Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4 (May 1/15)

Postby KiWolfGirl » Thu May 07, 2015 5:55 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I will tell you, or just come each week and check the changelog. I need to make the futa mode for Peach yet, and perhaps not in this month yet.

Biles Wrote:I'd be very curious as to see what Krystal's equipment would look like. Hopefully you could provide us a pic if and when you get around to making it :3

Thats okay I will be very busy this month anyway. I have one canine piece I made for flash game edits a long time ago but I would make a new one. That one is a bit hard to work with and...... very hefty. I had it split out so the knot could grow and flex independent of the shaft and the sheath could bunch up. Im not artist by far but i can animate good and i had plenty of reference to make it.
KiWolfGirl

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.1 (May 4/15)

Postby rebelseal » Thu May 07, 2015 6:54 am

how do you access the cheat mode?
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby overlord5 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:48 pm

rebelseal Wrote:how do you access the cheat mode?

look at main post, under cheats
overlord5

Postby Izayeth » Fri May 08, 2015 5:51 am

Can anyone tell me what am I supposed at/before/after level 1-6? The next stage is "in progress" and I see the game has all worlds in the cheat mode, yet I don't wanna cheat. How to proceed after 1-6?
Izayeth
Newly Registered

Postby CocoaRobbins » Fri May 08, 2015 9:17 am

CocoaRobbins Wrote:Hey it occurred to me recently, is there some way to make the other princess' boobs only the maximum size in options? I bet someone else has asked this before but I'd like to know. Again great game!

Oops I need to learn to be more specific, what i mean is the lesbian scene with daisy if playing peach, can i make daisy's boobs in that scene smaller or bigger? I was thinking have them be the maximum size category in options, like if it said smaller daisy's boobs would be that size too.
CocoaRobbins
Newly Registered

Postby Dio Brando » Fri May 08, 2015 9:54 am

Just wondering, I can't download the game, when I do I get a dead icon, and when I try to play it, I benchmark 17fps or even lower, making it super laggy. It's only this game and I'm not sure what to do. I have the latest flash and my computer is less than a year old (About 6 months) and a decent quality gaming computer, so I know it's not that. Any advice? :o
Dio Brando
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Due to the increasing job needs and less time to work in the game during nights, I'll be priotizing what I can: LEVEL 7-4 (on tests), A NEW SCENE and BUG fixes.
I am postponing all others requests for a while and I may even not read personal messages. I'll answer everyone later.

Izayeth Wrote:Can anyone tell me what am I supposed at/before/after level 1-6? The next stage is "in progress" and I see the game has all worlds in the cheat mode, yet I don't wanna cheat. How to proceed after 1-6?

You have to return to her castle, because after beating 1-6, the airship is now there! This 'in progress' level will be a bonus level in the future.

CocoaRobbins Wrote:Hey it occurred to me recently, is there some way to make the other princess' boobs only the maximum size in options? I bet someone else has asked this before but I'd like to know. Again great game!....Oops I need to learn to be more specific, what i mean is the lesbian scene with daisy if playing peach, can i make daisy's boobs in that scene smaller or bigger? I was thinking have them be the maximum size category in options, like if it said smaller daisy's boobs would be that size too.

I might make a new button appear only during those scenes (when talking to Daisy) like 'change her current boob size'. And those wont be 'sticked as default' (you need to change her boobs again when revisiting her), because I wont be making new itens in the Options Screen like 'default Daisy NPC Boobs', 'default Rosalina NPC Boobs', otherwise it will be tons of options. I wont be making the 'change her boobs' feature soon.

Dio Brando Wrote:Just wondering, I can't download the game, when I do I get a dead icon, and when I try to play it, I benchmark 17fps or even lower, making it super laggy. It's only this game and I'm not sure what to do. I have the latest flash and my computer is less than a year old (About 6 months) and a decent quality gaming computer, so I know it's not that. Any advice? :o

1 - Try another browser (Firefox, Chrome or Opera). IE will be 'changed' to Windows Edge on Windows 10, forget IE (but you can also try to play on it).
2 - Download Flash Player Projector (in adobe's site) and test the game there
3 - Download Irfanview (yes, this image viewer supports flash natively).

The game is heavy due to the vector nature. In my Core i5, I can get more than 20fps in most levels. In my older P4 single core, 10 fps. But then I use the '=' (equality) button in the keyboard to change quality, then * button (asterisk key in the keypad) for 'frame skipping' (actually a camera skipping) making the game faster.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri May 08, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Fri May 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Dio Brando Wrote:Just wondering, I can't download the game, when I do I get a dead icon, and when I try to play it, I benchmark 17fps or even lower, making it super laggy. It's only this game and I'm not sure what to do. I have the latest flash and my computer is less than a year old (About 6 months) and a decent quality gaming computer, so I know it's not that. Any advice? :o

it's a mix of the code not being efficient, using AC2, using vector grapthics and the game just being humongus
we are working on it but in the meantime you can try:
    try using a different browser(they handle plugins differently)
    reducing graphics quality
    reducing window size
    increase camera skipping
flash doesn't utilize GPUs so it all depends on your processor, and we doesn't use multithreading.
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 08, 2015 5:10 pm

overlord5 Wrote:it's a mix of the code not being efficient, using AC2, using vector grapthics and the game just being humongus.

The problem is really the vector nature, not AS2 alone (I'll answer your PMs in the weekend, I hope so. I was so busy those days) :(

overlord5 Wrote:Flash doesn't utilize GPUs so it all depends on your processor, and we doesn't use multithreading.

There are options in the IDE that forces Flash to use 'Direct CPU mode or GPU'.

flash settings.jpg
flash settings.jpg (14.46 KiB) Viewed 1980 times

But even actvating this one, it wont work well for most people (blame Flash).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
overlord5 Wrote:Flash doesn't utilize GPUs so it all depends on your processor, and we doesn't use multithreading.

There are options in the IDE that forces Flash to use 'Direct CPU mode or GPU'.

flash settings.jpg

But even actvating this one, it wont work well for most people (blame Flash).

why not upload one of each, then users can try out for them selves what works best
overlord5

Postby Sector27 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Got any more plans for yoshi maybe using him in stages? Would love to se a bigger dildo or 2 maybe on his sadle? :p
Sector27
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Fri May 08, 2015 10:54 pm

If he does have plans for Yoshi, you can be sure that is definitely nowhere near the top of the priority list.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Hiddenname » Sat May 09, 2015 2:08 am

Long time lurker, but I made an account to say these ideas are top tier.

Space Cat Wrote:
Ground veggies: add ability to stick veggies in peach's butt and walk around with them, like with the key. Would make for some great shots when she bends over or is climbing up a vine.

Rock with a cock statues at entrance to pirate cave: Since you have to fuck the rocks so many times, have their dicks get bigger each time, till peach's bum hole gets pulled inside out or something.

Moon base: have peach put on anal stretching / fucking machine as punishment if she gets caught by king what's his face.

Flag poll: have anal version of peach fucking the top of the flag poll. When she's done, the top could be stuck in her like a butt plug. You could have it come off the poll and stay in her or have her get tangled up in the flag and be hanging by it or all sorts of silly things.

Shy guy anal beads: This animation was an awesome idea and I'm glad someone thought of it. could we get them in different colors? Perhaps more of them? Different sizes? Have them involved in other shy guy animations? What I'm saying is, yes, more anal bead action pliz xD

I think with the veggies she could store them and then take them out as needed. Maybe she puts it in after using the veggie a certain amount then the "pick up" key will take it back out? Or another idea would be to have a single inventory slot where she could keep things, which could potentially include items like the star rod in her bedroom as well.

Either way, you are doing very well with the game, keep it up!
Hiddenname
Newly Registered

Postby Haegemon69 » Sat May 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Yes, if the game is becoming more RPG oriented then should be considered to have a better inventory to put in there more items, although not necessarily the power up items from blocks during stages, but items bought and some special ones found in some levels.

Aye, for the butt plugs like veggies and keys. But I would prefer not to abuse of anal fixation and keep it equilibrate.

I would leave machines and kinky stuff to Wario's sweet home, Diamond City if it's done. Just my modest opinion.
Haegemon69

Postby ARestlessBirch » Sat May 09, 2015 6:30 pm

This game is amazing. I am a huge fan.
ARestlessBirch

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.1 (May 9/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 09, 2015 10:31 pm

I updated the game, check the changelog in page 1.
MPLDAM, just for you to understand that I havent done *EVERYTHING* you planned due to the fact I always try to equilibrate our ideas, and I would require +2 days (and tons of testing) to add more places, so I preferred to deliver the new level as is.
A possible new bonus area is feasible, but I may not add the first bonus one because the level should have more pitfalls (where she loses a life).

overlord5 Wrote:why not upload one of each, then users can try out for them selves what works best

When I have a better Internet (Its terrible right now), I'll do it (I'll upload in my servers then post a link to page 1).

Sector27 Wrote:Got any more plans for yoshi maybe using him in stages? Would love to se a bigger dildo or 2 maybe on his sadle? :p

If I work on yoshi again, for sure the first thing will be the feature of gulping enemies.

Hiddenname Wrote:Long time lurker, but I made an account to say these ideas are top tier. I think with the veggies she could store them and then take them out as needed. Maybe she puts it in after using the veggie a certain amount then the "pick up" key will take it back out? Or another idea would be to have a single inventory slot where she could keep things, which could potentially include items like the star rod in her bedroom as well.

Haegemon69 Wrote:Yes, if the game is becoming more RPG oriented then should be considered to have a better inventory to put in there more items, although not necessarily the power up items from blocks during stages, but items bought and some special ones found in some levels.

I dont plan creating an inventory system other than the one in the worldmap, but I plan making a kind of 'grab ONE, use ONCE', like dildoes, her scepter and other small items. So Peach will need to drop the current item and use another one. It makes my life easier along with the fact it makes the game more challenging and interesting. So let's say Peach gains a new dildo (or she buys one). It will be in a 'ONCE' slot, near the key slot in the hud. You will be able to click there, then Peach will use it.

I cant reuse the same 'grab veggie' key because this is the RUN key. People will start to complain when they try to RUN, then Peach unload her thing from her butt.
Its a PLAN to add a DROP short key, so it should work for those 'one-slot' items (as the scepter) AND for when she is walking around with a thing on her ass. Only one 'useable once slot item' can be used at a time, so if Peach has stuck a thing on her ass (even a key) she wont be able to use her scepter until unloading it. The exception of the drop button IS a key in her bum. She wont be able to unload it. Perhaps I can make a small pose of her trying to remove it (to no avail).

Hiddenname Wrote:Either way, you are doing very well with the game, keep it up!

I'll try, because I still need some rest (not because I 'need' vacations, but because I am prioritizing my job now). And we have 3 new levels in less than 20 days ago.

Haegemon69 Wrote:I would leave machines and kinky stuff to Wario's sweet home, Diamond City if it's done. Just my modest opinion.

I dont promise creating those levels!

ARestlessBirch Wrote:This game is amazing. I am a huge fan.

Glad you enjoy it ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 10, 2015 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I updated the game, check the changelog in page 1.
MPLDAM, just for you to understand that I havent done *EVERYTHING* you planned due to the fact I always try to equilibrate our ideas, and I would require +2 days (and tons of testing) to add more places, so I preferred to deliver the new level as is.
A possible new bonus area is feasible, but I may not add the first bonus one because the level should have more pitfalls (where she loses a life).

Understood. That one bonus area was there so I would waste space in that layout.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Space Cat » Sun May 10, 2015 12:48 am

Interesting enough, I've already thought of this ;) But I need to test the algorithm first. Its also expected to have anal beads, so she will walk around with certain amount of balls sticked inside :oops: :lol: . The 'amount of balls' outside will be more if she is not horny or a nymph enough. The problem is how to remove them. With the key, Peach will only remove it when asking for help or by reaching the grey metal door. Perhaps she would need the toads to remove those nasty things once she stucked inside. Or I need to set a new key for it, the we could be seeing her cute attempts to remove it, until removing it.

I like this idea! lol you could have a toad get his whole arm in her searching to remove the things she has stuffed up there XD would we get a belly bulge when she had too much stuff inside? or when toad tries to remove it?

her own attempts could reveal some nice "almost pulled my hole inside out" action. why would she stop though? maybe she's too weak from teh sex or maybe she keeps cumming before she can get it out lol

I understand she'll be taking things in the front door when anal is turned off. No problems here. I just prefer teh buttsex x3
Space Cat

Postby Haegemon69 » Mon May 11, 2015 4:09 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I updated the game, check the changelog in page 1.
I dont plan creating an inventory system other than the one in the worldmap, but I plan making a kind of 'grab ONE, use ONCE', like dildoes, her scepter and other small items. So Peach will need to drop the current item and use another one. It makes my life easier along with the fact it makes the game more challenging and interesting. So let's say Peach gains a new dildo (or she buys one). It will be in a 'ONCE' slot, near the key slot in the hud. You will be able to click there, then Peach will use it.

I cant reuse the same 'grab veggie' key because this is the RUN key. People will start to complain when they try to RUN, then Peach unload her thing from her butt.
Its a PLAN to add a DROP short key, so it should work for those 'one-slot' items (as the scepter) AND for when she is walking around with a thing on her ass. Only one 'useable once slot item' can be used at a time, so if Peach has stuck a thing on her ass (even a key) she wont be able to use her scepter until unloading it. The exception of the drop button IS a key in her bum. She wont be able to unload it. Perhaps I can make a small pose of her trying to remove it (to no avail).

That's a neat idea, i like it. ONE use slot, for one hole in her butt. :lol:
Haegemon69

Postby JoFlo520 » Mon May 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Once activated is there a way to turn off cheat mode? The download link I've been using is just '404 not found' now so I used cheat mode to get back to where I was. Just wondering if I can turn it off once back to the level I left off on.
JoFlo520
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects