Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 8/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Ok some Grubba sounds ;) The idea is just some fun (making more immersion) during talking and before he 'does' her (if any scene). If you cant activate the plugin, just click in the links then SAVE AS.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

grubba thats me.wma [ 19.53 KiB | Viewed 1818 times ]

grubba skinny for my tastes.wma [ 22.46 KiB | Viewed 1818 times ]

grubba i always got time for up-an-comer.wma [ 22.46 KiB | Viewed 1818 times ]

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:A costume for Peach for every creature would be nice. Like the ShyGuy Costume a Koopa-Costume, a Goomba-Costume.

Yes, it would be a great idea, but not planned, sorry. The plan was to have up to 6 (SIX) outfits, not the current 25! I actually went 'too too too too too' far here. Thanks to the people who helped and the time needed (there were some outfits that were so troublesome to add that required us weeks and weeks). If and only IF the game is completed (or almost done really) I can think about the possibilty to start a brainstorming about setting a new outfit off.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:A pregnant Peach would be AWESOME.

Answering the Pregnancy feature HERE, only to make you remember you can search the forum about it:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 5/15)

Postby RampageRhino56 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Is it a recognised bug that when you wear rosalina's dress (and some other outfits) while she has a big belly, that you can see 2 bellies, the large correct size and the default, this kinda kills rosalina as an option for playing as because its just so noticeable :/ and I also have to mention that daisy has a lack of facial expressions compared to the other characters. And I have to say that as a lurker I can't wait for the game to progress more :D
RampageRhino56
Newly Registered

Postby king-cj - papa » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:58 am

big props , wow , that took like a day to get belt back nice man , cool
king-cj - papa
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 9/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Today I decided to improve Peach's vest.
As people already know, I like to make art, in order to think about 'the other side' of the game (not just coding).
Although it appears' not that impressive', it surely is, when Peach wears it. IN THE GAME!

improved Peach vest.jpg
improved Peach vest.jpg (21.29 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

RampageRhino56 Wrote:Is it a recognised bug that when you wear rosalina's dress (and some other outfits) while she has a big belly, that you can see 2 bellies

Perhaps due to the fact the vest covering her larger belly is a bit TRANSPARENT, right? I'll try to fix it using a more OPACQUE color.
EDIT: FIXED it. If any further problem, PLEASE take a screenshot.

RampageRhino56 Wrote:And I also have to mention that daisy has a lack of facial expressions compared to the other characters.

Yes, thats a thing I'll be doing far later.

RampageRhino56 Wrote:And I have to say that as a lurker I can't wait for the game to progress more :D

I hope so ;)

king-cj - papa Wrote:big props , wow , that took like a day to get belt back nice man , cool

Thank you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby nicon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Still love this game, donated yet another $100 and will donate more as we go forward. I also hope more of you do!

The game is very easy to play trough, so I play it trying to keep peach virgin. That way it is harder but still too easy =)

I have a few requests I would love to see in the game (hopefully you like some or all of them):

1. When horny, there is a increased chance to be fucked in the pussy and loose the virginity.

2. In the "horny cave" peach has to be naked and horny to enter, I LOVE that, but... there are not much in there who interacts with her hornyness. Would love to see a requirement to keep her horny in there, maybe more doors in there that require her to be horny to open. And of course with "traps" inside, ie lying goombas or other dangerous things for her virginity.

3.Another idéa is a buttplug that gives peach extra power, maybe jump higher and run faster, but, if plugged enemies cannot fuck her anus and therefor will skip those scenes making virginity loose a higher risk.

4. More tentacles, maybe a forest with tentacles in hidden in trees (best would be if they rotate so you dont know in which tree every time you play that part), and tentacles needs to be able to fuck peach in the pussy (loose virginity).

5. Alien abduction room, where peach is restrained with ass and pussy bare, 2 "probing devices" in front of each hole, then you have to perform some task, maybe a mouse maze or something, if fail anal probe engages, if second fail pussy probe engage and virginity is lost.

6. A suite just like #3 that gives peach extra power, jump or speed that if used is 100% vaginal fuck if that scene is available on the enemy she is hitting.

7. A setting to make the game a bit harder, that enemies must be hit 2 times before they are killed.

8. Aphrodisiac berrys, evil berrys like the purple mushroom, that are placed in dangerous places making peach horny (regardless of hornybar status) in 30 seconds. And combined with #1 if she hits any enemy the chance of loosing virginity is extremly high.

Thats all for now. Hope you like some or all of the proposals =)
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby Lori Leblanc » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi there!
Great job on the game so far, love it :D
I've seen some glitches in the actual version and in the last version, and it's about Peach's boobs popping out of her clothes when the boob size is a little bigger than normal size.

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11705190_450054925119772_3918438659592604185_n.jpg?oh=0196c021af5fdd7274ea7552303f3e55&oe=56278F03

It gets frustrating that Peach needs to be naked in order to her boobs not to look odd with clothes on...
Looking forward for the new version! :D
Lori Leblanc
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 pm

nicon Wrote:Still love this game

Thank you! I surely appreciate any help! Tonight I'll keep on making 7-6!

nicon Wrote:The game is very easy to play trough, so I play it trying to keep peach virgin. That way it is harder but still too easy =)

Its planned to have difficulty settings just to avoid the 'very easy' :o :mrgreen:

nicon Wrote:I have a few requests I would love to see in the game (hopefully you like some or all of them): 1. When horny, there is a increased chance to be fucked in the pussy and loose the virginity.

I'll think about it! Its plenty possible to do it!
But remember that, in the normal logic, Peach gets fucked 'sequentially', and the vaginal scenes are usually in the fourth scene (sometimes even farther away). So, if she is horny, what can actually happen is to 'jump' near those scenes, or make the vaginal one happen!

nicon Wrote:2. In the "horny cave" peach has to be naked and horny to enter, I LOVE that, but... there are not much in there who interacts with her hornyness. Would love to see a requirement to keep her horny in there, maybe more doors in there that require her to be horny to open. And of course with "traps" inside, ie lying goombas or other dangerous things for her virginity.

Sure! This level is not entirely complete. There is a request from SpaceCat that I also need to make.
Do you have any ideas about those 'must be horny to enter' doors? Perhaps a sign in the door, so when we press 'up' to enter, Peach will read it and understand she needs to masturbate until becoming horny enough?

nicon Wrote:3.Another idéa is a buttplug that gives peach extra power, maybe jump higher and run faster, but, if plugged enemies cannot fuck her anus and therefor will skip those scenes making virginity loose a higher risk.

It's possible to make that idea. But I need to create a 'plug system', that is, a logic that will reuse the current key one, in order to accept more objects in her anus. That is already planned (but in a lower priority). But the extra power idea from a butt plug is a new one that I really like! Do you have any idea of how that butt plug should be drawn? We can reuse one of those from some pages ago (below!)

nicon Wrote:4. More tentacles, maybe a forest with tentacles in hidden in trees (best would be if they rotate so you dont know in which tree every time you play that part), and tentacles needs to be able to fuck peach in the pussy (loose virginity).

I plan making more vine/tentacle scenes, one or more being vaginal, so it would act like the current creatures ones (that is, sequentially), until reaching the vaginal one. If I implement the 'increase chance when horny', that could be also applied here ;). I also like the idea of 'corridors of trees', so when Peach are walking through them, if she jumps there to gather coins and other objects, there is a chance a 'random vine' in any of the trees taking her ('rotate' idea above).

nicon Wrote:5. Alien abduction room, where peach is restrained with ass and pussy bare, 2 "probing devices" in front of each hole, then you have to perform some task, maybe a mouse maze or something, if fail anal probe engages, if second fail pussy probe engage and virginity is lost.

Plenty possible, but I would use the 'teleport room' in 9-1 for that, then your scene should start that way: (SCENE 3 - RESTRAINING scene in the lever machine (in 9-1) where she falls into it, then 2 "probing devices" is in front of each hole)......
Before making this possible scene (not entirely sure yet), I need to make another request (a scene in the 'lever machine') once Grodus take her (by force) to that room (SCENE 2). But I dont know, I'll surely try to make the easier one, perhaps yours are easier, I'll still check that.

So I'll use that 'chair idea' below (its in that perspective because I plan making a scene where her butt will be 'behind' her in the fourth wall (then the opposite later), and also because it will use a less space in the room).

lever machine teleport room for abduction and grodus scenes.jpg

(There will be 'black belts' who will restrain her).
Peach will first think its a 'lever' machine (used by x-nauts to control the teleport and other machines), however it will end up being used as a 'chair' ;) She might also play with it (when we 'ask' her to test it out), a scene that can happen after an inquiry dialogue (SCENE 1). There is a plan to use metal tentacles (tenalove scenes) in that teleport room, and also in the TEC-XXX room (it will be his arms 'acting' on her) but this is for the future/far future. I just cant promise anything so far away.

nicon Wrote:6. A suite just like #3 that gives peach extra power, jump or speed that if used is 100% vaginal fuck if that scene is available on the enemy she is hitting.

I think this would give her a bit more jump and speed but with the 100% vaginal in all enemies that have vaginal scenes, right? I need an idea of how depicted/drawn would be that plug (maybe the 'opened mouth' boo above?)

nicon Wrote:7. A setting to make the game a bit harder, that enemies must be hit 2 times before they are killed.

Ok, added in my TODO list when 'HARD MODE' is in the game.

nicon Wrote:8. Aphrodisiac berrys, evil berrys like the purple mushroom, that are placed in dangerous places making peach horny (regardless of hornybar status) in 30 seconds. And combined with #1 if she hits any enemy the chance of loosing virginity is extremly high.

Perhaps 'poison' berries like those red ones that lays around in the trees. I may do like this. At each 'eating', the horny bar might increase directly to 'level 10' up to 'level 17' (just before cumming). She wont be cumming, right?
So if the horny bar is full, it will be kept full. Or if you think she should cum, just tell me. Added to my TODO list.

nicon Wrote:Thats all for now. Hope you like some or all of the proposals =)

Thank you very much for the help to support me and the game to be even better! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:15 am

Well, it might be funny to say that, but BILES, I've REALLY read your JANUARY post (this one!) but FORGOT to answer :/
Lets go, nothing is too late!

Biles Wrote:Bugs:[*]In the gallery section of the game, I've noticed animation sets like Lady Bow for example being partially obstructed by the interfaces in the lower right section. There should be a way to have all the scenes continuously be centered so that scenes don't end up migrating anywhere that would allow the visuals to be obstructed by interface buttons and such.

Is this still happening?

Biles Wrote:[*]For whatever reason, the defeated squid seems to bounce up and down those munching plants

Is this still happening?

Biles Wrote:[*]It seems that during underwater, Peach can never seem to be able to stand on any surface but instead kinda bobs about.

THIS WAS CHANGED due to some requests. In a normal Mario game, he doesnt 'stay standing up there'. I dont remember who said that, perhaps TripFlip, but when I played a normal Mario game, I noticed he keeps swimming, so I did that change back in MAY 2014!

Update 2.1.8 (1st may 2014)
... - Rule change and Improvement: Peach now swims even if she touches the ground, while underwater.

Biles Wrote:[*]This is mostly a minor aesthetic cosmetic issue. But I think the vertical stack of bricks should be behind the dark green ones.

Is this still happening? I know I can 'just check' but I am working in the game right now.

Biles Wrote:Suggestions:[*]You know those big fat spikes surrounding thwomps? They don't look that painfully sharp. Infact, they could be used as a wooden pony, or in this case a stone pony. >:3 How to get peach to ride it is up to one's imagination.

Nice idea for a scene! I'll think about it! ;)

Biles Wrote:[*]I'm assuming that Kamek who showers Peach and Wendy with magical dust later causes Peach to become a futanari, right? If that's the case, can you somehow improve the whole scene so that Kamek's magic tinkering is more obvious to the player that Peach was futanarized as a result?

I remember I already made a way to make her a Futa only if Futa is 'YES' in the options. But I just ask people to verify.

Biles Wrote:[*]When Birdo cums on Peach's face, can that facial cum be removed as an option like all the other cum? Sometimes it looks disturbing because it makes her look like Santa Claus.

I think you can already do that in the checkpoints, or by just going underwater (in case 'Clear Cum if Underwater' is YES in the options).

Biles Wrote:[*]In one of Peach's masturbation mode where she looks around before diving her finger into her crotch. Is she sniffing her ass or her pussy? If it's her ass, can that too be restricted to anal option as well? Also if she's just sniffing her snatch, wouldn't it make sense to have her dive her hands in front instead of the back?

Ok I'll restrict 'anal sniffing' only if 'ANAL SCENES' are YES.

Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 12/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:33 am

EDIT: I hope VintageBass and Biles read what I said posts above.

EDIT: Game Updated!
- NEW: 'Poison' berries (in Toad Forest and some levels of World 3 and World 4). If Peach eats it, she will be highly aroused, she will get dizzy, her belly might increase, and she has a chance to fart after some seconds (a new animation). Remember there's a 'Fart Sound' option, so if OFF, we will only see her awkward and embarrassing pose while poison gases are getting out.
- NEW: Grubba (Reptile from Paper Mario 2) in the game (Ring area of 7-5). No scenes yet.
- NEW: Security guys can take the princess out of the League rooms if he is in and she touches him.
- NEW: Security guys 'suck dick' scene.
- NEW: Jonele (secretary toad) in one of the league rooms in 7-5. No scenes yet.
- Improved Peach Brawl Vest (forward view)
- Improved 'Masturbate and Sniffing' scene. Now she will only sniff her finger that went into her asshole if ALLOW ANAL is 'YES' in the options. Also, added more cum.
- Improved Toadette (and other female toads) dialogue logic. Now the princess will be interrupted (with a pink message box) if she touches each of them once at each visit the level with her in. Then she can check other dialogues (if present) by pressing UP or the pink button near her.
- Cosmetic changes, like 'Click the Princess' button in the Outfit Room screen (instead of 'Click Peach') and ongoing externalization of functions like climbCode and replaceWParts, diminishing bug risks. Small glitches like 'Krystal pussy' on Rosalina character, in the last of her showroom poses (in the Outfit Room Screen).

Lori Leblanc Wrote:Hi there! Great job on the game so far, love it :D

Glad you like it!

Lori Leblanc Wrote:I've seen some glitches in the actual version and in the last version, and it's about Peach's boobs popping out of her clothes when the boob size is a little bigger than normal size.

FIXED! I hope it happens only in this situation.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:19 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:EDIT: I hope VintageBass and Biles read what I said posts above.

EDIT: Game Updated!
- NEW: 'Poison' berries (in Toad Forest and some levels of World 3 and World 4). If Peach eats it, she will be highly aroused, she will get dizzy, her belly might increase, and she has a chance to fart after some seconds (a new animation). Remember there's a 'Fart Sound' option, so if OFF, we will only see her awkward and embarrassing pose while poison gases are getting out.
- NEW: Grubba (Reptile from Paper Mario 2) in the game (Ring area of 7-5). No scenes yet.
- NEW: Security guys can take the princess out of the League rooms if he is in and she touches him.
- NEW: Security guys 'suck dick' scene.
- NEW: Jonele (secretary toad) in one of the league rooms in 7-5. No scenes yet.
- Improved Peach Brawl Vest (forward view)
- Improved 'Masturbate and Sniffing' scene. Now she will only sniff her finger that went into her asshole if ALLOW ANAL is 'YES' in the options. Also, added more cum.
- Improved Toadette (and other female toads) dialogue logic. Now the princess will be interrupted (with a pink message box) if she touches each of them once at each visit the level with her in. Then she can check other dialogues (if present) by pressing UP or the pink button near her.
- Cosmetic changes, like 'Click the Princess' button in the Outfit Room screen (instead of 'Click Peach') and ongoing externalization of functions like climbCode and replaceWParts, diminishing bug risks. Small glitches like 'Krystal pussy' on Rosalina character, in the last of her showroom poses (in the Outfit Room Screen).

Great update Ivan. Though I discovered some new bugs.

PUT Dress Bug.jpg

Remember that running dress bug I told you about? It's still there but only when you jump. But still some slight buggy-ness in the running for the bra.

PUT Flashing Toadsworth.jpg

Something is really wrong with Toadsworth here. He're flashing from with dress shoes to his normal shoes. Plus Can you lower Peach's eybrows a tad? It seems like her model doesn't have eyebrows to the naked eye.

And I will get those levels up and ready for you soon.
MPLDAM9919

Postby nikaidohkei » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 am

I ran into the stuck dialogue window on skull rock problem and here is how I "rectified" the problem. I don't think it has anything to do with firefox as I was getting the same issue on all browsers and in the stand alone flash player.

- first step, download newest flash player (version 18 developer's version) This might not be neccessary as I was still getting stuck after
- second step, do not touch ANYTHING before you goto the door (no touching coin/brick blocks, no fucking toads, no fucking flavio) you may obtain floating coins
- talk to the rocks (dialogue no longer stuck for me) and continue on with the game
- tried again after grabbing blocks and fucking toads but not teasing flavio or using the duck( got stuck at the rocks)
- have not tested if fucking flavio alone will get me stuck yet

BOTTOM LINE: DONT TOUCH ANYTHING BEFORE DOOR!
nikaidohkei
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Great update Ivan. Though I discovered some new bugs. Remember that running dress bug I told you about? It's still there but only when you jump. But still some slight buggy-ness in the running for the bra.

Sorry. There were up to 6 improved poses from Biles weeks ago, but I forgot to change the Bra object in the jumping pose. FIXED!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Something is really wrong with Toadsworth here. He're flashing from with dress shoes to his normal shoes.

After adding up Jolene, I have to instruct Flash to treat those objects (foot and arm) to accept different types (because each object can have inherited objects inside). I changed it in all toad scenes (I needed to do that manually) but I forgot to do the same with him. FIXED!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Plus Can you lower Peach's eybrows a tad? It seems like her model doesn't have eyebrows to the naked eye.

This isn't so easy to do so far. The reason: I needed to add the 'mask' layer in order to accept outfits like the Shygirl, and in order to make more masks (only the masks) in the case Peach needs to hide partially her face or just the eyes, like in certain plots she needs to walk in a pub entirely naked, without being recognized by Toadsworth, for example. Those masks needed to be under her hair bangs to be properly placed, but the way Playshapes, Blargh and I do commonly is to put the eyes IN FRONT of everything (so we get the hentai appearance of the brows being evident). But the eyes ended up being in front of the masks. So I needed to put her eyes behind the bangs AND the mask layer.

What I can do: create a way for Flash to check if the mask is ON. If not, change the layer placement between eyes and the mask layer dynamically (by using swapDepths()). I'll try to do this later.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I will get those levels up and ready for you soon.

Thank you!

nikaidohkei Wrote:I ran into the stuck dialogue window on skull rock problem and here is how I "rectified" the problem.

Thank you, I'll try it now!
EDIT: OK REPRODUCED IT finally!!! The problem occurs if you fuck both toads in the beginning!
You can even skip everything (by using cheating) then go directly to the rock area. And you can also fuck ONE toad, go to the rocks (it will work), then return, fuck the other toad, and go back to the rocks.
She will be locked up when talking! Trying to discover the real cause...

EDIT: FIXED!
checked_win.png
checked_win.png (111.27 KiB) Viewed 1629 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hiddenname » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:It's possible to make that idea. But I need to create a 'plug system', that is, a logic that will reuse the current key one, in order to accept more objects in her anus. That is already planned (but in a lower priority). But the extra power idea from a butt plug is a new one that I really like! Do you have any idea of how that butt plug should be drawn? We can reuse one of those from some pages ago (below!)

Oh cool! I hope it isn't that low of a priority though as that sounds like a great idea.

*Edit* Fixed the quote mishap
Last edited by Hiddenname on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiddenname
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 am

Oh, today is a sad say :(

Hiddenname Wrote:Fixed

Thank you ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh, today is a sad say :(

Oh boy....what a loss for us..... :( You have no idea how hard it hit me.

On the plus side, I have a new avatar. What do you think?
MPLDAM9919

Postby nikaidohkei » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:13 pm

EDIT: OK REPRODUCED IT finally!!!

Glad I was able to help you find the problem. While we're on the subject of the skull rock. I notice that sucking them did not have a horny bar displayed like fucking them. is it suppose to be like this? Also, the mechanic of having to jump on them seemed kinda vague. I was only able to enter after alot of searching on the forums before finding your earlier post about jumping on them. For the record, I did try jumping on them once or twice before I looked for it on the forums, but I didn't think that 3rd time would have been the charm since the first 2 times had the same sound effects. I havn't played the real mario game that involved the skull rocks, so maybe I'm just being a noob, but I think it would have been better to have had a hint for this in the game, or at least some more noticeable reaction (other than the hard to notice sound) for jumping on them.

All and all, thank you for your time in creating and maintaining/updating this game. It is very enjoyable.
nikaidohkei
Newly Registered

Postby Bartangelus » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

I don't know if someone said it already but the "suck dick" security guard scene is more a handjob scene. She is not using her mouth.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:On the plus side, I have a new avatar. What do you think?

Could you post a bigger size of your avatar ?
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Bartangelus Wrote:I don't know if someone said it already but the "suck dick" security guard scene is more a handjob scene. She is not using her mouth.

Could you post a bigger size of your avatar ?

Here: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4702805

I got it commissioned if you are wondering.

You know, I was wondering what the Shy Guy power up would look like before picking it up. Is it a mushroom or a suit Peach finds out in the open?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:51 pm

nikaidohkei Wrote:Glad I was able to help you find the problem. While we're on the subject of the skull rock. I notice that sucking them did not have a horny bar displayed like fucking them. is it suppose to be like this?

No, it isnt! I have to include it!
EDIT: DONE!

nikaidohkei Wrote:Also, the mechanic of having to jump on them seemed kinda vague. I was only able to enter after alot of searching on the forums before finding your earlier post about jumping on them.

Well, in Paper Mario 2 it was worse! :evil: Mario needed to make a kind of sequence (we ended up hammering them randomically!)

nikaidohkei Wrote:For the record, I did try jumping on them once or twice before I looked for it on the forums, but I didn't think that 3rd time would have been the charm since the first 2 times had the same sound effects.

Dont worry about that nuance.

nikaidohkei Wrote:I havn't played the real mario game that involved the skull rocks, so maybe I'm just being a noob, but I think it would have been better to have had a hint for this in the game, or at least some more noticeable reaction (other than the hard to notice sound) for jumping on them.

The sound is loud enough, I think so. But yes, I can put Flavio there, then Peach can talk to him and he can be kind of 'meh' but say it has some kind of 'jump combination'. As I DONT WANT the game to be difficult there, you just need to jump a couple of times, until they lights their eyes up and thats it.

nikaidohkei Wrote:All and all, thank you for your time in creating and maintaining/updating this game. It is very enjoyable.

Thank you! ;)

Bartangelus Wrote:I don't know if someone said it already but the "suck dick" security guard scene is more a handjob scene. She is not using her mouth.

Sorry, you're right. Updated the changelog and the text in the dialogue. DONE!

I love it!! I've seen the original one in the link above already! GRADE 10!
By the way, I think I now got the eyebrow working!!! You can check it! (I've sent the updated game only tonight).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You know, I was wondering what the Shy Guy power up would look like before picking it up. Is it a mushroom or a suit Peach finds out in the open?

A suit, like a 'shyguy hooked up' (only the outfit, of course). Not made yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I love it!! I've seen the original one in the link above already! GRADE 10!

Thanks. It only costed $20. Great deal.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:By the way, I think I now got the eyebrow working!!! You can check it! (I've sent the updated game only tonight).

Great! I'll have to check that out later!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You know, I was wondering what the Shy Guy power up would look like before picking it up. Is it a mushroom or a suit Peach finds out in the open?

A suit, like a 'shyguy hooked up' (only the outfit, of course). Not made yet.

Ah OK. Any ideas on what it should look like?
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects