Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.14 (Apr 12/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 pm

yorishi Wrote:file doesn t works

Try pressing CTRL+F5 to reload the page.

white background.jpg
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:27 am

It's been so long since I've been here and I'm super stoked that it's on version 2.3.14! The last time I was here it was 2.3.7 so I'm anxious to see some of the changes!

I was thinking, do you have anyone that double checks the dialogue for errors and what not? If not, and if you have some sort of test dialogue I would like to try my hand at it. When you're back from vacation of course!
coolness32

Postby cryosabre » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:58 pm

I'v been follow this game for ages :<, love how it's still being updated! keep up the awesome work :D
cryosabre

Postby Biles » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:54 pm

It seems when selecting Krystal and then going into options to change settings, Krystal's profile pic takes up Peach's slot. I think it's a mere misplaced graphics cause if you select Krystal in the first slot instead of the last, you end up playing Peach nonetheless.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Screen shot 2015-04-13 at 11.31.59 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-04-13 at 11.31.59 AM.png (99.05 KiB) Viewed 2523 times

Another issue. Should we really need to use the spacebar a second time when Peach tries to launch herself from the cannon to reach other worlds?

Bug: Krystal still bears cat ears behind her canine ears when using the cat power outfit.
Idea: Perhaps we should have a symbol to represent a birthday suit in the dressing room option just to make things less confusing and more organized.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby JJPG » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Xnauts doesnt appear on 9-1 and if i press the red button of the elevator to make the xnauts appear or peach gets out of the room naked the game crashes when peach goes up on the elevator
JJPG

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.14 (Apr 13/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:52 am

coolness32 Wrote:It's been so long since I've been here and I'm super stoked that it's on version 2.3.14! The last time I was here it was 2.3.7 so I'm anxious to see some of the changes!

Sometimes I get an useful and pleasurable time to work on it faster and better ;)

coolness32 Wrote:I was thinking, do you have anyone that double checks the dialogue for errors and what not? If not, and if you have some sort of test dialogue I would like to try my hand at it. When you're back from vacation of course!

I've asked four people, including VintageBass, up to 1 year ago, but nobody is really available to do it. You can check it right away (its really straightforward, just use the cheat and go to the gallery scenes), you can check the dialogues, then you DONT press space/shift to advance, then you can write a better line and tell me which creature and scene the change has occurred. I have some txt files with the dialogues but with just some creatures. As we have up to 280 scenes, I would need to make an average of 1000 dialogue lines, splitted in up to more than 30 creatures in order to cover all of them.

cryosabre Wrote:I'v been follow this game for ages :<, love how it's still being updated! keep up the awesome work :D

Thank you!

Biles Wrote:It seems when selecting Krystal and then going into options to change settings, Krystal's profile pic takes up Peach's slot.

FIXED!

Biles Wrote:Another issue. Should we really need to use the spacebar a second time when Peach tries to launch herself from the cannon to reach other worlds?

Hmm, you're right. I'll think about making this happen in 50% of the time, then once it happens, she will go straightforward. But I plan making more cannon scenes (like a bobomb entering inside and teasing Peach, then exploding along with her), so 'ADVANCE' key will be like advancing normal scenes. However, this can also happen once (in a given game session). So if you exit and re-enter the game, Peach might be locked inside again in a certain probability (or a bobomb might be with her -a new scene I'll make later). After those occur, Peach will always use the cannon directly. Is that better?

Biles Wrote:Bug: Krystal still bears cat ears behind her canine ears when using the cat power outfit.

The problem is that SHE MUST NOT USE the catsuit at any means! Its already in the changelog. It seems we are still able to select it in the outfit screen.
FIXED!
(but if people really like her with the suit, I can work with her ears, so they wont appear if the character is 'Krystal')

Biles Wrote:Idea: Perhaps we should have a symbol to represent a birthday suit in the dressing room option just to make things less confusing and more organized.

I would like you to explain this more. Thats because we already has the name 'NAKED' when selecting a lack of any outfit, and also the name 'NAKED' in all of the possible powerup setting. So the outfit screen is already clear enough to tell us the princess is naked ou will be naked when getting a given powerup.

JJPG Wrote:Xnauts doesnt appear on 9-1 and if i press the red button of the elevator to make the xnauts appear or peach gets out of the room naked the game crashes when peach goes up on the elevator

Probably Fixed now! I say 'probably' because its those kind of bugs that can reappear and they're really annoying! In order for you to check some of my pain about it: this bug started to occur since the improvement of 'square code'. Its just a rectangle (with almost no CPU usage) that checks if Peach is near. Each rectangle can be a creature that will be there if Peach is near enough, so it optimizes the game. When Peach uses the elevator, she is placed to the upper floor in a way that the enemy gets too near from her almost immediatelly. Perhaps some code is conflicting with this fact (aside of the fact the x-naut is near invisible areas that makes Peach talk in certain situations, like when returning with the disk: "Peach: Great! I'll have to keep exposing myself in those corridors...".

So its a kind of 'WTF?' bug, a 'Poltergeist' Bug that started to occur without any direct cause. I fixed it by deleting this square (in the IDE) then pasting another square (like deleting a phrase in Libre Office and rewriting it) and placing the enemy outside the 'invisible dialogue areas'. I tested it here now and the bug disappeared by itself! :o
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Karebet » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:23 am

:| Where I can find Peach's Inventory? please help...
Karebet
Newly Registered

Postby CocoaRobbins » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:48 am

Hey just a head's up it stopped working for me. And i waited and am still waiting at the white screen and no luck. Thanks for an awesome game!
CocoaRobbins
Newly Registered

Postby KaitoHatsune » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:15 am

Hi again!

I have a problem when try open the game... no load the game! :cry:
Only stays in white screen, Already try to delete all temporary files from my PC and Browser (Google Chrome and Internet Explorer)
Also restart my PC, but the problem persists! :cry:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (101.66 KiB) Viewed 2345 times

I hope you can help me with my problem and Thanks! :)
KaitoHatsune
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Hmm, I'm getting the white screen with the latest update as well. I've let it sit there for about 15 min with no change, and I've tried ctrl+F5 with no effect (I also let it sit after trying ctrl+F5 a few times). PUT normally loads pretty much instantly for me. I'm using Chrome with Windows 8.1.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

GAME BEING UPLOADED AGAIN.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:32 pm

I dont know what caused it. The swf is working here (offline).
I am uploading it again.

EDIT: FIXED hours later.

Karebet Wrote::| Where I can find Peach's Inventory? please help...

Check the pause menu screen (CTRL key). You will notice shortkeys there. Use 'Z' for inventory (or the current key that is shown there, according to the different keyboard config you chose). Here, I use the FIRST keyboard setting, so its 'Z' key WHILE IN THE WORLDMAP.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ewn » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Yeah, same problem here. Infinite white screen on every browser with multiple cache clears.
ewn
Newly Registered

Postby dudup » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:26 am

How do the stockings/heels/gloves/garter work when trying to have peach wear them exactly? i can never get them to stay attached to the apron or her naked.
dudup
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Biles Wrote:Idea: Perhaps we should have a symbol to represent a birthday suit in the dressing room option just to make things less confusing and more organized.

I would like you to explain this more. Thats because we already has the name 'NAKED' when selecting a lack of any outfit, and also the name 'NAKED' in all of the possible powerup setting. So the outfit screen is already clear enough to tell us the princess is naked ou will be naked when getting a given powerup.

Well, it's because sometimes I feel that if I select specific article of clothing when it comes to undergarments and lingerie, I'm never sure whether or not it gets applied when our heroine gets stripped naked. BTW, I thought about mammalian outfits. Maybe Krystal would actually transform into these said animals yet retain her physical identity. It'd be like having different animal versions of her. Only her ears, tail, and color theme would be swapped out based on the power outfit she picks up. Also, I was thinking, could we have all the random outfits Peach finds in the castle or elsewhere that are lying around be given the option to be stored in her inventory box?
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Biles Wrote:Well, it's because sometimes I feel that if I select specific article of clothing when it comes to undergarments and lingerie, I'm never sure whether or not it gets applied when our heroine gets stripped naked.

The situation is, the lingerie configuration is GLOBAL to every outfit that supports it. So when the princess takes a new powerup, IF ITS 'LINGERIE COMPLIANT', she will 'receive it all' (dress, bra, and all lingerie configured in the options). If the player put 'NONE' to all, if she takes a compliant outfit, she will be 'lingerieless', and with no shoes (in case of 'changeable shoe compliant outfits'. There is some (like frog, rosalina and raccoon) where we CANT set 'frog/raccoon shoes: off'.

Like said before, I plan making unicque outfit setting for every inventory item (they will be saved properly), because, right now, if you buy lingeries with Charlieton, you can choose the color, style, etc, but once in the inventory, Peach will wear it ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT inventory setting (which is unexpected).

Biles Wrote:BTW, I thought about mammalian outfits. Maybe Krystal would actually transform into these said animals yet retain her physical identity. It'd be like having different animal versions of her. Only her ears, tail, and color theme would be swapped out based on the power outfit she picks up.

You say, having a 'Krystal powerup' for Peach, like the Raccoon? Sorry, not planned. I did a very big work in bringing the Krystal character in the game, I am now fully satisfied. I am still making 7-2, and I must say to MPLDAM: "well done!" The level sketch is great! It will be nice to play it!

Biles Wrote:Also, I was thinking, could we have all the random outfits Peach finds in the castle or elsewhere that are lying around be given the option to be stored in her inventory box?

Its a plan to do this. But only with outfits NOT brought by broken bricks, treasure chests and other items, like the 'standing around' ones Peach can find right in the floor, or if the case she receives it from a friend (like buying with Charlieton). Right now, if I remember, only the Frog powerup (that is found in certain water levels IN THE GROUDN) and the Fire Flower (also in the ground) dont support it yet. All the others (Raccoon, Leaf, Apron, and all Flowers and Frogs that COME from bricks) works correctly according to Mario universe, so those wont be changed. The princess breaks it, then she will use the item immediatellly.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Biles Wrote:Well, it's because sometimes I feel that if I select specific article of clothing when it comes to undergarments and lingerie, I'm never sure whether or not it gets applied when our heroine gets
You say, having a 'Krystal powerup' for Peach, like the Raccoon? Sorry, not planned. I did a very big work in bringing the Krystal character in the game, I am now fully satisfied.

No no no that's not what I suggested. What I suggested how Krystal could look if she was to pick up any of the mammalian powerups. The only work needed would be just the color theme of her furskin. The ears and of the cat and raccoon power suit would just replace Krystal's own fox ears and tail.

... Hmm, now I'm curious as to exactly what sort of abilities a Krystal powerup offers. >.>
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Biles Wrote:No no no that's not what I suggested. What I suggested how Krystal could look if she was to pick up any of the mammalian powerups. The only work needed would be just the color theme of her furskin. The ears and of the cat and raccoon power suit would just replace Krystal's own fox ears and tail.

Oh I see. Well, the only outfits that she cant 'wear' (or BE) right now is: Tigeress, Catsuit and Raccoon.
Actually it's just a matter to remove the raccoon, tigeress and catsuit ears, because the tail could be hers already. But those are made kind of 'hard coded' (hard pasted) so I need to create 'smart objects' (Movie clips) with those new ears, in all of her 5 poses, and that can take some testing time. A thing I dont want to do right now. Also, I plan coverting to AS3 after I finish 7-2 and perhaps after a new scene or two.

Back to making 7-2.

Biles Wrote:... Hmm, now I'm curious as to exactly what sort of abilities a Krystal powerup offers. >.>

I dont plan adding that powerup.

As for Krystal herself, shes in Mushroom world, so she is acting like Peach. Its cute to see her trying to break blocks and do everything the 'Mario' princesses already do. She actually can do everything the others do, and that was the plan. Its done, completed. PERHAPS in a far future, after we have all worlds and Koopaling scenes ('game completed' state), when I start making another game while coming here once in a while to fix bugs and add snippers, I can make Krystal do something else, like punching with her hand (I wont be making pistols).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:00 pm

You know, it just got me thinking. We should've inducted Pauline as the 4th playable character in the game because she's more canonically-related in the Mario-verse than Krystal. Will there be plans to add her eventually?
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Pram » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Wasn't Pauline in the very first Mario game ever and then nothing ever again? Either way I think Ivan would be better off optimizing the ones we have available, and upping the quality of Daisy (Her facial expressions mostly) before adding another character.
Pram

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Pram Wrote:Wasn't Pauline in the very first Mario game ever and then nothing ever again? Either way I think Ivan would be better off optimizing the ones we have available, and upping the quality of Daisy (Her facial expressions mostly) before adding another character.

Well Pauline has appeared in the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games, and beyond that... yeah, hasn't really appeared in any of the main games or even the party games.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects