Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.13 (Mar 27/15)

Postby Asian_Persuasion » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:28 am

Hey, is there a increased butt option? Because, I like big butts and I cannot lie. If added, it will be gladly appreciated. And, more LUIGI scenes!
Asian_Persuasion
Newly Registered

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 am

Maybe I am missing something, I tried the search feature for chomp, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. How do you imitate other animations with the chomp? All I ever get is the hand job and the text is always backwards. I have to press A when i get near them. Do the other scenes not work for Krystal yet? Is that why? When I press the 1-6 buttons, it says things like "Not enough interactions with living creatures," and when I press around 7-0 it says "The creature refuses you." I have all fetishes enabled.
KiWolfGirl

Postby Jericho » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:25 am

Can you Translate to Other Languages? I am of Brazil Translate to Portuguese I am grateful!
Jericho
Newly Registered

Postby JH_2332 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 am

In the game whenever you come across Chomp you cant initiate any scenes or you only get the one scene if you hit the "Do Over" button is that a bug or is a part if the gane where you have to have sex with lots of creature in order to unlock the scene with Chomp?
JH_2332
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Haegemon69 Wrote:Sometimes when I try to move Peach left or right, I see a prisoner's ball attached to her. Is that made on purpose?

I havent found it, need more information!

Anonymouse512 Wrote:Maybe a bug here...I started playing an older version I'm guessing, but haven't been able to track it down. If you visited the dark room in toad town, it was shadowy, and you only saw the shadows. In the newer versions, peach starts shadowed but is revealed as soon as she comes in contact with any of the mobs.

Actually all enemies should be in shadows, not only her. This is in the inner concept of the game, because the idea is make scenes happen in a way Peach doesnt even know which creature it is.
FIXED!

Asian_Persuasion Wrote:Hey, is there a increased butt option? Because, I like big butts and I cannot lie. If added, it will be gladly appreciated. And, more LUIGI scenes!

I will NOT answer anything about butt option, just search the forum.
Luigi scenes really need to be in the game, its in the plans but I want to make 7-2 first.

KiWolfGirl Wrote:Maybe I am missing something, I tried the search feature for chomp, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. How do you imitate other animations with the chomp? All I ever get is the hand job and the text is always backwards. I have to press A when i get near them. Do the other scenes not work for Krystal yet? Is that why? When I press the 1-6 buttons, it says things like "Not enough interactions with living creatures," and when I press around 7-0 it says "The creature refuses you." I have all fetishes enabled.

JH_2332 Wrote:In the game whenever you come across Chomp you cant initiate any scenes or you only get the one scene if you hit the "Do Over" button is that a bug or is a part if the gane where you have to have sex with lots of creature in order to unlock the scene with Chomp?

Krystal is just like the other characters, all scenes should happen normally. The princess need to find more chomps (not the one she is interacting to already) in order to see new scenes. This is not a bug.

Jericho Wrote:Can you Translate to Other Languages? I am of Brazil Translate to Portuguese I am grateful!

Que massa! Nossa língua é rica hehe, mas precisamos de seriedade na política! The problem is the way the code was done. In Flash As2, we dont have a 'easy' way to configure languages (like messages.config in Java). When the game is completed, I may try to externalize the language variables (we might have 1500 or more!) so I can translate to other languages.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Haegemon69 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I havent found it, need more information!

Cannot relate so much more. Sometimes after running, if I release the direction button (left/right) and I push it immediately, like going hurry, then the same way that would appear the foggy that appears when Peach brakes, appears a black ball & chain on Peach ankle, and Peach animation gets stuck with that for a moment, until the direction button is released again. This apparition isn't linked to a location, it can happen in any level. I've the 'brake' animation deactivated.
Haegemon69

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:48 am

Haegemon69 Wrote:Cannot relate so much more. Sometimes after running, if I release the direction button (left/right) and I push it immediately, like going hurry, then the same way that would appear the foggy that appears when Peach brakes, appears a black ball & chain on Peach ankle, and Peach animation gets stuck with that for a moment, until the direction button is released again. This apparition isn't linked to a location, it can happen in any level. I've the 'brake' animation deactivated.

I've activated the brake animation here, then I pressed RUN while going right. Then I released right. She braked. No black ball. Then I pressed RUN while going right, then immediatelly pressing left. She braked. No black ball. I inverted the mechanism (pressed RUN while going LEFT). She braked. No black ball.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.13 (Mar 29/15)

Postby Riovert » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 am

Occasionally after a sex scene Peach is being enveloped in shadow. She returns to normal during future scenes but back to shadowed when they are over. Dialogue boxes and changing room or level makes it disappear until the next sex scene is initiated at which point she gets shadowed again once it's over. It can happen before or after she loses her virginity and seems to happen randomly
Attachments
peach shadowed.png
Screenshot of glitch
Riovert
Newly Registered

Postby NoeruPR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Haegemon69 Wrote:Cannot relate so much more. Sometimes after running, if I release the direction button (left/right) and I push it immediately, like going hurry, then the same way that would appear the foggy that appears when Peach brakes, appears a black ball & chain on Peach ankle, and Peach animation gets stuck with that for a moment, until the direction button is released again. This apparition isn't linked to a location, it can happen in any level. I've the 'brake' animation deactivated.

I've activated the brake animation here, then I pressed RUN while going right. Then I released right. She braked. No black ball. Then I pressed RUN while going right, then immediatelly pressing left. She braked. No black ball. I inverted the mechanism (pressed RUN while going LEFT). She braked. No black ball.

I've experienced it as well, I cannot detail either, it is very random, I'll do some digging up. But it does happen when Peach is facing sideways.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby KiWolfGirl » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The princess need to find more chomps (not the one she is interacting to already) in order to see new scenes.

I can go back and try it again, but I've found about 6 of them and the "Be a dog to them" which I assume is the one I need, never goes down. Also, it's still only the one animation. The number left is always six, but they never start animations automatically and I can only start a sex scene with the A button, which I think is the issue. It's not tracking them as actual interactions because I have to use the redo button. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to get them to start a scene or are they supposed to attack me when I get near them?
Last edited by KiWolfGirl on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
KiWolfGirl

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:41 am

Hey Ivan! I love everything that you've updated, it's been awhile since I posted, however, my birthday was last night.. I went clubbin with a bunch of friends, and it got me wondering.. could you possibly add the anal gangbang scene that I mentioned awhile ago? I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know if you can or cannot do that as I've been waiting on that since September of last year...

I hope all is well, and as you know, I love your game, and will donate to you once I am able to! Have a good day/night!
Jdmbt373

Postby KingK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:19 am

Mario and Peach PS seems to be missing the white in their eyes
KingK
Newly Registered

Postby Haegemon69 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Actually all enemies should be in shadows, not only her. This is in the inner concept of the game, because the idea is make scenes happen in a way Peach doesnt even know which creature it is.
FIXED!

Those encounters generate entries in the diary for every creature you never fucked before. If Peach doesn't know which creature is, shouldn't happen, or maybe the whole room should create an entry by itself.
Haegemon69

Postby Haegemon69 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:52 pm

NoeruPR Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I've experienced it as well, I cannot detail either, it is very random, I'll do some digging up. But it does happen when Peach is facing sideways.

Yes, i'll try to figure how exactly happens, but it's random. I can only say it's related to displacement left and right, because it happened to me pressing the buttons to move. :?
Haegemon69

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm

I'm having problems with saving... and I never had the problems before. It appears to be linked to Krystal.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby yorishi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:08 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: The princess need to find more chomps (not the one she is interacting to already) in order to see new scenes. This is not a bug.

the problem is that she can t start interact with chomp anyway except "a".
yorishi
Newly Registered

Postby NoeruPR » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:47 am

I don't get if this is what you guys are discussing but, Peach can't interact with any Chomp. They're just there, bouncing around.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby Axel » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:42 am

I can dig the addition of Krystal, but I am having a hard time accepting that face... Fur and hair so wild I almost thought she was a blue terrier with a thinner muzzle.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.14 (Mar 30/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:02 am

Update 2.3.14 (30th March 2015) - IN PROGRESS
- ADDED: New yoshi type/race: 'light blue'. He might appear at random in the places other yoshis commonly do (like in Toad Town and in his house).
- ADDED: Yoshi can masturbate from time to time, be it naked or not.
- Feature: The title screen may change if Peach is a Nymph at least once.
- BUG Fix: Peach appearing in 'dark / shadow' mode after many sex scenes.

Riovert Wrote:Occasionally after a sex scene Peach is being enveloped in shadow.

FIXED.

NoeruPR Wrote:I've experienced it as well, I cannot detail either, it is very random, I'll do some digging up. But it does happen when Peach is facing sideways.

KiWolfGirl Wrote:I can go back and try it again, but I've found about 6 of them and the "Be a dog to them" which I assume is the one I need, never goes down

KiWolfGirl Wrote:Also, it's still only the one animation. The number left is always six, but they never start animations automatically and I can only start a sex scene with the A button, which I think is the issue. It's not tracking them as actual interactions because I have to use the redo button. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to get them to start a scene or are they supposed to attack me when I get near them?

yorishi Wrote:the problem is that she can t start interact with chomp anyway except "a".

DETECTED THE BUG! Fixing that darn one!

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Hey Ivan! I love everything that you've updated, it's been awhile since I posted, however, my birthday was last night.. I went clubbin with a bunch of friends, and it got me wondering.. could you possibly add the anal gangbang scene that I mentioned awhile ago? I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know if you can or cannot do that as I've been waiting on that since September of last year...

Hey, happy Birthday! Well, every year, its the same (for me) so I dont commemorate my birthday, I just ask God to give us health : ).
Those months are being important for me (february, march...) because I am kind of resting. I worked too much in the scenes (we have almost 280!) I can assure you it will be in the game sooner or later, for sure! You might wait a couple of days yet (or weeks, or months) but you can 'bug me' to 'waken me up' and make me work on it faster.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I hope all is well, and as you know, I love your game, and will donate to you once I am able to! Have a good day/night!

Well, not 'everything' is well, but its only a 'season' of 'blues'. Things will improve. Thank you ;) You too! And dont forget the pizza there! For me, pizza is better than a cake :mrgreen:

KingK Wrote:Mario and Peach PS seems to be missing the white in their eyes

FIXED!

Haegemon69 Wrote:Those encounters generate entries in the diary for every creature you never fucked before. If Peach doesn't know which creature is, shouldn't happen, or maybe the whole room should create an entry by itself.

You're right! Marked for fix!

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I'm having problems with saving... and I never had the problems before. It appears to be linked to Krystal.

You can try to load the game, then save it immediatelly, then leave and enter the game again, then loading that saved game.

Axel Wrote:I can dig the addition of Krystal, but I am having a hard time accepting that face... Fur and hair so wild I almost thought she was a blue terrier with a thinner muzzle.

The problem is that Krystal needs to be compatible with 'princess shapes' already set in the game. Peach Ponytail, for example, is now converted to her 'hair bun'. I dont see any problem (I actually love this style). It could be better, yes, but I am impressed by her.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.14 (Mar 30/15)

Postby Axel » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 am

It's very much impressive, however the excessive blush and the sizable fur make her face seem rather small, as well as the somewhat odd arrangement of her hair...

Well, perhaps I'm just hard to please, my apologies. It's more than certainly good, just... Off-putting, at least to me.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects