Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 2/15)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You forgot the Daisy scenes in World 2.

daisy.jpg

I've just forgot to add a new line. Doing that now.

Oh. Didn't see that. Will Daisy be getting some new scenes in her castle as well as elsewhere if you decide to do that?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Xboxman1212 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:00 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Xboxman1212 Wrote:Hey Ivan, can you check your messages? I need our help with something really quick, when you get the chance

I am reading it : ). Yes, I can provide all the sounds I have so far, I'll try to send it still tonight.

Ummmm.....
Xboxman1212

Postby Robberbaron » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:37 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Robberbaron Wrote:Could someone kindly give me a quick overview how to find all lesbian/futa scenes currently in the game?

Lesbian scenes so far:
- Toadella (in her Castle area, in the second bath)
- Toadette (Peach can't interact with her, but she can be seen being fucked in the castle and in an area of 6-2)
- Rinni (another female toad that appears in a pinky bedroom area in the 'rightmost' side of the kitchen area in her castle)
- Chompette (the 'large pink ball') who can appear in her castle and in Bonus Toad House level
- Jellyfish Sisters (in a given area of Level 6-2)
- Wendy (the Koopaling of World 4) who WONT be a futa if futa is OFF
- LadyBow (the green ghost in Ghost House level of World 3)
- Birdo (most of World 2 levels)
- Daisy (in the palace of World 2).
Goombella scene will still be made.

As for FUTA scenes (being the princess herself of the woman with a dick who is fucking Peach), we have:
- Boo scene 2, 5 and 6
- LadyBow scene
- Birdo scene 5
- Wendy main scene (the koopaling), if Futa is ON.

Wonderful. Lady Bow is my favorite so far <3

Thanks!!
Robberbaron

Postby Hecatomb » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Didnt there used to be a code to skip worlds? I cant get on the airship in world 1 it wont let me climb it
Hecatomb

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 am

Today was a great day of brainstorming!
I am already setting up a 7-6 sketch, so I can stark making it soon.
Myuu is also helping me with a new level (like Goomba Land), where Peach can wander around and get new scenes :oops: :mrgreen:
Blargh is helping me to optimize the way I code the princess bodyparts. It can increase my working speed up to 30%!

Lorielle Wrote:Its still incredibly awesome how much effort you guys are putting into this project, being a long time lurker its been really awesome to see the development from years ago to now

Thank you! Its a work of love ;) Yes, we could have finished it sooner, but we are prioritizing quality, creativity (in order to make each level different enough and with novelties) and bug fixes.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Oh. Didn't see that. Will Daisy be getting some new scenes in her castle as well as elsewhere if you decide to do that?

Yes, its planned to make some scenes, there are placeholders in the dialogue (***NOT IMPLEMENTED YET*** text).

Robberbaron Wrote:Wonderful. Lady Bow is my favorite so far <3

I love her too ;) She deserves a new scene!

I know I am still in debt to make the CAVE scene idea, but I am just prioritizing what I can do faster and better those days.

Hecatomb Wrote:Didnt there used to be a code to skip worlds? I cant get on the airship in world 1 it wont let me climb it

It's still there! Remember the airship is now in Peach's Castle! When you leave the 1-6 level (Grey Castle), a toad will say: "Oh Princess!!! A huge airship is inside your castle! Toadsworth said you can beat it! Oh, please, princess!!!"
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hecatomb » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:02 am

Ya the airship is there, but the game wont let me go up the rope
Hecatomb

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:17 am

Hecatomb Wrote:Ya the airship is there, but the game wont let me go up the rope

Ahhhhhh now I understand. A glitch since the externalization of climb code made three days ago.
FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Robberbaron » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:48 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I love her too ;) She deserves a new scene!

If i can make a suggestion for her 2nd scene?

Let Lady Bow use her ghostly shapeshifting ability to give her an extraordinary long tongue and focus it in kissing / tongue deepthroat <3

Here is an inspiration for you from a commission i´ve made once:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/712439/51de7d9afc/

But keep the 1st scene in the game aswell, its awesome :)
Robberbaron

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Robberbaron Wrote:If i can make a suggestion for her 2nd scene? Let Lady Bow use her ghostly shapeshifting ability to give her an extraordinary long tongue and focus it in kissing / tongue deepthroat <3

So Lady Bow will have a long tongue instead of the princess, right? Granted!! I'll make it! And for those who says: 'Hey!! You are making his suggestion but not ours', remember I can raise priorities for things I can do faster and with more focus.

Robberbaron Wrote:Here is an inspiration for you from a commission i´ve made once:

Did you DRAW them?? Really? Oh man!! I like your style! Congratulations! I loved her assholes! :oops: :mrgreen:

Robberbaron Wrote:But keep the 1st scene in the game aswell, its awesome :)

Of course! Why would I remove the first scene?

jackie chan.jpg
jackie chan.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:30 pm

Robberbaron Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I love her too ;) She deserves a new scene!

If i can make a suggestion for her 2nd scene?

Let Lady Bow use her ghostly shapeshifting ability to give her an extraordinary long tongue and focus it in kissing / tongue deepthroat <3

Here is an inspiration for you from a commission i´ve made once:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/712439/51de7d9afc/

But keep the 1st scene in the game aswell, its awesome :)

Wait... you're JadenKaiba? Or did you GET this commission from him?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Robberbaron » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So Lady Bow will have a long tongue instead of the princess, right? Granted!! I'll make it! And for those who says: 'Hey!! You are making his suggestion but not ours', remember I can raise priorities for things I can do faster and with more focus.

Yay, fantastic!! :)
Right, Lady Bow will have the long tongue. That actually fits quite well, because open mouths and long tongues are characteristics for boos...but instead of scaring someone with it, Lady Bow now uses it for a very different purpose :D

Oh that´s gonna be delicious! Lucky Peach!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Did you DRAW them?? Really? Oh man!! I like your style! Congratulations! I loved her assholes! :oops: :mrgreen:

No, i wrote the story script and then commissioned it to JadenKaiba. There is no way i would be able to draw that good :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Of course! Why would I remove the first scene?

You´re right, what was i thinking?! :D
Robberbaron

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 am

New creature: Grubba! Not yet in the game.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

grubba2.swf [ 7.5 KiB | Viewed 1710 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New creature: Grubba! Not yet in the game.

grubba2.swf

Neato! What purpose does he have in the game? In Thousand Year Door, he basically got out of the scene at the end of Chapter 3 and Jolene (his assistant) took over.

And can I ask what is new to the July 5th update?
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 5/15)

Postby coolness32 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:01 am

I know I don't come here very often anymore but I'm super glad to know this game is still being worked on!

Hey Ivan, remember I said I wanted to do some fixing of just text errors? Well I very quickly found out that it's a ton of typing so I think it would be good if you just made a text file and pasted any new dialogue into that so if someone ever wants to do text error correction it's all laid out and they don't have to go in game, type out all the lines then make the corrections. It'll just make the process go faster and I don't think it should put any extra work on you either!
coolness32

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New creature: Grubba! Not yet in the game.

Now if he has a voice, I would imagine him sounding a bit like Foghorn Leghorn of all people... mostly because of someone doing an LP of TYD and giving him the voice of such.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:25 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Neato! What purpose does he have in the game? In Thousand Year Door, he basically got out of the scene at the end of Chapter 3 and Jolene (his assistant) took over.

Actually in PM2:
- He greeted Mario and called him 'The Great Gonzalez', showing him the league rooms.
- He was into a hidden plot with Jolene (while Mario observed him)
- Mario would talk to him later in order to be congratulated for defeating Rawk, then gaining the 'Champion' room.

I'd like him to be kind of a friend NPC (Non Playable Character), but a bit 'enemy' (he would be blackmailing her because Mario ruined his plans). But I dont have a 'complex' plot system for him. For now, I plan just some dialogues (so he could talk about Mario defeating him before, how unhappy he is now, the decadence of GlitzVille), then I may create a scene and scene he calls two security guys, then have a scene with her.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And can I ask what is new to the July 5th update?

Its all in the changelog. Sometimes I add one or more lines, putting them near the top, so if you read the first lines of the the most recent changelog in page 1, you will see.
When I say 'its in changelog' thats because I am making so many things that I forgot what I updated recently, sorry :/
But I am confident I will be making more features until 25 or 30th or july, then I might decrease it until 13th of august, because I'll go into a sport tournament until day 25th. Then I should return to the game.

coolness32 Wrote:I know I don't come here very often anymore but I'm super glad to know this game is still being worked on!

Thank you : ). I miss people who used to talk before, I would be glad if we can exchange ideas, because well, the game can offer more features and improved ones ;)

coolness32 Wrote:Hey Ivan, remember I said I wanted to do some fixing of just text errors? Well I very quickly found out that it's a ton of typing so I think it would be good if you just made a text file and pasted any new dialogue into that so if someone ever wants to do text error correction it's all laid out and they don't have to go in game, type out all the lines then make the corrections. It'll just make the process go faster and I don't think it should put any extra work on you either!

Ok! Nice idea! I'll put this as a 'Must TODO item' for me. But I do have all txt files for goombas, shyguys and koopa ones, if you also need them. I can put those files in PAGE 1 (another pastebin link)!

VintageBass Wrote:Now if he has a voice, I would imagine him sounding a bit like Foghorn Leghorn of all people... mostly because of someone doing an LP of TYD and giving him the voice of such.

Why not? Hehe. I might use some of his sounds in a kind of 'non-understandable' chitchat, just like I did with x-nauts, making him more special (as he would be 'enraged' with Peach and we could associate his 'identifiable' chitchat).
Do you have any link of that person doing an LP of TYD? I know there are many of them in youtube. I want to listen to his voice, then I'll make sound wave mechanisms in order not to reuse his voice directly, as I would be using 'spread sillabes in different pitch/timbre'. By using another timbre, NO ONE can say I've copied the sound from anyone ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Now if he has a voice, I would imagine him sounding a bit like Foghorn Leghorn of all people... mostly because of someone doing an LP of TYD and giving him the voice of such.

Do you have any link of that person doing an LP of TYD?

https://youtu.be/W_fvVbpiwdE?t=13m12s
There you go! Should be where they first meet Grubba in his office.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby JJPG » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:47 pm

bug invisible peach
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

screenshot-0.jpg

and when you change to another character
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

screenshot-1.jpg
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:46 am

VintageBass Wrote:There you go! Should be where they first meet Grubba in his office.

Thank you really!

JJPG Wrote:bug invisible peach

We have an invisible character mode indeed! Thats how Peach gets invisible in 9-1. Not a BUG.
But Peach's face should not appear! That is a BUG.

JJPG Wrote:and when you change to another character (Peach head stays under the other characters)

Same BUG :/ FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:56 pm

A costume for Peach for every creature would be nice. Like the ShyGuy Costume a Koopa-Costume, a Goomba-Costume.
A pregnant Peach would be AWESOME.
NWLCJonSnow

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects