Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 12/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:31 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ah OK. Any ideas on what it should look like?

shyguy outfit.png
shyguy outfit.png (63.63 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ah OK. Any ideas on what it should look like?

shyguy outfit.png

Ah. OK. Do you want me to draw up a prototype for you?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:27 am

NEWS: Blargh finished up Ludwig scene and I am importing it to the game right now.
Then I'll tweak it and test it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ah. OK. Do you want me to draw up a prototype for you?

Sure!! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Myuu » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:09 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Sure!! ;)

Cooperation!

It could just be a Shyguy mask that rolls around once released ;)

And I'm not talking about a still-image that slides left and right. It has to roll! :0
Myuu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:13 am

Myuu Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Sure!! ;)

Cooperation!

It could just be a Shyguy mask that rolls around once released ;)

And I'm not talking about a still-image that slides left and right. It has to roll! :0

I think I still have a mask somewhere that is more rounded in shape and should, hopefully, use less points to it and have a more 3D look to it... and I also wanted to make one Shy Guy wear a sombero because I like my mariachi, but never got around to do it.

I'll look around for it if it still exists.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:35 am

Myuu Wrote:Cooperation! It could just be a Shyguy mask that rolls around once released ;)

But how?

VintageBass Wrote:I think I still have a mask somewhere that is more rounded in shape and should, hopefully, use less points to it and have a more 3D look to it...

It can be!

VintageBass Wrote:and I also wanted to make one Shy Guy wear a sombero because I like my mariachi, but never got around to do it.

Wha? Ok let's see examples.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:03 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:and I also wanted to make one Shy Guy wear a sombero because I like my mariachi, but never got around to do it.

Wha? Ok let's see examples.

Here you go~
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:09 am

VintageBass Wrote:Here you go~

You say making one or more unicque shyguys in certain levels dressed like that?
Its possible (and funny to see a sex scene happening while the sombreros are still on their heads), and perhaps a pose of them dancing with that 'flower' sleepy song in Paper Mario 2 (making Peach sleep) ?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Here you go~

You say making one or more unicque shyguys in certain levels dressed like that?

... Well I was thinking of making a neat little Easter egg with them, like have them in a bar and playing in the background since they are a band...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Its possible (and funny to see a sex scene happening while the sombreros are still on their heads), and perhaps a pose of them dancing with that 'flower' sleepy song in Paper Mario 2 (making Peach sleep) ?

But with mariachi music? Sure! That might be an amusing little scene!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.4 (Jul 2/15)

Postby Robberbaron » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So Lady Bow will have a long tongue instead of the princess, right? Granted!! I'll make it! And for those who says: 'Hey!! You are making his suggestion but not ours', remember I can raise priorities for things I can do faster and with more focus.

Is there an ETA?
That patchday -> merry fucking christmas!! :)
Robberbaron

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.5 (Jul 15/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Update 2.4.5 (15th July 2014) - IN PROGRESS
- NEW: LudWig scene by Blargh! He's in World 5 Airship (also in the gallery!)
- NEW: Peach pose ('butt behind') in the Outfit Room screen (showroom mirror).
- Glitch Fix: Peach not starting the game with the saved belly size. Player had to go to the options screen then leave it to 'refresh' the belly.

I am really happy about that achievement! Luftmallow, are you with me?

pluto before and after new horizons.jpg
pluto before and after new horizons.jpg (15.21 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

VintageBass Wrote:... Well I was thinking of making a neat little Easter egg with them, like have them in a bar and playing in the background since they are a band...

Ok! I'll think about that. They might be in......Delfino Island!

VintageBass Wrote:But with mariachi music? Sure! That might be an amusing little scene!

So please help me with a mariachi song/sample that I could use.

Robberbaron Wrote:Is there an ETA? That patchday -> merry fucking christmas!! :)

Aren't you mentioning things like that, right? "The day that shines with human error. Happens when MMORPGs get updated or "fixed" with a patch, and madness breaks out on the forums about "Omg I cant log in!" or "Fix teh game, plssss"

No ETA yet, but I hope it wont go past november without any work on it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lori Leblanc » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:42 am

Hello! :3

Just played the new version and found something going on :oops:

When your character crouches and then stands back up, this happens:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11755807_433713340146529_3730495231954670049_n.jpg?oh=4e642cb2915070854f7906d1ea2bdc55&oe=56525A93

And this as well:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11071611_433714096813120_4357269968557860065_n.jpg?oh=e512fdd03a7474566a43685701061603&oe=5625BC64&__gda__=1445247213_12017f665ba97f67121fec69aeff8293

The sex scene can get over with, but if another enemy comes by, there will be 2 sex scenes at the same time while you can move freely, quite odd looking o.o

Looking forward to this game, I really really like it :3
Lori Leblanc
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:17 am

Just sent you some new stuff Ivan. It contains the Shy Guy Power Up and the area before the World 7 Airship.

And I'm going to check out the current update now. Last time I played, 7-2 was very buggy (Alot of pipes and doors aren't working).
MPLDAM9919

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm

"There's no way that could fit in my ass"

....Lame, i'm sure she can if she truly tries and/or has the gaping asshole.

Since a koopaling was dedicated fully to vaginal, why not dedicate one for anal? you know, to balance things out.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:32 pm

Lori Leblanc Wrote:Hello! :3 Just played the new version and found something going on :oops:

Both will be fixed tonight.
Thanks for the reports!

Lori Leblanc Wrote:Looking forward to this game, I really really like it :3

I really, really thank you! ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Just sent you some new stuff Ivan. It contains the Shy Guy Power Up and the area before the World 7 Airship.

When you send something, I get it almost immediately (by notifications), you dont need to tell me here ;)
I'll see it only tonight.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I'm going to check out the current update now. Last time I played, 7-2 was very buggy (Alot of pipes and doors aren't working).

I hope no more problems!

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:"There's no way that could fit in my ass"
....Lame, i'm sure she can if she truly tries and/or has the gaping asshole.

Well, yeah! :oops: :mrgreen:

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Since a koopaling was dedicated fully to vaginal, why not dedicate one for anal? you know, to balance things out.

But if Allow Anal is OFF? What I can do is do make a new subscene for anal, that will only be shown if ALLOW ANAL is 'YES'. Interesting idea for later on.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Since a koopaling was dedicated fully to vaginal, why not dedicate one for anal? you know, to balance things out.

But if Allow Anal is OFF? What I can do is do make a new subscene for anal, that will only be shown if ALLOW ANAL is 'YES'. Interesting idea for later on.

If anal is off then the whole scene becomes vaginal instead of anal, it's as simple as that, if it's "anal on" then the whole scene could be anal, my only wish is that she actually enjoys it like she did with ludwig.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:30 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:If anal is off then the whole scene becomes vaginal instead of anal, it's as simple as that, if it's "anal on" then the whole scene could be anal, my only wish is that she actually enjoys it like she did with ludwig.

Blargh is the man who is making the scenes. Actually Peach DOES enjoy all Koopaling scenes, deeply at her heart, but I need just to make the adjustements for us to really say: 'YES, now I can see she is loving it!'
Do you have any idea for a Koopaling dedicated to anal? Morton himself? Morton is the one with fewer frames so far.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Blargh » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:48 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:If anal is off then the whole scene becomes vaginal instead of anal, it's as simple as that, if it's "anal on" then the whole scene could be anal, my only wish is that she actually enjoys it like she did with ludwig.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Blargh is the man who is making the scenes. Actually Peach DOES enjoy all Koopaling scenes, deeply at her heart, but I need just to make the adjustements for us to really say: 'YES, now I can see she is loving it!'
Do you have any idea for a Koopaling dedicated to anal? Morton himself? Morton is the one with fewer frames so far.

At some point I plan on re-doing Morton from scratch, so yeah, full anal is possible. :D
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Daisy mode hair glitch

Postby ughIjustwantedtoreportonebug » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:17 am

Many apologies but i wasn't able to activate debug mode; macbooks don't have page down buttons, and the key combo substitute involved the command button, which interrupted the sequence to throw the menu up. Anyway, the matter at hand: yeah don't know If it's been posted before, this thread is crazy deep, but in daisy mode after she squats down if you turn her backward(up key) or to the side peach's hair shows up behind daisy's. I found this in all areas of the game even with a freshly cleaned cash and a brand new update of flashplayer. the issue goes away if you turn peach in a different direction once after the initial move from the crouch.
Q: What operating system are you on?
A:OSX
Q: What browser were you using?
A: Chrome
Q: Is your Flash Player fully updated?
A: yes
Q: Have you deleted your Flash cache (right button, options and GLOBAL options) recently? If the problem continues, have you cleaned your entire BROWSER cache?
A: Yes and yes
Q: What Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?)
A: QWERTY 1
Q: What power-up were you using?
A: nurse in both photos, though i have it set to look like daisy's dress in one of them(i have experienced this issue with many different power-ups in the past though)
Q: Did Peach die, did you load a saved game, or start a new one?
A: Brand new game, the princess had not died yet(though I have experienced this glitch in the past after many deaths and on many different worlds, including the moon and in prison)
Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on?
A: I took the pink dress shot, did a speedrun of level one, and then took the orange dress shot.
Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible.
A: I commanded daisy to squat and then turned her forward or to the right and saw that she was sporting peach's hair as well as her own. went away if she turned once in any direction but not if she jumped.
Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself?
A: not sure what you mean? if you mean find the code, no. if you mean recognize the problem yes, those screenshots are proof of that.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 1.40.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 1.17.17 AM.png
Last edited by ughIjustwantedtoreportonebug on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ughIjustwantedtoreportonebug
Newly Registered

Postby Pram » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:46 pm

The hair bug shows up with Krystal too.

Also, in the scene with the rainbow haired koopa boss, if you're Krystal, during the anal scene the vagina is shown because the torso is acting weird.
Pram

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects