Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 31/15)

Postby Digfree » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:48 pm

To whoever just posted and I declined your post: we have 2 mods on atm and I just approved your post and like 10 secs later saw you in the mod que again with the same post and I disproved it due to it being a duplication. However when I checked on here I don't see that first one I approved and it's not showing in the logs that I ever approved the first one. Basically I have no idea what happened but if I deleted your post in error sorry about that, feel free to type it again and one of us will approve it.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 30/15)

Postby overlord5 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:56 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
overlord5 Wrote:hi Ivan. I was wondering if you need help with some of the coding, i'm a fairly decent programmer. i don't have much experience with flash scripting, but i do know pretty much everything else

Hello there! Well, for sure I will appreciate every help! But I dont know if we really need help with the code, other than refactoring it in order to make it faster (like the camera and boundary code), and AI code for creatures ;)

AS2 is like Javascript, so not hard to understand. The game currently has 18 .AS files (they're nothing more than pure txt files with code). Each one deals with a given area, like 'creatures.as', 'Peach.as'... Right now, I see the code could be optimized further (I am not a guru anyway), so if you are willing to refactor it, in order to give more speed to the CPU, like in camera code, you can jump in ;) As for novelties (e.g. new features) we need to talk about it first. A thing that could be in the game is a 'path' finding code, making friends like Goombella walk freely along the level, jumping in the cliffs (if the cliff is small enough) or avoiding it. I've also made interesting AI code, like the one Phanto uses. In the beginning, I even used sin/cosine functions, then I've optimized them, removing that need.

AS2 (like AS3) support class programming (OO) but I still use some procedural code. Not a problem per se at first.
The game (main FLA) also has code inside (like in Peach's eye objects and in every main enemy code), due to the nature of Flash (you can code inside each object directly). In the beginning, everything was inside the objects, then I started to externalize them all. Of course, externalized objects still need a line of code to activate themselves, like _root.eyeCodeStart(this), _root.changeOutfitCode(this).
The problem is that you will need the 'huge main FLA' which is more than 400mb. I can give you a prototype FLA (I usually give these to developers to test into), which will accept those AS files normally. There is only one level area, but the compile times can be as low as 20 seconds (instead of more than 20 minutes, sometimes 40, from the whole game). So you can play with it. There is also a way to see the current FPS (in the HUD), a way to benchmark it (but beware that the game has a fixed MAX FPS of 26). So the goal would be to retain as close as 26 in all levels.

The main problem with any slowdown IS the flash engine itself (Flash does not have optimizations like GPU usage and multi code support like 3d games). AS3 is faster, and I wanted to convert to it (we can even use tricks like MovieClip(this.root), in order to reuse the '_root' variables in AS2). The game might be up to 10% faster, with new features like music manipulations (pitch, tempo, adding a new drums or track, great for YOSHI levels) , and better code.

overlord5 Wrote:i'm new to this forum so i'm still not allowed to PM yet

Just have a nice stay around here, then post a bit more (10 or 15 posts), also in other interesting threads, in order to be allowed to post a PM by the moderators ;)
See you! Thanks for the interest.

i specialize in optimizing code both for memory and processing
i have written some javascipt though it has been a while,
and i'm fairly organised :D
so pm me a link with the prototype or the full thing i have enought space
i surgest a dropbox (they have high bandwidth and so do i)

Digfree Wrote:To whoever just posted and I declined your post: we have 2 mods on atm and I just approved your post and like 10 secs later saw you in the mod que again with the same post and I disproved it due to it being a duplication. However when I checked on here I don't see that first one I approved and it's not showing in the logs that I ever approved the first one. Basically I have no idea what happened but if I deleted your post in error sorry about that, feel free to type it again and one of us will approve it.

i'm guessing it's for me, thanks for not just ignoring your mistake and owning up to it, i appreciate that 8-)
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 pm

com Wrote:I can build more animations, but the ragdoll progam looks outdated to me... (maybe I just got an old link).

The one in page 1 is not oudated. Latest version is 1.5.1. Still some bugs when saving tons of objects with certain layer changes (Z or X keys) but its plenty useable. People are taking screenshots of each pose / frame and sending to me.

com Wrote:For Levels I really like all 6-x, they are unique with some new possibilities like going to a bar/tabledance club. Maybe a gym with strong and tough guys could be interesting, maybe also some interesting machines to use there in the gym.

This can be made in post-development. As about though guys, I still need to implement Boom-Boom, HammerBro and other guys first.

com Wrote:I'd like to see Toadella and/or Rinnie scenes.

You say Toadette. I hope I can make them early this year.

com Wrote:As idea for the carriage in the yard some horses would be nice

You say some female pink yoshis appearing in the front? Then Peach could talk to them and mount them/have some scenes?

com Wrote:maybe also some scenes but i dunno if this bestiality stuff fits that well, but we already have 2 dogs so far... I also could draw a more realistic version for a new peach or something like this, the cum-overlay also (haven't started yet).

No problem with bestiality, its all fantasy.
As for a more realistic version, I would like to see the end result, I just cant promise she will be in the game before world 7.

Digfree Wrote:To whoever just posted and I declined your post: we have 2 mods on atm and I just approved your post and like 10 secs later saw you in the mod que again with the same post and I disproved it due to it being a duplication. However when I checked on here I don't see that first one I approved and it's not showing in the logs that I ever approved the first one. Basically I have no idea what happened but if I deleted your post in error sorry about that, feel free to type it again and one of us will approve it.

Hey great Digfree, I havent forgotten your scientist creature scene (Abondend Fawful stuff)!! As said , he will appear in the moon, and I'll tell you when he's there! ;)
Nice dancing creatures (in your signature). 8-)

overlord5 Wrote:I specialize in optimizing code both for memory and processing. I have written some javascipt though it has been a while, and i'm fairly organised :D So pm me a link with the prototype or the full thing i have enough space. I suggest a dropbox (they have high bandwidth and so do i)

Ok, thank you for the interest! Just dont be so enthusiastic in a way you change code in a way it will be alien to me :lol: Comments are great (and a good practice). I'll be checking the prototype tonight or tomorrow, then I'll send it to you.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 am

UPDATED with that below!
- CHANGED: Instead of 'Act as Nymph/Slut', you have now a 'Personality' button: It can be 'She Decides', 'Always Innocent' and 'Always a Nymph'. This will mostly keep her current gait/poses and dialogues (even in Koopaling scenes) but it wont change certain events (like endings). A forced Innocent Peach with more than 80 laids will be still a nymph deep in her heart!)

Tip by ThatGuy (Not ThatGuy45). Thank you!
(PS: We still need to test it, to see if Peach will be really acting innocently, if its in 'Always Innocent' mode).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:48 am

overlord5 Wrote:one of the prison scenes have a footjob event thingy, and then there is several scenes with the toads

How do I find said prison scenes?

Also thanks a ton man for the new feature! so far it works perfectly, but I'm going to try to get well past 80 scenes to be sure.

EDIT:

So after the 80 sex scenes you need to become a Nymph, the always innocent no longer seems to work. It works most of the time, when you go above 10 in a level, but if you go over 80 total, it stops working.
Last edited by ThatGuy on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThatGuy

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:(PS: We still need to test it, to see if Peach will be really acting innocently, if its in 'Always Innocent' mode).

Not quite, the Nymph thing will override if you exceed 80 scenes total
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:44 am

ThatGuy Wrote:How do I find said prison scenes?

You have to make Peach lose all of her lives (using a continue). I think two or more continues are needed.

ThatGuy Wrote:Also thanks a ton man for the new feature! so far it works perfectly, but I'm going to try to get well past 80 scenes to be sure.

I do my best to play the game like you and people who get enticed by it. Just like me in the beginning. Although other developers didnt like the changes I wanted, I used this fact to start a game, and now we are in that state! ;) Instead of taking 'venceange', I try to do my best to make things others havent done yet.

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Not quite, the Nymph thing will override if you exceed 80 scenes total

Where? In her gait / movements? In her dialogues? Both?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:46 am

I don't remember, I think it's both.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:56 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I don't remember, I think it's both.

I can confirm that it is both.
ThatGuy

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:23 am

Just a notice, I am working slowly in level 6-7.
ThatGuy Wrote:I can confirm that it is both.

Please see if its fixed now. You might be able to reuse the saved games.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
com Wrote:
overlord5 Wrote:I specialize in optimizing code both for memory and processing. I have written some javascipt though it has been a while, and i'm fairly organised :D So pm me a link with the prototype or the full thing i have enough space. I suggest a dropbox (they have high bandwidth and so do i)

Ok, thank you for the interest! Just dont be so enthusiastic in a way you change code in a way it will be alien to me :lol: Comments are great (and a good practice). I'll be checking the prototype tonight or tomorrow, then I'll send it to you.

i was thinking of looking into making the creatures into classes
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:09 pm

overlord5 Wrote:I was thinking of looking into making the creatures into classes

Great! Not a problem. It would be great to do something like this:

Creature c1 = new Creature("goomba");
Creature c2 = new Creature("shyguy");

But I just ask you to be gentle with the current way the code works (just dont say 'meh, look at that ugly old code...'). First, I've continued a project that was abandoned back in 2011. Second, I use the 'gogogo' approach (something like GoHorse Scrum) hehe. Why? Because that way, I could make like 1 scene per day. Even with a game 2 and a half years old (but not completed yet), its a game made by one developer (me) which create resources myself (even vector art) and uses resources from contributors. You will understand why I am 'defending myself' like this, when you receive the code later today or monday/tueday (sorry I am not so well today, maybe just a flu).

I prefer that 'delay' in order to send you a workable (and latest version) prototype, with a 'readme.txt' file that you must read before delving into code.

As for classes, AS2 puts all 'inner code' as classe instances internally (so when I put code inside a goomba Movie CliP, and put it in the stage, this is already taken as a class instance).
So I dont work directly with code like above. This is not a problem, its just a different and convenient way to do it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
overlord5 Wrote:I was thinking of looking into making the creatures into classes

Great! Not a problem. It would be great to do something like this:

Creature c1 = new Creature("goomba");
Creature c2 = new Creature("shyguy");

i was thinking of more of a abstract class called creature with a subclass for each creature
it should remove some of the clutter
you would still be able to make a collection or list of creatures and stuff like that

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But I just ask you to be gentle with the current way the code works (just dont say 'meh, look at that ugly old code...'). First, I've continued a project that was abandoned back in 2011. Second, I use the 'gogogo' approach (something like GoHorse Scrum) hehe. Why? Because that way, I could make like 1 scene per day. Even with a game 2 and a half years old (but not completed yet), its a game made by one developer (me) which create resources myself (even vector art) and uses resources from contributors. You will understand why I am 'defending myself' like this, when you receive the code later today or monday/tueday (sorry I am not so well today, maybe just a flu).

while i'm not familier with 'gogogo' (hopefully not goto statements) i wouldn't dream of doing something to your code without asking you first
i assumed i would be given a copy of your code and you would keep the original, where i could send you snippets to patch and modify existing code in order to optimize it.

i generally try not to alter the fundamental workings of other peoples code, unless there is something horribly wrong (usually security wise)

ps. get well soon
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Level 6-7 is done. I also included a non animated Iggy, which has a 'vegetable-like balls and penis hair' (these are not uploaded yet). I am fixing some bugs found in the airships this afternoon.
overlord5 Wrote:I was thinking of more of a abstract class called creature with a subclass for each creature. it should remove some of the clutter. you would still be able to make a collection or list of creatures and stuff like that

Great! Not a problem!

overlord5 Wrote:while i'm not familier with 'gogogo' (hopefully not goto statements) i wouldn't dream of doing something to your code without asking you first. i assumed i would be given a copy of your code and you would keep the original, where i could send you snippets to patch and modify existing code in order to optimize it.

Oh, okay, no problem then ;) My fear is just to lose track with someone who could do wonders, but let me in a land of the unknown :lol:

overlord5 Wrote:ps. get well soon

Thank you! I'll be finding time to send you the files then.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ThatGuy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:08 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Just a notice, I am working slowly in level 6-7.
ThatGuy Wrote:I can confirm that it is both.

Please see if its fixed now. You might be able to reuse the saved games.

Yeah it works past 80 now, Thanks man!
ThatGuy

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Feb 2/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 am

So I am still RUNNING (literally too!)
- Level 6-7 (airship 6) finally in the game!
- New Koopaling in 6-7 (Iggy). No scenes yet, just touch him to pass the level. He might not appear if Mario is there first.
- NEW feature: screwing nuts (Airship 5 and Airship 6).
Peach needs to 'keep jumping' in order to screw them. Based on SMB3. They might not be working 100% (sometimes they will trespass the airship hull). I'll fix it later!
As always, I am using the gogogo appoach: make it quickly, let people enjoy, then fix it later (as I also need bug reports).

This week will be a bit busier for me. I might not answer everyone.

ThatGuy Wrote:Yeah it works past 80 now, Thanks man!

Nevermind ;) Please inform me if any new bug.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Sector27 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:10 pm

I play this game on a stand alone Adobe flash player 10 but my save file is gone i try to load the game but it can´t find my save file? Anyone know how to fix this.
Sector27
Newly Registered

Postby Digfree » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hey great Digfree, I havent forgotten your scientist creature scene (Abondend Fawful stuff)!! As said , he will appear in the moon, and I'll tell you when he's there! ;)

Yeah lol I am still alive, I got a special little something I am working on for you btw, shall reveal soon (don't worry nothing big I'll dump on you half way through *cough*)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Nice dancing creatures (in your signature). 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtikQ4SAos
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:57 am

Just to say that I am soooooo tired, but I got it.

The NUT ENGINE is now working perfectly (or almost). Levels like the fifth and sixth airship have them. Its nice to see Peach jumping on them in order to move them.
Instead of the thraumatic SMB3 nut, where Mario made them screw slowly (I used to lose tons of lives there), in PUT you will maneuver better! YOU GUYS dont know how much I 'strived' to get this working. The main problem was them trespassing the airship hull. Conflicts were happening in a way I used hours and hours on it! Mostly on this code area below (now working):

snippet.png

I could have made TWO new scenes instead (by using this 'human hour force'). :x :x :x But well, its a new feature ;) Enjoy it! It was HARD!
Now you guys know why sometimes I prefer just to make scenes during a given time. Thats why we have almost 280 scenes! Making scenes is like making a new music for a good lovely instrument!
Sector27 Wrote:I play this game on a stand alone Adobe flash player 10 but my save file is gone i try to load the game but it can´t find my save file? Anyone know how to fix this.

Please read PAGE 1, and search for 'SOL' in the search bar. You will see this was already addressed out. Just dont keep renaming your SWF file or moving to different folders. Flash will create a temporary folder for MiMPUTSAVE2.SOL file. When you save a given game, you can search for this file and make backups of it, then you can recover it in case you move the file/folder, or programs like CCLEANER cleans the temporary folder. You just need to play a new game, save it again, find the new temporary folder, then replace that file with the one you saved.

Digfree Wrote:Yeah lol I am still alive, I got a special little something I am working on for you btw, shall reveal soon (don't worry nothing big I'll dump on you half way through *cough*)

Oh!! I am eager to see it ;) Oh, you!! Always with surprises! (I miss the lovely demon removing the panties) :oops: :mrgreen:

Digfree Wrote:LINK

The adventure time TV series! I've seen some of its episodes. There is one where the guy is trapped in a world of pillows hehe, then he marries a woman. The dog is so smart.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Decauk » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 pm

- CHANGED: Instead of 'Act as Nymph/Slut', you have now a 'Personality' button: It can be 'She Decides', 'Always Innocent' and 'Always a Nymph'. This will mostly keep her current gait/poses and dialogues (even in Koopaling scenes) but it wont change certain events (like endings). A forced Innocent Peach with more than 80 laids will be still a nymph deep in her heart!)

Dude, that's awesome.
Thanks so much for listening to my request, keep up the great work.
Decauk
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects