Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.6 (Aug 3/15)

Postby Gent » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:47 am

M3.gif
M3.gif (94.48 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
Is there a way to save ragdoll "stories?"
Here is an idea in gif 8-)
Gent
Newly Registered

Postby Gent » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:52 am

Another one. Maybe Peach could by accident come on her saviours cock :D
Attachments
M2.gif
M2.gif (110.09 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
Gent
Newly Registered

Postby elisabeth » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 am

Hi, how do you do?
sorry for my english, i'm spanish

i have a dude

There is a scene in and out of the pie Zess T ?
elisabeth
Newly Registered

Postby razelfark » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:00 am

janegweilo Wrote:So, I'm trying to make Peach as pure as possible, including having no diary entries. Just wondering, which diary entries are you not able to avoid? For example, the 1st one with Toadsworth, and falling on Osama (not sure if this one is avoidable).

There is a way to avoid the Toadsworth diary entry. What you do is use the sewers to leave the castle through your bathroom. When you comeback to the castle he will be waiting for you in the same place until you have the dialog. If you approach him from behind it will move you to the normal place for the dialog.
razelfark

Postby Scarlett » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Good game!
Scarlett
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:38 pm

IDK what she meant to ask, but

elisabeth Wrote:i have a dude

she means "doubt".
napala

Postby ReconLegend » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:52 am

elisabeth Wrote:Hi, how do you do?
sorry for my english, i'm spanish

i have a dude

There is a scene in and out of the pie Zess T ?

To clear things up:

When Princess Peach leaves her Castle after Baking a Cake with Aunt Zess T. she returns to her castle and there is a Cake there (Big,Medium,Small) When you Press Space next to the Cake a Box will show up Please look at Picture 1 and Picture 2 and Picture 3 and Picture 4.

Pictures:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-1.png

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-2.png

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-3.png

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-4.png

elisabeth would like to know if there is a Scene in and out of the Cake ?

I had the same question i just never bothered asking.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby iampapersheep » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:41 am

Hi, I have an idea of making a Onepiece flash game like "put".
But i am still new to do this, i can't even to know which program should to be use.

I hope that someone cant give me guide or suggesttion about this.

If can,please use simple englsih, becasueI am not good in English
iampapersheep
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:34 am

I am back but partially.
I tried to ride 1230km in Paris Brest Paris, but I ended up with 800km (500 miles) 'only'. I used 50 hours, with 5 hours of sleep and more than 5 hours of 'total stops', due to a tire puncture, lunch, dinner, etc. I am satisfied, though. I used a Mountain Bike (29'' wheels). 95% used a Road Bike. My actual mark is 800. Hope to get to 1000km or more later.

I may answer PMs only in the next week.
An update is expected. 2.4.7 with the new game modes (NORMAL and HARD), Gourmet Guy scene 2, and SOME bugs fixed.

janegweilo Wrote:How do you turn off cheat mode?

No way to turn it off. Once its on, you get a kind of 'cheater stain' for the rest of the game. Its the same effect used in games like Civilization 2.

iampumpkin06 Wrote:Where can I get the newest playable version of Mario is Missing Peach's Untold Tale 2 ?

'2'? There isn't '2'. Peach's Untold Tale is a game only made in the LOK site. Any other 'versions' are fake/forked/buggy/unnoficial. I dont give ANY warranty of those other versions.

TheChosenOneReturns Wrote:Hello, I am now and all I have to say is: Great game! I cant find any bugs, plot is great and art is great!
69/69 EDIT: I just found a bug! I just exited Yoshi's house while on Yoshi, then I tried to go to world 1. The screen went COMPLETELY back and the only thing there was was sound.

CANNOT REPRODUCE!
What I did: I went into Yoshi House, I've taken the green yoshi, and Peach rode him while walking left. She left the area. Now, in the worldmap, Peach went right, towards Level 1-1. It worked normally. I tried to go back to yoshi house, then leave with Yoshi again, but now I went inside the Bunker level. NO PROBLEM!

janegweilo Wrote:So, I'm trying to make Peach as pure as possible, including having no diary entries. Just wondering, which diary entries are you not able to avoid? For example, the 1st one with Toadsworth, and falling on Osama (not sure if this one is avoidable).

Both are not avoidable. But I can think about a way to make them avoidable.
1 - Peach can exclaim Toadsworth is in front of her door, so an option like 'wait until he gets away' can pop up. By pressing it, the screen fades in and some time passes by, so Peach can descend the stairs without him.
2 - When Peach falls over Osama, we could go left or right (maneuver while falling), so if Peach doesnt touch the walking Osama, she wont get to that scene.

DONE!

ReconLegend Wrote:Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 6 Bug 1: Princess Peach Can't eat The Mushroom Located in World 1 Level 2. The Mushroom just stays there

Probably Fixed Now, as I cant reproduce anymore!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 2: There is a T Missing and The door won't close even after Princess Peach leaves the Infirmary. About the Door: After Leaving the Castle the door was back to normal and opened and closed normally.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 3: The Plate is Missing.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 4: In the Outfit Room Princess Peach is Holding up her Dress When she is Naked and when she is using the Following Costumes (almost all of them)

This screen is meant to see the different possibilities, NOT for quickly changing outfits in the game! When you leave this screen, PERHAPS Peach could be seen using a given outfit, but once you press any button, she returns to her previous outfit situation. This is not a bug, perhaps a very small glitch because when you leave the screen, the 'showroom Peach' is the same as the 'walking Peach' in the game, so sometimes the game doesnt refresh her.
But the HOLDING Skirt is a glitch, because she should change her movements if not using a dress/skirt like outfit. To be Fixed.

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 5: The Toads Arms Flash Red When Princess Peach is in the Slip Audience Fuck Scene Shown in Picture 4.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 6: There's a \ in the Text Balloon

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 7: When Princess Peach is using the Raccoon Powerup and she uses the Tail Attack the Tail Disappears. Also she can Fly if you run but if you want to make her float just by Pressing Jump she can't. This Happens when you press Z and <--- Left Arrow at the same time quickly. To Fix this Bug just press Z again.

Remember she can only fly if she is using the true RACCOON powerup. By only using its outfit in all powerups (in the outfit screen) WONT make her fly per see!
EDIT: FOUND AND FIXED the BUG

ReconLegend Wrote:When Loading from a Save: The Pussy Hair Option will Revert to Normal even though when i Saved it was Clean. When Loading from a Save: Nail Color will Revert to Red even though when i Saved it was Black. When Loading from a Save: Allow Scroll Levels sometimes Reverts to Yes even though when i Saved it was No.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Suggestion: When Princess Peach leaves her Castle after Baking a Cake with Aunt Zess T. she returns to her castle and there is a Cake there (Big,Medium,Small) and the Blank Picture in Toadette's Room shows Princess Peach in her Apron. But After Princess Peach leaves her castle everything resets back to the way it was before. So my Suggestion would be to only have to Bake the Cake with Aunt Zess T once, so when you come back to the Castle the Cake is already Baked and the Picture in Toadette's Room shows Princess Peach in her Apron.

Well, the idea is for people to do it again if he/she wants to, because its a cute scene. It would be a waste to see it only once. What I could do is to retain the Apron picture in the wall 'forever', once she gets into Zess scene for the first time onwards. As about the cake, I plan making Peach 'use it' (eating parts of it or even getting dirty on it, like hiding inside it if she is naked and toads are in the kitchen), so once the cake is destroyed, Zess T will be angry and she will ask her to do it again.

ReconLegend Wrote:Recurring Bug 1: Princess Peach Invites Toads to eat the pizza (and YOU) But it says Not enough Toad Creatures wanting to eat.
Even though there are Plenty of Toads wanting to eat.....This Bug was Tested a few times and was Fixed but now when there is 2 Toads in their Seats it says Not enough Toad Creatures wanting to eat. Even though there are Plenty of Toads wanting to eat.

The scene only works if there is 3 or more seated toads. We cant count the 'walking toads nearby'.

ReconLegend Wrote:Maybe the Invite Toads to eat the pizza (and YOU) Scene Should Require 4 Toads because during the Scene 4 Toads Gangbang Princess Peach

Ok, I can make it happen only if there are 4 seated toads.
Thanks for the reports!

Gent Wrote:Is there a way to save ragdoll "stories?"

You can save those loops normally (it will go to a MiMRAGDOLL.SOL file), so you just need to save that SOL file (its hidden) to another folder, like MiMRAGDOLL_story1.SOL, then you can keep making stories. You can return to older stories by renaming MiMRAGDOLL_story1.SOL back to MiMRAGDOLL.SOL in the folder it was used before!

But I actually remake them from scratch (so making gifs like you did above works) because I cant just copy and past each bodypart in the ragdoll. The ragdoll was only meant to give ideas and positions ;)

What the first gif is saying? It would be better to provide a script, so I could be following your idea better. What is Peach saying to HammerBro?
I laughed about the second gif (was Peach meant to walk like a crab towards the bigger dick)? :lol:
Nice ideas!

elisabeth Wrote:Hi, how do you do? sorry for my english, i'm spanish

No problemo, yo entiendo español si usted non conseguir hablar inglés : )

elisabeth Wrote:i have a dude. There is a scene in and out of the pie Zess T ?

Whats that? O que ser eso? Una nueva scena usando una torta? Si tuvieres una idea, por favor descrevala. (If you have an idea, please describe it better). Thank you!
Cake is 'Bolo' in english, right?

ReconLegend Wrote:To clear things up: When Princess Peach leaves her Castle after Baking a Cake with Aunt Zess T. she returns to her castle and there is a Cake there (Big,Medium,Small) When you Press Space next to the Cake a Box will show up Please look at Picture 1 and Picture 2 and Picture 3 and Picture 4. Elisabeth would like to know if there is a Scene in and out of the Cake ?

Oh, that! Well, not yet made, sorry :/ But I plan to make those scenes ;)

Scarlett Wrote:Good game!

Thank you ;)

iampapersheep Wrote:Hi, I have an idea of making a Onepiece flash game like "put". But i am still new to do this, i can't even to know which program should to be use.
I hope that someone cant give me guide or suggesttion about this. If can,please use simple englsih, becasueI am not good in English

I suggest you asking for help in the Tutorials area.
I can provide you some sprites and models (they're mostly free anyway), like Peach model, enemies, and backgrounds tiled floors, but you need to do most things by yourself, because I already have tons of work to do :/ You should participate more in the forums, so you can be promoted (be a more registered member). Its free, but requires more postings. Then you can PM me. I usually give some ideas and models in the PMs (personal messages). Not here in the forum posts. Glad you like the game ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Welcome back, Ivan :) Sounds like you had an awesome vacation.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby ReconLegend » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Removed
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 am

tripflip Wrote:Welcome back, Ivan :) Sounds like you had an awesome vacation.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, a great adventure!! ;) Of course it would be better if I finished it well. But we cant win everything.
I will be 'more active' from day 30th onwards. I will just be chitchatting here with little fixes. Actually I can't be so far away from PUT. I need to keep going on! Phew!

ReconLegend Wrote:Yes i know the Outfit room isn't meant to change outfits quickly. What i meant was when you're in the Outfit Room the Holding Dress Animation (Holding Skirt ) Plays when you Switch to those Costumes in the Outfit Room not outside of the Outfit Room. (now see this, and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this...

Hey hey hey WAIT! You dont need to go that FAR! I understand! Hehe.
Probably Fixed Now.

I also couldnt reproduce the Yoshi problem, as edited above! Please read it!

ReconLegend Wrote:It's hard to reproduce this Bug see i found the bug when i was hitting Blocks with the Raccoon Tail Pressing Z and Left Arrow quickly while hitting the Blocks will make the Bug Appear hopefully that helps Clarify the Issue.

Ok I hope I can find it now, so I can fix it!

ReconLegend Wrote:Yes i think that's a Great Idea and You're Welcome.

Thanks ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:50 am

Removed
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby overlord5 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am back but partially.
I tried to ride 1230km in Paris Brest Paris, but I ended up with 800km (500 miles) 'only'. I used 50 hours, with 5 hours of sleep and more than 5 hours of 'total stops', due to a tire puncture, lunch, dinner, etc. I am satisfied, though. I used a Mountain Bike (29'' wheels). 95% used a Road Bike. My actual mark is 800. Hope to get to 1000km or more later.

sounds awesome hope you are having fun

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Both are not avoidable. But I can think about a way to make them avoidable.
1 - Peach can exclaim Toadsworth is in front of her door, so an option like 'wait until he gets away' can pop up. By pressing it, the screen fades in and some time passes by, so Peach can descend the stairs without him.
2 - When Peach falls over Osama, we could go left or right (maneuver while falling), so if Peach doesnt touch the walking Osama, she wont get to that scene.

I'll see if I can implement both in those days.

how about he doesn't fuck her if she is wearing clothes, there is a set of clothes in the wardrobe/toilet
overlord5

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Aug 27/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:50 am

UPLOADED 2.4.7 Version!
Check the changelog in page 1!!

overlord5 Wrote:sounds awesome hope you are having fun

Yes, kind of. Sorry, I 'destroyed' my mind in order to start conversion to AS3 in september. I may have to delay to up to november or even december! :/ My job will also demand me much more in those months.

We can keep checking possible features and bug fixes. I am much more available to make scenes and levels. I reinforce I will be in my 'real desktop PC' only on day 30th of august.

overlord5 Wrote:how about he doesn't fuck her if she is wearing clothes, there is a set of clothes in the wardrobe/toilet

Yes it also work but I already made the change, you can check it (in page 1). I think its better because people would want to also get the scene while clothed as well ;) Its better when we have a way to control the action (YES/NO dialogues) ;)

ReconLegend Wrote:Yoshi's Tail Bug Outfit Room Only:

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Locomotor79 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 pm

hee IVAN i like this game but the last updated version doesnt whant 2 be runno matter what not even on browser or the standalone Flash player
shame becausse i hoped i could try it out.
when you use the standalone FP from adobe its saying unexpected error when trying 2 load it

Locomotor79
Locomotor79

Postby Locomotor79 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:28 pm

whell shame that the game doesnt whant 2 load up in any browser or even stand alone player
on the the player its saying unspecified error
Locomotor79

Postby Myuu » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 am

Entirely irrelevant banter!
Myuu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 pm

The game is working okay here since yesterday.

Myuu Wrote:Entirely irrelevant banter!

Hello there ;) Your presence (and your hentai depiction) is relevant ;) You should appear more often, I enjoy our brainstormings ;) Have you seen the two Gourmet scenes?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby iampapersheep » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Thank you for your kindness.i will keep try on myself.

I like your game, i hope that you can add Palutena as a new character too!
iampapersheep
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects