Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 28/15)

Postby VintageBass » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Will Wario have some anal action with Peach?

I don't see why not? After all he is a dirty bastard, so why not go for something dirty? :P
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:51 pm

As long as it doesn't involve him 'burping' out the other end, if you catch my drift.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 am

Biles Wrote:As long as it doesn't involve him 'burping' out the other end, if you catch my drift.

Don't feed him garlic, then.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Anonymous159753 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:43 pm

You must do underwear.Do panties and bra please.
Anonymous159753
Newly Registered

Postby EthanEverhart » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:23 pm

A bug I noticed is that in Peach's castle, after going into the bath and cleaning yourself, it doesn't let you get back in the bath.
It only comes back after you leave and re-enter the level
EthanEverhart
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:58 am

JJPG Wrote:persist on the toads

Please test it once again. Its a tough bug!

JJPG Wrote:koopa achievement doesnt unlock

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Also Wiggler achiement is not unlocking for me for some reason, i even started a brand new game and still wont appear even after unlocking all his scenes and saving the game.

Please also test it once again.

JJPG Wrote:will luigi also get to fuck peach?

Anonymous159753 Wrote:You must do underwear.Do panties and bra please.

Both planned! The problem is when, because I am kind of busy those days. I want to start 7-1.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Will Wario have some anal action with Peach?

Sure.

EthanEverhart Wrote:A bug I noticed is that in Peach's castle, after going into the bath and cleaning yourself, it doesn't let you get back in the bath.
It only comes back after you leave and re-enter the level

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Mar 1/15)

Postby Fox » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:28 am

Hello, it would be so awesome if we could play as Zelda too. I know it's about Peach, but a detailed Zelda character would be amazing!
Fox
Newly Registered

Postby buckwheat » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Any chance of auto-skip during scenes (instead of mashing space furiously)?

It'd be nice mainly for levels like Goomba Land where they spawn endlessly, so they can run a train with no effort on my part.
buckwheat
Newly Registered

Postby Anonymous159753 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm

Ivan can you give .fla file for this game?
Anonymous159753
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:03 pm

I couldn't even begin to imagine how big the flash file must be. For all I know it could reach close to a terabyte. Also, I don't think there's likely the chance that Ivan is gonna do that, not when flash games in development end up getting leaked onto other websites. Some might flat downright steal it and claim it as their own.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby penguin0 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 am

I've got a bug to report here.

Q: What operating system are you on?
Windows 8.1

Q: What browser were you using?
Chrome

Q: Is your Flash Player fully updated?
Yes

Q: Have you deleted your Flash cache (right button, options and GLOBAL options) recently? If the problem continues, have you cleaned your entire BROWSER cache?
Yes to both.

Q: What Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?)
1: Right-handed QWERTY.

Q: What power-up were you using?
None.

Q: Did Peach die, did you load a saved game, or start a new one?
Brand new game.

Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on?
No, brand new game.

Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible.
When doing certain animations, Peach's costume flashes rapidly to different ones and even different models (like daisy/rosalina). It happens on the downloaded .swf file and the one on the first page of this thread as well. For example using the dildo in the bedroom of the castle where you start. Going through a pipe also causes this to happen. I'm assuming many other animations have this glitch but I haven't been that far.

Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself?
Yes, all I have to do is start a new game then use the dildo thing on the couch in the Castle area after the beginning cutscene and she begins to flash different costumes/models.

Here's a gif of it happening, placed in a spoiler because it is large.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

penguin0
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 am

Fox Wrote:Hello, it would be so awesome if we could play as Zelda too. I know it's about Peach, but a detailed Zelda character would be amazing!

I am really Sorry, not planned in this game project, although I can extend it someday (after the game is totally complete), as I can also give instructions on how to add new characters.

buckwheat Wrote:Any chance of auto-skip during scenes (instead of mashing space furiously)? It'd be nice mainly for levels like Goomba Land where they spawn endlessly, so they can run a train with no effort on my part.

Did people already get really bored of them to reach this state?

But really, I want to talk more about it. Maybe an option that doesnt make it loop more than ONE time, because there is certain scenes Peach needs to 'warm up' first (horny bar), making you wait for 2 or 3 loops at minimum (IN CERTAIN scenes only). So, "Space Bar skipping scenes faster" ON/OFF. (An idea). Another idea is to make it skip right to the end of it altogether.

Anonymous159753 Wrote:Ivan can you give .fla file for this game?

Please read the page 1, FAQ session, title: '"Is the source available?'

Biles Wrote:I couldn't even begin to imagine how big the flash file must be. For all I know it could reach close to a terabyte. Also, I don't think there's likely the chance that Ivan is gonna do that, not when flash games in development end up getting leaked onto other websites. Some might flat downright steal it and claim it as their own.

Yes, it was 580mb but I got it shrunk (perhaps its 200mb, I have to check) as I changed some bigger wave files back to mp3. Also, just to compile the game ONCE, in a Core i7 system, it can take more than 20 minutes (2 hours in a single P4, and it can crash). The funny fact is that even not using any obfuscation (the code I use already has it), I already tried some decompilers. According to memory tracing programs, Trillix was trying to allocate like 120gb of RAM to decompile part of the untouched compiled game. With obfuscation, it crashed before reading up info about how much memory it was trying to take.

Biles is also giving another reason not to share the FLA in development phase. The major problem: STEALING. Few people who 'love' to get things as easy as the speed of light just think that its 'great' to take a given game, then say they made it, then they try to earn money. And another annoying problem: People changing its core 'forcedly', by using hacks and even in-memory EXE files (aka LOADERS) in order to make mods and give more cheats, but making the entire code slower and buggy. Its like playing with DNA. Most of the time, you will end up having cancer! Then all the other artists and coders in this huge hentai world that we love so much start providing LESS art, with MORE EXPENSIVE values, and games with FEWER content and LESS feedback. Now they are less stimulated to work. And we need to get their talent back. Its easy to do it: just respect their work.

As said in some hundreds of pages ago, when the game is once completed, and I start working in other games (with at least A BIT of support, as we need oxygen to breathe, and food and time to use), I CAN THINK about making it open source ;) But once it gets this state, all artists and coders that worked in the game needs to allow the distribution of their work. Otherwise, the open source code will be stripped of many art files.

penguin0 Wrote:I've got a bug to report here.

FIXED!
'All the fight' for a bug free game!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Anonymous159753 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Ivan you should do long nun dress it can be different.And you must do slit for (long) dress.It can be more realistic.
Anonymous159753
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Anonymous159753 Wrote:Ivan you should do long nun dress it can be different.And you must do slit for (long) dress.It can be more realistic.

I seriously doubt there will be other dresses, especially fetish dresses, in the game that aren't pertaining to the Marioverse. Plus with the extra slit in the dress, that means more moving parts and I'm sure Ivan doesn't want to go back and redo the dresses to have that leg slit.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby buckwheat » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But really, I want to talk more about it. Maybe an option that doesnt make it loop more than ONE time, because there is certain scenes Peach needs to 'warm up' first (horny bar), making you wait for 2 or 3 loops at minimum (IN CERTAIN scenes only). So, "Space Bar skipping scenes faster" ON/OFF. (An idea). Another idea is to make it skip right to the end of it altogether.

Would something like "Auto-play scenes you've seen before" be doable, and with minimal loops maybe? I've got a lot of goombas to work through, and the disabled blink protection (which is great) is halfway to getting properly slutty.

"Oh, he is fucking me right away!" for example would work nicely when the game is in control rather than my space bar.
buckwheat
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 am

A cute picture ;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

VintageBass Wrote:I seriously doubt there will be other dresses, especially fetish dresses, in the game that aren't pertaining to the Marioverse. Plus with the extra slit in the dress, that means more moving parts and I'm sure Ivan doesn't want to go back and redo the dresses to have that leg slit.

Exactly. The animations will be more complex and I will end up using most of the time I could use elsewhere, like making 2 scenes a day or 1 level per 2 days.

buckwheat Wrote:Would something like "Auto-play scenes you've seen before" be doable, and with minimal loops maybe?

You say, when "Auto-play scenes you've seen before" is ON, just pressing one space bar would play all the scene without loops?

buckwheat Wrote:I've got a lot of goombas to work through, and the disabled blink protection (which is great) is halfway to getting properly slutty. "Oh, he is fucking me right away!" for example would work nicely when the game is in control rather than my space bar.

You say, putting a dialogue saying 'Oh he is fucking me right away' in some 'fucking' scenes?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby jabalgd » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:46 am

Could there possibly be a third option for what Peach says during her scenes? After I've cycled through all of them, whether I'm on innocent or nympho mode, I never see Peach's original dialogue from a respective scene again.
jabalgd
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 am

jabalgd Wrote:Could there possibly be a third option for what Peach says during her scenes? After I've cycled through all of them, whether I'm on innocent or nympho mode, I never see Peach's original dialogue from a respective scene again.

So a neutral dialogue?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby tripflip » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:24 am

VintageBass Wrote:
jabalgd Wrote:Could there possibly be a third option for what Peach says during her scenes? After I've cycled through all of them, whether I'm on innocent or nympho mode, I never see Peach's original dialogue from a respective scene again.

So a neutral dialogue?

I'd actually agree that the original dialogues tend to be much sexier than the generic dialogues just because the original dialogues have context and are tailor made for a given sex scene. I'd love an option to disable the random generic dialogues.

At least, I think that's what jabalgd is suggesting. If you're instead asking for another full dialogue set for every sex act in the game, that would be a pretty ridiculous amount of work.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:19 pm

tripflip Wrote:I'd actually agree that the original dialogues tend to be much sexier than the generic dialogues just because the original dialogues have context and are tailor made for a given sex scene. I'd love an option to disable the random generic dialogues. At least, I think that's what jabalgd is suggesting. If you're instead asking for another full dialogue set for every sex act in the game, that would be a pretty ridiculous amount of work.

Yes, a lot of work (like AT LEAST 276 * 3 = 828 textballoons!!) :shock: I am not counting Boss scenes, whose Peach dialogues can reach up to 20 balloons of text!
But if you notice in the latest scenes, I am already doing those differentiations. If Peach it nymph: 'slut text'. If not.: 'normal embarrassed text'. However, if Peach has lascivious scenes with that enemy again, text will be random, just to avoid she saying the same text again and again. But if people prefer the same text in order to remain in context, I can create that option: "Original Dialogue all the Time" (YES/NO), right below "Funny Dialogue mode" in the options.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects