Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 5/15)

Postby Doctor93 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Now I can't drink from the pirate mug though...
Doctor93

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Doctor93 Wrote:Now I can't drink from the pirate mug though...

EDIT: FIXED!
I am right now working with the game conversion to AS3 (this might take up to 3 months, so I'll be doing it slowly) and I am fixing more bugs (the latest report in the last page).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:11 am

Peach's Untold Tale Guide to Posting Screenshots:
Info:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

To post a Screenshot:
Click on Upload attachment at the bottom
Click on Choose File (find where you saved the Image)
Click Add the file (once the File Uploads)
Click Place Inline

Before you Post Please add spoiler Quote:

Click right between spoiler and quote and then Click Place Inline

Where is Spoiler in Quote ?:

Up at the top look for spoiler and click that first and then look for Quote and click on that second.

Click First:

Click Second:

Now that they're together they should look like this:

How do i Take a Screenshot:

Press prt sc button on your keyboard then open up Paint and paste it there just make it so the game shows not your desktop or anything else.

If you're using a Standalone Flash Player and only want the Flash Player Box to show up in your Screenshot Click on The Standalone Flash Player and then Press alt prt sc

Reason for Making This Guide:

Doctor93 Wrote:I downloaded again and got the same error I took a screenshot, but I don't know how to post it in this forum (I'm pretty new to this)
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ReconLegend

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 8/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:50 am

Update 2.4.8 (8th September 2015) *(WARNING, this update WILL break your old saved games!)*
- NEW: The Toad has a chance to slip his dick into her pussy in scene 4 if Peach laid more than 6 toads, so be careful! In HARD game mode, the chance is higher, and Peach can get to it without having to fuck those first!
- Several changes to save/load game code. This will improve consistency, but you have to restart the game from the beginning in order to use the new save system!
- BUG FIX: Peach getting frozen after drinking the pirate mug.
- Glitch Fix: Toad scene 21 ('coin scene') with text outside its balloon.
- Glitch Fix: A box appearing more than once in Peach's Castle: "What's that? (SIGH). Thats shameful!! Pictures of me...doing ...those things? WHO DID THIS ? (PRESS SPACE)". This box should appear only once.

ReconLegend Wrote:Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 10:

Done! ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:32 am

Peach's Untold Tale Guide to Fucking Toadsworth:
Info:

First have Princess Peach visit Toadsworth in his Room if it's Princess Peach's first time Visiting Toadsworth in his Room he'll force Princess to give him a Blowjob.
Now leave Princess Peach's Castle and go back into Princess Peach's Castle and go into Toadsworth Room if he's Sleeping go by him and wake him up.
Now have Princess Peach talk to Toadsworth and Look at the Pictures Below.

Pictures:

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-1.png

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-2.png

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-3.png

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-4.png

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-5.png

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-6.png

Princess Peach Fucking Toadsworth 1-7.png

Reason for Making This Guide:

thalha97 Wrote:how do you get the options to fuck toadsworth in different ways using the number keys ?
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby razelfark » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:16 am

Update 2.4.8
New toad chance to slip it in is actually scene 3 not 4? or has this been a thing and I have never triggered it before? If it is 4 my chances at triggering seem to fail a lot and just means I need to test more.
Scene 3 is when peach allows toad to slide in between her thighs from the front.
scene 4 is when the princess lays down and receives a butt massage .
razelfark

Postby Lyxie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:50 am

Now that Krystal's in who else might you have on the potential future character list?
Lyxie
Newly Registered

Postby ReconLegend » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 am

Removed
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 18 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Tacomancer » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Fireball seems to only works 1/3 shoots... other jsut path thou un harming thingys

cant avoid the kings diary entry.

unable to interact with mario at the end :( (when you go to him, "up" does't work, and when you press it, that congrats page.)
Last edited by Tacomancer on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tacomancer

Postby ReconLegend » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby MrFlecket » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Hey Ivan, I wanted to share my ideas on the Goomba level:

Everytime I enter the goomba level and face the Goomba King I feel “cheated”. You get 2 very interesting options (to dance for him / to suck his balls) and no matter what you choose, the big goomba just disregards the choice and says he woud rather have his minions screw Peach up.
I believe this scene has lots of wasted potential and I find myself going over and over to this place after each update hoping she will finally dance for him or suck his ballz but it never happens.
The following is just an example of how I’d love this scene to go through:
Peach enters the level and wonders “maybe someone here knows where Mario is” when she reaches the Throne and gets close the the goomba King (he will NOT have a hard on yet) she might innocently ask him “Excuse me… do you know where I can find Mario?” he will answer “Shake your butt for me and I will give you what you want” There you get the options
1-dance for him 2-No way!
If you choose to dance for him she will perform like in the endlevel pole. And while she does, the Goomba King gets a huge erection. When the dance is over he can say:
“Ok, here is what you want, call it Mario if you like, but come suck it!” again 2 choices
1-Suck his balls 2-No way!
If you choose to suck his balls, she will do exactly that. The scene could picture Peach sideways sucking his ballz , next his shaft until the goomba King cums and goes limp again.
Furthermore… peach could say something like “I let him trick me like a cheap whore…I like that”. Then if you repeat the scene again (dance for him, get him hard and accept sucking again) the scene could change (since Peach clearly knows what she is doing) and now she would go from ball sucking to directly deepthroating, and the Goomba King would close the sequence by calling in his minions to screw peach from behind one after another while she keeps deepthroating him until he cums. This would be interesting as it would feature a multiple monster scene with big and small monsters at the same time.

I know it looks like a lot of stuff but if you sequence it up it would be a lot of fun. Finally… you could wrap this all up by giving Peach the “goomba Slave” outfit if she goes through all scenes…. After all she would disserve it!

I’d love to hear your opinion.
MrFlecket
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:28 pm

razelfark Wrote:Update 2.4.8. New toad chance to slip it in is actually scene 3 not 4? or has this been a thing and I have never triggered it before? If it is 4 my chances at triggering seem to fail a lot and just means I need to test more.

Scene 2 ("Teasing your butt"). Sorry about the typo.
So you have to 'keep asking' for this scene (after having 5 or more different scenes with them). I think that you can also activate this scene AFTER a late scene (say, selecting option 5 and 6).

Lyxie Wrote:Now that Krystal's in who else might you have on the potential future character list?

As already said pages ago and in the latest voting poll, MONA will be the next. But perhaps I'll do it only when the game is in AS3 format

ReconLegend Wrote:Might not of Been Fixed yet:

Ok, I've marked them to be rechecked here! The ones I'll fix will be in the changelog!
As for the MONTY MOLE, this is A VERY NASTY BUG, and I need more DAYS to fix it.
As for the piranha, I DID fix it, but only the one you told me there was error! I didnt know MORE scenes has this same error.
I guess I have to force the camera to be like the others. EDIT: FIXED!

As for the time is up (400), I HAVENT fixed it yet, I've thought you already know that, as I always list the fixes in my changelogs.
This might be one of the latest ones to be fixed, maybe days to a week later.

ReconLegend Wrote:BUG reports 11

You can keep posting (12,13,14,15,16...200) hehe, I hope the reports dont get that long, but I am doing it slowly, calmier, in order to fix them forever!
EDIT: I think they're now FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:Fireball seems to only works 1/3 shoots... other jsut path thou un harming thingys

Update 2.4.7 (4th September 2015)
NEW: HARD game mode. Enemies are faster, they 'get exclamated' faster (! icon in their heads) following the princess longer, her invulnerability is almost non existant when attacked, and certain enemies in levels are changed to tougher ones (e.g. A level where goombas are common may not have only goombas anymore). The princess cant masturbate or lactate by her own (she would do that automatically in certain circunstances however). Also, Fire Princess will throw fewer fireballs. More features later.

Tacomancer Wrote:cant avoid the kings diary entry.

You can maneuver Peach while falling (left and right keys). So if she doesnt fall over him, she wont tease him, so no diary entry!

Tacomancer Wrote:unable to interact with mario at the end :( (when you go to him, "up" does't work, and when you press it, that congrats page.)

Its working okay here!
You cant press 'UP' because that doesnt work in the worldmap. Just press the button. I tested with scene 1 with no problem!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Its working okay here!
You cant press 'UP' because that doesnt work in the worldmap. Just press the button. I tested with scene 1 with no problem!

think i said it wrongly XD, cant get past this, as clicking or space does't work.

Tacomancer

Postby ReconLegend » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Removed
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby IxFa » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:40 pm

I'd love the "Teasing Even More" scene to have the possibility to slip inside of her. The scene where she's straddling the toad and he is masturbating while his penis is pressed against her vagina, slipping off several times as she says "Oh! It almost went in, that'd have been so embarrassing" or something along those lines
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Locomotor79 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm

hee ivan did you put the pussy slip on the N5 tease even more becausse i she doen that more then5 times alrdy and it didnt slip in the pussy
and it isnt choice N4 but N3 tease from side few between her legs frontal but it whould be cool iff it where 2 happen on N4 and N5 choices becausse also she say's i hope it whont slip in

greetz Locomotor79
Locomotor79

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 10/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 am

GAME UPDATED ! - IN PROGRESS
*(WARNING, this update WILL break your old saved games!)*
*(WARNING, several bugs fixed, but this might have broken some objects. I have the backups, so please tell me if something is strange, like incomplete clouds, doors without knobs, or animations that are trembling/interrupting (not being smoothly).

Tacomancer Wrote:I Think i said it wrongly XD, cant get past this, as clicking or space does't work.

Oh that screen? FIXED!

ReconLegend Wrote:Thanks Ivan take your time fixing up all those Bugs. I'll be busy working on Peach's Untold Tale Xnaut Crash Bug Report so i'll wait awhile before posting anymore Bug Reports. I'll be back in a few days or when Peach's Untold Tale Xnaut Crash Bug Report is completed.

Ok, be my guest, great man ;)

IxFa Wrote:I'd love the "Teasing Even More" scene to have the possibility to slip inside of her. The scene where she's straddling the toad and he is masturbating while his penis is pressed against her vagina, slipping off several times as she says "Oh! It almost went in, that'd have been so embarrassing" or something along those lines

DONE!!. Its in scene 4 (Teasing you More). Its like scene 2 (it will only slip after certain toad scenes first WITHOUT DIALOGUES, that is, they have to take her while horny or by change, so people can play around without losing the virginity too earlier!)

Locomotor79 Wrote:hee ivan did you put the pussy slip on the N5 tease even more becausse i she doen that more then5 times alrdy and it didnt slip in the pussy. And it isnt choice N4 but N3 tease from side few between her legs frontal but it whould be cool iff it where 2 happen on N4 and N5 choices becausse also she say's i hope it whont slip in

You need to fuck 'higher toads scenes', not 5 times. For example, in the gallery, scene 6 is 'Fucking the Princess'. There is 'Drinking Cum' and all other 'higher' scenes. If you get those scenes, then go to the toad tease scene, he will slip on her sooner! I might put a way for other 'slip' scenes to end up fucking her (like scene 2).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby razelfark » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:35 am

You have it marked as scene 2 in the update notes. But isn't it scene 3?
Toad scene 1 the princess gives hand job.
Toad scene 2 the princess performs blow job
Toad scene 3 the princess lets Toad slide his dick between her thighs saying "I guess it's okay if it doesn't go inside"
I am just trying to make sense of this since its the order of how they occur normally and even if you talk to the toads. If it is not this scene which one is it suppose to be?
razelfark

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Which scenes are next to come?

Also, can we get text for the new sub-scene in the shower? pretty please :)
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:04 pm

razelfark Wrote:Toad scene 1 the princess gives hand job. Toad scene 2 the princess performs blow job. Toad scene 3 the princess lets Toad slide his dick between her thighs saying "I guess it's okay if it doesn't go inside" I am just trying to make sense of this since its the order of how they occur normally and even if you talk to the toads. If it is not this scene which one is it suppose to be?

You're right, sorry about the typo. Fixing the changelog.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Which scenes are next to come?

I dont know :/ There were extreme updates since my 'back from vacation' (1st september). I am still checking for bugs and playing with AS3 code.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Also, can we get text for the new sub-scene in the shower? pretty please :)

Okay! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects