Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.14 (Apr 1/15)

Postby meisbi » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:59 pm

And the second Screenshot with peach imprisoned (forgot that one in my last post):
Attachments
put_screen2.png
put_screen2.png (264.13 KiB) Viewed 2283 times
meisbi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:47 am

meisbi Wrote:Hi folks! And especially hi Ivan! Great Game! With an astounding depth and size!!!

Thank you ^_^ Be welcome ;)

meisbi Wrote:I just registered to help with some bug reports (of course not meant as criticism, just to make it better. I am a software developer, so I know bugs myself...). First on the "peach sometimes appears with black prison ball"-glitch. Just now I succeeded to reproduce it repeatedly (although I don't know, if it still works after a restart)

It's a really small and almost impossible to reproduce glitch, but I got it by crouching, then TAPPING the right or left button (while releasing the down button), in a flash second. I press THEN depress left or right almost instantly, and sometimes the ball wasnt appearing.
I hope its fixed now ;)

meisbi Wrote:More bug reports to come in more posts : )

Great! All for a bug-free game ;) See you!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby KaitoHatsune » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi Again :)

Specifying the Missing Animations from The Dog "Play with Peach"
Of all the times than Peach play with the dog just showed these animations:
Bug-Glitch 1.PNG
Bug-Glitch 1.PNG (46.29 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Bug-Glitch 2.PNG
Bug-Glitch 2.PNG (39.97 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Bug-Glitch 3.PNG
Bug-Glitch 3.PNG (35.28 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Bug-Glitch 4.PNG
Bug-Glitch 4.PNG (42.2 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Bug-Glitch 5.PNG
Bug-Glitch 5.PNG (39.84 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Bug-Glitch 6.PNG
Bug-Glitch 6.PNG (42.48 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

(In the Gallery show more Animations scenes)

An example: Peach just Cum when on the dog and not when she's down of the dog:
Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (26.98 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Nor when she suck:
Captura 2.PNG
Captura 2.PNG (31.41 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Other small report:
World 9-1 X-naut Base: In several corridors when she recently out of the door and walk is glitch for a few seconds (Is walking but She is standing... or stop (I hate my English :( ))
Glitch Walking.PNG

Sorry for my bad English again :lol:
KaitoHatsune
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

meisbi Wrote:With an astounding depth and size!!!

That's what she said!
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Tacomancer » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Keep up the great work! every week this is become so much better :)
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 pm

KaitoHatsune Wrote:Hi Again :) Specifying the Missing Animations from The Dog "Play with Peach" Of all the times than Peach play with the dog just showed these animations

Could you please use [ spoiler] [/ spoiler] ? Then I can analyse it better and the forum doesnt get clogged up.
I dont see any bug. Are you pressing 'space' (or shift) to advance the scene? Its already shown here!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

space or shift.jpg
space or shift.jpg (70.21 KiB) Viewed 2040 times

As for the X-naut level, I'll check it later, I am still at work (in my interval). Thank you ;)
EDIT: FIXED!

KaitoHatsune Wrote:Sorry for my bad English again :lol:

I sad agian you donti needi tu wor ry bout dat.

Tacomancer Wrote:Keep up the great work! every week this is become so much better :)

Thank you, I hope so!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
KaitoHatsune Wrote:Hi Again :) Specifying the Missing Animations from The Dog "Play with Peach" Of all the times than Peach play with the dog just showed these animations

Could you please use [ quote] [/ quote] ? Then I can analyse it better and the forum doesnt get clogged up.

No, that'll be the Spoiler, not the Quote.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:39 pm

VintageBass Wrote:No, that'll be the Spoiler, not the Quote.

Sorry, fixed!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Disregard the save problem... however, newer versions are starting to override older versions' saves.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby BenJaiK » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 pm

First time reporting a bug here but for a while I noticed that PS Peach sometimes have these small pupils only eyes during certain animations.
I've found them to notably appear when PS Peach is entering a level.
dot eyes.jpg
dot eyes.jpg (94.04 KiB) Viewed 2024 times

As well as during a walking animation.
dot eyes again.jpg
dot eyes again.jpg (207.26 KiB) Viewed 2024 times

There might be more cases when this does happen but these are the only two I know causes it for sure.
BenJaiK
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 pm

BenJaiK Wrote:First time reporting a bug here but for a while I noticed that PS Peach sometimes have these small pupils only eyes during certain animations.
I've found them to notably appear when PS Peach is entering a level.

*holds back laughing* I'm sorry, but it's just one of those kinds of bugs that I do enjoy immensely despite being a graphical error. I'm sure that there's not going to be a thing, but that reminds me of the whole Paper look with how they do their eyes, and how certain manga/anime artist tend to have their characters have skintone sclaces... not sure why, but it's rather amusing to see none the less. Doubt it that it'll inspire a Paper look even with the nods and levels to the Paper games, but who knows?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Actually, it's not the pupil in PS Peach's eyes, but the lack of sclera.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:33 pm

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Disregard the save problem... however, newer versions are starting to override older versions' saves.

Again, I dont have any control of the way Flash saves the game. I plan making a kind of text area where you can copy the saved info (like garbage -> ascii files) then paste in notepad. Then you can paste it back in a load window.

BenJaiK Wrote:First time reporting a bug here but for a while I noticed that PS Peach sometimes have these small pupils only eyes during.......

FIXED!
Thanks for the reports!

VintageBass Wrote:*holds back laughing* I'm sorry, but it's just one of those kinds of bugs that I do enjoy immensely despite being a graphical error.

Those errors exist since the addon of Krystal, because I have to take the objects from the main FLA and edit it in another FLA (because the game is so huge its slow to edit and modify the FLA directly). The eyes is a big object that has 'eye types' inside, like a class having multiple subclasses. But sometimes (albeit rare), when copying the eyes back to the main FLA, Flash IDE kind of duplicates them, and make the ones Peach are using with some invisible objects. The correct ones are those duplicated ones that is not used anymore. Then I have to move the duplicated eye main to another library folder, rename it from 'object eye copy' back to 'object eye', then paste to the folder of the missing sclera one. Then wait some MINUTES. Then I quickly save the FLA. Sometimes just saving it can take half an hour!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Biles Wrote:Actually, it's not the pupil in PS Peach's eyes, but the lack of sclera.

I know that much, and I never seem to spell that word right. Still, I find it amusing, nonetheless.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby overlord5 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Disregard the save problem... however, newer versions are starting to override older versions' saves.

Again, I dont have any control of the way Flash saves the game. I plan making a kind of text area where you can copy the saved info (like garbage -> ascii files) then paste in notepad. Then you can paste it back in a load window.

the save game class i mentioned in our PMs could have a tostring converter, which could be read again
the easiest way to do this is to print out all things represented in some manner in one long line, we would have to create buffer numbers for when we need to add more stuff such as a new creature
this way how ever makes it extremely easy to cheat which i don't really care about, but when people mess around with these stings they tend to create bugs which we won't be able to reproduce generating a lot of false bug reports, also it's a 9 digit number per list of scenes which has been scene (assuming we do bitvector convertion(we can get it down to 8 if we use a hex representation))

we could also encrypt it and have a security check on the string, not allowing false strings, this how ever can create problems when we wanna add additional values.

i think the best solution would be to simply create a save file in same folder which i have seen done in flash before

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:*holds back laughing* I'm sorry, but it's just one of those kinds of bugs that I do enjoy immensely despite being a graphical error.

Those errors exist since the addon of Krystal, because I have to take the objects from the main FLA and edit it in another FLA (because the game is so huge its slow to edit and modify the FLA directly). The eyes is a big object that has 'eye types' inside, like a class having multiple subclasses. But sometimes (albeit rare), when copying the eyes back to the main FLA, Flash IDE kind of duplicates them, and make the ones Peach are using with some invisible objects. The correct ones are those duplicated ones that is not used anymore. Then I have to move the duplicated eye main to another library folder, rename it from 'object eye copy' back to 'object eye', then paste to the folder of the missing sclera one. Then wait some MINUTES. Then I quickly save the FLA. Sometimes just saving it can take half an hour!

hopefully the classes will also help with this
overlord5

Postby KiWolfGirl » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
KiWolfGirl Wrote:Ah, so it was a bug but the animations are done? I can't wait! :mrgreen:

Dont wait, DONE ;)

:D :D :D :D TY

KaitoHatsune Wrote:Hi Again :)

Specifying the Missing Animations from The Dog "Play with Peach"
Of all the times than Peach play with the dog just showed these animations:

I was always under the impression it was just in progress. I never thought to check the gallery :(
KiWolfGirl

Postby tiagra » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:37 am

About saving the game if you move (transfer) the game's file you will lose your save, so it's better to put the game's file in a separate folder alone
and never touch it.
tiagra
Newly Registered

Postby KaitoHatsune » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:01 am

OMG! Im Retard! :oops:

Sorry! From now on I will put pictures mode Spoiler and not forget to press Space in the scenes :cry:
KaitoHatsune
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:45 pm

[Request]
Auto saving option.

Save at end of world.
Save and end of level.
Hotkey Save/load.
Tacomancer

Postby KiWolfGirl » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:40 pm

tiagra Wrote:About saving the game if you move (transfer) the game's file you will lose your save, so it's better to put the game's file in a separate folder alone
and never touch it.

You can find your save depending on where you first played it, and replace where the save is now. Where did you first play it? For my computer, the save when I played it here was in this folder.
C:\Users\*YOUR NAME*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ENUM7P76\www.legendofkrystal.com\forum\download\links

I use FireFox. When I saved it to my computer, it made another save here. You have to play the game and save for this to show up.
C:\Users\*YOUR NAME*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ENUM7P76\localhost\*Folder where I put it*\PUT.swf

The file you are looking for is MiMPUTSAVE2.sol. Just find the one from the first place you played it, and copy it over the one where it is now and it should carry over all your saves.
KiWolfGirl

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects