Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.13 (Mar 25/15)

Postby CocoaRobbins » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:45 am

I should have been more specific sorry, although since the most recent update the skull rocks freeze my game, my original problem was after lighting up both sets of their eyes the door behind them still says something like "I need to do something to open that door." But I thought having sex with the statues was that thing. I guess now that it just freezes it's irrelevant but I just could not find a way past. Good luck on fixing it sorry I can't be more helpful.
CocoaRobbins
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.13 (Mar 23/15)

Postby Stealing Kegs » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Stealing Kegs Wrote:I had this issue as well, i ended up using the cheat commands to skip the level. It freezes for you right when you think about them right?

If you can, please give me instructions to reproduce it. Here, Peach is kind of 'locked' , fucking endlessly (this was made on purpose) making you press SPACE (or SHIFT) more times to get out of there.
But I am changing that (less space presses needed) and I will make 'Auto Play Scenes' option compliant with these rocks, so if YES, Peach will fuck each of them without any space presses at all.

All i did was go up to the skull stones and press shift peach says something along the lines of "I might need to do something to these stones" then it is impossible to get out of the speech without saving and reloading, shift doesnt work and neither does any of the buttons.

Also i havent looked it up yet but is there an achievement for every single creature?
Stealing Kegs
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:14 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Hey, where kind I find those embarrassed Yoshi's?

If you find Yoshi or its 'pink' female counterpart (remember that in PUT we do have female yoshis), you have some chance to find his/her naked. If he/she is 'clothed' (equipped), just return to that level later (in another game day). If still clothed, just insist returning later ;)

PUTFan Wrote:Playing 2-1 and all the pokeys are no longer in the level. Was this intentional?

EDIT: Probably Fixed Now!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Hey, where kind I find those embarrassed Yoshi's?

If you find Yoshi or its 'pink' female counterpart (remember that in PUT we do have female yoshis), you have some chance to find his/her naked. If he/she is clothed, just return to that level later (in another game day). If still clothed, just insist returning later ;)

I'm sorry but why does Yoshi have to be clothed?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Yes, Peach can ride side-saddle and still be impaled by the dildo on the saddle.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Akkin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Sometimes I become the character invisible on the screen. When that happens, the game crashes.

I can not tell where it happens because it happens in different places, whether with an old backup or a new backup.

This made me today Peach castle. I enter, I fuck with blue toad keeps door and ... POOF! Peach becomes invisible.

And on part I had started Monday with the world Rosalina 6 - (I do not know what number) - the place with masseuses. On leaving, Rosalina had become invisible.

But it does not do it all the time, I did not have problems to return to the "castle of Peach" with Rosalina example.
Akkin

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Biles Wrote:Yes, Peach can ride side-saddle and still be impaled by the dildo on the saddle.

I dont understand what you mean, sorry, english is not my mother language (yet). :roll: :mrgreen: When you say 'side saddle' I imagine a saddle 'almost falling' from yoshi, attached to its side. I may be wrong.
Please draw it.

VintageBass Wrote:I'm sorry but why does Yoshi have to be clothed?

Oh just understand 'clothed' as 'equipped'. I updated the word above.

Akkin Wrote:Sometimes I become the character invisible on the screen. When that happens, the game crashes. I can not tell where it happens because it happens in different places, whether with an old backup or a new backup. This made me today Peach castle. I enter, I fuck with blue toad keeps door and ... POOF! Peach becomes invisible

I REALLY need to reproduce it. Without clues, I can do nothing other than try to test here by 'firing at all directions'. Perhaps Peach is fucking him 'by tons of times' (without any space press) then she becomes invisible after then 55th loop? (just an example). Perhaps you are going to the pause menu, doing something there, then upon returning, the game is crashing? Could you press PAGE DOWN (to show up the debug screen) then TAKE a screenshoot? ;)

Akkin Wrote:And on part I had started Monday with the world Rosalina 6 - (I do not know what number) - the place with masseuses. On leaving, Rosalina had become invisible. But it does not do it all the time, I did not have problems to return to the "castle of Peach" with Rosalina example.

Does it happen after the scene ends and Peach/Rosalina gets 'free'? Then instead of getting free to walk, she stays invisible? Is any YES/NO option changed personally? Like 'Auto Play scenes' (now renamed to 'Dont Make Scenes Require SKIP presses')?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Akkin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:28 pm

No, it does so in a totally random way. Sometimes it's just by opening the menu and back in.
Akkin

Postby JH_2332 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:12 am

Do you think there is anyway that you can add a function to increase the size of her butt and thighs a little bit, kind of how you can change the size of her boobs?
JH_2332
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:23 am

Akkin Wrote:No, it does so in a totally random way. Sometimes it's just by opening the menu and back in.

Perhaps when the timer is 400 seconds? When this happens, a random enemies catches Peach.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Biles Wrote:Yes, Peach can ride side-saddle and still be impaled by the dildo on the saddle.

I dont understand what you mean, sorry, english is not my mother language (yet). :roll: :mrgreen: When you say 'side saddle' I imagine a saddle 'almost falling' from yoshi, attached to its side. I may be wrong.
Please draw it.

The girl behind the driver is riding side saddle. This method of mount was often used by women during the Victorian period when they didn't want their big long skirts to bunch up in an uncomfortable way and looking all gawdy.

Oh and if you look very closely at this sprite of Peach from Super Mario World, you can see she sits facing one side with both legs.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 am

Added: New Shyguy expressions during scenes.

Biles Wrote:The girl behind the driver is riding side saddle. This method of mount was often used by women during the Victorian period when they didn't want their big long skirts to bunch up in an uncomfortable way and looking all gawdy.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaah, That!!! Of course, yes! I can do it!

JH_2332 Wrote:Do you think there is anyway that you can add a function to increase the size of her butt and thighs a little bit, kind of how you can change the size of her boobs?

Counting.......you're the 8th people to talk about it. Perhaps 9th.
Just use the search function (type like 'butt size' or 'increase butt') and you will understand its a complex feature to make, but it will be made. I prefer when the game is completed (all levels). Glad to understand.

search.jpg
search.jpg (49.12 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Asian_Persuasion » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:53 am

Oh, sorry for not being specific enough. Peach PS is missing her mouth in the beginning of the game. And, everytime you fuck a Goomba for example, the eyes malfunction.
Asian_Persuasion
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Asian_Persuasion Wrote:Oh, sorry for not being specific enough. Peach PS is missing her...

Ahhh PEACH PS!!! Found the error!
EDIT: FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.13 (Mar 27/15)

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:44 pm

It might just be my cruddy machine, but Krystal's lower jaw disappears whenever it's open and the face is in profile (sideways). Examples, jumping (normal), oral with goombas.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby kartera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:49 am

Hey :)
Quick question. Are you planning to implement the pregnancy feature any time soon? Or are more scenes with creatures on higher priority?
wkg
kartera

PS: awesome work!
kartera
Newly Registered

Postby JH_2332 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:33 am

Are there gonna be more positions for peach whenever she masturbates, or some options where once you hit the masturbate button you can choose between her ass and pussy or both?
JH_2332
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:53 am

So I'll be absent until sunday afternoon.
kartera Wrote:Hey :) Quick question. Are you planning to implement the pregnancy feature any time soon? Or are more scenes with creatures on higher priority?

The second question.

kartera Wrote:PS: awesome work!

Ty ;)

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:It might just be my cruddy machine, but Krystal's lower jaw disappears whenever it's open and the face is in profile (sideways). Examples, jumping (normal), oral with goombas.

FIXED!

JH_2332 Wrote:Are there gonna be more positions for peach whenever she masturbates, or some options where once you hit the masturbate button you can choose between her ass and pussy or both?

Yes, more positions expected. I plan making a kind of 'pink messagebox chooser' during masturbation later or far later.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Haegemon69 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:29 am

Sometimes when I try to move Peach left or right, I see a prisoner's ball attached to her. Is that made on purpose?
Haegemon69

Postby Anonymouse512 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 am

Maybe a bug here...

I started playing an older version I'm guessing, but haven't been able to track it down.

If you visited the dark room in toad town, it was shadowy, and you only saw the shadows. In the newer versions, peach starts shadowed but is revealed as soon as she comes in contact with any of the mobs.
Personally liked it best in the shadows if this change was chosen.
Anonymouse512
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects