Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 28/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

ThatGuy Wrote:I mostly just lurk here, but after playing through the game again I have to ask. Is there anyway to implement a feature to turn off the Nympho dialogue all together? I know that if I stay under 10 scenes in one level then I'm fine, I can manage that. But only being able to have sex a total of 80 times is kinda sucky for me.

You say, an 'Act as Innocent all the time' option? If so, I can join both ways (this new one, and 'Act as Nymph/Slut' one) in a 'Personality' option: 'Act as Innocent', 'Act as a Nymph', 'Auto'. But if the player plays the whole game as 'Innocent', forcing Peach to be like that, the laids will still be counted, and those will decide her endings. A 'forced innocent' Peach will keep receiving a whore/nymph-only actions or activations if 10 or more in a level, or 80 or more in the whole game. For example, the ending will be a nymph one (as with the goomba gangbanging scene), but dialogues can be forced as innocent, and Peach can keep acting as innocent. No problem to add this.

ThatGuy Wrote:It's not that the Nympho dialogue is terrible or anything, I just much much prefer how every scene before she goes all sex crazy. Before it's all personalized to the event taking place, but as soon as you go sex crazy you just loose all context and get generic pound me lines (Even for a blow job).

I understand.

ThatGuy Wrote:Heck if you don't want people to be able to stay pure could you maybe add the option to turn it off completely after you beat the game or get some kinda secret?

I can make her start the game already as a nymph if the player completed the game as is. But if she is an innocent, even with 79 laids, those will be zeroed, so Peach will need 80 again. But the 'Act as Innocent' can still happen, because lets say the player still wants her embarrassed. Lets say she still doesnt accept the fact she is into those nasty things.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Tacomancer Wrote:request - Return to innocent talk.

The slutty talk IS THE DEFAULT when she gets 10 laids in a level or 80 in the entire game. Since early times (2012). When I added the FOREGROUND balloons, a BUG made it disappear. The inner engine of the game currently works like this:
- If 10 or more laids in a level: she will be a nymph. Nymph girls dont talk innocently. She already 'gave' up to her innocency, but she can recover it in the next level. She will understand it was only an escapade.
- If 80 or more laids in the whole game: she will be a nymph. Nymph girls dont talk innocently. She already 'gave' up to her innocency.

The only way to force her back to innocent all the time is to bypass those 10 or 80, which could be cheating. If we want an innocent Peach all the time, the only way to make it a 'non cheat' feature is making what I've said above: an option to make her act like an innocent (her gait, her poses and actions, and her dialogues), but actions in the game will still take her as a pure nymph/slut, which is not bad, I suppose.

NoeruPR Wrote:There is glitch on 6-6 where the dialog box doesn't progress when triggering the skull rocks. I don't know what makes it happen but I've only been able to enter 1 time. It just stays there no matter what I do. Also, there's a typo on main skull door.

Did you leave the level, then went into 6-6 again? Was it the SECOND time? When you enter for the first time, the door remains OPEN while you're in this level.
I also need to know the amount of SCORE POINTS you've had (if you remember it or you have a saved game) BEFORE it got '000NAN'
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Naisylina » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello!

Wrong layer when she have hammer bro.
Head is not in the helmet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

wrong layer.png
wrong layer.png (61.65 KiB) Viewed 3046 times
Naisylina

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Naisylina Wrote:Hello! Wrong layer when she have hammer bro. Head is not in the helmet.

Well, this is a limitation... lets currently assume her ponytail always poke through a given hole of those helmets.
If I put it in the front of the hair, problems may arise if her hair gets moved (like a wind, for example) because of the way the engine works.
I will see what I can do.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ethan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 am

Hi.
Just wanted to ask if it is possible to edit keys in the future?

Because not everybody has the same key positions (like my keyboard has swapped positions for z and y because I'm from central europe).
Adding a "QWERTZ"- config additionally to the "QWERTY" - config would therefore help pretty much in combat.
ethan
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 am

ethan Wrote:Hi. Just wanted to ask if it is possible to edit keys in the future?

Just the act of making a screen of many fields to change individual keys will increase complexity and save game files. Bugs may appear. I prefer not to touch it.
But I can add the QWERTZ. Just tell me if ONLY Z and Y is swapped in your central europe keyboard.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:13 am

Ok, sry I was so damn tired yesterday... this is a quick draw from the original Peach Doll... Just some more Light/Shadows, some more reflexes and some more tiny details... Dunno what you think... and its just a fast draw in ~4-5 minutes (Face is unchanged). It's less cartoonish and some more realistic. For the Bodyparts these "smoother" lightreflexes could maybe also benefit when mixing/turning the bodyparts.

I add some pictures of other stuff I reworked/redraw or created for a more "hardcore" mod for the german simulation game called "Biing". I'm used to this more realistic stuff and worked on less than 256 colors (DOS game). For all Graphics I just used four colores with some variations when you mix them. Also in these pictures show some "stomach bulge" and a more realistic "cumlayer" that would be interesting for PUT too as a feature for big dicked enemies. It would be quite simple to add a stretchable "bulge" that could be stretched by flash on the correct lenght for certain peach poses. I could draw something like this in the next days :)
Attachments
986.jpg
986.jpg (114.51 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
979.jpg
979.jpg (40.63 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
889.jpg
889.jpg (88 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (41.78 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:30 am

com Wrote:Ok, sry I was so damn tired yesterday... this is a quick draw from the original Peach Doll... Just some more Light/Shadows, some more reflexes and some more tiny details... Dunno what you think... and its just a fast draw in ~4-5 minutes (Face is unchanged). It's less cartoonish and some more realistic.

Ooh, thats GREAT, really!! When people want more realism, if they refer to THAT, thats PLENTY possible ;) But I dont promise anything (like making it right now).
By using your example, I'll add those shadows/hightlights. Except for her 'top tight' area. That outline is strange... Better to remove it.

strange outline.jpg
strange outline.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 2966 times

com Wrote:I add some pictures of other stuff I reworked/redraw or created for a more "hardcore" mod for the german simulation game called "Biing". I'm used to this more realistic stuff and worked on less than 256 colors (DOS game).

Interesting! I like those!

com Wrote:Also in these pictures show some "stomach bulge" and a more realistic "cumlayer" that would be interesting for PUT too as a feature for big dicked enemies. It would be quite simple to add a stretchable "bulge" that could be stretched by flash on the correct lenght for certain peach poses. I could draw something like this in the next days :)

I can add a bulge part that could be used when large dicks enter into her, but its just outside of the current priorities. Just be sure I want to add bulging.

Thank you for the ideas and for your time working on her!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NoeruPR » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Did you leave the level, then went into 6-6 again? Was it the SECOND time? When you enter for the first time, the door remains OPEN while you're in this level. I also need to know the amount of SCORE POINTS you've had (if you remember it or you have a saved game) BEFORE it got '000NAN'

Honestly, my score points have been like that for a while now, like when I got through World 3 or a bit later but since it didn't affect my gameplay I never minded, and I long since overwrote my saved games. But I've entered the level more than 5 times, the first time didn't work, the second did but then I got stuck on the blue button at the end of the area. Haven't been able to get in ever since, have tried various things and none work, don't know what triggered it.

Oh, and there's another problem by the checkpoint shower, when you enter it, it triggers the Skull Door text and gets you stuck there.

Hope that helps.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby ThatGuy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You say, an 'Act as Innocent all the time' option?[/b] If so, I can join both ways (this new one, and 'Act as Nymph/Slut' one) in a 'Personality' option: 'Act as Innocent', 'Act as a Nymph', 'Auto'. But if the player plays the whole game as 'Innocent', forcing Peach to be like that, the laids will still be counted, and those will decide her endings. A 'forced innocent' Peach will keep receiving a whore/nymph-only actions or activations if 10 or more in a level, or 80 or more in the whole game. For example, the ending will be a nymph one (as ion goombas gangbanging scene), but dialogues can be forced as innocent, and Peach can keep acting as innocent. No problem to add this.

Man you made my day, this would be great!

Thanks!
ThatGuy

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 30/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:59 pm

BEFORE ANYTHING, I've updated the game again.
- NEW: The Peach's Diary is now functional! So far, Peach will write SIX entries according to: 1) The first goomba scene, 2) The first toadworth scene, 3) The first Koopa scene, 4) When she loses her virginity, 5) The Osama 'falling' scene. 6) Osama sex scene. You will notice you unlocked a new entry when there is a message in the top left corner of the screen, and a diary icon is with Peach icon on the right. Once you visit the Diary screen, that icon will disappear, until another new entry is written by her.
- Cosmetic changes and fixes.

NoeruPR Wrote:Honestly, my score points have been like that for a while now

Please check if its now fixed. Maybe you have to restart the game. I dont know if a loaded save game will fix it yet. The maximum is 999,999. More than that, the score points must NOT increase!

NoeruPR Wrote:I've entered the level more than 5 times, the first time didn't work, the second did but then I got stuck on the blue button at the end of the area. Haven't been able to get in ever since, have tried various things and none work, don't know what triggered it.

Please test it again now (with the new version updated now, in page 1).

NoeruPR Wrote:Oh, and there's another problem by the checkpoint shower, when you enter it, it triggers the Skull Door text and gets you stuck there.

Fixed!
Thanks for the reports.

ThatGuy Wrote:Man you made my day, this would be great! Thanks!

Right!! Thats it! I'll be thinking about it ASAP!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:19 am

Another idea for girl vs girl scenes: Lipstick overlays... (picture example below) If Daisy kisses Peach a lot maybe you'll see the smooch... (not that critical imho, maybe anytime in the future).
Also some squirt scenes could be interesting... I liked JYB for this kind of stuff in the past! (he was one of the first real good flash animators back in ~2002). Now its Ivan at complexity for sure.
Attachments
522.jpg
522.jpg (61.21 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
com

Postby NoeruPR » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:05 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Please check if its now fixed. Maybe you have to restart the game. I dont know if a loaded save game will fix it yet. The maximum is 999,999. More than that, the score points must NOT increase!

Okay, everything else is fixed, I haven't checked with a new save but as you say, the score doesn't get fixed on a loaded one.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby kainisepic21 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:28 am

hey you guys i love this game very new does it have footjobs
kainisepic21
Newly Registered

Postby overlord5 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 pm

kainisepic21 Wrote:hey you guys i love this game very new does it have footjobs

one of the prison scenes have a footjob event thingy, and then there is several scenes with the toads
overlord5

Postby overlord5 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 pm

hi Ivan

i was wondering if you need help with some of the coding, i'm a fairly decent programmer
i don't have much experience with flash scripting, but i do know pritty much everything else

i'm new to this forum so i'm still not allowed to PM yet
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:17 pm

I updated the game with a small but interesting feature:
- NEW: Flavio scene 1 (in 6-6). Just talk then mock him!
- NEW: Now you can make her remove/drop her current powerup, by clicking in the 'powerup' icon that appears in TOP LEFT of the HUD (if any). Peach needs to be 'free' (not in a given scene) and touching the ground (not falling or flying).

com Wrote:Another idea for girl vs girl scenes: Lipstick overlays...If Daisy kisses Peach a lot maybe you'll see the smooch... (not that critical imho, maybe anytime in the future).

Its a possible feature! Just a mark in her face, another in her body/torso, another in her boobs, and another in her butt cheeks, depending on the scene, of course. But yes, not a feature to be made right now. Probable a post-release feature, that is, when all levels and creatures are made. But as I use to make small features during levels and scenes, who knows.

com Wrote:Also some squirt scenes could be interesting... (he was one of the first real good flash animators back in ~2002). Now its Ivan at complexity for sure.

Its preferable between women and maybe when Toadsworth is teaching her sex lessons. He might put some fingers there, and she might squirt and say 'oooooooh sorry...', and he says: 'no, no, thats fine'. I dont plan creating like 10 of these scenes scattered the game levels.

NoeruPR Wrote:Okay, everything else is fixed, I haven't checked with a new save but as you say, the score doesn't get fixed on a loaded one.

Ok!

kainisepic21 Wrote:hey you guys i love this game very new does it have footjobs

Answered in the post above.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:09 pm

overlord5 Wrote:hi Ivan. I was wondering if you need help with some of the coding, i'm a fairly decent programmer. i don't have much experience with flash scripting, but i do know pretty much everything else

Hello there! Well, for sure I will appreciate every help! But I dont know if we really need help with the code, other than refactoring it in order to make it faster (like the camera and boundary code), and AI code for creatures ;)

AS2 is like Javascript, so not hard to understand. The game currently has 18 .AS files (they're nothing more than pure txt files with code). Each one deals with a given area, like 'creatures.as', 'Peach.as'... Right now, I see the code could be optimized further (I am not a guru anyway), so if you are willing to refactor it, in order to give more speed to the CPU, like in camera code, you can jump in ;) As for novelties (e.g. new features) we need to talk about it first. A thing that could be in the game is a 'path' finding code, making friends like Goombella walk freely along the level, jumping in the cliffs (if the cliff is small enough) or avoiding it. I've also made interesting AI code, like the one Phanto uses. In the beginning, I even used sin/cosine functions, then I've optimized them, removing that need.

AS2 (like AS3) support class programming (OO) but I still use some procedural code. Not a problem per se at first.
The game (main FLA) also has code inside (like in Peach's eye objects and in every main enemy code), due to the nature of Flash (you can code inside each object directly). In the beginning, everything was inside the objects, then I started to externalize them all. Of course, externalized objects still need a line of code to activate themselves, like _root.eyeCodeStart(this), _root.changeOutfitCode(this).
The problem is that you will need the 'huge main FLA' which is more than 400mb. I can give you a prototype FLA (I usually give these to developers to test into), which will accept those AS files normally. There is only one level area, but the compile times can be as low as 20 seconds (instead of more than 20 minutes, sometimes 40, from the whole game). So you can play with it. There is also a way to see the current FPS (in the HUD), a way to benchmark it (but beware that the game has a fixed MAX FPS of 26). So the goal would be to retain as close as 26 in all levels.

The main problem with any slowdown IS the flash engine itself (Flash does not have optimizations like GPU usage and multi code support like 3d games). AS3 is faster, and I wanted to convert to it (we can even use tricks like MovieClip(this.root), in order to reuse the '_root' variables in AS2). The game might be up to 10% faster, with new features like music manipulations (pitch, tempo, adding a new drums or track, great for YOSHI levels) , and better code.

overlord5 Wrote:i'm new to this forum so i'm still not allowed to PM yet

Just have a nice stay around here, then post a bit more (10 or 15 posts), also in other interesting threads, in order to be allowed to post a PM by the moderators ;)
See you! Thanks for the interest.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 31/15)

Postby com » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:46 pm

I think another programmer would be nice for bug search, maybe script optimizing or new features. But I know for myself (I worked as employed programmer in the past for a small firm with lots of temporary programmers) the more ppl code the more problems you get, I also hated the bug search when you got code from 5-7 different people... Never touch a running system. Thats why I don't applicate as programmer, graphics are fine with me. :) Btw. anything you need right now for implementation?
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:08 pm

com Wrote:I think another programmer would be nice for bug search, maybe script optimizing or new features. But I know for myself (I worked as employed programmer in the past for a small firm with lots of temporary programmers) the more ppl code the more problems you get

I work currently in a large corporation with juniors and senior programmers, and even with many workshops and good Java practices, we still have problem.
For example, I dont mind making code like this, in a unit test, to organize it better:

Code: Select All Code
      try {   List<String> msgAt =expirService.validationDate(process1);    } 
      catch (MoMainframeException e){ fail("This must not happen: "+e.getDebugMessage();   }

try {   List<String> msgAt =expirService.validationDate(process2);    } 
      catch (MoMainframeException e){ fail("This must not happen: "+e.getDebugMessage();   }

try {   List<String> msgAt =expirService.validationDate(process3);    } 

Its more readable and organized IN THIS CASE ABOVE (at least for me) than making it like:
Code: Select All Code
try {   
          List<String> msgAt =expirService.validationDate(process1);    
      } catch (MoMainframeException e) {
           fail("This must not happen: "+e.getDebugMessage();   
      }

But then I end up discussing (a 'hot topic') with my team, and we all end up with different approaches.
In PUT, as I am the main coder, I tend to adapt code to a style I can understand and maintain better and faster later.

com Wrote:Btw. anything you need right now for implementation?

Do you have any idea? Scenes? Levels? For now, I need to rush to finish level 6-7 (the airship) and the first World 7 levels!
(MPLDAM: I havent forgotten your levels! I need more time!)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby com » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:43 pm

I can build more animations, but the ragdoll progam looks outdated to me... (maybe I just got an old link). For Levels I really like all 6-x, they are unique with some new possibilities like going to a bar/tabledance club. Maybe a gym with strong and tough guys could be interesting, maybe also some interesting machines to use there in the gym. I'd like to see Toadella and/or Rinnie scenes. As idea for the carriage in the yard some horses would be nice maybe also some scenes but i dunno if this bestiality stuff fits that well, but we already have 2 dogs so far... I also could draw a more realistic version for a new peach or something like this, the cum-overlay also (haven't started yet).
com

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects