Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 26/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:47 am

lurkingking Wrote:hope I'm not being a bother but I'd like some help. I've got an issue where the aedler.com/PUT.swf load screen stops when the load bar is full and no play button appears. It works on the Legend of Krystal link though. I've done the ctrl + F5 and it does the same thing. any advice?

Perhaps an error during upload, because I upload there seldomly, from time to time, then I noticed the filesize was different from the one I've sent.
Please check it again.

lurkingking Wrote: I love the game. Played it as much as I could before this happened. Went through all the levels and then started working on filling the gallery. Really addicting, good job!

Thank you ;)

lurkingking Wrote:Also I read you guys may be incorporating impregnation soon. really hyped for that

I am just sorry it was not done earlier because I am still full or work. I am making level 7-3 right now.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby lurkingking » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:03 am

take your time! I'm just glad this exists.
thank you though
lurkingking
Newly Registered

Postby Mahoney » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:55 am

Hi, Ivan! Thanks for an awesome game! I've encountered a bug or maybe it is my own stupidity - on level 6-1 and onwards I meet those bleu/sand color things who knock you up and then scene with them cannot end, i press shift (i am on left single handed keyboard layout) and they just keep swapping positions, I don't know how to end this or how to google solution for this, becuase I don't know how they are called. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Mahoney
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 pm

man peach is strong and really horny to do that..
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Mahoney Wrote:Hi, Ivan! Thanks for an awesome game! I've encountered a bug or maybe it is my own stupidity - on level 6-1 and onwards I meet those bleu/sand color things who knock you up and then scene with them cannot end, i press shift (i am on left single handed keyboard layout) and they just keep swapping positions, I don't know how to end this

You just have to keep pressing shift (in your case) many times, mostly when she 'arrives' from the air (in backside view).
I'll improve that in order to accept fewer key presses

Tacomancer Wrote:man peach is strong and really horny to do that...

I cant help you that way. I need to know those first:
1 - Which level is it? I am searching in all levels and it might be 3-3, but I dont know. You should have taken a full screenshot (of all the game borders)
2 - You should use PAGE DOWN (to activate DEBUG MODE) before taking a screenshot, so it will be easier for me to check

Hmm...I reproduced it here. Yes, Peach is masturbating in the upside-down Pipe. This should not happen, of course.
Fixing it! (but I would need to check other pipes too)

Thank you!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 pm

no map transfer, just jumping to have "fun times" with the pipes (pressing V) u cna do the same with most pipes. but that one i was upside down. (very minor bug, if anything its funny. u can still continue your game.) as one of the unlocks say "look at all the pipes and nipper plants" i was try to have "fun times" with all the pipes
i got another one is 7-? new map, with a the poorly looking pipe xD (looks like it might be ment to be part of the background).
Tacomancer

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm

also on other notes

bugs~
500,000 points not unlocking. (didnt it 2 times)
Mario not unlocking.
Boss's not unlocking
Piranhas not unlocking
Nymph ending didn't work for me (not unlocking) Virgin did
Friends not unlocking maybe when i ended i still had like 12 left even thou i was only missing the massageing girl.
Lakitu didnt unlock i got like 4 of them but only played there first scene

in my play though x-nurts didnt spawn at the moon base, so i could't test them. and too lazy to farm that one part where they are, maybe tomorrow after college.
pertty sure the rest worked.
Tacomancer

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 23/15)

Postby fullmetalvash » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:15 pm

fullmetalvash Wrote:Is there a dev kit or something i'd love to give a shoot working on this

Aside of the RAGDOLL in page 1, no, sorry. Too many things to do already. Dev Kits (that is, making new levels, changing Peach character) will be once delivered once the game is completed and I decide to release the sources. Thats because, for sure, when I finish this game, I want to start another project.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. and the thing i want it was mostly character maker / outfit maker for the game i have been trying to get into makeing .swf games and i love this one a lot want to give it a try.
fullmetalvash
Newly Registered

Postby mbalotelli1996 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:03 pm

can someone give goal or mission where to go or what supposed to do or if it has walk-through can someone link me it, it's a good game but i really confused where to moving, btw idk you didn't finish or it's a bug but in Moon Base after Disc mission complete i went back to chemical room where Doctor X tell me back to my room, i went back to the room and Peach said something like: nothing change here. after that nothing happen i stuck in Moon Base. i went to everywhere but i can't find the way back. instead of save and load back in. thank you if you help me out thank you a lot.
mbalotelli1996
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Level 7-3 is completed, but I am still testing it offline!

Tacomancer Wrote:no map transfer, just jumping to have "fun times" with the pipes (pressing V) u cna do the same with most pipes. but that one i was upside down. (very minor bug, if anything its funny. u can still continue your game.) as one of the unlocks say "look at all the pipes and nipper plants" i was try to have "fun times" with all the pipes

Ah yes, that's sometimes a lot of fun :mrgreen: , Peach might be really horny to do that. I may not fix everything right away because its a ton of pipes to test, but anyway, its a 'glitch' activated by players on things that are not supposed to be asked to, like trying to open a door with a kiss.

Tacomancer Wrote:I got another one is 7-? new map, with a the poorly looking pipe xD (looks like it might be ment to be part of the background).

I havent understood. Which 7-? map? I need to know the location exactly. I know that in 7-1 and 7-2, there are underground areas, with many green pipes.

Tacomancer Wrote:also on other notes
bugs~ 500,000 points not unlocking. (didnt it 2 times)

This is an older bug. I've tried to fix it since Update 2.3.5 (20th December 2014), listed as '- Glitch FIX: '500,000' points bonus scene was acting strangely (e.g. it was activating even without having 500,000 points already)'.
EDIT: Probably Fixed Now, I havent tested it!

Tacomancer Wrote:Mario not unlocking, Boss's not unlocking, Piranhas not unlocking

Mario:Probably Fixed Now!
BossBass:CANT REPRODUCE!! Please try to check again. Peach has to fuck him three of more times, and VORE SCENES must be ON.
Piranhas:Probably Fixed Now!

Tacomancer Wrote:Nymph ending didn't work for me (not unlocking), Virgin did

I need more information. Nymph ending should give us the screen with many goombas fucking her. If its not showing up, I can check it.

Tacomancer Wrote:Friends not unlocking maybe when i ended i still had like 12 left even thou i was only missing the massageing girl.

EDIT: Probably Fixed Now!

Tacomancer Wrote:Lakitu didnt unlock i got like 4 of them but only played there first scene

You need to see:
- the pole scene (when Peach touches the red dildo).
- the 'sucking scene' (peach sucks him in the cloud)
- the fucking scene (in the cloud as well).

There is a 50% chance that Peach will get fucked or suck him, so you might need 5, 6 , or even 7 scene with him. This was done in order to delay DEFLORATION (is she is still virgin). If people dislikes this, I can make like it was before: Cloud scene 1: suck. Scene 2: fuck. Even if Peach sucked another lakitu before, a new one would fuck her right away.

Tacomancer Wrote:in my play though x-nurts didnt spawn at the moon base, so i could't test them. and too lazy to farm that one part where they are, maybe tomorrow after college.

X-nauts only spawn if you press the RED light in the elevator/lift, or if Peach walks around there naked (without wearing her dress in her captive bed) and when she returns from the base (when taking the disc). If she returns from the base and they are still hidden, I can check this out.

fullmetalvash Wrote:Thanks for getting back to me so fast. and the thing i want it was mostly character maker / outfit maker for the game i have been trying to get into makeing .swf games and i love this one a lot want to give it a try.

Ok, then. Biles is a member who is organizing this one in the background. I prefer him to check this out, as he knows the current structure of the model, and he is trying to make a kind of template, in an organized way in the library. Also because If I start doing this now, I will interrupt the current game progress. Sometimes I got myself lost in days and days, so there is a risk to see this game in hyatus mode. I am trying my most not to break the current pace.

mbalotelli1996 Wrote:can someone give goal or mission where to go or what supposed to do or if it has walk-through can someone link me it, it's a good game but i really confused where to moving

I plan making a walkthrough.

mbalotelli1996 Wrote:btw idk you didn't finish or it's a bug but in Moon Base after Disc mission complete i went back to chemical room where Doctor X tell me back to my room, i went back to the room and Peach said something like: nothing change here. after that nothing happen i stuck in Moon Base. i went to everywhere but i can't find the way back. instead of save and load back in. thank you if you help me out thank you a lot.

Try to sleep in the bed. TEC-XXX says something about it in the lab, when Peach was returning with the disc.
Then when getting near the bed, you might see her saying: 'Peach: Ok, TEC-XXX... I'll take a rest in that ...bed.' So just do it! Go to the bed and then try to sleep (a music will start playing with a fade out).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 pm

fullmetalvash Wrote:Thanks for getting back to me so fast. and the thing i want it was mostly character maker / outfit maker for the game i have been trying to get into makeing .swf games and i love this one a lot want to give it a try.

Currently, making new outfits doesn't take high priority in the to-do list. Besides, there are plans to currently restructure and improve the designs of the character sprites so as to improve the performance of the game. You're welcome to draw outfits so long as they're canon to the Mario-verse. Just be aware that once the character sprites are fully completed, your outfit may or may not align properly.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby fullmetalvash » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Biles Wrote:

Currently, making new outfits doesn't take high priority in the to-do list. Besides, there are plans to currently restructure and improve the designs of the character sprites so as to improve the performance of the game. You're welcome to draw outfits so long as they're canon to the Mario-verse. Just be aware that once the character sprites are fully completed, your outfit may or may not align properly.

Biles you know me you have me on skype man . and for the most part i was just going to start with some color swips to start with and go from there and i was not even thinking about it being put in the game just on my end but if its up to what you want i am fine with it being put in
fullmetalvash
Newly Registered

Postby Johnno1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi ive found a bug in World 1 lvl 3 with Krystal, when she's a Racoon.

you can reproduce it, through taking the racoon powerup at the beginning, then climp ub the plant to the clouds and fly to the plan(blueprint), the game crashes when i land on the note-block. but it has also crashed onetime when i jumped and the creature(which you can see in ther upper right corner) appeared
Last edited by Johnno1 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnno1

Postby Tacomancer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 pm

boss's as in flying ship boss (i dont know there name but include female boo boss)
Tacomancer

Postby mbalotelli1996 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:46 pm

oh thank you man keep up the good work.
mbalotelli1996
Newly Registered

Postby bigdick69 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:22 pm

how i can kill the angry sun? dude i cannot get nearby
bigdick69

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:49 pm

bigdick69 Wrote:how i can kill the angry sun? dude i cannot get nearby

I think it takes a couple of hits from the Starman that should do the trick...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (Apr 29/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Guess what? I am still in my vacation and we are getting more updates!
Update 2.4 (29th April 2015) - Commemoration of the THIRD year of MIM PUT.

- NEW Level: 7-2 and 7-3 (MPLDAM, better to check it out! Of course I havent done *everything* you did because I noticed things could be improved, for example, certain areas were better with resemblance of Mario original level layout. I havent made the bouncy clouds yet, I might do that in 7-4, then put some in 7-3). Also remember its better to see the level ASAP then comment about it than trying to make it perfect but with a lot longer delay.
- NEW: 'Sky' song based on SMB3 (mostly played in sky areas like 7-2 and 7-3)
- NEW: New Achievement Art: Phanto (by Tripflip!) With the 'Describe' text! Just let Peach get fucked by all of them (all scenes) in order to activate!
- Improved Fireball code. Now its identical to Super Mario series (when the princess throws a fireball, it needs to go down IN A DIAGONAL LINE until touching ground, then it bounces up and goes down IN PARABOLIC movement until getting destroyed).
- Improved game speed when many golden blocks (tech info: caching and no more 'goto 1' frame all the time).
- Added a way to return to the starting area in 3-3 level (by using the wooden door again).
- Glitch Fix (MORE TESTS NEEDED): 500,000 score points not yet activating the bonus in certain circunstances (tech info: still some _root.score_points instances needed to be changed to FLAGS)
- Glitch Fix: Mario, Piranhas and certain Koopalings not getting unlocked in the gallery. Remember that 'Boss' gallery also requires Lady Bow (a green female boo) fucking the princess.
- Glitch Fix: Golden blocks not working (tech info: why did it stop working? Because of externalization of its code, versions ago. 'This' references were detected instead of 'Obj' references).
- Glitch Fix: Toad Doctor scene not happening (in her castle or in levels where he appears in) when she has a swollen ass.
- Glitch Fix: Mario without his legs when he is totally naked (like in certain situations when he appears in Peach's castle bedroom).
- Glitch Fix: 'Shirt Sleeve' of X-naut outfit not showing (tech info: now using _root.checkOutfitLimitGloves(this,"shoulder");)
- Glitch Fix: Some adjusts to the Bumpties (blue penguins) dialogue sizes

Johnno1 Wrote:Hi ive found a bug in World 1 lvl 3 with Krystal, when she's a Racoon

Probably Fixed now!
Anyway, it was HARD to reproduce. I did it once, then I checked out some code and I couldnt reproduce it again anymore!

Tacomancer Wrote:boss's as in flying ship boss (i dont know there name but include female boo boss)

Oh I see!
Probably Fixed now!

mbalotelli1996 Wrote:oh thank you man keep up the good work.

Glad you liked it ;)

VintageBass Wrote:
bigdick69 Wrote:how i can kill the angry sun? dude i cannot get nearby

I think it takes a couple of hits from the Starman that should do the trick...

Angry Sun is invencible, he is a 'God' so far.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Are you sure the fireball arching is resolved? I just cleaned out my cache, downloaded the new version and played. However, Peach continues to arch her fireballs when launching it.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Guess what? I am still in my vacation and we are getting more updates!
Update 2.4 (29th April 2015) - Commemoration of the THIRD year of MIM PUT.

- NEW Level: 7-2 and 7-3 (MPLDAM, better to check it out! Of course I havent done *everything* you did because I noticed things could be improved, for example, certain areas were better with resemblance of Mario original level layout. I havent made the bouncy clouds yet, I might do that in 7-4, then put some in 7-3). Also remember its better to see the level ASAP then comment about it than trying to make it perfect but with a lot longer delay.

Glad to be a part of this project! And the level is really nice. Though I don't think having Bow at the near end of the level is necessary. She should be limited to Ghost Houses in my opinion. I'm hoping to start new levels soon.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects