Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 1/15)

Postby JJPG » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:47 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:Piranha plant scene climb massage doesnt show up when you first touch it

Please explain. Piranha sometimes hurt her, sometimes do a given scene. This is on purpose.

Instead of climb massage shows another scene
JJPG

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 4/15)

Postby lurkingking » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:27 am

Again. Amazing work, Aedler. I love this game.
btw any new Ideas for pregnancy?
idk if its been said or not, but so it doesn't get in the way of gameplay, maybe you can get the stork from Yoshi's Island to take the afterbirth away to a different location
lurkingking
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 1/15)

Postby ReconLegend » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:01 am

The Bugs That were listed in this Post have been Fixed and are Listed in my Bug Reports.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Destrocto » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:01 am

Bug Report: When starting the animations for the first boss parts of the text for their conversation is showing "DefaultText" over and over and over. This is when she is a virgin.
Again with morton Probably for all bosses.
Destrocto

Postby MrFlecket » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey Ivan!

First of all let me tell you: I believe this game is amazing! By far the best hentai game I've ever played. That being said, I'm having an issue with the last version. I cant get past a particular tree in world 1-1 Mushroom alley; in the begining of the lvl before the first goomba. No matter what I do differently before that point, whenever Peach reaches that tree she dissapears, starts moaning and the game freezes.

I wonder if this is a problem in my end or a bug with the game.

Keep up the good work!
MrFlecket
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 5/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:09 am

GAME UPDATED with new features and a 'HECK' of bug fixes!
Among those: - NEW Princess subscene in her bath. If she is rubbing her butt with soap, she can 'put her hand down there' sometimes.

lurkingking Wrote:Again. Amazing work, Aedler. I love this game.

Thank you! I hope we can get even more juice ;) More cute features to come!

lurkingking Wrote:btw any new Ideas for pregnancy?

Not right now. When I add it, the 'egg laying' will be the first to be put, along with the scenes/animations of her getting on fours (or in a squatting position) to lay it, while being embarrassed.

lurkingking Wrote:idk if its been said or not, but so it doesn't get in the way of gameplay, maybe you can get the stork from Yoshi's Island to take the afterbirth away to a different location

AfterBirth places and ideas (like who will take care of them, etc) are not in the plans, but for sure I can think about something.
For now, when enemies got out of her, babies will already be smart enough to grin, say something, then run away. Peach can even argue: 'hey!! Erh... dont go away! Ohh.. They're so smart nowadays'...

ReconLegend Wrote:Sorry about that all Future Bug Reports will look like they do now

Thank you! Its a lot better to navigate now. You helps me that way to go after then faster and more organized ;)

ReconLegend Wrote:To reproduce the bug delete your save located in your Roaming App Data MiMPUTSAVE2. Then start a new game and play through the scenes. Right before Princess Peach wakes up is when you'll see the Toads again. If you still can't reproduce the bug don't worry the bug only occurs when you delete your save and then start a new game.

Got it! Well, its still a bug anyway!

ReconLegend Wrote:I just tried to reproduce the Bug on the newest version of the game and it's gone.

You may laugh, but I DID NOTHING directly! Perhaps the latest version was buggy due to some incomplete variables in the save/load mechanism, or your entire browser cache.
It will be a mystery, but if it does not occur anymore, great!

ReconLegend Wrote:Ohh ok i just thought it was weird because her eye went about have way and the other eye looked normal. In the older version (2.4.6) Princess Peach didn't look like that as far as i can remember then again i usually use clean all so i could be mistaken. If you get a chance play through all the shower scenes just incase if you think Princess Peachs eyes look fine then nevermind and i'll mark the bug as This wasn't a Bug.[/b]

Yes I have added more eye types, but the 'eehm' (surprise expression) we make when partially blinking one eye is possible to happen.
Ok I'll check the scenes now..... (CHECKING). Hmm....Its fine but perhaps her eyes are too....permanent? Okay I've put more eye expressions to be better.

ReconLegend Wrote:Hey Ivan or anyone else can you tell me the name of that Creature in the Pipes ?

The creature (the carnivore plant) is called Piranha Plant. There are many races, like the one which has a green trunk, the one with a red trunk (harder to kill, spit fireballs and that can appear even if Mario/Peach is right over the pipe hole) and other that has yellow heads (If I am not mistaken).
The creature that may appear if she is MASTURBATING in the pipes (backside view) is a goomba!

ReconLegend Wrote:Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 9:Bug 1: The Blue Bottles in the Tavern no longer make Princess Peach dizzy.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 2: Koopa Troopa's Shoe Flashes Red During the Double Scene.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 3: When Princess Peach is in the Scene with the Creature in the Pipes you can't Read everything Princess Peach says in the Text Balloon because the Text Balloon is too High up.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 4: There was no Cum on Princess Peach after the Finale Scene with the Goomba's. When the scene ended and you were able to control peach again she had no cum on her.

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 5: When Princess Peach picks up a Vegetable (The red sticking out of the Ground) and it's a bobomb Princess peach throws down the bobomb and the bobomb just walks right past Princess Peach and then explodes.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW. I ask you to check again if possible.

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach is with Toadsworth and you choose option 3)Be sniffed by him Princess Peach Says: Hmmmmm, oooh yes, sniff it... I fell your moustache!

Ok, I've put 'I FEEL'. FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach is with Toadsworth and you choose The Following options her Horny Bar doesn't Increase

FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:[/b]After Princess Peach lays a Toad (and Koopas) sometimes their eyes are open and blink.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW. I ask you to check again if possible.

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach is using her Morning Reliever in her Pussy something red is showing on her Body

This and the other circled item in the Toadsworth are the same problem of seeing her 'body pussy flesh' under the 'pussy object' I use in certain scenes to be more 'real'.
PROBABLY FIXED NOW.

ReconLegend Wrote:I noticed the small Princess Peach Statue in Toadsworth room has a Lit Torch but the Big Princess Peach Statue Doesn't have a Lit Torch. Maybe you could Light the Torch on the Big Princess Peach Statue.

They're DIFFERENT statues!! But yes, I've put the torch in the bigger one, hope its better and people like it.

ReconLegend Wrote:To help you play all the Monty Mole scenes the backwards text appears when the Monty Mole is pushing deeper into Princess Peach's ass it's right at that scene. Hope that helps.

Hmmmm....So the backwards text appears only in a certain SUBSCENE? I noticed it always happen in a smaller text balloon.

ReconLegend Wrote:PERSISTING BUG: Bug 2: When Princess Peach is in the Drill her rosebud! Scene with Monty Mole shown in Picture 4 The words in the Text Balloon are Backwards. After Pressing Space to advance to the Last Part of Drill her rosebud! Scene The words in the Text Balloon are Backwards.

I'll check it but I need more days to understand whats really happening!
PROBABLY FIXED NOW, but I ask you to check it more.

ReconLegend Wrote:All of my Peach's Untold Tale Bug Reports (pastebin)

I am not reading there, sorry. My internet is bad and I have a too short time right now. But by bringing the bug reports here, you are helping me a ton! Thank you HEARTELY!

Destrocto Wrote:Bug Report: When starting the animations for the first boss parts of the text for their conversation is showing "DefaultText" over and over and over. This is when she is a virgin. Again with morton Probably for all bosses.

FIXED!

MrFlecket Wrote:Hey Ivan! First of all let me tell you: I believe this game is amazing! By far the best hentai game I've ever played.

Thank you! ;)

MrFlecket Wrote:I cant get past a particular tree in world 1-1 Mushroom alley; in the begining of the lvl before the first goomba.

FIXED! Sorry about that bug.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:55 am

what is better about AS3 to what your useing (i'm a bit ..dim on it :P) also keep up the awesome work :D
Tacomancer

Postby ReconLegend » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:19 am

Everything in this Post has been Read so to Reduce Post Size i'll just keep this small amount of Text here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:what is better about AS3 to what your useing (i'm a bit ..dim on it :P)

I am sure I have talked about this hundreds of pages ago.
Anyway......

AS3 is:
- a lot faster to compile and check for errors. Its also faster when executing, due to optimizations. So if MIM PUT is like 70% FPS for your machine (just a bit slower), it might be up to 80% FPS in AS3.
- Its updated frequently. AS2 is kind of 'frozen' since 2010 (or less!)
- Its the today's standards. Newer versions of Flash dont accept AS2 anymore. I can't use ADOBE FLASH CC (and the posterior versions). Its like 'Windows XP'. It's 'dead' (although many people still code it nowadays, because its a mature language too, and easier to code than AS3, but harder to maintain and understand complex code).
- Its far easier to stick libraries on it (due to a more 'pure' OO design). There are many 3rd party ones, like XML generators, advanced tween methods, particle engines and even mp3 manipulation (you can alter the pitch/speed, and even add a second mp3 to add drums). Yoshi music generally have drums when Mario/Peach is on him. I cant do this magic in AS2, I have to include both music fully, then play just one or the other.
- You can control the game code more, like currentLabel() methods (AS2 doesnt support it). So I can do something different on Peach depending on the timeline/scene playhead (because at every frame of an animation, I can put 'stickers/labels' on it, then make the game check if she is already cumming for example). Right now, I need to put code right in the timeline when she cums.
- you can optimize your code further, like type-checking variables and functions. You can use unsigned ints or Booleans (true/false) for example (AS2 only accepts 'number', 'string', 'array' and one or two more). Those usar more memory.
- many more features I forgot (they might be in the ancient pages of this thread).

Tacomancer Wrote:also keep up the awesome work :D

ReconLegend Wrote:I'm glad you like the New Format that is they way it should've look from the very beginning so Thanks for the Idea. If you want anymore changes to the Format of the Peach's Untold Tale Bug Reports just let me know.

D'accord! ;)

ReconLegend Wrote:I'll check the Bug and Take Pictures of everytime the Backwards Text appears if the Bug is still there.

Ok, thanks! I really to know the 'right spots'. Screenshots are the best for that!

ReconLegend Wrote:Did you put the Statue with Torch in the New Version ? Because i just checked and there is no Lit Torch (no Flame) on the Bigger Statue.

It's okay here!

statue torch.jpg
statue torch.jpg (14.67 KiB) Viewed 2009 times

ReconLegend Wrote:I just tested to see if the Horny Bar would go up and it didn't go up with the Creature in the Picture Below
There might be other Creatures the Horny Bar doesn't increase with as well.
Princess Peach's Horny Bar doesn't increase when she is Sitting at the Dinner Table When you choose the Following Options: 3)Turn and Masturbate without control.
I just tested Option 3 and the Horny Bar didn't Increase.

That's strange.....Hmm I'll check it again.

ReconLegend Wrote:[b]I just tested and 1 Toad still had his eyes open and Blink.

I need to know the scene exactly (please test it with Peach fucking only the toads) then please take a screenshot. By checking the 'laid counter' (white splash) and the position of the toad, I can guess what's happening.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Everything in this Post has been Read so to Reduce Post Size i'll just keep this small amount of Text here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:57 pm

ReconLegend Wrote:Wow that looks way better

Glad you liked ;)

ReconLegend Wrote:I just noticed The Horny Bar doesn't increase with The Happy Mushrooms at Mario's Pad.

I reinforce that those WERE NOT coded yet, thats why some scenes didnt activate the horny bar.
I've made those scenes prioritizing animations and...erhm...cuteness... but I am here to finish what people detect its missing ;)
So if you find something 'incomplete' or 'acting like a glitch' (even not being a glitch per se) , I not only ask you, but stimulate you to tell me.
I've made this change but I cant upload it now. I prefer to wait for tonight or tomorrow. I prefer to make less uploads, but with more fixes and features.

ReconLegend Wrote:Are you able to click on the Diary Icon that appears next to Princess Peach's Face to open up the Diary every time The Diary Icon appears ? or is The Diary Icon only Clickable in some instances ? The Diary didn't open up when i clicked on The Diary Icon next to Princess Peach's Face after Princess Peach loses her Virginity.I remember a few times being able to click on The Diary Icon next to Princess Peach's Face and the Diary did open up.

We should be able to open it IN ALL circunstances (provided its there) because once you click on it, it disappears. The book appears there to say 'there is something new in my diary!'
But YOU COULDNT activate it DURING a scene. Only if Peach is free to walk. You can activate de DEBUG screen and check if 'ON_ACTION' (the second variable) is true or false. If Peach is 'free to walk' (not in a scene), and ON_ACTION is true, something is wrong, and the diary wont be opened that way! 'On action' already says what is: if Peach is in an action.

I'll put a message there anyway when clicking in her diary during a scene: "You can't check her diary while in an action".

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 6: When Princess Peach goes through the Second Elevator at The Moon Xnaut Base the game Freezes and then Crashes displaying a warning.
It's the Second Elevator going to the right. This Crash varies sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't Because The crash didn't occur when i went to the Right First and had Princess Peach get laid by the Xnaut that crashes the game First then i had Princess Peach get laid by all of the others.

I have not fixed this bug yet, sorry.
Please remake your sentence, I havent understood. Lets me try to translate:
"This Crash varies... Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, because The crash didn't occur when i went to the Right First and had Princess Peach get laid by the Xnaut. It might crash 'more' If if test having Princess Peach get laid by all of the others while going to the left".
You have to be really descriptive and objective in order for me to test.

ReconLegend Wrote:However having Princess Peach get laid by the Xnaut that crashes the game first may also just crash the game right there.

Which xnaut? I need to know the placement exactly. You can take the screenshot right where it happens. Perhaps the xnaut doesnt have time to appear in the screen during the crash, because he's more in the right (outside screen).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Doctor93 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm

I can't get very far in world 1-1 anymore! It used to run seemlessly. I'm running Win 8.1 with the most recent flash player right now. I get past the first Toad, but I don't make it past the first big bunch of houses. I have reproduced this error several times and even tried clearing my cache.
Doctor93

Postby ReconLegend » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Doctor93 Wrote:I can't get very far in world 1-1 anymore! It used to run seemlessly. I'm running Win 8.1 with the most recent flash player right now. I get past the first Toad, but I don't make it past the first big bunch of houses. I have reproduced this error several times and even tried clearing my cache.

Please download the game again (or refresh the page 1). It was fixed yesterday night!

ReconLegend Wrote:Alright i did more testing on Clicking The Diary Icon and for The First Diary Entry after Princess Peach talks with Toadworth i waited for a few secs after Toadsworth left and then clicked on the Diary Icon atleast 5 times and The Diary didn't open. I also had Princess Peach lose her Virginity to The Happy Mushrooms and waited even longer before attempting to click on the Diary Icon and Still the Diary Didn't open.

With ON_ACTION being False, as the pic shows? It seems I'll have some SWEAT fixing up this bug :/

ReconLegend Wrote:wow yea sorry about that i actually made that sentence worse since i last fixed it. I'm actually going to make a Bug Report just for this Bug. Hopefully later The Bug Report will be finished.
I'll be back as soon as all Testing and the creation of Peach's Untold Tale Xnaut Crash Bug Report has been completed.[/b]

Great, thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 pm

elwuanabanero Wrote:I do well in Windows 10 also I have to put the PC in private mode for cortana not put this on the list

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Who is cortana? I haven't understood your sentence. Let's try to translate.......
"Hey! I love windows 10, it works well with the game so far! But my friend, Cortana, was playing the game, so I've put it in private mode (I also closed my windows and doors). I'll put more ideas on how to hide yourself in my list!"

lol you might want to check this website out Ivan this is who Cortana is on Windows 10
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-what-is-cortana
I have Windows 10 and Cortana is Built in. I don't use Cortana so i'm not exactly sure what elwuanabanero is referring to.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby archie333 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:29 pm

The first level's finishing pole got bugged. Peach disappears, the camera falls down. After saving and loading the level doesn't register as completed.
archie333
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:21 am

archie333 Wrote:The first level's finishing pole got bugged. Peach disappears, the camera falls down. After saving and loading the level doesn't register as completed.

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:So i closed Peach's Untold Tale down and opened Peach's Untold Tale back up and loaded Peach's Untold Tale from a Save and clicked on The Diary Icon and The Diary opened up.

I erase my saves, but not always. I already know the process. I'll test it again erasing it before. But a bug is a bug, if its related to saves, I might have to use 'FLUSH' code to 'force a save to those files' before the game starts.
EDIT: I TESTED it now. After erasing ALL saves in the temp dir (here is C:\Users\Ivan\etc....), Peach went to Toadsworth (first scene), the Diary icon appeared, and I could press it!

ReconLegend Wrote:lol you might want to check this website out Ivan this is who Cortana is on Windows 10

Oh its like SIRI (and other apps for Iphone and Android) that let us do almost everything by talking to it, right?
I dont like those apps (so far).

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach is using her Morning Reliever in her Pussy something red is showing on her Body

A bug is a bug. Even if a simple glitch. FIXED, please re-test.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:24 am

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Doctor93 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Doctor93 Wrote:I can't get very far in world 1-1 anymore! It used to run seemlessly. I'm running Win 8.1 with the most recent flash player right now. I get past the first Toad, but I don't make it past the first big bunch of houses. I have reproduced this error several times and even tried clearing my cache.

Please download the game again (or refresh the page 1). It was fixed yesterday night!

I downloaded again and got the same error I took a screenshot, but I don't know how to post it in this forum (I'm pretty new to this)
Doctor93

Postby Doctor93 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I don't know if my post just posted, but the error is fixed. I opened the wrong file when I tried it this morning. Thanks! Epic game btw.
Doctor93

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects