Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.3 (Jun 16/15)

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:49 am

huskie19 Wrote:This game is fantastic. Maybe consider changing up Krystal's face a bit. It's not very....sexy. Thanks :p

Does it really have to be sexy?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.3 (Jun 18/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:44 am

Update 2.4.3 (18th June 2015) - IN PROGRESS
- NEW: Rawk Hawk (in 7-5 level) can be hit (FOR NOW, he wont be stomped)
- IMPROVED Peach animations: Walking Decently, Jaunting, Jumping, Tail Attack and Braking - by Biles.
- Glitch FIX: Peach with a 'quick different pose' (a 'spark' pose) right when jumping when ready to fly (running with all red arrows).

huskie19 Wrote:This game is fantastic. Maybe consider changing up Krystal's face a bit. It's not very....sexy. Thanks :p

Thank you! Well, Krystal face (in the HUD, right?) is great enough for now ;) Myuu is making more poses for the former one she made (that one in spoilers is very cute in my opinion), then people can change type 1 or 2.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 am

huskie19 Wrote:Maybe consider changing up Krystal's face a bit. It's not very....sexy.

Interloper! I'll see you hanged o(-`д´- 。)

Nah, lol.

I could redraw the model as many times as I'd need to, but everyone has their own definition of sexy. Unless there was some kind of large outcry for an even newer krystal model, I'm afraid this is what we'll get. I don't mean to devalue your opinion, but we can't change general models because a few people don't like it :/

I'll see what I can do about releasing additional model sets once the game's finished though ;)
Myuu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:24 am

Myuu Wrote:I could redraw the model as many times as I'd need to, but everyone has their own definition of sexy. Unless there was some kind of large outcry for an even newer krystal model, I'm afraid this is what we'll get. I don't mean to devalue your opinion, but we can't change general models because a few people don't like it :/

We already talked about that. We have people here on LOK that can say which is better (me, Renara, Zeus, Terrantor, OwnerOfSuccuby). Do not base your decision on everyone. For that we have a voting poll system that can help us to decide.

Myuu Wrote:I'll see what I can do about releasing additional model sets once the game's finished though ;)

Just dont forget to make the last Krystal one you started but not finished. For me (developer of PUT), she is the cutiest! And I think that matters ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Paul Shake » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Ivan you must do bra and panties. And Toads can be rip Peach clothes. And add Mona character.
Paul Shake
Newly Registered

Postby Paul Shake » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Ivan add bra and panties.
Paul Shake
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Paul Shake Wrote:Ivan you must do bra and panties. And Toads can be rip Peach clothes. And add Mona character.

My answers:

Of course I've not forgotten those above. And I should prioritize, not 'must do'. Not because I've taken your phrase as an obligation (I know the meaning was 'hey man, please do it!'), not only that, but because I NEVER interrupt what I am doing in any development part, otherwise its a risk to 'wear off', making the paused ones incomplete for months ahead (we have some features in this situations, like E.gadd and his spaceship). Also, I've had problems here, since BEFORE my LITTLE vacation in APRIL. So if you pull out the changelogs, you will see many features were added (in an unpredictable way), as it was planned to have far less than that. For example, I would be still making level 6-6, but we have now 6-6, World 7 worldmap, 7-1, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4, 7-5, tons of 'YES/NO' options, 4 new songs, more than 20 (yes, TWENTY!) Peach art (in achievements), also with descriptive sexual story tales, improved Peach animations like running and tail attack, and 5 new scenes! If I've made the bra/panties (which could use a week or two), I would not have made those below in MARCH (just open the changelog):

Update 2.3.13 (28th March 2015)
- NEW: Added Goombella! And she can appear naked in certain times! She will appear in some areas of World 4 (4-3 and 4-6).
- NEW: Added Krystal Character! She may need some improvements later, and Krystal doesnt like many clothes yet! And she wont be a 'Raccoon'

It would be that, instead:
Update 2.3.13 (28th March 2015)
- NEW: Bra and Panties added! You can also buy them from Charlieton! 3 varieties (white with red ribbons, pink and black). Scenes which use her holes will already place the panties down her legs. Soon, 'panties slipping down' pose in random times!
- NEW: Added Goombella. But she doesnt appear naked yet.
- Krystal Character not added yet.

So (IMHO) I am far ahead from my current plan.
But yes, certain features like Bra and Panties NEEDED to be set aside for some time. And it might be still set aside until I find time to interrupt what I am making, then work on them.

As for toads, I need a plan for that! How will they rip her clothes? Will everyone do that? Or only the 'disguise' types? (some that could be with different eyes, like a burglar)? Then she trespasses him and he rips a given part and goes away?

Mona character is planned because I've made a voting poll for that. But no start date yet. A new outfit might come first (made by Myuu).
I really wanted to be more energetic, perhaps if I could skip my real life job, and if people participated more in the forums, chitchatting at least, or helping the game directly.
Things can improve in the next months, I hope so : )
Glad you understand.

PS: I might make a voting poll about the next features, once I finish the current TODOs, so I can trace my strategy and I can try to add Bras and Panties sooner.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ARestlessBirch » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:45 am

In left-handed configuration the attack key (H) is doing nothing and a fireball attack only happens when pressing J which also makes her lactate. I am playing with Rosalina.
ARestlessBirch

Postby HollowOO12 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:17 am

Who mapped the left key to Q and forgot to put it back?
I don't think I need to mention the attack and lactate key being the same key right?
HollowOO12
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:19 am

I am making Rawk scene 1.
ARestlessBirch Wrote:In left-handed configuration the attack key (H) is doing nothing and a fireball attack only happens when pressing J which also makes her lactate. I am playing with Rosalina.

HollowOO12 Wrote:Who mapped the left key to Q and forgot to put it back? I don't think I need to mention the attack and lactate key being the same key right?

Sorry, maybe I've pasted something from other code and mangled the key setting for lactation. Please confirm to me if the Q key problem is regarded to the Fourth keyboard config (single left hand - QWERTY)

EDIT: FIXED! But more tests needed!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HollowOO12 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:28 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am making Rawk scene 1.
ARestlessBirch Wrote:In left-handed configuration the attack key (H) is doing nothing and a fireball attack only happens when pressing J which also makes her lactate. I am playing with Rosalina.

HollowOO12 Wrote:Who mapped the left key to Q and forgot to put it back? I don't think I need to mention the attack and lactate key being the same key right?

Sorry, maybe I've pasted something from other code and mangled the key setting for lactation. Please confirm to me if the Q key problem is regarded to the Fourth keyboard config (single left hand - QWERTY)

I'll make a fix for tomorrow, saturday.

Thanks for that man.
HollowOO12
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.3 (Jun 20/15)

Postby adrjhn22 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:55 am

Some bugs found when loading or restarting the game.

After loading a game, cum on arms is missing for some reason.

After closing the game and re-opening it, music volume doesn't appear to be saved and resets to 100%.
adrjhn22

Postby ARestlessBirch » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:36 am

Recently started a new game on this most current update, but after I beat the airship at the castle upon completing world 1-6, the cannon will only take me to World 7, skipping 2-6. As soon as I go up to the computer it just says world 2 ready but then takes me to Cummy Clouds (love the names :D ) but I can't find a way to get to any of the other levels....
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 12.25.49 AM.png

In case it might help here are screenshots of my menu and options configuration

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 12.23.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 12.33.49 AM.png
ARestlessBirch

Postby ARestlessBirch » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:42 am

Also, in my new game on the recent update the power-ups have been freezing in mid-air once I hit the block...

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 11.10.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 11.10.59 PM.png
ARestlessBirch

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:11 am

Rawk scene progressing! We have up to 6 subscenes so far, not in the game yet! ADDED! If he touches the current princess, he can:
1 - Fuck her directly (main meal) - It can occur 30% of the time (then he will be knocked out and a door might open to the end of the level)
2 - Put her upside-down, lick her, then throw her (dont worry, she wont be brutally hurt) - It can occur 70% of the time.

If the princess stomps him 5 times, he will be knocked down and the exit door will also open.
adrjhn22 Wrote:Some bugs found when loading or restarting the game.After loading a game, cum on arms is missing for some reason.

FIXED!

adrjhn22 Wrote:After closing the game and re-opening it, music volume doesn't appear to be saved and resets to 100%.

FIXED!

ARestlessBirch Wrote:Recently started a new game on this most current update, but after I beat the airship at the castle upon completing world 1-6, the cannon will only take me to World 7, skipping 2-6. As soon as I go up to the computer it just says world 2 ready but then takes me to Cummy Clouds (love the names :D ) but I can't find a way to get to any of the other levels....

Hmmm World 2 taking her to World 7? ADJUSTED, but not tested fully!

ARestlessBirch Wrote:Also, in my new game on the recent update the power-ups have been freezing in mid-air once I hit the block...

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby fullmetalvash » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 am

Hey i was thinking, you should add more sex toys into the game based on some of the stuff from mario.
if need help coming up with ideas i can help
fullmetalvash
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.3 (Jun 24/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Updates today!
- NEW: Rawk Hawk scene (also in the gallery - Bosses)!
- Glitch FIX: Cum in her arms (if any) not being loaded in the saved games.
- Glitch FIX: Music volume not being saved
- Now, when leaving OPTIONS MENU, it will save the current options automatically (no need to have a 'Save Options' button anymore)
- Glitch FIX (NEED TESTING!): When using the computer in the bunker, right after airship in 1-7, Peach is going to World 7 instead of World 2.

fullmetalvash Wrote:Hey i was thinking, you should add more sex toys into the game based on some of the stuff from mario. Ff need help coming up with ideas i can help

Thank you. Well, so far we have those (design phase yet). Since May 2013. Most of the dildos/dicks made by MPLDAM.

all dildos so far_.jpg
all dildos so far_.jpg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 am

lot of bugs on rawk hawk encounter, he make a scene where he sucks peach pussy but he dissapear after that this happens on the gallery too :S then after fucking her he dies instantly...
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Sometimes I make some comparisons.
Lets see how the game was in june 2012, then three years later.
In June 2012, TheDirtyMonkey was making the first 'Current Peach Situation Avatar' for the HUD.

game_2012.jpg
game_2012.jpg (55.82 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

game_2015.jpg
game_2015.jpg (47.03 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Residentlover2 Wrote:lot of bugs on rawk hawk encounter, he make a scene where he sucks peach pussy but he dissapear after that this happens on the gallery too :S then after fucking her he dies instantly...

You say 'lot of bugs' being 'he disappearing', right?
Because I could reproduce only that one. EDIT: I hope its now fixed!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Sometimes I make some comparisons.
Lets see how the game was in june 2012, then three years later.

It's crazy how much the game has changed. That's a hell of lot of blood, sweat, and... uh, something put into it.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects