Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Mar 1/15)

Postby buckwheat » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You say, when "Auto-play scenes you've seen before" is ON, just pressing one space bar would play all the scene without loops?

Either that or it autoplays the whole thing without pressing any button? What would be your preference?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You say, putting a dialogue saying 'Oh he is fucking me right away' in some 'fucking' scenes?

It's a line from one of the goomba scenes, "Rabbit fuck" - I was just throwing it in there as an example of when the dialogue suggests you're not in control, but using space to get through it leaves you in control ;) autoplay would make sense in this context as the goomba has taken over and is doing things at its own pace.
buckwheat
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Mar 4/15)

Postby Naisylina » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Can't use the tubes!

The tubes from the worlds to the Castle don't work. Just the tube from world 2 work.
Naisylina

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 pm

buckwheat Wrote:Either that or it autoplays the whole thing without pressing any button? What would be your preference?

It can be! As we can enable/disable it later, no problem! I'll think about it. HOWEVER. It may not work with all creatures yet. Why? Thats because some of them are not using the same 'main mechanism (like toads, bub-ulbers, charlieton, bobombs...)', so those will be implemented over time. Tech info in spoilers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Tech info: each creature type in the 'main mechanism' has a way that makes me track down the scenes played/replayed. So I can check a given enemy scene number (E.g. goomba has a Goomba_laid_count= new Array (0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);) Those are 'created' automatically for 'main mechanism' objects. So if Peach has seen all their 10 scenes, we know they will happen at random (by Goomba's decision), so lets say Peach fucked him 4 times in scene 1, 3 times in scene 2 and 7 times in scene 3. Goomba_laid_count will be (4,3,2,7,1,1,1,1,1,1...). In a given scene, I can check if the current is bigger than one (4 is, 3 is, 2 is), so those will happen without any space interaction!

buckwheat Wrote:It's a line from one of the goomba scenes, "Rabbit fuck" - I was just throwing it in there as an example of when the dialogue suggests you're not in control, but using space to get through it leaves you in control ;) autoplay would make sense in this context as the goomba has taken over and is doing things at its own pace.

But if the 'Autoplay scenes you've seen before" is OFF, thats because the player wants to have some control, so he/she can enjoy the scene. If they dont press any key, Peach will keep fucking him , again and again, like a starving whore ;) I like to see her many many times like that myself. So I can fantasize, and I can dictate how the loops will flow. I can make her get fucked in 3 'repetitions', then I press space and now I want the next with 2 repetitions only. When I see this scene again, I want her fucking in 10 repetitions, then 6 hehe. People like those things.

Naisylina Wrote:Can't use the tubes! The tubes from the worlds to the Castle don't work. Just the tube from world 2 work.

Hmmm....I dont know what caused it, as I havent coded pipe code for a long time, but some code might be interfering, I'll check!
EDIT: FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
buckwheat Wrote:Either that or it autoplays the whole thing without pressing any button? What would be your preference?

It can be! As we can enable/disable it later, no problem! I'll think about it. HOWEVER. It may not work with all creatures yet. Why? Thats because some of them are not using the same 'main mechanism (like toads, bub-ulbers, charlieton, bobombs...)', so those will be implemented over time. Tech info in spoilers.

Tech info: each creature type in the 'main mechanism' has a way that makes me track down the scenes played/replayed. So I can check a given enemy scene number (E.g. goomba has a Goomba_laid_count= new Array (0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);) Those are 'created' automatically for 'main mechanism' objects. So if Peach has seen all their 10 scenes, we know they will happen at random (by Goomba's decision), so lets say Peach fucked him 4 times in scene 1, 3 times in scene 2 and 7 times in scene 3. Goomba_laid_count will be (4,3,2,7,1,1,1,1,1,1...). In a given scene, I can check if the current is bigger than one (4 is, 3 is, 2 is), so those will happen without any space interaction!

i think the way we implement classes would allow for just holding down shift or space allowing to skip things as soon as we choose to allow
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 am

I've made a new mouth (better than the older, for sure) and I've started Mario Scene 5 (pole dance).
(the pole dance will work okay with or without clothes, the player chooses it by retaining clothes or not before the scene).

Peach improved mouth.jpg
Peach improved mouth.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 2086 times

mario pole dance scene.jpg
mario pole dance scene.jpg (54.85 KiB) Viewed 2086 times

overlord5 Wrote:i think the way we implement classes would allow for just holding down shift or space allowing to skip things as soon as we choose to allow

Yes! But perhaps AS3 conversion is needed first, in order to proceed. I will answer your messages, I am sorry about the lack of time this week. I need to prepare myself for the main change, if we decide so.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Mar 1/15)

Postby jabalgd » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:28 am

tripflip Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:
jabalgd Wrote:Could there possibly be a third option for what Peach says during her scenes? After I've cycled through all of them, whether I'm on innocent or nympho mode, I never see Peach's original dialogue from a respective scene again.

So a neutral dialogue?

I'd actually agree that the original dialogues tend to be much sexier than the generic dialogues just because the original dialogues have context and are tailor made for a given sex scene. I'd love an option to disable the random generic dialogues.

At least, I think that's what jabalgd is suggesting. If you're instead asking for another full dialogue set for every sex act in the game, that would be a pretty ridiculous amount of work.

Correct, I was referring to the original dialogues. They give the scenes a lot more flavor
jabalgd
Newly Registered

Postby nicon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:21 am

Guys!
I love the game and also made a donation of 100k 2 days ago. Will continue to support as I can.

I love the game and especially the way you have to keep her virgin. One thing for the suggestion box is a splash screen when she loses her anal virginity. It may not have any other function than maybe just the splash screen.

The it would be great with a really nice fuck scen in the end that is only visible if you keep her virgin so you have an incitement to do that. And maybe something even extra in the end if you keep her anal virgin as well.

Another thing is that it would be awsome if peach reads her diary with a nice voiceover :)

Just two thoughts :)

Any way, keep up with the fantastic work!!
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 pm

nicon Wrote:Guys!
I love the game and also made a donation of 100k 2 days ago. Will continue to support as I can.

... Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... 100k?! Where on Earth do you get that kind of money and throw it towards someone like Ivan of all people!? Not that I'm complaining, Ivan can use the money...

But that seems a little too suspicious if you ask me. However if the money is legit, then good. All the money for Ivan to get going with his life and continue making the game.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby nicon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
nicon Wrote:Guys!

... Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... 100k?! Where on Earth do you get that kind of money and throw it towards someone like Ivan of all people!? Not that I'm complaining, Ivan can use the money...

But that seems a little too suspicious if you ask me. However if the money is legit, then good. All the money for Ivan to get going with his life and continue making the game.

OMG sorry! It is 100 USD of course!!

I hope I did not make anyone too happy now... wow. I am working with accounting and use the "k" too much...
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:15 pm

nicon Wrote:OMG sorry! It is 100 USD of course!!

I hope I did not make anyone too happy now... wow. I am working with accounting and use the "k" too much...

Well I'm sure Ivan appreciates it ;) And I could probably work on an anal deflowering picture. Although as I type this, it occurs to me that the game content makes it pretty clear that Peach's ass is anything but virginal at the start of the game. But ah well, it'd be a fun picture.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby buckwheat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:It can be! As we can enable/disable it later, no problem! I'll think about it.

Cool beans, and in the meantime I'm still enjoying the game immensely! Thanks Ivan!
buckwheat
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 pm

jabalgd Wrote:Correct, I was referring to the original dialogues. They give the scenes a lot more flavor

Like I said, I can make it happen without the 'randomness', in an ON/OFF option.

nicon Wrote:Guys! I love the game and also made a donation of 100k 2 days ago. Will continue to support as I can.

Thank you, I appreciate it! I will add you in the credits (donation page!) I will be able to raise my development time, and I am making a new Mario scene!

nicon Wrote:I love the game and especially the way you have to keep her virgin. One thing for the suggestion box is a splash screen when she loses her anal virginity. It may not have any other function than maybe just the splash screen.

Like the one when she loses her pussy virginity?
I'll think about it!

nicon Wrote:Then it would be great with a really nice fuck scene in the end that is only visible if you keep her virgin so you have an incitement to do that. And maybe something even extra in the end if you keep her anal virgin as well.

Possible! We have some scenes already, like with Mario. Peach will get fucked by him in her virgin pussy if she saves him (but in this case, she can be also fucked in the pussy if not virgin, however it wont show the deflowering animation, when Mario penetrates her slowly). The pole dance scene I am making will also happen if she is virgin or not, but the virgin one will happen slower, and we will see small blood splats in Mario's dick, along with virgin words.

Additional endings are expected if she finishes up the game virgin, like SM64.

nicon Wrote:Another thing is that it would be awsome if peach reads her diary with a nice voiceover :)

Its not planned to have a kind of synthesizer in the game (it would also make it much more complex and heavy). But provided we have a girl who could voice Peach, we can have many phrases depending on her status, like 'Oooh I am naked!', 'Mario, is you?', 'I am reading it...', 'I am embarrassed', etc.

nicon Wrote:Any way, keep up with the fantastic work!!

Thank you, I will!

VintageBass Wrote:... Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... 100k?! Where on Earth do you get that kind of money and throw it towards someone like Ivan of all people!? Not that I'm complaining, Ivan can use the money...

Its not 100k, but if it was, man, I would suspend my current job and I would dedicate all my life to games like PUT (Krystal, Alice Wonderland, Sonic...) maybe 24h a day :shock: :o :?

tripflip Wrote:Well I'm sure Ivan appreciates it ;) And I could probably work on an anal deflowering picture. Although as I type this, it occurs to me that the game content makes it pretty clear that Peach's ass is anything but virginal at the start of the game. But ah well, it'd be a fun picture.

We dont have any proof that Peach already used her ass in a fuck scene before, other than teasing, scratching it, and using it as a hammerspace, so Peach is technically virgin. When she has a 'pure anal' scene, the screen could appear in, showing to us that now she was really used her ass with a 'fuck' purpose.

But I really need to get back to work. I need to finish up a new Mario scene ;)

buckwheat Wrote:Cool beans, and in the meantime I'm still enjoying the game immensely! Thanks Ivan!

Glad you like it ^_^, Enjoy yourself!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.12 (Mar 6/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 am

Update 2.3.12 (6th March 2015) - IN PROGRESS
- NEW: Mario scene (Pole dance). Idea by TripFrip. It will happen 50% of the time, when Peach finishes the game and go back to her castle. This scene will only happen if Mario is in the 'crates' room above Toadella bath. You can also see it in the gallery. This scene will have a fucking subscene later. Its here earlier because I wanted to include it ASAP.
- NEW: New Achievement Art: Anuboo (by Tripflip!)
- Improved Peach 'happy mouth' by me!
- Improved an area in Peach's castle (crates room), that will be a place where some new scenes with Mario would happen after saving him.
- Glitch FIX: Inverted text balloon in Sockhop (green sack) scene
- Cosmetic fixes, like Peach's tail 'a bit under her butt cheeks' in certain poses, streching of the floor and carpet in her closet (Peach Castle), etc.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 21/15)

Postby mario_bros » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm

:?:
mario_bros Wrote:when i try using the cheat code it does nothing at all. and when i use it i didn't see no box come up to unlock the gallery so please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i did use 190 at same time and still didn't see anything so where at on the game should i use the code at :?: :(
Last edited by mario_bros on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mario_bros
Newly Registered

Postby Naisylina » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Wrong dick?

I got Piranha screen in Achievements and see a dick as sit fault!

wrong_Piranha_screen.png

Should this pic be better?

right_Piranha_screen.png
Naisylina

Postby Biles » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Wow twisted dick, but tentacle on dickgirls are always the hottest fetish in my fapbook! :3
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Is there a cheat code to unlock the achievement pictures? because some still won't unlock for me, also i love the new Peach mouth! it was about time to see her smiling, i'd love to see her smiling like that in some scenes that already exist as well as new ones, nothing tells better that she's loving to get fucked than a good smile like that!
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Naisylina Wrote:Wrong dick? I got Piranha screen in Achievements and see a dick as sit fault!

Whoops, fixing it!

Biles Wrote:Wow twisted dick, but tentacle on dickgirls are always the hottest fetish in my fapbook! :3

Glad you like hehe!

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Is there a cheat code to unlock the achievement pictures? because some still won't unlock for me

It does work. At least here.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Also i love the new Peach mouth! it was about time to see her smiling, i'd love to see her smiling like that in some scenes that already exist as well as new ones, nothing tells better that she's loving to get fucked than a good smile like that!

Happy you like it ;) I'll tell her to smile more ;) But this might happen more if she is a nymph already, or with someone she is confident (toads?)

mario_bros Wrote:when i try using the cheat code it does nothing at all. and when i use it i didn't see no box come up to unlock the gallery so please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: :(

Just read page 1 (open all spoilers and search for 'cheat').
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:05 am

Okay, a good news (SO FAR, at least):
MIM PUT is getting closer to be converted to AS3!
I am learning AS3 and checking some OO idiosyncrasies (particular way of functioning), thank you overlord5!

So we might have a faster and a game that can support tons of APIs, like music pitch/speed changing, FPS changing, and so on!
No start date to set this off yet!

mim put as31.png
mim put as31.png (142.93 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:00 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Okay, a good news (SO FAR, at least):
MIM PUT is getting closer to be converted to AS3!
I am learning AS3 and checking some OO idiosyncrasies (particular way of functioning), thank you overlord5!

So we might have a faster and a game that can support tons of APIs, like music pitch/speed changing, FPS changing, and so on!
No start date to set this off yet!

mim put as31.png

Sounds neat! What other features would this give the game?
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects