Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 23/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:52 pm

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Question, what stage do I have to clear to see the Toadette gangbang?

Toadette getting fucked in her bed will only appear 50% of the time and if its day 4 or more.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Okay, also, does Toadette only appear bottomless? If so, we need to have a nude female top half immediately!
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:11 pm

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Question, what stage do I have to clear to see the Toadette gangbang?

You know, we need a comment from Peach that says Toadette is a hypocrite.
MPLDAM9919

Postby zZ IE LI TE Zz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:22 pm

thank you for your quick reply

I went to the infirmary find the doctor toad was present but I can not fix I try all the possiblity but its not working
he propose the same thing as the other toad

sorry
zZ IE LI TE Zz
Newly Registered

Postby PUTFan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Who the hell is mona? lol
PUTFan
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:43 pm

PUTFan Wrote:Who the hell is mona? lol

Mona Pizza is a multi-talented girl from the WarioWare games, usually doing various jobs depending on the game. She never appeared in the main Mario games.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby brendover » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 am

I figured out a way around it.

If I don't fuck the first toad in the level, it does not glitch out.
brendover
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:08 am

zZ IE LI TE Zz Wrote:thank you for your quick reply. I went to the infirmary find the doctor toad was present but I can not fix I try all the possiblity but its not working
he propose the same thing as the other toad.

Let's rule this thing out and make it happen ;)
-First, make sure you downloaded the latest SWF (page 1)
-Second, make sure 'Asshole can be swollen' option is 'YES'.
-then make sure Peach is really with a swollen ass (press 'up' to see her bottom). If she is, please tell me which scene made her like that.
-The Doctor toad should talk to Peach giving as item 1: "Massage her asshole to cure it" instead of "Allure her to play with your dick" or "Play with her asshole quickly!". Only the 'Doctor toad' (in the infirmary) and fake doctors (like in levels 2-5, 6-4 and in Mario's Pad) can do that. Yes, sometimes a given Toad appears in Mario's Pad.
-You can talk to the fake doctor toads. They will also massage her asshole. They will lure Peach to massage them. You can test if its working with those.

Checking my code here right now, I dont see any bug. Its a 'direct if test', like 'If Peach has a swollen asshole, talk 'Massage her asshole to cure it'.

brendover Wrote:I figured out a way around it. If I don't fuck the first toad in the level, it does not glitch out.

Ok I better look at that Toad!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:10 am

Major bug: It seems in the castle's sewers, that just as a Koopa Troopa is about to pop outta the pipe, Poof! They vanish!
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:56 am

Biles Wrote:Major bug: It seems in the castle's sewers, that just as a Koopa Troopa is about to pop outta the pipe, Poof! They vanish!

Fixed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NoeruPR » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:13 am

new build breaks load game option. Tried to load and only get a blue scree
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

Postby tysonator » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 am

Every time I try to go to the world map it's just a blue screen. Music is playing, but I do not see anything but sky blue. Everything in the castle is fine, I just cannot advance. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
tysonator
Newly Registered

Postby UbiVan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 am

Tried to load and only get a blue screen :(
UbiVan
Newly Registered

Postby KaitoHatsune » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:23 am

Me too! :cry:

When I try Load the Game appears this blue screen:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (86.33 KiB) Viewed 4557 times

When replacing the file I saw the file weighed 29.1 MB, and the old Game file weighed 29.4 MB
I hope this information will serve :)

We also give thanks for Working hard! :D
KaitoHatsune
Newly Registered

Postby zZ IE LI TE Zz » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:27 pm

thank you for your reply Ivan
you are right my link should not be up to date
its working now

but with this link I have a blue screen at the exit of the castle

thank you for your detailed explanation
zZ IE LI TE Zz
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:39 pm

I'm currently evaluating Peach's design because after working with all the MCs she has on her when doing new animations, I'm thinking is there a better way to organize all of her graphic pieces in a more efficient manner? Aside from that, we still have many parts whose vector have yet to be optimized. When creating or working with pieces, right now, navigating through all the hierarchy and nested clips can be a messy nightmare. X_X

Aside from restructuring Peach's sprites, I'm mulling on breaking Peach's feet to allow for more agility, and I'm iffy on splitting her torso in half because I'm not sure if I'm willing to throw PS's original designs under the bus. I'd still like to find a way to keep it intact somehow. If I was to split Peach's body in half, I was wondering what would break first, her spirit or her body. >:D
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

I am progressing with level 7-3.

Game deleted until fixing up the 'blue screen' in worldmap and while loading a game.
Probably Fixed Now.
Sorry about that.
So, my attempts to remove the white screen while loading the game are destroyed! More in the changelog (the same as below):

- INFO: I tried to deal with the 'white screen' while loading the game ONLINE. The problem is that the game is so huge I am using INSTANCE names in the library to modularize it, but Flash kind of tries to load everything right in frame 1, BEFORE the loader screen (with the 0% to 100% bar). Forums said that we should configure 'Export Frames to Classes' as '2' (or 3, or 4...) then DEACTIVATE 'Export to Frame 2' (or 3, or 4, or..) of everything that use a class instance, but doing this made complex MCs like huge levels, grounds, water, etc NOT BEING LOADED at all (blue screens of death). I rolled the changes back. We have to get used to that white screen. Downloading the game locally doesnt show the white screen anyway.

Biles Wrote:I'm currently evaluating Peach's design because after working with all the MCs she has on her when doing new animations, I'm thinking is there a better way to organize...

I decided to answer via PM.

Thank you for the coffee, Tacomancer!! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 25/15)

Postby Biles » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 am

Is it me or does the shoulder piece for the X-naut suit not registering? Reason I ask is because as I'm going through the flash workfile and optimizing the graphics, I noticed the shoulder piece, but when I ran the game just to see some comparison references, I noticed that Peach's shoulder is bare when wearing that suit in the outfit gallery.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 26/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:59 pm

We commemorate the THIRD year of MIM PUT. Thanks for all who helped so far!

For sure we could already have this game completed, but considering the situations below, we are going on quite well.
- This is an indie project. Sometimes I have 2 or 3 people helping, sometimes nobody, during months and months.
- Due to the above, I practically try to reproduce then fix all bugs myself! Sometimes I need to compile the game up to 10 times in order to rule out a bug! (each compile time can take more than 30 minutes!)
- We dont get paid for the game, only when people want to donate something.
- Flash IDE gets SLOWER and SLOWER over time but it seems I havent touched its LIMIT! We have almost 10,000 objects inside Flash. Some of them has more than 11,380 instances!! (like Peach bodyparts) because she appears in many scenes! So when I modify/improve her arm, for example, Flash has to update all those 11,380! I know the future is HTML5 (and other platforms) because we can work in each file (SVG and other individual files) that can deal only with a body part, instead of a huge FLA file. But its too late to do that.
- We are progressing with Koopaling sex scenes, but they're so huge and rich in details that Blargh and me take months to do.
- We are progressing with LEVELS, but remember, its not just dragging floors, blocks and backgrounds from the game library, then say 'DONE'. We need to DRAW them, either in paper or mspaint (we need something for planning, right?), compare with another MIM PUT level and former Mario game levels, so we are creating a level that is not a copy of another MIM PUT level while retaining the original Mario, then align the objects, make the invisible collision squares, create new enemies and scenes for it, pipe placements and code that will order it to drive Peach to another pipe, then bonus rooms and then test them all many times!)
- The organization (cleaning up) of the code, making it possible to convert the game to AS3.

We will keep on going! The goal IS to complete all levels, then all scenes and PLOTS. Enemies like MOUSER and scenes with enemies like CHERBIL (the small 'testicle-like' being) along with plots like E-gadd embarassing Peach and fixing up the spaceship ARE expected.

I appreciate all the help to the project, direct or indirectly, be it with something or just a thank you!

Biles Wrote:Is it me or does the shoulder piece for the X-naut suit not registering? Reason I ask is because as I'm going through the flash workfile and optimizing the graphics, I noticed the shoulder piece, but when I ran the game just to see some comparison references, I noticed that Peach's shoulder is bare when wearing that suit in the outfit gallery.

Ok a BUG. FIXED!

Tech Info below:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Thats because I use a 'glove/shoulder' code that also understands her upper arm has a 'shoulder or long glove' (where Princess Peach has in her normal pink dress).
However, the 'upper arm' code cant execute the same code as her hand, for example, because X-naut doesnt have a 'long glove', but it has a 'outfit shoulder' (or 'sleeve), which IS considered a glove in other 'princess dress' type outfits.

Function 'checkOutfitLimitGloves'
Code: Select All Code
  if  (_global.PLAYER.DressNum == getDressIndex("X-naut")) {
     if (_global.PLAYER.gloves_type=="None")
       obj.gotoAndStop(2); //naked
     else
      obj.gotoAndStop(_global.PLAYER.DressNum+2);
      }

I did this to fix it:
Code: Select All Code
 if  (_type!="shoulder" && _global.PLAYER.DressNum == getDressIndex("X-naut")) {
     if (_global.PLAYER.gloves_type=="None")
       obj.gotoAndStop(2); //naked
     else
      obj.gotoAndStop(_global.PLAYER.DressNum+2);
      }
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 26/15)

Postby lurkingking » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:42 am

hope I'm not being a bother but I'd like some help
I've got an issue where the aedler.com/PUT.swf load screen stops when the load bar is full and no play button appears. It works on the Legend of Krystal link though. I've done the ctrl + F5 and it does the same thing. any advice?

Also I love the game. Played it as much as I could before this happened. went through all the levels and then started working on filling the gallery. Really addicting, good job!

Also I read you guys may be incorporating impregnation soon. really hyped for that
Attachments
issueproblem.png
lurkingking
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects