Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.2 (Jun 11/15)

Postby overlord5 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
overlord5 Wrote:sorry i'm talking about the 3 buttons in the gallery that should unlock

Which three buttons? I still need their names. You say the piranha button, lakitu and others?
Even if you complete the game, they arent unlocked automatically. You really need to make Peach has 'fun' with all scenes during gameplay. Each new game will retain the current gallery state, until you unlock it all (once these bugs are fixed of course).

bonus, endings and mario i belive they are called, not sure though but it's the bottom row with the except of bosses and jr.
overlord5

Postby rainingslugs » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:56 am

I Can't believe no one has though of this yet, the characters are great but what would make it the best off the charts game ever was if their was an option to make them futanari girls!!! Like seriously it wouldn't hard just have the option to have with a penis or without. Seriously I would love you and this game forever!!!!
rainingslugs
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:11 pm

rainingslugs Wrote:I Can't believe no one has though of this yet, the characters are great but what would make it the best off the charts game ever was if their was an option to make them futanari girls!!! Like seriously it wouldn't hard just have the option to have with a penis or without. Seriously I would love you and this game forever!!!

People have thought about futa option since the first pages of this thread. Discussions were made, with tons of new ideas (I think you should use the search field more often). This feature is just 'dormant' but I've not forgotten it. Of course, when its done, they will be in 'phase 1', then I'll improve it over time, because there will be certain annoyances like during scenes (she wont be using her dick until I make special 'peach fucking them' scenes far later).
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.2 (Jun 12/15)

Postby q1was2 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Please help, my game sticks at the Larry scene. After Peach and Larry interaction ends, the music plays and she's stuck in a handjob loop. nothing I press, advances the game. This is world 3 last stage at the battleship, help!
q1was2
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:00 pm

q1was2 Wrote:Please help, my game sticks at the Larry scene. After Peach and Larry interaction ends, the music plays and she's stuck in a handjob loop. nothing I press, advances the game. This is world 3 last stage at the battleship, help!

Which music? Which handjob scene? Could you please take a screenshot?
EDIT: He's LEMMY! And the interaction does not end, it was just looping endlessly. If you pressed SPACE many times, Peach should go away. As its bad to 'keep pressing SPACE without knowing if it worked', I've fixed it (more in my post below)!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Wridil » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Here is the image, I am having the same problem too. :/
It doesnt progress past here.
Wridil
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.3 (Jun 16/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Many BUG-fixes today! Check the changelog (the Pastebin LINK, as the first thread is reaching the limit of characters).
EDIT: Version 2.4.3 uploaded!
So far:
- IMPROVED Peach animations: Walking Decently, Jaunting, Jumping, Tail Attack and Braking - by Biles.
- NEW GALLOPING POSE (if using CATSUIT) by Biles.

Oh! I want to know if this size is okay for Mallow friend (from Super Mario RPG):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

NPC - Mallow4.swf [ 437.92 KiB | Viewed 2253 times ]

I might make him a bit smaller, because Mario is smaller, and Peach will be able to grab Mallow to her breasts :oops: :mrgreen:
DONE!

Wridil Wrote:Here is the image, I am having the same problem too. :/ It doesnt progress past here.

Ahhhhhhhh that! He's not Larry, he's Lemmy!!
Found the error! FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby riku26 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 am

Is there anyway to update my current version but still keep all my saves? Thanks!
riku26
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:17 am

Major bugs found still:

".
    ."
  1. Peach's long blonde hair shows up regardless of other princess characters. This happens when she walks, runs, and jumps upwards.
  2. Two transparent large stones are found in the sewers of Peach's castle.
  3. It could just be me but I'm having a hard time trying to grab both regular and Yoshi coins.
  4. The galloping animation when the princess dons the catsuit is supposed to replace the running animation, not the walking one.
  5. The cat tail when facing the viewer seems to twitch in its waggling animation.
  6. When loading a game after it has been saved with princess donning the catsuit, the game loads up with her almost butt-naked except for her cat tail. Sometimes she might other random article of clothing on like maybe a hat, or a bra of a different outfit.

Other Issues:
".
    ."
  1. The braking animation should IMO happen when the princess tries to go 180º during her running mode. Otherwise, constantly braking when taking baby steps can become a bit annoying.
  2. I would like to see if there's a way to make the princess not stutter when she brakes because there's that one pose she makes when the player hits both the left and right directional buttons at once.
  3. The death pit should be much lower.
  4. I know I know about you wanting things small sized to make it kawaii and it definitely would mean a disastrous long overhaul. However, having two pop-up power items in adjacent bricks may prove problematic if you're trying to get one particular powerup item and not the other. Or in some cases, wanting to hit a coin block without accidentally getting the fire flower that you made it pop out early. This is a result of close proximity.
  5. (To Be Continued}
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby KaitoHatsune » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:38 am

Hi again! :D

I just want report a little glitches:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In the scene "Fuck" and "Flip" form Blooper the Boobs Changes from large to small:
Glitch pes Fuck y Flip.PNG
Glitch pes Fuck y Flip.PNG (40.69 KiB) Viewed 2225 times

When Peach Jump the hand change color white?
Hand glitch.PNG
Hand glitch.PNG (60.6 KiB) Viewed 2225 times

In the scene of masturbation form "cactus?" :shock: the Boobs Changes from large to small:
Glitch Captus 1.PNG
Glitch Captus 1.PNG (46.82 KiB) Viewed 2225 times

Glitch Captus 2.PNG
Glitch Captus 2.PNG (53.46 KiB) Viewed 2225 times

The Carrot too:
Glitch Zanaoria 1.PNG
Glitch Zanaoria 1.PNG (34.59 KiB) Viewed 2225 times

Glitch Zanaoria 2.PNG
Glitch Zanaoria 2.PNG (36.33 KiB) Viewed 2225 times

This glitches were tested from "Peach PS"
Thanks for share this GREAT Game! :D and sorry for my bad english :(
KaitoHatsune
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 pm

riku26 Wrote:Is there anyway to update my current version but still keep all my saves? Thanks!

Just download the game locally, then read page 1 about MIMPUT2SAVE.SOL file.

Biles Wrote:Major bugs found still: Peach's long blonde hair shows up regardless of other princess characters. This happens when she walks, runs, and jumps upwards.

You used the older version or just tried to use Ponytail Dress directly! Its not that easy to guess there are duplicate hair types (one without character types!) .
FIXED.

Biles Wrote:Two transparent large stones are found in the sewers of Peach's castle.

FIXED!

Biles Wrote:It could just be me but I'm having a hard time trying to grab both regular and Yoshi coins.

CANNOT REPRODUCE!

Biles Wrote:The galloping animation when the princess dons the catsuit is supposed to replace the running animation, not the walking one

Oh ok! You should have told me before. FIXED!

Biles Wrote:The cat tail when facing the viewer seems to twitch in its waggling animation.

FIXED!

Biles Wrote:When loading a game after it has been saved with princess donning the catsuit, the game loads up with her almost butt-naked except for her cat tail. Sometimes she might other random article of clothing on like maybe a hat, or a bra of a different outfit.

CANNOT REPRODUCE! What is 'donning'? I tested by setting all 5 powerups as 'catsuit', then I've taken the fireflower (she became with catsuit outfit), saved the game, then loaded again. No problems so far!

Biles Wrote:Other Issues:The braking animation should IMO happen when the princess tries to go 180º during her running mode. Otherwise, constantly braking when taking baby steps can become a bit annoying.

FIXED!

Biles Wrote:I would like to see if there's a way to make the princess not stutter when she brakes because there's that one pose she makes when the player hits both the left and right directional buttons at once.

This is HARD to play with. Please be happy with the current fix, hehe. It was worse before. We are progressing.

Biles Wrote:The death pit should be much lower.

WHA? Cannot understand. When Peach loses a life by falling a pit, its nice to see part of her going up then down again (Oooohhhhhhh......)

Biles Wrote:I know I know about you wanting things small sized to make it kawaii and it definitely would mean a disastrous long overhaul. However, having two pop-up power items in adjacent bricks may prove problematic if you're trying to get one particular powerup item and not the other. Or in some cases, wanting to hit a coin block without accidentally getting the fire flower that you made it pop out early. This is a result of close proximity.

Well, I havent had any problem about it so far. I can break only the block I want by practice ;)
Thanks for the reports.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tovi » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Hello again! I just came to think of something I intended to bring up before; Raccoon Peach's attack. That tail-swipe is very hard to put to any form of use, since it both has ridiculously short range, a very long animation and it renders her unable to move until said attack-animation is finished. It is better than nothing when facing a Birdo for example -but generally it's always a worse choice than just going Fire Peach. I think that the best way to rebalance it would be to at least allow the player to move while attacking. And if that would look silly I think that maybe the animation should be replaced with a more spinning animation. Gameplay must come in first hand, and no cute tail waggle in the world can change that. I can definitely see why you want the tail waggle less efficient than fireballs since this powerup also allows for limited flight, but the range more than makes up for that already.
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Valpas Wrote:Hello again!

Hey ya! How are you? ;)

Valpas Wrote:I just came to think of something I intended to bring up before; Raccoon Peach's attack. That tail-swipe is very hard to put to any form of use, since it both has ridiculously short range, a very long animation and it renders her unable to move until said attack-animation is finished.

Ok granted! I'll make her move if you press LEFT/RIGHT or JUMP keys, like when she crouches! (Its in red because I put red text on things I'll do).
DONE!

Valpas Wrote:And if that would look silly I think that maybe the animation should be replaced with a more spinning animation. Gameplay must come in first hand, and no cute tail waggle in the world can change that.

Cannot understand. Is the former animation better/cutier? Or do you think a new animation (an entirely new one) with 'more spinning' is to be considered? I dont have any vision about how it should behave. You can use the Ragdoll (page 1) to show me the possible poses.

Valpas Wrote:I can definitely see why you want the tail waggle less efficient than fireballs since this powerup also allows for limited flight, but the range more than makes up for that already.

Yes, for sure the tail attack should be kept with those handicaps (Peach needs to be near the enemy, etc).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Train1305 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Wow, rapid updates :shock: :D
Train1305

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:52 am

KaitoHatsune Wrote:Hi again! :D I just want report a little glitches: In the scene "Fuck" and "Flip" form Blooper the Boobs Changes from large to small

FIXED! (at least I've tested here with no problems)

KaitoHatsune Wrote:When Peach Jump the hand change color white?

Biles' fault. Hehehe (bugs are not only my fault) :mrgreen:

The problem was because he's forgotten to create 'Hand Fist Inside gloves' MC.
FIIIIIIIIIXED!

KaitoHatsune Wrote:Thanks for share this GREAT Game! :D and sorry for my bad english :(

Nevermind ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:11 am

Oh my bad. I thought maybe because the hand instant was set to graphics instead of MC. :<
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:13 am

Biles Wrote:Oh my bad. I thought maybe because the hand instant was set to graphics instead of MC. :<

No no, you just painted the 'light blue gloved hand' in frames 2,3,4,5 and 18 instead of creating a Glove MC, which has 3 color types inside. I already fixed it ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby SomaCreuz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:37 am

Ivan, since you're updating animations, will you do that to the running one that happens after you run for a while? The one where she opens her arms. There's an issue there where an "off" sprite of her flashes very quickly before a jump.
SomaCreuz
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:02 pm

SomaCreuz Wrote:Ivan, since you're updating animations, will you do that to the running one that happens after you run for a while? The one where she opens her arms. There's an issue there where an "off" sprite of her flashes very quickly before a jump.

I can raise the priority to check this. I am aware of this 'quick frame' glitch.
EDIT: FIXED!

running frame.jpg

Darn bugs, Scooby! :/

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby huskie19 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:14 am

This game is fantastic. Maybe consider changing up Krystal's face a bit. It's not very....sexy. Thanks :p
huskie19
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects