Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.6 (Aug 3/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:03 am

My sunday was HEAVY. I also needed to train (bicycle and jogging) due to a very hard event two weeks later. I'll be on vacation next saturday but I will still work in the game in offline mode

jabalgd Wrote:The bug with bosses and Birdo isn't only with fireballs. Birdo also becomes unkillable when hit with vegetables as well as star power.

Hopefully FIXED now.

Biles Wrote:This attachment that Tacomancer posted. The boob towards Peach is too low compared to the other one.

Yes, but if I say to you that you gave her to me already like this? I only adjusted some frames (not her boobs) in the scenes! But I can fix that later anyway, no problem.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MasterLantern » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 am

in world 3 Level 2 i cant defeat birdo so i cant finish the level , can someone help me ?
MasterLantern
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Need a new ending, Dominatrix, with linked to a kill counter. kinda like virgin but not. eg u need 20-30+ kills in each map to get it.
Last edited by Tacomancer on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tacomancer

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm

MasterLantern Wrote:in world 3 Level 2 i cant defeat birdo so i cant finish the level , can someone help me ?

if its the bug from before, make sure u have the lastest version of the game, if you do and still there, u cant shoot it, all u can do is interact with it.(shooting/throwing stuff/starman all will bug it) (jsut killed her with the latest version)
Tacomancer

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 pm

bumby centipedes thing, take 2 hits? and first hit makes them stay red... intended or bug?
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:bumby centipedes thing, take 2 hits? and first hit makes them stay red... intended or bug?

Please learn to check the changelog at each doubt/question:
http://pastebin.com/fKPJgQXK (this link is also in page 1).

Let's read part of it.

changelog1.jpg

So, please check it (like breathing) at every update. Here the changelog link is in an 'ethernal' tab, when I open Chrome or Opera. Its also nice to see the amount of work. We *might* have one of the largest changelogs of the world :o

Tacomancer Wrote:Need a new ending, Dominatrix, with linked to a kill counter. kinda like virgin but not. eg u need 20-30+ kills in each map to get it.

Although a nice idea (I've put in my TODO list), its not a prority. And I would raise to 200 kills AT LEAST, because there are levels you can get 20 or even more enemies easily! I would put this scene in her castle tower, where there are shackes/restraining chains, alongside the swan.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Gold Digger Achievement/ending collect 9999 coins xD
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:Gold Digger Achievement/ending collect 9999 coins xD

Possible, but I need more ideas/pictures of it (how the scene should go).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 pm

idea, toadette and all the princess's making out with raining gold coins, with mario sad in the background, or happy.

idea - getting 9999 unlocked a alternative outfit like, Fire princess but golden/white with $ signs XD, (and shoot $ signs as fireballs xD)
Tacomancer

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:13 pm

cant seem to jump kill snowman and the racoons
can u make the stones, not rase your layed counter for sucking, makes getting a perfect run impossible 10/80 :P
Tacomancer

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

words are backwards.

Missing Font.

Red bomb missing feet.

missing Font, the word "ending"
Virgin ending not unlocking in gallery.
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:idea, toadette and all the princess's making out with raining gold coins, with mario sad in the background, or happy.

Possible! Mario will be happy if she isnt a nymph, and sad if so!

Tacomancer Wrote:idea - getting 9999 unlocked a alternative outfit like, Fire princess but golden/white with $ signs XD, (and shoot $ signs as fireballs xD)

Enough with new outfits, sorry :/
I still want to include the 'Alice one' (a kind of 'extra' outfit) since 2013! For later or far later.

Tacomancer Wrote:cant seem to jump kill snowman and the racoons

Bugs will still persist since I externalized more code (because the game is getting more and more manageable, at the cost of those hidden bugs). :/
FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:Can u make the stones not raise your layed counter for sucking, makes getting a perfect run impossible 10/80 :P

I might put that achievement. If so, a dialogue will show Peach can avoid those nasty things, but she would need to go through minigames, like avoiding flying cum from holes, or something like that. FAR later.

Tacomancer Wrote:Words are backwards.

What? Why? I HAVENT TOUCHED that area for weeks! Probably Fixed now!

Tacomancer Wrote:Missing Font

FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:Red bomb missing feet

On Purpose! I tried to make him a bit differently, like he was seating down, or just a fat bobomb hiding his foot, but it appears it didnt appeared nice.
FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:Missing Font, the word "ending"

FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:Virgin ending not unlocking in gallery.

Probably Fixed now!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:16 pm

happens from time to time, when jumping on the very top.

this is the duck i was talking about lol, there one in the mirror and not in the bath. (or is it a creepy window to the princess bathroom xD, more i look at it... its does't match this room at all xD the ground the walls or anything.)

(done for now :P)
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:Happens from time to time, when jumping on the very top.

ON PURPOSE. I hope you like the scene ;) Just press SPACE and she will fall.

Tacomancer Wrote:This is the duck i was talking about lol, there one in the mirror and not in the bath. (or is it a creepy window to the princess bathroom xD, more i look at it... its does't match this room at all xD the ground the walls or anything.)

Man........oh Man.......this is a TWO-WAY mirror! You are seeing Peach's bath, not Toadella one! This is just a confusion! The duck is correct, because there is one in Peach's bath! This was made more than 2 YEARS ago by Toyloli, when she helped Soloid to make this new Castle, in DECEMBER 2012, hehe

Update 1.8.7 (15th december 2012)
- New castle building: PALACE (in worldmap)
- New Peach poses: walking without dress and jaunting (when pressing RUN key).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby jabalgd » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:48 am

I don't know if this is intentionally in the game or if it is a bug, but when an enemy is invulnerable (say, a Pokey after hitting it) it can still rape you while it's blinking.
jabalgd
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:31 am

Attention: I'll be on vacation until 1st of September. I will keep following/answering the forum, and I MAY still work in the game or not until then.

Game updated! Among fixes,
- Added Thwomp and Chomp Achievements (and their descriptive texts). Art and text by TripFlip the Great!

jabalgd Wrote:I don't know if this is intentionally in the game or if it is a bug, but when an enemy is invulnerable (say, a Pokey after hitting it) it can still rape you while it's blinking.

It's intentional. But I may make this only happen in HARD GAME mode.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby dOrgnar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 am

Moved scene
Attachments
сит 3.jpg
сит 3.jpg (36.07 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
dOrgnar
Newly Registered

Postby wanglord » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 am

I tried doing 80 scenes of only anal and some oral to see if anything would happen. You made a status for being nympho AND a virgin at the same time! I thought that was a really cool touch because very few people would do this.
It doesn't last long though, since Peach loses her virginity so easily in this game :P

I really respect the huge amount of dedication you have for this project. And I'm not just saying that with my dick. Well it's mostly with my dick but not completely.
wanglord
Newly Registered

Postby lostaccount » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:07 am

When I try to view an ending from the gallery it won't play.
The ending gallery is open, I see the endings listed, but clicking the 'Play' buttons does nothing at all. No sprites, no messages, no crash etc, just..nothing?
I'm confused. This is using the big cheat on the latest version. I haven't checked in on this game in quite awhile but I could've sworn some endings used to work through the gallery, but last time I played I unlocked them legit. Is the cheat the problem? Having to play through the game is far from torture so if I need to no big deal, but this just seems odd - the gallery cheat works fine otherwise.
lostaccount
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:39 pm

"I see glistening lights over clearings full of ants and fallen leaves."
The vacation goes on. I started to make Gourmet Scene 2 but I dont know if I will be able to upload it those days.
I also added the game modes (NORMAL/HARD) but not uploaded yet! I wont say what will change in the game, you will notice for yourself. Anyway, the game WILL be really harder.

dOrgnar Wrote:Moved scene

You say we press NEXT SCENE button (or LAST/PREVIOUS) then it skips some scenes?
FIXED!

wanglord Wrote:I tried doing 80 scenes of only anal and some oral to see if anything would happen. You made a status for being nympho AND a virgin at the same time! I thought that was a really cool touch because very few people would do this. It doesn't last long though, since Peach loses her virginity so easily in this game :P

This is an interesting achievement and status that I might also make an ending for this ;) To be brainstormed!

wanglord Wrote:I really respect the huge amount of dedication you have for this project. And I'm not just saying that with my dick

Thank you ;)

lostaccount Wrote:When I try to view an ending from the gallery it won't play. The ending gallery is open, I see the endings listed, but clicking the 'Play' buttons does nothing at all. No sprites, no messages, no crash etc, just..nothing?

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects