Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.14 (Apr 13/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Biles Wrote:You know, it just got me thinking. We should've inducted Pauline as the 4th playable character in the game because she's more canonically-related in the Mario-verse than Krystal. Will there be plans to add her eventually?

Yes, there is. Is Pauline more desired than Mona? I've thought adding Mona because of her...beauty.
I may make a voting poll about the next character, but I wont promise I'll make it soon.

Pram Wrote:Wasn't Pauline in the very first Mario game ever and then nothing ever again? Either way I think Ivan would be better off optimizing the ones we have available, and upping the quality of Daisy (Her facial expressions mostly) before adding another character.

Yes, in regard to 'blunt expressions', she needs 'more alive' expressions like Peach.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 am

Yeah, she was the first Damsel-In-Distress who made her first debut Donkey Kong in 1981, but she hasn't vanished, just on a long 30-year hiatus. She's now come back starring in a new game which just came out this year called "Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars".
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:28 am

Biles Wrote:Yeah, she was the first Damsel-In-Distress who made her first debut Donkey Kong in 1981, but she hasn't vanished, just on a long 30-year hiatus. She's now come back starring in a new game which just came out this year called "Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars".

Again she has appeared in a few MvDK games before hand, so this new one isn't actually the first in the series with her.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby NoeruPR » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:57 am

Lakitu isnt working, as soon as Peach is carried up to his cloud, they just vanish and the game gets stuck.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:33 am

VOTING POLL started!
Version 2.4 updated!
- NEW Level: 7-2 (it was HARD to make, because its not a small level, and new features added, like the binoculars).
- NEW: 'Sky' song based on SMB3 (mostly played in sky areas like 7-2)
- Glitch Fix: Monty Moles still frontal facing us after touching ground when appearing from exploded walls.
- Glitch Fix: Koopa shell being green in Peach's hands instead of red (the grabbed Koopa Turtle was red)

NoeruPR Wrote:Lakitu isnt working, as soon as Peach is carried up to his cloud, they just vanish and the game gets stuck.

Probably Fixed Now.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:VOTING POLL started!
Version 2.4 updated!
- NEW Level: 7-2 (it was HARD to make, because its not a small level, and new features added, like the binoculars).
- NEW: 'Sky' song based on SMB3 (mostly played in sky areas like 7-2)
- Glitch Fix: Monty Moles still frontal facing us after touching ground when appearing from exploded walls.
- Glitch Fix: Koopa shell being green in Peach's hands instead of red (the grabbed Koopa Turtle was red)

Played the new level last night. Glad to see one of my latest levels in action. Though I noticed alot of bugs in that level. Mainly alot of not working pipes and doors. I'll try to get some screens for you up later if possible Ivan.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 17/15)

Postby adrjhn22 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:38 am

I came across a few weird visual issues regarding animations, facial expressions, and the like.

Krystal has no visible cum layers on her thighs/side of her ass.

Images for comparison
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

cumonpeach.png
nocumonkrystal.png
nocumonkrystal.png (143.79 KiB) Viewed 2052 times

During quite a few scenes, PS Peach has no eyebrows or eyelashes. The scenes where I tested this were all from Goombas and happen in Boob n' Suck, while falling in Embrace, the climax in Embrace, falling in Rabbit Fuck, Cowgirl on Top, falling in Upside Slip, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Anal, and Frontal Fuck. There's probably a lot more that aren't just exclusive in Goomba scenes, but I've only seen it happen to PS Peach.

No eyebrows or eyelashes

noeyebrows.png

During the first animation loop of Cowgirl/Top with Goomba and any character, Peach repeatedly moves her arm and dislocates her hand from her wrist. Ouch.

Any boob size other than Normal during Anal or Reverse Cowgirl with Goomba, or probably any similar scene with boob fondling will cause Peach to fondle the air/do a magic trick and reach inside her breasts.

And finally, a much more minor one. When changing characters to Tanned Peach or changing from Tanned Peach during certain scenes in the gallery, the facial expression on the character resets but sometimes it only resets one eye, creating a derp expression.

derp

derp.png

...I personally wouldn't even care if that last one was left unfixed just cause of how bizarre and funny it is to me, but it's a bug regardless.
Last edited by adrjhn22 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
adrjhn22

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:39 am

I want to report a minor bug. It seems some of the stone henge appears translucent.

Screen shot 2015-04-17 at 5.36.24 PM.png
Screen shot 2015-04-17 at 5.36.24 PM.png (192.87 KiB) Viewed 2034 times

Also, even though the red koopa shell bug was addressed, it still turns green during the throw.

And now for some updates I've been making with some Peach animations. I've redone many of them because I thought they needed overhaul. You can also see I've added a new animation called "Galloping". That new animation I'm hoping will be used when Peach transforms into a cat. :3

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

PeachAnims2.swf [ 45.24 KiB | Viewed 2034 times ]

Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Stoner » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:48 pm

I am not sure why they disappeared but I vote that the peeing sound be put back in. I was quite shocked when both the farts and the peeing were removed, but the farts are back... I feel the peeing should return also.
Stoner
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Stoner Wrote:I am not sure why they disappeared but I vote that the peeing sound be put back in

I've NOT removed the peeing sound. You can activate it manually in the pink message box in most toilets. I've tested it now in her bathroom (Peach Castle). Of course the SFX sound needs to be ON. If it doesnt appear, tell me WHERE. ITS A BUG, not a feature that was removed!

Biles Wrote:I want to report a minor bug. It seems some of the stone henge appears translucent.

It was like this since Toyloli made this area. But I agree with you that they're not supposed to be liked that.
FIXED!

Biles Wrote:Also, even though the red koopa shell bug was addressed, it still turns green during the throw.

FIXED!

Biles Wrote:And now for some updates I've been making with some Peach animations. I've redone many of them because I thought they needed overhaul.

She's cute, thank you!! ;) For sure I'll update it and FOR SURE I'll add the galloping ;). But any reason to make her jump in a faster animation?

Thank you, Biles!

adrjhn22 Wrote:Krystal has no visible cum layers on her thighs/side of her ass.

FIXED!

adrjhn22 Wrote:During quite a few scenes, PS Peach has no eyebrows or eyelashes.

FIXED!

adrjhn22 Wrote:During the first animation loop of Cowgirl/Top with Goomba and any character, Peach repeatedly moves her arm and dislocates her hand from her wrist.

FIXED!

adrjhn22 Wrote:Any boob size other than Normal during Anal or Reverse Cowgirl with Goomba, or probably any similar scene with boob fondling will cause Peach to fondle the air/do a magic trick and reach inside her breasts.

MAYBE I CAN FIX IT, but not in all scenes where this appears in, because it gives me time and more work to create 'special animations' just regarding those situations.

adrjhn22 Wrote:And finally, a much more minor one. When changing characters to Tanned Peach or changing from Tanned Peach during certain scenes in the gallery, the facial expression on the character resets but sometimes it only resets one eye, creating a derp expression.

Not to be fixed. I would need to create 'alive' code (events) that will use more CPU resources just to detect if the character was changed during the scene. Also this will make me me work 2, 3, up to 4+ hours more (counting the time spent only to compile the game) just for this. Finally, the engine DOESNT expect the player to keep fiddling in a way to change characters all the time during scenes.

adrjhn22 Wrote:...I personally wouldn't even care if that last one was left unfixed

That what I've thought. Thanks for understanding.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Played the new level last night. Glad to see one of my latest levels in action.

Thank you ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Though I noticed alot of bugs in that level.

Its 290% (ouch, I mean, 2000%) normal, right? After making a level, we already know bugs may occur.
EDIT: Today (day 19) I worked a bit on it and its working practically 100%. I've found no bugs so far.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Mainly alot of not working pipes and doors. I'll try to get some screens for you up later if possible Ivan.

Thank you. I'll check it out later anyway.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Biles Wrote:And now for some updates I've been making with some Peach animations. I've redone many of them because I thought they needed overhaul.

She's cute, thank you!! ;) For sure I'll update it and FOR SURE I'll add the galloping ;). But any reason to make her jump in a faster animation?

The number of frames for her jump should be the same as it was the last time, I think the only reason why she appears jump faster is likely due to knocking the FPS down by 2.

Just dont forget to PM me with the files.
Thank you, Biles!

Thanks! Yeah, you should have received the workfile in your PM at the sametime I posted on this main thread.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby junito » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:02 am

Litle doubt, there is some sort of special requirement to the doctor scene(besides swollen asshole) already try many times and the scenes that happens are the "Normals", also the carriage scene do not appears(supposele should be at the right of the star door on the castle some times right)
Great job, keep up the good work
junito
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 19/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:22 am

This week was a difficult one. Although I am resting more now, some bugs were really daunting.
The game was updated once again. More info in the changelog.

junito Wrote:Litle doubt, there is some sort of special requirement to the doctor scene(besides swollen asshole)

No special req. It was a BUG. Probably Fixed Now!

junito Wrote:Also the carriage scene do not appears(supposele should be at the right of the star door on the castle some times right)

The carriage appears in from time to time. I still need to add the female Yoshis who will carry it, as the carriage doesnt ride on per se.

junito Wrote:Great job, keep up the good work

Thank you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby s1cc » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:57 pm

I dont know if you did this on purpose but since the latest update Krystal cant get or choose the Catsuit anymore.
s1cc
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:52 pm

s1cc Wrote:I dont know if you did this on purpose but since the latest update Krystal cant get or choose the Catsuit anymore.

Just read this. If you dont find the phrase, search for 'The problem is that'.

And read the changelog (page 1, pastebin link, where it says Update 2.3.14 (14th April 2015))

You will see this:
- Glitch Fix: Krystal still being able to use the CatSuit (this is NOT possible).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:56 pm

There's a bug that I remembered but forgot to mention since my last bug report. It seems when Peach kicks the red shell, it seems to not wanna budge at all, even when a green shell comes its way.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby jabalgd » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:29 am

Lakitu is repeating only scene 1. The other scenes aren't occurring upon contact with Lakitu.
jabalgd
Newly Registered

Postby coolness32 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I was thinking, do you have anyone that double checks the dialogue for errors and what not? If not, and if you have some sort of test dialogue I would like to try my hand at it. When you're back from vacation of course!

I've asked four people, including VintageBass, up to 1 year ago, but nobody is really available to do it. You can check it right away (its really straightforward, just use the cheat and go to the gallery scenes), you can check the dialogues, then you DONT press space/shift to advance, then you can write a better line and tell me which creature and scene the change has occurred. I have some txt files with the dialogues but with just some creatures. As we have up to 280 scenes, I would need to make an average of 1000 dialogue lines, splitted in up to more than 30 creatures in order to cover all of them.

Oh ok! So the person just has to take the dialogue straight from the game? You might want to think about having a text file with the dialogue to make this kind of work easier for someone. I'll see if I can get something done with it!
coolness32

Postby Biles » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:34 am

Here's but a simple Koopa walking animation. I've yet more work to do on him for the time being as well as other assets, though I tend to work on things on and off at random :3 For now you're just seeing a taste of what's to come.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

koopawalk.swf [ 10.79 KiB | Viewed 1440 times ]

Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby junito » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This week was a difficult one. Although I am resting more now, some bugs were really daunting.
The game was updated once again. More info in the changelog.

junito Wrote:Litle doubt, there is some sort of special requirement to the doctor scene(besides swollen asshole)

No special req. It was a BUG. Probably Fixed Now!

junito Wrote:Also the carriage scene do not appears(supposele should be at the right of the star door on the castle some times right)

The carriage appears in from time to time. I still need to add the female Yoshis who will carry it, as the carriage doesnt ride on per se.

junito Wrote:Great job, keep up the good work

Thank you ;)

Doctor scene happening now, still cant find the carriage but this can be just bad luck :D
junito
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects