5 months ago? I know you're probably busy, so if you can't I understand. I'm just wondering if you'd be able to get to it sometime? :mrgreen:
Jdmbt373

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.8 (Jan 18/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:04 am

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hey Ivan! How've you been? I see you're working a lot on this to make it perfect!! I was wondering if you could sometime soon make the anal gangbang scene I mentioned about 5 months ago? I know you're probably busy, so if you can't I understand. I'm just wondering if you'd be able to get to it sometime? :mrgreen:

Hello there! Things are going on well, I've made a bunch of new areas to level 6-6. It might be in the game still this new week (I hope so).
Yes, I am busy, but yes, I really want to make that scene. You see that we now have a MIPS (Rabbit) scene, a thing I wanted to make TWO years ago :? as this link shows.
So, sometimes I can make a scene in the same week, sometimes I let it a bit deeper inside the pile of the TODO's.
The only way I see of working even more in the game is by donations, because I can quit some part time jobs (and I can have excuses to my friends), so I can focus on more content.

Let's see what I could do still this month. Our meeting about the gangbang scene was here!
But I still need to know how it will happen. In any level? In certain hog holes? In the prison?
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects