Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 22/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 pm

I might not update the game until next Monday or Tuesday because I will go to a 'bycicle adventure'. I might ride 200 or more kilometers in less than 12 hours.

tripflip Wrote:I've been having a weird bug during sex scenes where Peach is randomly having generic dialogue (the kind you might find in the gallery) instead of her usual lines for sex acts. I haven't really found a rhyme or reason for what triggers it.

Its on purpose since earlier versions. The problem is that this feature got deactivated for some hidden bug.
Now its back! It occurs when Peach has sex with the enemy again (like in DO-OVERs). This is to avoid the same, same, same and same dialogue if you repeat scenes. The first scene with a given creature will always make her say the normal embarassing text.

tripflip Wrote:The Koopa Troopa art achievement didn't unlock even though I got all of the Koopa Troopa scenes. But I had normal dialogue for every Koopa Troopa scene except for the gang bang scene. So I'm wondering if the generic dialogue bug is preventing the achievement from unlocking.

No, its not. The thing is that, once Peach is a nymph (10 or more laids in a level) she starts to talk more dirty phrases by herself, so the randomness.
But the Koopa achievement must be unlocked after their 11th scene.

Funny Dialogue is to make creatures talk like Peach.

demoonchild Wrote:Hello Everyone!! Ivan, I am working in a new pussy...so, when its done, I will send it to you, I hope you like it....because I DO!!;)

Oh great!! Thank you! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Excellent progress.

But you know what you could use?

More females (and futas)

More Toadette
ElPresidente

Postby tripflip » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
tripflip Wrote:I've been having a weird bug during sex scenes where Peach is randomly having generic dialogue (the kind you might find in the gallery) instead of her usual lines for sex acts. I haven't really found a rhyme or reason for what triggers it.

Its on purpose since earlier versions. The problem is that this feature got deactivated for some hidden bug.
Now its back! It occurs when Peach has sex with the enemy again (like in DO-OVERs). This is to avoid the same, same, same and same dialogue if you repeat scenes. The first scene with a given creature will always make her say the normal embarassing text.

tripflip Wrote:The Koopa Troopa art achievement didn't unlock even though I got all of the Koopa Troopa scenes. But I had normal dialogue for every Koopa Troopa scene except for the gang bang scene. So I'm wondering if the generic dialogue bug is preventing the achievement from unlocking.

No, its not. The thing is that, once Peach is a nymph (10 or more laids in a level) she starts to talk more dirty phrases by herself, so the randomness.
But the Koopa achievement must be unlocked after their 11th scene.

Huh, then I guess I really don't know why the Koopa Troopa achievement isn't unlocking for me. I've gone through all of the sex scenes (and unlocked Koopa Troopas in the gallery). The Goomba and Toad achievements worked fine. Oh, actually, I should also mention that generic dialogue is happening the first time Peach does various sex acts. It's happening randomly to some sex acts, not all of them (like for instance the second and fourth Pokey scene, but not the first and third). And this is happening with a fresh game.

Edit: reproduced it again after clearing the flash cache. Started a new game and cleared World 1, getting the Toad and Goomba achievements, but can't get the Koopa Troopa achievement. Unlocked all 11 scenes in the gallery and continued screwing Koopa Troopas, but can't unlock the achievement.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby H-milk » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey,

Don't know if it was mentionned before, but there is some bugs with stars sometimes.

When you are invincible and go into pipe, door or a state change (masturbation or something), star animation stop normaly but the invincibility.
Can't have a screen atm, but if my memory is good, the state doesn't change in DEBUG list.
H-milk
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:28 am

Been awhile since I've engaged in any conversation with this game. And I say the game is turning out good so far. Granted there's a lot to be worked on. So without further adieu, here's my bug report and suggestions. Also, keep in mind that since it's been a long while of playing that game, the cache for MiMPUT has already been expunged. I tend to clean out cookies and cache now and then dutifully not just for the sake of the game itself, but in general performances for my web browser.

Bugs:
  • It could be just be me but when Peach rides the swan in the tower, the game gets stuck permanently in that mode despite pressing the spacebar to attempt to progress through it. I feel like there's no exit unless I'm forced to reload a saved game or restart it entirely.
  • Whenever Peach skids bearing those big jugs of hers, you can see them pop out from her shirt in an odd sort of ways. I would have liked to take a screenshot, but obviously it's kinda hard to do that.
  • In the gallery section of the game, I've noticed animation sets like Lady Bow for example being partially obstructed by the interfaces in the lower right section. There should be a way to have all the scenes continuously be centered so that scenes don't end up migrating anywhere that would allow the visuals to be obstructed by interface buttons and such.
  • For whatever reason, the defeated squid seems to bounce up and down those munching plants.
    Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ghostsquid.png
    ghostsquid.png (109.51 KiB) Viewed 4170 times
  • It seems that during underwater, Peach can never seem to be able to stand on any surface but instead kinda bobs about.

floor.png
    floor.png (104.23 KiB) Viewed 4170 times
  • This is mostly a minor aesthetic cosmetic issue. But I think the vertical stack of bricks should be behind the dark green ones.

bricks.png
    bricks.png (142.57 KiB) Viewed 4170 times
  • That one Subcon level (I forgot which one) where you find Yoshi. If you ride him and cross pass with that mushroom dildo creature, Peach ends up performing Kage bunshin no jutsu and has sex with Yoshi while her clone masturbates on the mushroom dildo.
Suggestions:
  • During skid-mode, I believe it should only be limited to when Peach makes a sudden turn to the opposite direction. It doesn't make sense to tap the directional button twice in one direction and have her skid like that.
  • You know those big fat spikes surrounding thwomps? They don't look that painfully sharp. Infact, they could be used as a wooden pony, or in this case a stone pony. >:3 How to get peach to ride it is up to one's imagination.
  • When Peach is partially stripped nude she tends to cover her private parts. Shouldn't she also do that whenever she stands idling as well?
  • I'm assuming that Kamek who showers Peach and Wendy with magical dust later causes Peach to become a futanari, right? If that's the case, can you somehow improve the whole scene so that Kamek's magic tinkering is more obvious to the player that Peach was futanarized as a result?
Requests:
  • When Birdo cums on Peach's face, can that facial cum be removed as an option like all the other cum? Sometimes it looks disturbing because it makes her look like Santa Claus.
  • Could you have the flatulent sounds be restricted to anal options only?
  • In one of Peach's masturbation mode where she looks around before diving her finger into her crotch. Is she sniffing her ass or her pussy? If it's her ass, can that too be restricted to anal option as well? Also if she's just sniffing her snatch, wouldn't it make sense to have her dive her hands in front instead of the back?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:06 am

ElPresidente Wrote:Excellent progress. But you know what you could use?

Nice party!! As for the females, already discussed. I wont be making tons of Peach Like females (with her proportions) but there are some females yet to be put in the game, generally smaller, like Goombella. And I plan more lesbian scenes between Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Krystal.

tripflip Wrote:Edit: reproduced it again after clearing the flash cache. Started a new game and cleared World 1, getting the Toad and Goomba achievements, but can't get the Koopa Troopa achievement. Unlocked all 11 scenes in the gallery and continued screwing Koopa Troopas, but can't unlock the achievement.

FIXING and FIXING. If I dont have time to send tomorrow, I'll send only on monday or tuesday.

H-milk Wrote:Hey, Don't know if it was mentionned before, but there is some bugs with stars sometimes. When you are invincible and go into pipe, door or a state change (masturbation or something), star animation stop normaly but the invincibility. Can't have a screen atm, but if my memory is good, the state doesn't change in DEBUG list.

I need a screenshot in order for me to check the debug variables.

Biles Wrote:Been awhile since I've engaged in any conversation with this game.

I see :| I know its time, and well, life itself. I miss you here!

Biles Wrote:And I say the game is turning out good so far. Granted there's a lot to be worked on. So without further adieu, here's my bug report and suggestions.

Thank you for the reports. As always, I strive for a 100% bug free game! But I will accumulate some of the findings, then I'll find time to check them all later.

Biles Wrote:Requests: When Birdo cums on Peach's face, can that facial cum be removed as an option like all the other cum? Sometimes it looks disturbing because it makes her look like Santa Claus.

You say, 'Head Cum: ON/OFF?' I try to refrain from those complexity, because people will start asking for Body Cum: ON/OFF, Pussy/Butt cum: ON OFF.... You can use the general "show body cum" (YES/NO) in the options.

Biles Wrote:[*]Could you have the flatulent sounds be restricted to anal options only?

You say, only when Allow Anal is On? Those are CUM FART sounds, not 'poo' sounds.

Biles Wrote:In one of Peach's masturbation mode where she looks around before diving her finger into her crotch. Is she sniffing her ass or her pussy? If it's her ass, can that too be restricted to anal option as well? Also if she's just sniffing her snatch, wouldn't it make sense to have her dive her hands in front instead of the back?[/list]

I will change her position in order to sniff her front.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby rebelseal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:25 am

ElPresidente Wrote:Excellent progress.

But you know what you could use?

More females (and futas)

More Toadette

can this happen as an Easter Egg?
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby rebelseal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:36 am

the diary made my game freak out and my character in the reg dress with peach to just randomly change between all outfits power up or not and between daisy, peach, and rosalina
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:51 am

rebelseal Wrote:Can this happen as an Easter Egg?

Animations like that? Possible! I'll put in my todo list, but no promises to be in the game soon.

rebelseal Wrote:the diary made my game freak out and my character in the reg dress with peach to just randomly change between all outfits power up or not and between daisy, peach, and rosalina

I need to reproduce it. Do you remember the steps you did? Did you loaded a saved game first? Please describe me.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby rebelseal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:56 am

i hit ctrl while looking at it just after starting a new save with a new browser no cookies or sites viewed other than getting to the game the clothes being worn also changed after the scenes with poochy from raccoon to the apron
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:01 am

also said virginity lost with lakitu is that even a scene where its anything other than a blowjob?
rebelseal

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:43 am

rebelseal Wrote:i hit ctrl while looking at it just after starting a new save with a new browser no cookies or sites viewed other than getting to the game the clothes being worn also changed after the scenes with poochy from raccoon to the apron

I cant reproduce. I can go the Diary screen, then I press CTRL and I am back to the level without any problem, even loading saves. Are you with a corrupted/old save?

rebelseal Wrote:also said virginity lost with lakitu is that even a scene where its anything other than a blowjob?

I am not understanding your sentences. Lets me try to organize it.

"Ivan, it also appeared 'virginity lost' with lakitu scene X. Does it happen with scenes other than a blowjob?'
Yes, provide he penetrates her. This only happen in scene 2 (when he licks her pussy then fucks her)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby rebelseal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 am

sorry for my horrible grammar Ivan i am currently running on 2 hours of sleep and sick I do not know the exact scene it was i do not think it was that scene tho
rebelseal

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 23/15)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:01 am

6-6 is still very buggy. There doesn't seem to be a room past the locked door you have to open. It looks like a dead end.

Also, I sent you some new levels Ivan. Can you give me your opinions on them on a later date when you have the time to look over them?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 am

rebelseal Wrote:sorry for my horrible grammar Ivan i am currently running on 2 hours of sleep and sick I do not know the exact scene it was i do not think it was that scene tho

Don't worry. ;)
Well, I really need to know which scene.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:6-6 is still very buggy. There doesn't seem to be a room past the locked door you have to open. It looks like a dead end. Also, I sent you some new levels Ivan. Can you give me your opinions on them on a later date when you have the time to look over them?

EDIT: PROBABLY FIXED NOW. Sorry about that, but well, the level is HUGE, and I really wanted to make it, otherwise we would wait for 1 to 2 months. I prefer the 'gogogo' approach. If more bugs, I will fix them over time. As for the levels, I've received it, but no time to see them. I'll give the opinions about the levels after tuesday.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demoonchild » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello Again!!! I'm done with a new model of Butt for Doggystyle, here a screenshot, so you can give me your comments...
is the normal version, the penetrated and the gaped...... ;)

PS: My new idea for an anus is also there...

New Doggy Butt.jpg
demoonchild

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 pm

demoonchild Wrote:Hello Again!!! I'm done with a new model of Butt for Doggystyle, here a screenshot, so you can give me your comments...is the normal version, the penetrated and the gaped...... ;)

Great improvement!! Wow so we have two 'closed anus' types, and two 'opened ones', one of them 'from inside', right?
But hmmmm.....I didnt like her pussy so much. I know it might be your new Pussy 2 (I am not at home anymore, I cant access Flash).
I prefer the frontal pussy 1, and the pussy the has when crouching (DOWN key). That little pussy is delicious the way it is ;)

I'll update this butt part later. If I am correct, its your backside butt, that I've already put in the game. The only visible improvement I have to import is those new anus styles ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demoonchild » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:26 pm

:D Believe me, the pussy is just fine, looks very good, I based the model on this:

url.jpg

new doggy.jpg

Here a comparison with the Toad Anal Scene:

Comparison.jpg

So its physically correct.... :P

I'm open to suggestions anyway
demoonchild

Postby com » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 am

I would prefer a mix of both on the original its quite low and on that new design its lifted on same level as the person who looks at it, for the toad sceene that means she has to kneel, not able to lift up her body, else the angle would look different. Btw. I hope to find some time this weekend for cum overhaul.
com

Postby tripflip » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:45 am

That looks very nice :) If it's alright to make a suggestion, what if the colors on the pussy got lightened up a little and her flower got opened up a little.

Closeup:

New Ass 01.jpg
New Ass 01.jpg (157.71 KiB) Viewed 3647 times

With Toad:

New Ass 02.jpg
New Ass 02.jpg (281.39 KiB) Viewed 3647 times
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects