Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (May 1/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Asian_Persuasion Wrote:Whenever I play Delfino Beach 6-1 in the beginning, it freezes.

I detected the cause. The problem is that darn Sockhop (this green sack creature).
FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon May 04, 2015 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sun May 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Glitch Fix: During the first animation loop of Cowgirl/Top with Goomba, the current princess repeatedly moves her arm and dislocates her hand from her wrist.

Peach still moves her arm is that intentional?
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 03, 2015 4:59 pm

JJPG Wrote:Peach still moves her arm is that intentional?

Hmm now I get it. I fixed up the problem in another Goomba scene. Now I see the problem is with 'Cowgirl/Top' (named that way in the gallery!) Thats because there are other scenes (like anal) where she sits like that.

EDIT: FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon May 04, 2015 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Space Cat » Sun May 03, 2015 7:48 pm

And this is why I love this game, you are already ahead of me. I didn't know there was a cheat mode! Lol I did a search for the save file but could never find it (prolly just me being flaky). No biggy though, now that I know of the cheat mode. I still think a secret warp room would be cool though. Great place to hind some extra sexy things to do. I also would still like to see a peach as a “male” mode. Flat chest, cock and balls, no pussy, all anal scenes. I understand I MIGHT be a minority here but it would be awesome for those who feel like being gay for the afternoon XD. Anyhoo, I want to donate again but I didn't see a link to where I can. Are you no longer in need of donations?
Space Cat

Postby Bartangelus » Mon May 04, 2015 3:20 am

Hey I wanted to know for a while now, will you consider adding all the sex scenes in the gallery someday ?

I'm talking about scenes such as the new Bowser scene you made some months ago or the mushrooms that you can find near Mario house (and others places) or even the grass scene (different from the piranhas one)

I know there are more but I don't remember them all and I can't really play the game so why it would be cool if we can find them all. Or at least something that would list them all so we know what we search and where.

Anyway amazing work as always !
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.1 (May 4/15)

Postby CocoaRobbins » Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 am

Hey it occurred to me recently, is there some way to make the other princess' boobs only the maximum size in options? I bet someone else has asked this before but I'd like to know. Again great game!
CocoaRobbins
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Well, you just have to raise the minimum setting to the max and that should do the trick I believe.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Biles » Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Well, you just have to raise the minimum setting to the max and that should do the trick I believe.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby jabalgd » Tue May 05, 2015 12:43 am

Pretty big bug: when I go to fuck the skull rocks to move on in 6-6, the game freezes after i press Up. It shows the dialogue but after that I can't do anything
jabalgd
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 05, 2015 2:19 am

Back to home and back to work! ;)

Space Cat Wrote:And this is why I love this game, you are already ahead of me. I didn't know there was a cheat mode! Lol I did a search for the save file but could never find it (prolly just me being flaky). No biggy though, now that I know of the cheat mode. I still think a secret warp room would be cool though. Great place to hind some extra sexy things to do.

How could that warp room could be? All levels unlocked?
Perhaps if Peach unlocks it, after going to the last world?

Space Cat Wrote:I also would still like to see a peach as a “male” mode. Flat chest, cock and balls, no pussy, all anal scenes. I understand I MIGHT be a minority here but it would be awesome for those who feel like being gay for the afternoon XD. Anyhoo, I want to donate again but I didn't see a link to where I can. Are you no longer in need of donations?

I dont have any problem with gay content, but I wanted MIM PUT to be a more female oriented game (with pussys and all). But for sure I am thiking of 'futa Peach mode' and perhaps the 'flat chest' mode.
The link is in page 1, in 'HELP NEEDED'. I use to work for free, but donations give a boost to the game, as I can prioritize it far more, like in 2013 and in lesser extent in 2014, where some people helped and I could work up to 8 hours per day, making more than 1 scene per day.

(Example in the changelog):
Update 2.2.6 (11th September 2014)
- NEW: Chuck scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4!!!

Bartangelus Wrote:Hey I wanted to know for a while now, will you consider adding all the sex scenes in the gallery someday ?

Yes. Enemies like 'mushroom frogs', 'mushroom dicks', and the 'vine' scenes.

Bartangelus Wrote:I know there are more but I don't remember them all and I can't really play the game so why it would be cool if we can find them all. Or at least something that would list them all so we know what we search and where.

I cant say where exactly, really :/ BUT I usually say something in the changelogs!
I will see if I can say more about enemies in the TIP messages (white text next to the HUD icons in the top), like where they are 'more or less'.

Bartangelus Wrote:Anyway amazing work as always !

Ty ;)

jabalgd Wrote:Pretty big bug: when I go to fuck the skull rocks to move on in 6-6, the game freezes after i press Up. It shows the dialogue but after that I can't do anything

Ok....Ok, ok ok ok! You're the fourth player to notice this, so its SURELY not a problem with only a given configuration.
I need more time to find this bug, because I cant reproduce it directly. I can 'talk' to the skull rocks normally (before and after Peach fucking it)!
Are you 'talking' to the 'top' one?

When you have 'choose a number' in the dialogue, just press '1', '2' or other listed number. See this video of me trying to find your bug:
(if the video doesnt appear in, just right click in the link and download it)

trying to find bug 6-6.wmv.wmv [ 4.41 MiB | Viewed 2395 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby Fallground » Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Downloaded it. Now my pc says that it cant open the file? o-o Im not an expert with this programms. (but now a compliment. I like the Game very much ;) )
Fallground

Postby Robo_Puppy » Tue May 05, 2015 8:34 pm

I've had a couple of problems with the gallery. Lakitus, X-Nauts, Friends, Endings, and Bosses are all locked despite me having beaten the game and (I think) having seen all of those scenes. Any idea why that would be? And is there a way for me to get the Airships for worlds 1 & 2 to spawn back in so I can try replaying those areas and seeing if it will unlock then? Also X-nauts are not spawning in 9-1 when the alarm is triggered, only Grodus is there, is there any way to trigger those enemies spawning?
Robo_Puppy
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Tue May 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you a bug but constantly keep forgetting to do so. It seems the option for Peach to accelerate is completely broken. Sure, you may be able to enable it but once you leave the menu or click on "save settings" it shuts off completely.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby RampageRhino56 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Fallground Wrote:Downloaded it. Now my pc says that it cant open the file? o-o Im not an expert with this programms. (but now a compliment. I like the Game very much ;) )

download the program flash player projector mentioned on the original post, open FPP and click file then browse and find your put.swf file then open it ;)
RampageRhino56
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Fallground Wrote:Downloaded it. Now my pc says that it cant open the file? o-o Im not an expert with this programms. (but now a compliment. I like the Game very much ;) )

You can open the SWF file in:
- Irfanview (image editor)
- Adobe Flash Player (projector version - freeware)
- Any browser that has Flash plugin installed.

Robo_Puppy Wrote:I've had a couple of problems with the gallery. Lakitus, X-Nauts, Friends, Endings, and Bosses are all locked despite me having beaten the game and (I think) having seen all of those scenes.

We are dealing with those bugs, but its interesting the fact that I've tested it here. The remaining scenes keep lowering when I see a new scene until it unlocks itself. Do the remaining counters go to 1, then the message disappears? Or are they going to , say, 0, -1, 2...?

Robo_Puppy Wrote:Is there a way for me to get the Airships for worlds 1 & 2 to spawn back in so I can try replaying those areas and seeing if it will unlock then?

Peach needs to fuck the 'fuckable' koopalings. Those without a scene will count automatically, like Ludwig. If you beaten Morton by jumping on him, for example (or Wendy, Larry or Lemmy), the scene WONT count, so you have to go there again IN A NEW GAME. Thats because well, you already knocked them (let's say they are now 'popped out', disappearing in the sky along with the destroyed airship). You can use the cheat though, then go to 1-7, 2-7, etc, manually, in the load game screen.

Robo_Puppy Wrote:Also X-nauts are not spawning in 9-1 when the alarm is triggered, only Grodus is there, is there any way to trigger those enemies spawning?

Here it's working! I go to 9-1, then Peach dresses herself with her pink dress, then she talks to TEC-XXX, it opens the door, she goes to the first elevator (white door) and she activates the alarm (bing bing bing bing bing...). When she goes LEFT, she sees a xnaut going out of the door. Each alarm will call one X-naut.
You can also make them all appear by starting the level naked (then going past the TEC-XXX camera that way).
Also, enemies SHOULD appear again if Peach has got the disc then returned to the laboractory while VISIBLE again.
Does someone could confirm all these are working?

Biles Wrote:Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you a bug but constantly keep forgetting to do so. It seems the option for Peach to accelerate is completely broken. Sure, you may be able to enable it but once you leave the menu or click on "save settings" it shuts off completely.

Fixing it, it might be just a glitch with the button itself.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby KiWolfGirl » Wed May 06, 2015 3:02 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Space Cat Wrote:It would also be great to have boob select go all the way down to flat. Cheers. :)

Turning her more male like? Possible as a bonus, a caveat, but not soon.
Thanks for the suggestions ;)
MPLDAM, I'll check your level later ;)

I like the sound of this, if i am in the mood for that kind of thing. I would be happy to supply a "canine variant" for Krystal as an option for people who dont want human equipment :)
KiWolfGirl

Postby Robo_Puppy » Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Robo_Puppy Wrote:I've had a couple of problems with the gallery. Lakitus, X-Nauts, Friends, Endings, and Bosses are all locked despite me having beaten the game and (I think) having seen all of those scenes.

We are dealing with those bugs, but its interesting the fact that I've tested it here. The remaining scenes keep lowering when I see a new scene until it unlocks itself. Do the remaining counters go to 1, then the message disappears? Or are they going to , say, 0, -1, 2...?

I just tried again and got it to work with Friends and X-Nauts, but with Lakitus and Bosses (I created another save and attempted each), the counter doesn't go down. Additionally with Endings/Bowser, it just says "Did you watch all of the endings?" (which I did) and "Did you score 500000 points" (which I did).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Robo_Puppy Wrote:Is there a way for me to get the Airships for worlds 1 & 2 to spawn back in so I can try replaying those areas and seeing if it will unlock then?

Peach needs to fuck the 'fuckable' koopalings. Those without a scene will count automatically, like Ludwig. If you beaten Morton by jumping on him, for example (or Wendy, Larry or Lemmy), the scene WONT count, so you have to go there again IN A NEW GAME. Thats because well, you already knocked them (let's say they are now 'popped out', disappearing in the sky along with the destroyed airship). You can use the cheat though, then go to 1-7, 2-7, etc, manually, in the load game screen.

Well I had fucked all of them, and I just tried it on another save and it didn't work

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Robo_Puppy Wrote:Also X-nauts are not spawning in 9-1 when the alarm is triggered, only Grodus is there, is there any way to trigger those enemies spawning?

Here it's working! I go to 9-1, then Peach dresses herself with her pink dress, then she talks to TEC-XXX, it opens the door, she goes to the first elevator (white door) and she activates the alarm (bing bing bing bing bing...). When she goes LEFT, she sees a xnaut going out of the door. Each alarm will call one X-naut.
You can also make them all appear by starting the level naked (then going past the TEC-XXX camera that way).
Also, enemies SHOULD appear again if Peach has got the disc then returned to the laboractory while VISIBLE again.
Does someone could confirm all these are working?

I got the X-nauts to spawn by walking around naked. Not sure why they weren't spawning before
Robo_Puppy
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Wed May 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Woot. Made another donation. Das 2 for midnight I think. Honestly, this is the only game I've found that grows actively enough, to make donations really worth it. I've had some other ideas for animations/scenes if anyone wants to bother reading. Just some random stuff that comes to mind.

Ground veggies: add ability to stick veggies in peach's butt and walk around with them, like with the key. Would make for some great shots when she bends over or is climbing up a vine.

Rock with a cock statues at entrance to pirate cave: Since you have to fuck the rocks so many times, have their dicks get bigger each time, till peach's bum hole gets pulled inside out or something.

Phanto: have peach mesmerized into finding other objects to stick in her butt. Maybe have some veggies appear growing from the ground.

In the area of boggy forest where the rainbow waterfall is: there is a tentacle trap there but some branches obscure the money shot, maybe fix dis?

Moon base: have peach put on anal stretching / fucking machine as punishment if she gets caught by king what's his face.

Flag poll: have anal version of peach fucking the top of the flag poll. When she's done, the top could be stuck in her like a butt plug. You could have it come off the poll and stay in her or have her get tangled up in the flag and be hanging by it or all sorts of silly things.

Shy guy anal beads: This animation was an awesome idea and I'm glad someone thought of it. could we get them in different colors? Perhaps more of them? Different sizes? Have them involved in other shy guy animations? What I'm saying is, yes, more anal bead action pliz xD

on a side note, when I was suggesting the warp room, I was thinking of how in the old games, there was usually a way to skip worlds pretty early on in the game. Like I said, it's not necessary so long as the cheats still work x3 but it would still be neat.

anyhoo, love the game! Keep up the great works ^^
Space Cat

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 07, 2015 2:42 am

I am almost finishing level 7-4.

KiWolfGirl Wrote:I like the sound of this, if i am in the mood for that kind of thing. I would be happy to supply a "canine variant" for Krystal as an option for people who dont want human equipment :)

I will tell you, or just come each week and check the changelog. I need to make the futa mode for Peach yet, and perhaps not in this month yet.

Robo_Puppy Wrote:I just tried again and got it to work with Friends and X-Nauts, but with Lakitus and Bosses (I created another save and attempted each), the counter doesn't go down.

Ok I'll check.

Robo_Puppy Wrote:I got the X-nauts to spawn by walking around naked. Not sure why they weren't spawning before

In Paper Mario 2, TEC-XXX opens the door when its safe to walk around. Then Peach takes the invisibility potion. When it wears off later, the enemies come back and Peach has to hurry to cover herself and avoid touching them (or not, if she is really wanting to get in trouble) :mrgreen:

Space Cat Wrote:Woot. Made another donation. Das 2 for midnight I think

Thank you, really! ;)

Space Cat Wrote:I've had some other ideas for animations/scenes if anyone wants to bother reading. Just some random stuff that comes to mind:
Ground veggies: add ability to stick veggies in peach's butt and walk around with them, like with the key. Would make for some great shots when she bends over or is climbing up a vine.

Interesting enough, I've already thought of this ;) But I need to test the algorithm first. Its also expected to have anal beads, so she will walk around with certain amount of balls sticked inside :oops: :lol: . The 'amount of balls' outside will be more if she is not horny or a nymph enough. The problem is how to remove them. With the key, Peach will only remove it when asking for help or by reaching the grey metal door. Perhaps she would need the toads to remove those nasty things once she stucked inside. Or I need to set a new key for it, the we could be seeing her cute attempts to remove it, until removing it.

Space Cat Wrote:Rock with a cock statues at entrance to pirate cave: Since you have to fuck the rocks so many times, have their dicks get bigger each time, till peach's bum hole gets pulled inside out or something.

I'll think about it, but its better to just create a bigger size in, say, the fourth fucking loop, then we could be seeing more 'inside out meat' with more 'slosh' sounds, but remember Peach gets fucked in her pussy if 'Allow Anal' is 'NO' instead, so we wont be seeing her pussy in that state, but perhaps we can see more cum dripping from it.

Space Cat Wrote:Phanto: have peach mesmerized into finding other objects to stick in her butt. Maybe have some veggies appear growing from the ground.

But how it would work? After each scene? Only in more advanced scenes (like scenes 4 and 5?) Perhaps Peach should get kind of drunk then look at left/right/up/down while scratching her holes and saying 'Oooh, I need something inside, oh God!' then the player could use his/her imagination then he/she can find a veggie nearby and fulfill her desires instead.

Space Cat Wrote:In the area of boggy forest where the rainbow waterfall is: there is a tentacle trap there but some branches obscure the money shot, maybe fix dis?

Ok, it will be fixed in the next update ;)

Space Cat Wrote:Moon base: have peach put on anal stretching / fucking machine as punishment if she gets caught by king what's his face.

I plan making a kind of 'normal lever machine' in the teleport room, so yes, Grodus could bring her there, making her get fucked by some levers ;) Just remember that, again, there is an 'Allow Anal' option, so the machine would strech her pussy instead.

Space Cat Wrote:Flag poll: have anal version of peach fucking the top of the flag poll. When she's done, the top could be stuck in her like a butt plug. You could have it come off the poll and stay in her or have her get tangled up in the flag and be hanging by it or all sorts of silly things.

Plenty possible. But as for the top pole getting stuck, I need to make the 'general objects stucked on her' first, and a way to control it.

Space Cat Wrote:Shy guy anal beads: This animation was an awesome idea and I'm glad someone thought of it. Culd we get them in different colors? Perhaps more of them? Different sizes? Have them involved in other shy guy animations? What I'm saying is, yes, more anal bead action pliz xD

Perhaps creating a subscene where a new snifit appears in (those blue ones are snifits) and stick some balls in her while she gets pussy fucked, in a given scene. I prefer to do it slowly, that is, one at a time. I will stick to this idea until making it when I have time. I also have a request of anal gangbang with other enemies, then I may prioritize it when I get some breath between new level designs.

Space Cat Wrote:On a side note, when I was suggesting the warp room, I was thinking of how in the old games, there was usually a way to skip worlds pretty early on in the game. Like I said, it's not necessary so long as the cheats still work x3 but it would still be neat.

Oh I see, a kind of a hard-to-find hidden places. I might think about it, so in world 1, it might have a level with a room with 3 pipes (2,3,4) and in world 5, more 3 pipes (5,6,7) but I still need to focus myself in finishing all levels first.

Space Cat Wrote:anyhoo, love the game! Keep up the great works ^^

Thank you really ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu May 07, 2015 4:50 am

KiWolfGirl Wrote:I like the sound of this, if i am in the mood for that kind of thing. I would be happy to supply a "canine variant" for Krystal as an option for people who dont want human equipment :)

I'd be very curious as to see what Krystal's equipment would look like. Hopefully you could provide us a pic if and when you get around to making it :3
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects