Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 23/15)

Postby demoonchild » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:56 am

com Wrote:I would prefer a mix of both on the original its quite low and on that new design its lifted on same level as the person who looks at it, for the toad sceene that means she has to kneel, not able to lift up her body, else the angle would look different. Btw. I hope to find some time this weekend for cum overhaul.

Actually this is not to compare the scene, ois just the butt.... ¬_¬
demoonchild

Postby rebelseal » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:47 am

ok i found a glitch where star power up doesnt turn off and just keeps running after going through the pipe at the end of the mushroom kingdom forest level
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:03 am

Just to remind people I am just answering older posts (check the quotes I am answering too). I dont have any more time until monday or tuesday.
demoonchild Wrote::D Believe me, the pussy is just fine, looks very good, I based the model on this...Here a comparison with the Toad Anal Scene: So its physically correct.... :P

I dont use the pussy like the left. I use it like this.

pussy delicious.jpg
pussy delicious.jpg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 3355 times

You see the pussy is not so hidden like in your picture in the left. I dont use the pussy attached to the butt like you did.
When Peach is kneelled, or in a way her butt is more shown, the pussy becomes over the butt, not behind it.

Perhaps the problem with your pussy model is that its too tall, making it appear more mature. But well, in Flash I can stretch / change their height anyway, so its not a problem.

com Wrote:I would prefer a mix of both on the original its quite low and on that new design its lifted on same level as the person who looks at it, for the toad sceene that means she has to kneel, not able to lift up her body, else the angle would look different. Btw. I hope to find some time this weekend for cum overhaul.

I really dont mind much if the perspective it a bit biased. The main objective is to show her cute parts better anyway ;) We are actually making some visual tricks like forcing her to be more exposed to us ;)
I also liked the way you did with her crossed feet, I might do this change to this toad scene alongside the new pussy.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Anyways: The new ass design looks a lot better, I perfer demons version with the underlining.
com

Postby Naisylina » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Bugreport!

I was in course 6-6 there you fixed any bugs. Yes!
But there is new bugs!

When I came to door as I opened with the key, immediate was I(X) in any neverland and soon fall i down far!
I checked what there wrong was and discover any thing!
Too is Peach in fault level. She is standing 1 meter over the ground.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The entrance.png

wrong entrance.png

another thing is a waterfall in course 6-5 is not transparency in the sea as the another waterfalls is.

no transparency_6_5.png
no transparency_6_5.png (153.85 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
Naisylina

Postby supersatanson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Hello! I can help with some artwork, I've drawing peach for some time and I can adapt my style if needed!
Here's a link to some of my stuff, heavily NSFW of course.
http://supersatanson.tumblr.com/tagged/ppp
supersatanson

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:43 pm

supersatanson Wrote:Hello! I can help with some artwork, I've drawing peach for some time and I can adapt my style if needed!
Here's a link to some of my stuff, heavily NSFW of course.
http://supersatanson.tumblr.com/tagged/ppp

Hey! I know you from Hentai Foundry. I'm sure Ivan would be glad to have you help on the project. (I go by the same name on Hentai Foundry btw)
MPLDAM9919

Postby supersatanson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Yeah, I remember you! :D glad to found some pals here!
I'm still recently registered so I can't PM him, but I'll contact him as soon as I can, if he doesn't contact me first :)
supersatanson

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:23 pm

supersatanson Wrote:Yeah, I remember you! :D glad to found some pals here!
I'm still recently registered so I can't PM him, but I'll contact him as soon as I can, if he doesn't contact me first :)

Don't worry, I'll help with getting your posts approved so you can send PMs. In the meantime, check out the other stuff we have here, especially the General section where you can get more posts done and get you up to the 10 post needed for many other things here on the site :)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby lekim1999 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:48 pm

A person of the game says that you have to help him with some flowers to make a Cake, what is that? somebosy can help me with this?
lekim1999
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm

lekim1999 Wrote:A person of the game says that you have to help him with some flowers to make a Cake, what is that? somebosy can help me with this?

So this someone sounds like Zess T, and she wants you to get some flour for a cake... and that's about all that I know of reading from that sentence. Probably should look into this, fix up any errors if needed.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby com » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Yay some more artists... I'd like a more realistic version of peach... maybe someday. ^^
com

Postby tripflip » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:51 pm

com Wrote:Yay some more artists... I'd like a more realistic version of peach... maybe someday. ^^

Well, I'll just mention that the aesthetic of this game is pretty firmly established by now by Ivan. He's mentioned interest in other Peach games in the past that may have different aesthetics. But he's also mentioned that any possible work on those would come after PUT (if at all). Whatever we can do to help Ivan is great, but we should work to enhance and fit his game with aesthetics that he's established. Not try to change it into something else. And I think that what he has made and what he continues to make for it is pretty amazing.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby NoeruPR » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:10 pm

New here, I'm on 6-6 right now and I must ask, I've been trying to activate the blue "!" switch in the back-end room. I just can't figure it out, is it a button press or is there anything special to it? Thanks.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby demoonchild » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 pm

tripflip Wrote:
com Wrote:Yay some more artists... I'd like a more realistic version of peach... maybe someday. ^^

Well, I'll just mention that the aesthetic of this game is pretty firmly established by now by Ivan. He's mentioned interest in other Peach games in the past that may have different aesthetics. But he's also mentioned that any possible work on those would come after PUT (if at all). Whatever we can do to help Ivan is great, but we should work to enhance and fit his game with aesthetics that he's established. Not try to change it into something else. And I think that what he has made and what he continues to make for it is pretty amazing.

With all the respect your opinion deserves, I dont agree.
The aesthetic of anything can be improved.... is the "core", the "main indea" whats must be kept.
demoonchild

Postby com » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:54 pm

tripflip Wrote:Well, I'll just mention that the aesthetic of this game is pretty firmly established by now by Ivan. He's mentioned interest in other Peach games in the past that may have different aesthetics. But he's also mentioned that any possible work on those would come after PUT (if at all). Whatever we can do to help Ivan is great, but we should work to enhance and fit his game with aesthetics that he's established. Not try to change it into something else. And I think that what he has made and what he continues to make for it is pretty amazing.

Sure but where's the problem with another Style/Skin/Face for the figure, shouldn't be that hard to implement? I like the actual style but I also like variation, thats all.
com

Postby tripflip » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:28 am

demoonchild Wrote:
tripflip Wrote:

With all the respect your opinion deserves, I dont agree.
The aesthetic of anything can be improved.... is the "core", the "main indea" whats must be kept.

Look again at Com's request. Com wanted a more realistic aesthetic rather than a cartoony one. That's not a matter of something being being "bad" or "good," or something to be improved. The decision of how abstracted or how naturalistic to go is a choice. That's not something to be "improved." All I'm saying is that this is Ivan's game, and we should respect his decision and his vision of how he wants this game to look.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby com » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 pm

tripflip Wrote:Look again at Com's request. Com wanted a more realistic aesthetic rather than a cartoony one. That's not a matter of something being being "bad" or "good," or something to be improved. The decision of how abstracted or how naturalistic to go is a choice. That's not something to be "improved." All I'm saying is that this is Ivan's game, and we should respect his decision and his vision of how he wants this game to look.

So its disrespect to ask a wish? Under the circumstance that some able realistic drawers came to this board... oO Really I don't get you, sure it's his decision but I wouldn't call it disrespect...
com

Postby tyler_eli » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 pm

A new overhaul of the graphics means remaking over 270 scenes and a few thousand animations that took years to make, not to mention Ivan and a few artists slaving away.

Let's be efficient here

If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby tripflip » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:48 pm

com Wrote:So its disrespect to ask a wish? Under the circumstance that some able realistic drawers came to this board... oO Really I don't get you, sure it's his decision but I wouldn't call it disrespect...

I actually didn't say that your request was disrespectful. In response to Demonchild's post I said that in the end we should respect Ivan's design choices. However, now that you mention it, something should be said about all the work that has gone into this game and how much work would go into making some of these changes:

com Wrote:Sure but where's the problem with another Style/Skin/Face for the figure, shouldn't be that hard to implement? I like the actual style but I also like variation, thats all.

Ivan has posted several times the process involved with implementing a new character model or outfit, and that it is in fact very time consuming and difficult to implement. Saying that your requests shouldn't be difficult to implement is actually very disrespectful. I certainly make requests, but I assume that what I'm asking would take lots of time and work (I"m no programmer, so I can only imagine), and I fully understand that an answer of no is highly reasonable.

Now, let's assume that all the time and work did get put into making a very realistic version of Peach in every single position/variation in the game. Would that fit the aesthetic of the rest of the game? And if it didn't, would that demand a change to every other visual in the game? If you haven't done design work on anything before it can be easy to underestimate both the work that goes into it and the problems that get made visually when one design element doesn't fit the rest of the design. Patchworked games/illustrations/comics look terrible compared to works that have a more consistent look.

And I made that mistake when I first submitted an illustration to Ivan to use if he wanted. Not only was my anatomy off, but the style and look didn't fit the game. But Ivan gave me great tips and feedback both to improve the anatomy, and to more fit the game. For instance, the hair I was doing was more realistic, but didn't fit the game at all (or the original Mario games). And he's absolutely right. Having shots where Peach's hair looks drastically different would be very jarring in game. Also there were times where my hands and arms looked more realistic (and had more detail), but Peach more fits into the game and looks more anime-sexy when the hands and arms look more cartoony and have less detail. Every time I submit something for him to use, Ivan gives me good feedback and corrects elements that would more fit the game. The end result is better, and hopefully I get better both in my own style and in fitting Ivan's vision of the game.

And so I think it just comes down to this: changes that may seem small can turn out to be very big. It's natural to underestimate these things, but acting like they should be no big deal is actually pretty disrespectful. I think it's a lot healthier to assume that whatever requests we make would take a lot of work.

Edit: heh, Tyler beat me to it in a much more efficient way ;)
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects